00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

susymax just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Spanish Club

47,326 Views | 434 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Spanish Club 2008-07-01 12:28:49

De acuerdo jefepaloma88 (lol), me dare unas vuletas por aqui de vez en cuando para darle apoyo al pueblo latino =D

Por cierto, soy de Republica Dominicana ;)

Alright masterpigeon88, I'll be around here every now and then to support the latin comunity =D

By the way, I am from Dominican Republic ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Spanish Club 2008-07-01 15:35:28

I have a lot of friends that are Spanish and most of them come from either Spain, Mexico, or Dominican Republic. Even though I'm not Spanish, I would like to join this crew since I wanna learn a little something at Spanish Culture....other then their food.

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Spanish Club 2008-07-01 15:40:35

At 7/1/08 03:35 PM, Seamonky wrote: I have a lot of friends that are Spanish and most of them come from either Spain, Mexico, or Dominican Republic. Even though I'm not Spanish, I would like to join this crew since I wanna learn a little something at Spanish Culture....other then their food.

Haha, yeah, Taco Bell just doesn't do it for you? But I have friends from a bunch of places in South America, including, but not limited to; Mexico (of course), El Salvador, Costa Rica, and other places that I can't remember as of now.

Response to Spanish Club 2008-07-01 15:52:36

At 7/1/08 03:40 PM, jew193 wrote:
At 7/1/08 03:35 PM, Seamonky wrote: I have a lot of friends that are Spanish and most of them come from either Spain, Mexico, or Dominican Republic. Even though I'm not Spanish, I would like to join this crew since I wanna learn a little something at Spanish Culture....other then their food.
Haha, yeah, Taco Bell just doesn't do it for you? But I have friends from a bunch of places in South America, including, but not limited to; Mexico (of course), El Salvador, Costa Rica, and other places that I can't remember as of now.

Chingado (lol spanish bad word), como quisiera que hubiera un Taco Bell aquí... aunque la verdad, uno puede encontrar un puesto de tacos en cada esquina de cualquier ciudad mexicana :P
------

Fuck, I wish there was a taco bell here... But anyway, you can find a taco stand in each corner of any mexican city :P

Home made style tacos:

Spanish Club

BBS Signature

Response to Spanish Club 2008-07-01 17:48:10

At 7/1/08 01:11 AM, aldlv wrote: I learn spanish from... ehm... I can't believe you didn't realize...
Spanish is my Native language...
I learned English in a school on Saturdays...
and I use the BBS to practice English
so, if anyone try to correct my Spanish... (s)he is going to receive a really NICE PM from me... XD... jk... well, almost... >:D ... hahaha

Tu español tiene faltas ortograficas notables, esta mal hablado, y no me importa lo que diga tu MP, enviame tantos como puedas, te reto a hacerlo, ven atacame.

My sig sucks

BBS Signature

Response to Spanish Club 2008-07-01 17:57:12

I have a question... How do you salute each other??
I mean... here (Argentina) we salute each others with a kiss. And other countries they salute shaking hands, or whatever do you say it.

En Argentina nos saludamos con beso en la mejilla, pero veo que en otros paises solo se saludan estrechandose las manos....

Response to Spanish Club 2008-07-01 18:57:59

At 7/1/08 05:57 PM, Piromano wrote: I have a question... How do you salute each other??
I mean... here (Argentina) we salute each others with a kiss. And other countries they salute shaking hands, or whatever do you say it.

Well, here in Mexico we salute by shaking hands and if it's a person of the opposite sex, kissing in the cheek.

En Argentina nos saludamos con beso en la mejilla, pero veo que en otros paises solo se saludan estrechandose las manos....

Bueno, acá en México nos saludamos estrechando nuestras manos y si es una persona del sexo opuesto, con un beso en la mejilla.

BBS Signature

Response to Spanish Club 2008-07-01 19:43:29

It looks like i will be the 2nd mod here
which is cool
ill be patrooling the area so there will be no one breaks the rules, ok?
Pigeonmaster88 told me to do so
and ill be working with Aldvl
i ran out of words...
lol

Response to Spanish Club 2008-07-01 20:00:03

At 7/1/08 07:43 PM, Juanchi wrote: It looks like i will be the 2nd mod here
which is cool

nice to have you here

ill be patrooling the area so there will be no one breaks the rules, ok?

OK :)

Pigeonmaster88 told me to do so
and ill be working with Aldvl

aldlv... lol... X3

I think just Al... is easier...

i ran out of words...
lol

=D... that's the attitude...

_____
btw... posts like Gabriel234's ones... Should be IGNORED...

that kind of post are just spam... so... don't pay attention to them... or better, contact a Mod to delete them... =)

~Member of the EGB since 10/04/07 ~Member of the NGDD since 10/28/07

~thanx a million times for the sig CagedSilhouette

BBS Signature

Response to Spanish Club 2008-07-01 23:07:44

No se como piensan moderar el club si no son moderadores, o se refieren a encargarse de denunciar a los mods cuando hay problemas por aca?

