00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Peacock6k just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew

709,954 Views | 5,961 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2010-12-27 22:44:44

REVISION

Add into second paragraph, that we need to use the shop feature to get supplies also, much easier to get supplies for everyone, and gets an economy working for us. (Do we have the trade mod? If not can we get it?)

Blammin' and Shit Postin'

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2010-12-28 04:02:00

I have just played Minecraft for the first time today, and I have to say that this game is excellent.

WELL TECHNICALLY

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2010-12-28 07:05:44

At 12/28/10 04:02 AM, Lemontexas wrote: I have just played Minecraft for the first time today, and I have to say that this game is excellent.

Watch out for them creepers.

lel

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2010-12-28 09:07:08

My house is gone isn't it?

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2010-12-28 10:24:29

Well I finally made it into the nether in my game. For the longest time I had obsidian but couldn't mine the damn stuff without a diamond pick. Using the TNT method I found some diamond :3

Anyway, made some new additions to my world. It's still coming along...progress is progress...

Minecraft server: alureon.net

PortalWatch 0.1 Alpha - Download

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2010-12-28 16:28:24

how long does this stuff usally takes yah to build.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2010-12-28 16:29:51

FUckng hell, I wish I could buy this game... It's sooo damn fucking great. If I get it I'll tell you guys and we can start playing together... :)

Also, I have a question: Who bought the Alpha version could update it to Beta or not?? And the future updates can be downloaded if I buy the Beta version??

Thanks guys.

Hey you, looking for fun? Join the Elite Guard Barracks

Signature by CagedSilhouette!!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2010-12-28 16:32:37

At 12/28/10 04:28 PM, kidd25 wrote: how long does this stuff usally takes yah to build.

It's pretty time consuming when you don't cheat.

At 12/28/10 04:29 PM, RogerBK wrote: FUckng hell, I wish I could buy this game... It's sooo damn fucking great. If I get it I'll tell you guys and we can start playing together... :)

Well then buy it =)

Also, I have a question: Who bought the Alpha version could update it to Beta or not?? And the future updates can be downloaded if I buy the Beta version??

If you bought the Alpha version, you get lifetime updates for free :3

If you buy beta version, you get updates up to the final release for free.

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2010-12-28 20:01:24

Is the server down? I can't join it.

The above post is useless.

''Lost time is never found again.'' - Benjamin Franklin

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2010-12-28 20:33:10

At 12/28/10 08:01 PM, RentallyMetarded wrote: Is the server down? I can't join it.

No, but right now we're having a server reboot, restart, reload thing. Should be up in a minute or two, try then.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2010-12-28 21:34:34

Strip club is back up and open for business!

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2010-12-28 22:08:45

At 12/28/10 06:34 PM, Tetris wrote: I find it funny that everyone goes right ahead and fucks with everything that I make.

Don't complain about it or the admin will freak out and kick you.

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2010-12-28 22:25:30

Really? Why the hell is my house always a freaking target? This is seriously beginning to piss me off. Also, there are freaking trees planted in there. Whomever's doing this, Fuck off.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2010-12-28 22:45:32

At 12/28/10 10:25 PM, Gamewiz wrote: Really? Why the hell is my house always a freaking target? This is seriously beginning to piss me off. Also, there are freaking trees planted in there. Whomever's doing this, Fuck off.

Wow, that's really bad...apparently griefing is a huge problem on the NG server.

At the rate of griefing I've seen, I'd assume my house has been completely leveled within the last day, amirite?

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2010-12-28 22:50:43

At 12/28/10 10:45 PM, SeeD419 wrote:
At 12/28/10 10:25 PM, Gamewiz wrote: Really? Why the hell is my house always a freaking target? This is seriously beginning to piss me off. Also, there are freaking trees planted in there. Whomever's doing this, Fuck off.
Wow, that's really bad...apparently griefing is a huge problem on the NG server.

At the rate of griefing I've seen, I'd assume my house has been completely leveled within the last day, amirite?

