00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SNiter27 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew

711,061 Views | 5,961 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-11-02 01:08:43

At 11/2/11 12:54 AM, Riftcrawler wrote: And that's when he realized that chests can't be pushed.

And what a sad day it was for ol' Nukey. Poor lad.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-11-02 18:18:12

Squid, your server is constantly crashing. It annoys me that every time I play, CRASH. We need a better server host or something. I'm not trying to bitch about this too much, but it has been a problem for a while now. Also, I know a lot of people that want to play on your server that are too lazy to contact you, should I gather their usernames and give them to you? I think the server needs more people, there is on average one person other than me whenever I play, and it's usually my brother.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-11-02 18:57:53

At 10/28/11 08:17 PM, MrSaint wrote: Hey guys, can I join your crew? My friend gave me his account, so now I can join your server. I've been eyeing this place for a while, but never posted, because I wouldn't be able to play with you.

State your minecraft username.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-11-02 20:15:03

At 11/2/11 06:18 PM, walkinator wrote: I think the server needs more people, there is on average one person other than me whenever I play, and it's usually my brother.

I'd play more if I didn't find Minecraft so dull.

Minecraft - IAmJim .,--,. Steam - IAmJim

Sig made by Squidbit.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-11-02 21:42:29

At 11/2/11 06:18 PM, walkinator wrote: Squid, your server is constantly crashing. It annoys me that every time I play, CRASH. We need a better server host or something. I'm not trying to bitch about this too much, but it has been a problem for a while now.

Yeah, I know. But me and Xports hardly even play anymore. I haven't really talked much to him about it, but to me it seems like kind of a waste to put money and effort into improving something we don't even use.

Also, I know a lot of people that want to play on your server that are too lazy to contact you, should I gather their usernames and give them to you? I think the server needs more people, there is on average one person other than me whenever I play, and it's usually my brother.

Yeah I guess. Tateos and Spackle can whitelist people too, so if you see them online you can tell them the names. That'll probably get it done quicker, but you can post the names here and I'll take care of it. Either way.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-11-03 02:05:25

Hey guys this will probably be one of my last few posts here,but i just wanted to say that i had a good run on Seeds server it was a fun time and ill miss all of you including my banner.

Cnt,logic,seed,and satan were some of the best people i ever came to know and it was a pleasure playing with you guys.If you guys ever want to hang out send me an ip and ill join as soon as i can i love all of you.For now ill be on levels 1.2 server hanging with her.Love you all and seriously that includes the person that bannned me.

!!!I WILL BE A SEED FOR LIFE!!!

I R WINNAR \/ Protagonist (Logic) made me a sig \/

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-11-03 02:10:54

Sorry for the double post but im not going to sit here and lie hey my banner also know as mswanson
here you go FUCK YOU!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-11-03 15:29:52

At 11/2/11 09:42 PM, Squidbit wrote:
Yeah, I know. But me and Xports hardly even play anymore. I haven't really talked much to him about it, but to me it seems like kind of a waste to put money and effort into improving something we don't even use.

Well, will you be handing your ownership over to someone else? Or will you let it just die? I Would love a copy of the world file if that is the case, I like my dock town.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-11-03 15:31:34

The server is down yet again, no surprise there. Sorry for the double post.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-11-03 15:46:37

At 11/3/11 03:43 PM, Tateos wrote:
At 11/3/11 03:31 PM, walkinator wrote: The server is down yet again, no surprise there. Sorry for the double post.
It's because you're flying around in the nether brah.

I wasn't in the nether.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-11-03 16:37:46

May i be whitelisted for the third time now the names Th3RealhKronos

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-11-03 21:28:42

At 11/3/11 03:52 PM, Tateos wrote:
At 11/3/11 03:46 PM, walkinator wrote:
At 11/3/11 03:43 PM, Tateos wrote:
At 11/3/11 03:31 PM, walkinator wrote: The server is down yet again, no surprise there. Sorry for the double post.
It's because you're flying around in the nether brah.
I wasn't in the nether.
Or just even flying around at all. If it's not in a small space, and you fly long distances, it uses up the servers memory.

Yeah, jwalks was doing that, I told him to stop, but the server crashed anyway.
Also, you all should cheack this out. It is such a cool looking mod, like awesome.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-11-04 14:33:21

At 11/3/11 09:28 PM, walkinator wrote: Also, you all should cheack this out. It is such a cool looking mod, like awesome.

Pretty cool, but really tedious.
The only reason I made it to the point where I could build my own city was because I found a spider spawner to farm.
And now that I have my own city, it's taking forever to get anywhere with it. Like, seriously, 5 stacks of logs and 5 stacks of cobble to be able to build 1 building? That's ridiculous.

But when they add quests and different resource costs for different buildings, it should be a lot of fun.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-11-04 19:34:49

At 10/30/11 10:45 PM, level1isbest wrote: Playing on a 1.2 server right now. Nostalgia, bitches.