Bueno, de todas maneras de mentendre un ojo a esto. A ver si se me occure que aportar luego :)

English resume:

How are you going to moderate the club if you aren't mods? Are you speaking of informing other mods of issues?

I'll keep an eye on this thread to see of there is anything I can contribute :)

BBS Signature

Response to Spanish Club 2008-07-01 23:24:10

that kind of post are just spam... so... don't pay attention to them... or better, contact a Mod to delete them... =)

ok, ill take that advice!
:be prepared Betty...Mwahahahahaha!! Dang, "she" can read this.....oh crap

Response to Spanish Club 2008-07-01 23:40:42

At 7/1/08 12:01 PM, jew193 wrote: What level are you, like Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, etc.?

I'm taking Spanish 2 next year.

Or rather: Tengo Español 2 en el año siguiente.

I seriously doubt that's accurate, again, no expert. I had to use a translator for next. That's how horrible I am at Spanish :'(

hi

Response to Spanish Club 2008-07-01 23:50:59

At 7/1/08 11:40 PM, gamerpeepinpa wrote: I seriously doubt that's accurate, again, no expert. I had to use a translator for next. That's how horrible I am at Spanish :'(

Instead of using a translator, use your own knowledge of the Spanish language. Translators are rareyl accurate, and you practicing will help you get better.

Response to Spanish Club 2008-07-01 23:57:43

At 7/1/08 11:50 PM, jew193 wrote: Instead of using a translator, use your own knowledge of the Spanish language. Translators are rareyl accurate, and you practicing will help you get better.

Yeah, I know, that's what my Spanish teacher always told me XP.

hi

Response to Spanish Club 2008-07-01 23:59:37

At 7/1/08 11:57 PM, gamerpeepinpa wrote:

Haha, well, he/she was telling you the truth. I'm just passed AP Spanish class with a B, so I should know. Now whether or not I passed the AP Spanish test... that's a totally different story.

Response to Spanish Club 2008-07-02 00:04:07

At 7/1/08 11:59 PM, jew193 wrote: Haha, well, he/she was telling you the truth. I'm just passed AP Spanish class with a B, so I should know. Now whether or not I passed the AP Spanish test... that's a totally different story.

Yeah, to be fair, I got the highest score in my class on our final exam, not to be an arrogant bastard or anything. Then again, it's only Spanish 1 =S

hi

Response to Spanish Club 2008-07-02 00:06:24

At 7/2/08 12:04 AM, gamerpeepinpa wrote: Yeah, to be fair, I got the highest score in my class on our final exam, not to be an arrogant bastard or anything. Then again, it's only Spanish 1 =S

Ahhh, I remember the days of the easy Spanish 1. Haha, don't worry, Spanish 2 is just as easy. (for me at least)

Response to Spanish Club 2008-07-02 00:16:49

At 7/1/08 11:24 PM, Juanchi wrote:

ok, ill take that advice!

=D...
that's the way it should be

be prepared Betty...Mwahahahahaha!! Dang, "she" can read this.....oh crap

ohh c'mon... don't mention him... that brings Bad Luck

At 7/1/08 11:40 PM, gamerpeepinpa wrote:
At 7/1/08 12:01 PM, jew193 wrote: What level are you, like Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, etc.?
I'm taking Spanish 2 next year.

spanish 2... sounds nice...

so... as your teacher said... don't use the translator... unless it's absolutely necessary... you learn trying, even if you make a lot of mystake

At 7/1/08 11:59 PM, jew193 wrote: Haha, well, he/she was telling you the truth. I'm just passed AP Spanish class with a B, so I should know. Now whether or not I passed the AP Spanish test... that's a totally different story.

ohh... I passed English 1,2,3,4,5 & 6 (all the courses... my university just have 6)
'por suficiencia'... by proficiency

I'm not sure if that 'proficiency' is the right word... so... let me say it in a different way...
i didn't had to take the course... (i think this is specific enough)

~Member of the EGB since 10/04/07 ~Member of the NGDD since 10/28/07

~thanx a million times for the sig CagedSilhouette

BBS Signature

Response to Spanish Club 2008-07-02 01:01:22

Hey todos..... Soy dominicano y quiero unirme a este club.... Puedo? (siempre estuve esperando un club como este)

Trans: Hey everyone..... I´m dominican and I want to unite this club.... Can I? (I always hoped for a club like this)

Soy dec-1310
Trans: I´m dec-1310

Response to Spanish Club 2008-07-02 01:06:32

At 7/2/08 01:01 AM, dec-1310 wrote: Hey todos..... Soy dominicano y quiero unirme a este club.... Puedo? (siempre estuve esperando un club como este)

Trans: Hey everyone..... I´m dominican and I want to unite this club.... Can I? (I always hoped for a club like this)

Soy dec-1310
Trans: I´m dec-1310

Claro que puedes unirte :) entre mas personas seamos, mejor.
Of course you can join, the more persons, the better.