Well, honestly, I've got no idea. I don't even know where your house is. But this is starting to piss me off. This is the second time my house has been griefed today, the first time, holes were put in the roof and filled in with dirt, and the whole place was filled with lava, and now this. Is there a mod that stops people from doing anything to blocks other people have placed? Also is there a mod that allows for doors to locked and unlocked?

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2010-12-28 23:09:45

At 12/28/10 08:33 PM, Gamewiz wrote:
At 12/28/10 08:01 PM, RentallyMetarded wrote: Is the server down? I can't join it.
No, but right now we're having a server reboot, restart, reload thing. Should be up in a minute or two, try then.

I still can't join.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2010-12-28 23:11:06

At 12/28/10 10:50 PM, Gamewiz wrote: Well, honestly, I've got no idea. I don't even know where your house is. But this is starting to piss me off. This is the second time my house has been griefed today, the first time, holes were put in the roof and filled in with dirt, and the whole place was filled with lava, and now this. Is there a mod that stops people from doing anything to blocks other people have placed? Also is there a mod that allows for doors to locked and unlocked?

The only thing I can think of is those servers where you have to earn rights to build, but I'm assuming the people griefing are already NG members that we know so that might not fix the problem 100%, but it could help...

I love Minecraft, don't get me wrong, but the way multiplayer works as of right now just really seemed to take the fun out of it for me...

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2010-12-28 23:23:51

At 12/28/10 11:11 PM, SeeD419 wrote: I love Minecraft, don't get me wrong, but the way multiplayer works as of right now just really seemed to take the fun out of it for me...

I'm starting to agree man, I really can't enjoy playing minecraft online if some douche decides it's a good idea to keep destroying our shit. I'm not going to quit, but I might stop coming in as often. We've really got to figure something out.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2010-12-28 23:50:21

Just want to thank EJR for restoring my house, I THINK he reset the server to a previous save, not sure though. Anyway, thanks man.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2010-12-29 00:39:39

At 12/29/10 12:04 AM, EJR wrote: nah I went and rebuilt it myself. I'll try to monitor who's alone more often and try to prevent this from happening.

That's ridiculous, you can't keep doing that every time someone decides to be an asshole.

You either need more mods to monitor the server, or you need a spawn jail of some sort to where new users can't enter the map until approved by an admin. The griefing problem is just out of control...

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2010-12-29 02:05:09

Can someone do a test connection to this address real quick: 72.206.106.20

Not a dedicated server only a test.

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2010-12-29 02:26:27

Thanks for helping me test that EJR.

Maybe that can run as a back up server if anything goes wrong.

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2010-12-29 02:42:47

Hmm....I don't recall making that many paintings....

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2010-12-29 03:08:01

what happened to epic fails server? I went back to it, it was empty except for one dude. When I asked him if it was the NG one, he said no, then told me to fuck myself

What happened to the server?

Notsomebeans-Steam username

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2010-12-29 03:13:52

At 12/29/10 03:08 AM, Notsomebeans wrote: what happened to epic fails server? I went back to it, it was empty except for one dude. When I asked him if it was the NG one, he said no, then told me to fuck myself

Lol what a dickhead

Epic couln't afford it and it was being a pain in the ass.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2010-12-29 04:15:24

Rebuilding my house with my girlfriend now, someone should come in.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2010-12-29 06:25:52

At 12/29/10 03:08 AM, Notsomebeans wrote: what happened to epic fails server? I went back to it, it was empty except for one dude. When I asked him if it was the NG one, he said no, then told me to fuck myself

Yeah, I had something like that too, only it was completely empty...

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2010-12-29 07:05:11

My server is up and running as a secondary server.

Stop by if you wish: 72.206.106.20

However, we have a zero tolerance for that griefing shit. You will be ip banned immediately and never forgiven, no exceptions. No spawning items for you, it's a legit game and you're on your own. Sorry to sound like a dick, but I'm not dealing with the same issues the other server suffers...

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2010-12-29 07:50:47

Oh and uh btw Jolly blew up Davids TNT that he had placed all over that hillside. It made a huge fucking mess. Crink was there ask him.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2010-12-29 09:40:40

What's your username on Minecraft?

XTheCh0senOneX