00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Echo6261 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew

712,769 Views | 5,961 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-06-08 02:33:56

Anyone have any servers going? I have Seed's and Squidbit's servers on already, but no one hardly ever gets on anymore.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-06-08 02:48:26

At 6/2/12 01:40 PM, SolidToad wrote:
At 6/2/12 08:30 AM, NiteCrow wrote: i don't have diamond. Any tips on how deep i should go down to find some?
From sea level, going down 16 blocks is the minimum, I believe.

Actually, diamond is only found on levels 2-17. So that's up to 17 levels above the very bottom layer of the earth, 47 blocks down from sea level (64).

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-06-08 03:24:15

At 6/8/12 02:48 AM, Oolaph wrote:
At 6/2/12 01:40 PM, SolidToad wrote:
At 6/2/12 08:30 AM, NiteCrow wrote: i don't have diamond. Any tips on how deep i should go down to find some?
From sea level, going down 16 blocks is the minimum, I believe.
Actually, diamond is only found on levels 2-17. So that's up to 17 levels above the very bottom layer of the earth, 47 blocks down from sea level (64).

Yeah, i already found that out, but the wiki actually says its 1-16, + sea level is 62. But don't judge me, that's what the wiki says.

Now, i already told you i have 0 luck, right? Well, i found 4 blocks of diamond, made a pickaxe and went out for more. Since i found some diamond, i started gathering materials for enchant table. I don't know how, but mined out some obsidian. And i didn't store it. Nor the extra diamond. Nor some books. And, when i was looking for diamond, came across another cave. I was standing on a coblestone. Which dissapeared. And beneath i was lava. Once again, lava turned into obsidian. And i died D:. Lost the pick, books, obsidian, yet another steel set, and loads of other stuff. To add the insult, after 10 minutes i found a diamon vein that was actually 1 ore across. I fricking found the min diamond ores available D: But i think karma exists, and after just 5 minutes, i found two diamond veins crossing, with 8-9 diamons total.
:All i need now is a mob spawner

My art Thread, prepare to get your eyes burned!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-06-08 14:53:17

At 6/8/12 03:24 AM, NiteCrow wrote: Yeah, i already found that out, but the wiki actually says its 1-16, + sea level is 62. But don't judge me, that's what the wiki says.

Ah, alright. They may have changed it or something a while back, or perhaps I was just remembering the exact numbers incorrectly. I haven't played in a long time.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-06-09 05:20:46

I'm depressed.

Reason I'm depressed: I was digging around looking for rare gems and I had already found 6 diamonds and while digging around I found a cave and I put all my valuable stuff into my chest in case if I die and lose my valuable stuff and while looking around I saw a river and decided to go down and then....I found DIAMONDS and gold I was all like "What...?" and then slowly grinning and then I was like "I must mine it!" and I noticed lava at the end of the river and not covering it before mining the diamonds was my biggest mistake of my life and I mined it and guess what?......A fucking creeper tried to explode and instead of attacking it I ran away which was another one of my biggest mistakes of my life and I didn't get away in time and all my diamonds, gold and armor fell in the lava because it was caught in the river and that's how I got depressed so learn this: whenever you find lava you MUST the lava or you might end up like me.

TL;DR I found diamonds and a creeper came to me and instead of attacking I ran away but it blew me up which made me lose my diamonds and ALWAYS cover up lava whenever you see lava.

Click my sig, it says so.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-06-09 06:01:50

At 6/9/12 05:20 AM, convict357 wrote: I'm depressed.

Lol, almost the same thing to me, just that my case is that i fall into lava and the water near it turns it into obsidian. I die. I lose stuff...

My art Thread, prepare to get your eyes burned!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-06-11 22:05:11

Does anyone play the 360 version of the game? I'm looking to get the "On A Rail" Achievement and would love it if someone could help me get it by allowing me to visit their area and ride on their mine cart rails...

I'm PuddinN64 on Live, BTW.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-06-12 18:45:34

I dont care if this is the wrong place to post this but fuck it.

I need a Minecraft+matrix geek to betatest, give some feedback for my upcoming short, if you are interested just send me a PM with your skype name.

thanks.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-06-12 21:17:10

So I was playing Xbox Minecraft, and hunting creepers for their gun powder, then I saved and quit because I was deep as fuck in a cave and didn't have enough food to fight my way out. On the way out, I fell into a pit dug by exploding creepers, and something bright green jumped on my screen.

I was like "FUCK MAN CREEPERS DON'T SPAWN ON PEACEFUL DOOD!" And then I got that annoying annotation in the corner and it said "Slime"

I guess a creeper exploded and split one up before I saved, and the smaller ones don't count as "Mobs" so it didn't despawn.

/story

Also Slimes are cute.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-06-15 00:14:10

Why is it that EVERYONE that plays Xbox Minecraft has to be an unhelpful douche nozzle?

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-06-15 20:36:02

At 6/15/12 12:14 AM, SolidToad wrote: Why is it that EVERYONE that plays Xbox Minecraft has to be an unhelpful douche nozzle?

They're just mad that they never get to update or use mods or texture packs or anything fun at all

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-06-16 00:21:18

At 6/15/12 12:14 AM, SolidToad wrote: Why is it that EVERYONE that plays Xbox Minecraft has to be an unhelpful douche nozzle?

Make some friends. I play Xbox Minecraft every day with my friends in real life.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-06-16 00:31:46

At 6/16/12 12:21 AM, ToastedCupcake wrote:
Make some friends. I play Xbox Minecraft every day with my friends in real life.

And they're assholes.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-06-16 17:00:18

At 6/16/12 04:52 PM, IncendiaryProduction wrote: Yeah, what is the point of paying for a dumbed-down version of minecraft that can't even do any of the things that makes minecraft fun. I mean, even pretty shitty computers can run it, so purchasing it for Xbox is pretty damn retarded.