That's epic, lol.

Someone should get an old hmod build going, and then we can hand out minecraft alpha jars :)

Minecraft server: alureon.net

PortalWatch 0.1 Alpha - Download

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-11-04 21:30:37

hey seed is the server down or did you just upgrade to pre 5

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-11-05 02:25:15

At 11/3/11 02:05 AM, colbo10 wrote: SEED FOR LIFE!!!

rofl

i am gay

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-11-06 00:24:50

Alright, I'm gonna awkwardly post here. I have the full version of minecraft now, and my username is Stop_arguing. So how does one get whitelisted or get the seed to play?

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-11-06 12:39:12

At 11/6/11 12:24 AM, EDylan wrote: Alright, I'm gonna awkwardly post here. I have the full version of minecraft now, and my username is Stop_arguing. So how does one get whitelisted or get the seed to play?

You ask squid to be whitelisted and the ip is in his sig

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-11-06 15:47:20

No one is on the server anymore...

Butt is wet.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-11-06 18:06:06

At 11/6/11 03:47 PM, ChainSawBuritto wrote: No one is on the server anymore...

I am, and I will always be. also, recently i have seen a lot of people online.
I made a pvp arena. it is a team vs team map with beds and a minefield and forts and crap, check it out! but be careful of the mines.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-11-08 00:34:22

I was on squids server for like ten seconds and i already love it :D
:D :D :D :D :D YEA!!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-11-08 21:31:36

OK, so I read the last 2 pages before posting. I'd take it you guys go on squidbit's server. I got the ip, but I need to be whitelisted. My username is Bstuk. Thanks.

Steam: Bstuk

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-11-08 21:47:55

At 11/8/11 09:40 PM, Crink wrote:
At 11/8/11 09:31 PM, Bstuk2 wrote: OK, so I read the last 2 pages before posting. I'd take it you guys go on squidbit's server. I got the ip, but I need to be whitelisted. My username is Bstuk. Thanks.
hello bstuk

!!!!!! hey crink, its been forever. funny that your here because I just posted in the smash bros thread. So id take it that you play minecraft, thats awesome.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-11-08 23:23:21

At 11/8/11 09:31 PM, Bstuk2 wrote: OK, so I read the last 2 pages before posting. I'd take it you guys go on squidbit's server. I got the ip, but I need to be whitelisted. My username is Bstuk. Thanks.
At 11/6/11 12:24 AM, EDylan wrote: Alright, I'm gonna awkwardl ineedlessquote itelisted or get the seed to play?

Whitelisted and whitelisted

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-11-09 00:27:26

At 11/8/11 10:12 PM, Crink wrote: BSTUK! :D

yeah man, i said about 2 years ago in the xat chat about minecraft but no one was interested. rofl. ssbc reformed into minecraft. represent

I remember 2 years ago I played that stoopid minecraft lite version, but I wouldn't play minecraft because it costed money.

i did play minecraft but then i kinda stopped after i got slightly drunk and ended up blowing up squid's server with tnt and lava a few months ago.

lol, so you banned? You should play again so we can be the coolest kids on the server!

At 11/8/11 11:23 PM, Squidbit wrote: Whitelisted

Wow that was fast, I thought I would be whitelisted by the end of the week. Awesome.

Anyways, I heard that the people who bough minecraft during the alpha dont have to pay for the extra stuff that will come later, but the people who bought it when the beta was out do have to pay for it. Is this true? I hope not.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-11-09 15:18:38

We need builders over at woddle.net so we can fill up the city.
The url is woddle.net

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-11-09 20:47:56

At 11/9/11 08:36 PM, Tateos wrote:
At 11/9/11 03:23 PM, Crink wrote: it's just that alpha purchasers will get all of the additional content after the game is officially released. beta purchasers will get all patches and shit up until that point. ithink
I think people who purchased the beta early on still get the full game.
also omg hai crink

When you go to buy the game/gift code, it says "Please note that when you buy the game, you're paying for the game as it is right now! You will also get the full version of Minecraft when it is released. "

So yeah, you do.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-11-09 21:00:14

At 11/9/11 03:18 PM, Wolfos wrote: We need builders over at woddle.net so we can fill up the city.
The url is woddle.net

I don't have permission to open my chests or repair the enderman damage in my house.

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-11-10 00:22:31

I started an SMP server in Minecraft a few days ago. Feel free to join.

AthenaCraft - Mostly Vanilla Survival Server.

PLUGINS
Essentials
iConomy
ChestShop
Lockette

216.246.108.66:26865

Response to Newgrounds Minecraft Survival Crew 2011-11-10 04:39:51

At 11/9/11 09:00 PM, Squidbit wrote:
At 11/9/11 03:18 PM, Wolfos wrote: We need builders over at woddle.net so we can fill up the city.
The url is woddle.net
I don't have permission to open my chests or repair the enderman damage in my house.

Your ign is Squidbit, right? I'll whitelist you.