Something unrelated:

Mi cumpleaños es el 30 de julio / my birthday is in july the 30 :)

BBS Signature

Response to Spanish Club 2008-07-02 01:26:27

At 7/2/08 12:16 AM, aldlv wrote: spanish 2... sounds nice...
so... as your teacher said... don't use the translator... unless it's absolutely necessary... you learn trying, even if you make a lot of mystake

mistakes.

Here. I'll help you with your English and you'll help me with my Spanish. Deal?

Aquí. Yo te ayudaría con tu íngles, y tú me ayudarías con mi español. ¿Trato?

ohh... I passed English 1,2,3,4,5 & 6 (all the courses... my university just have 6)
'por suficiencia'... by proficiency

my university just has 6

I'm not sure if that 'proficiency' is the right word... so... let me say it in a different way...
i didn't had to take the course... (i think this is specific enough)

I didn't have/need to take the course.

Proficiency is the right word. All of my friends whose first languages are Spanish had to take a proficiency test when starting school to make sure that they knew English well enough to be in a normal class.

Response to Spanish Club 2008-07-02 01:28:10

I think ill join im gonna be taking spanish next year so yea this is a pretty intelligent club. Im in.

I got nothing sorry i failed spanish

All ik if this right

¿Te llamo Skilla? im not really sure if thats correct I though

Response to Spanish Club 2008-07-02 01:39:45

At 7/2/08 01:28 AM, Skilla wrote: ¿Te llamo Skilla?

Close, that would "Me llamo Skilla." :)

hi

Response to Spanish Club 2008-07-02 02:09:40

At 7/2/08 01:39 AM, gamerpeepinpa wrote:
At 7/2/08 01:28 AM, Skilla wrote: ¿Te llamo Skilla?
Close, that would "Me llamo Skilla." :)

bravo! you did it well! ¡Muy bien!

At 7/2/08 01:06 AM, pigeonmaster88 wrote: Of course you can join, the more persons, the better.

Fuck! I wrote persons, instead of people :(
This is because people in spanish means personas.

BBS Signature

Response to Spanish Club 2008-07-02 02:23:34

At 7/2/08 02:09 AM, pigeonmaster88 wrote:
At 7/2/08 01:06 AM, pigeonmaster88 wrote: Of course you can join, the more persons, the better.

Haha, yeah, English is a confusing language.

Haha, sí, íngles es un idioma mas confusando.

What with all the weird spellings and shit.

Response to Spanish Club 2008-07-02 02:34:49

At 7/2/08 02:23 AM, jew193 wrote:
At 7/2/08 02:09 AM, pigeonmaster88 wrote:
Haha, yeah, English is a confusing language.

I don't find it confusing, dude can I ask you something? Have you taken french lessons? That language is confusing as f*ck!

Haha, sí, íngles es un idioma mas confusando.

No le veo de confuso, oye, ¿Puedo preguntarte algo? ¿Has tomado clases de francés? ¡Ese idioma está más confuso que la ch*ng*d*!

What with all the weird spellings and shit.

Yeah... I agree with that.

By the way it's not confusando, it's confuso

BBS Signature

Response to Spanish Club 2008-07-02 02:48:49

At 7/2/08 02:09 AM, pigeonmaster88 wrote: bravo! you did it well! ¡Muy bien!

¡Gracias, gracias! *bows*

Wait...is there an accent in gracias? D:

hi

Response to Spanish Club 2008-07-02 02:54:49

At 7/2/08 02:34 AM, pigeonmaster88 wrote: I don't find it confusing, dude can I ask you something? Have you taken french lessons? That language is confusing as f*ck!

I have not taken French lessons, but I know people who took French AP, but said it was ok.

No le veo de confuso, oye, ¿Puedo preguntarte algo? ¿Has tomado clases de francés? ¡Ese idioma está más confuso que la ch*ng*d*!

No nunca hubiera tomado clases de francés, pero tengo amigos quien tomado la clase, y no piensan que es malo.

By the way it's not confusando, it's confuso

Oh, thanks for the correction.

Response to Spanish Club 2008-07-02 02:55:01

At 7/2/08 02:48 AM, gamerpeepinpa wrote: ¡Gracias, gracias! *bows*

Wait...is there an accent in gracias? D:

No, gracias doesn't have an accent :)
You did it well.

BBS Signature

Response to Spanish Club 2008-07-02 03:01:43

At 7/2/08 02:55 AM, pigeonmaster88 wrote: No, gracias doesn't have an accent :)
You did it well.

Ah, muchas gracias. *bows again*

hi