MC isn't even fun anymore. both versions. It's like paying to make your own -very limited- game.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-06-16 17:55:27

At 6/16/12 04:52 PM, IncendiaryProduction wrote: Yeah, what is the point of paying for a dumbed-down version of minecraft that can't even do any of the things that makes minecraft fun. I mean, even pretty shitty computers can run it, so purchasing it for Xbox is pretty damn retarded.

I find it hilarious that PC users are more mad about the Xbox version than the actual people playing the Xbox version. Are you mad that Minecraft is selling more or something? Plus, the Xbox version is going to be patched up to date anyways.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-06-16 20:35:59

At 6/16/12 08:07 PM, IncendiaryProduction wrote: I'm not mad, I just find it kind of stupid. And even if it does get patched, then you still can't use TPs or mods, and vanilla minecraft gets pretty boring. At least for me.

Do you play with friends? I'm spread across multiple servers with a pretty large group of friends so depending who's online I'll be building on a different seed, so I have different build designs going on everywhere. I owned the PC version and I have to say, I never had fun until I played the 360 version simply because I can play with friends from real life now.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-06-18 00:18:13

Hey guys, I'm getting pretty damn bored and I want to play Minecraft with someone at least with 2-4 people to play with, PM me if you're kind enough to play with me.

I'm trustworthy.

Click my sig, it says so.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-06-19 21:58:03

At 6/19/12 09:46 PM, Protagonist wrote: Me and Shade found a neat natural structure.

Huh, that looks really nifty.

Try to remember not to place any blocks adjacent to those floating sand blocks, they'll end up falling and completely ruin that structure.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-06-21 17:50:11

Okay, so why exactly were my brother (turtwig250) and I banned from seed's server?
"local 1741340 seed419.hopto.org tysonizer just as big a faggot 2012-06-21 1:07:15 am" (from MCbans)

I'm not sure "fucking n**ger" and "just as big a faggot" are legit reasons.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-06-23 18:02:14

Guys I want to play how do I join in on this fun?

The work, which becomes a new genre itself, will be called...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-06-24 04:46:54

At 6/21/12 05:50 PM, fastlane250 wrote: Okay, so why exactly were my brother (turtwig250) and I banned from seed's server?
"local 1741340 seed419.hopto.org tysonizer just as big a faggot 2012-06-21 1:07:15 am" (from MCbans)

I'm not sure "fucking n**ger" and "just as big a faggot" are legit reasons.

Looks like Tysonizer decided to go on an unwarranted banning spree of regulars.

Sorry about that guys. I had a feeling from the beginning that he wasn't fit for the job, but I ignored my instincts in hopes that he would act maturely.

Minecraft server: alureon.net

PortalWatch 0.1 Alpha - Download

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-06-24 08:58:40

I've been playing minecraft for a few days now because a friend reccomended it, and I must say it's really cool.
I really like making hedge mazes. Have any of you guys made something like that before?

I opened one up for you guys:

Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew

The Review Request club, the Blammers List (update every 15th), and the Protectors List (Update every 1st). My sig has it all.

Sig by Emperor-Bubba

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-06-25 01:02:11

I love getting into accounts and fucking shit up on their servers, it's so funny you know?
I bet seed does.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-06-25 03:49:11

At 6/24/12 07:53 PM, IncendiaryProduction wrote: So the spawn town on seed's server that I made was completely and utterly fucked in the ass with a jackhammer. Thanks a whole fucking lot to whoever did that. It's getting to the point where I don't even want to build anything on that server because it gets griefed to hell. All the statues I made in the creative world were burned the fuck down.

Yeah it's been pretty bad lately, but with 1.3 about to drop (hopefully soon) we'll have a new map anyway. We have to if we want to take advantage of the new features. I suppose it doesn't help that most of our good mods have been inactive lately.

At 6/25/12 01:02 AM, NOTPedobear wrote: I love getting into accounts and fucking shit up on their servers, it's so funny you know?
I bet seed does.

I'm not following you at all...Who's account? Which server? Are you confessing something or accusing me of something?..

Minecraft server: alureon.net

PortalWatch 0.1 Alpha - Download

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-06-25 04:20:40

At 6/25/12 03:49 AM, SeeD419 wrote: I'm not following you at all...Who's account? Which server? Are you confessing something or accusing me of something?..

Well... it seems like more of a confession. I rather smug one.

Wink wink nudge

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-06-27 19:15:58

Hey guys, very long absentee here, I was wondering, what's the IP for the NG server? (If there is a running one anyway :P) I'd very much like to go back on it.

Steam: deadsoul07

Minecraft: Deadsoul1234

Add me.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-06-27 19:18:05

At 6/27/12 07:15 PM, dead-Soul07 wrote: Hey guys, very long absentee here, I was wondering, what's the IP for the NG server? (If there is a running one anyway :P) I'd very much like to go back on it.

This is the IP for Seed's Newgrounds server:
seed419.hopto.org

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-06-28 03:07:06

Squid's server restarts every 5 seconds, what's up with it?

Add me.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-06-28 06:13:37

At 6/28/12 03:07 AM, dead-Soul07 wrote: Squid's server restarts every 5 seconds, what's up with it?

Not meaning to double post, but it's been down a while too.

Add me.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2012-06-28 11:40:20

At 6/28/12 03:07 AM, dead-Soul07 wrote: Squid's server restarts every 5 seconds, what's up with it?

I think it restarts for backups. It only does that around 4-5am, though. Really though I have no idea why.
Normally it comes right back, has it been down all night? Weird, but it's back up now.