00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Jaevierffr just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Haha finally we caught them!

973 Views | 16 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Haha finally we caught them! 2010-06-20 08:45:46

Now lets put them in this prison in our base, for good measure let us put our worst guard on duty to their cell, added to this we might just hide that hole in the wall with some paint they will never know. Make sure we keep our keys on the flimsy and loose keyring as we walk away to. For good measure make sure there is an airship nearby with few guards incase we need it. Then tomorrow we will execute the prisoners!

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to Haha finally we caught them! 2010-06-20 09:00:33

Don't forget to not, not leave a toolbox in the middle of the cell, which is full of useful tools. We might need it for later.

Why yes, that IS a large collection of 1998 "Smithy's Favourite Times" Licenced Cereal Pop Toys!

BBS Signature

Response to Haha finally we caught them! 2010-06-20 09:02:45

Oh and we can be extra harsh by leaving a variety of sharp objects within the cell for them to cut their dinner with, rather than knives and forks.

Your friendly neighbourhood devils advocate.

BBS Signature

Response to Haha finally we caught them! 2010-06-20 09:51:14

Oh silly me I almost forgot to give clear instructions for my gaurds NOT to take all the prisoners equipment. Phew that was a close one.

BBS Signature

Response to Haha finally we caught them! 2010-06-20 10:10:29

At 6/20/10 09:59 AM, MrPercie wrote: What game could it be, hmmmmmmmm......

To many to choose.

BBS Signature

Response to Haha finally we caught them! 2010-06-20 10:22:39

Also, in the event that a prisoner is to somehow escape, upon recapturing them, just toss them back into the same cell, adding no extra security.

That oughta show them.

Response to Haha finally we caught them! 2010-06-20 10:24:00

At 6/20/10 10:22 AM, HrMorgaes wrote: Also, in the event that a prisoner is to somehow escape, upon recapturing them, just toss them back into the same cell, adding no extra security.

That oughta show them.

I got it! Wind Waker!

Response to Haha finally we caught them! 2010-06-20 10:34:10

Ugh, I've been standing for two hours straight on cell watch, I need a rest.

I think I'll just lean back on these iron bars and look at the ceiling, all these other walls look far too uncomfy.

///THREE///TWO///ONE///ZERO///

The Chemical Brothers Vs. The Beastie Boys - Intergalactic Dust We Trust

Sig of win courtesy of InsertFunnyUserName.

BBS Signature

Response to Haha finally we caught them! 2010-06-20 11:27:10

Fork.

Response to Haha finally we caught them! 2010-06-20 11:35:17

At 6/20/10 10:22 AM, HrMorgaes wrote: Also, in the event that a prisoner is to somehow escape, upon recapturing them, just toss them back into the same cell, adding no extra security.

That oughta show them.

Reminds me of Monkey Island.

BBS Signature

Response to Haha finally we caught them! 2010-06-20 12:32:20

Remember guys, don't wear your glasses or contacts when guarding the cell, you don't need to see more than 5 feet!

I'm the holder of the self proclaimed 'Biggest Douchebag on the Forums' award.

PSN/360 name : BerZerKer 123, and my Steam

BBS Signature

Response to Haha finally we caught them! 2010-06-20 12:39:58

When you hear something suspicious and distracting I want ALL personnel to investigate the scenario.

BBS Signature

Response to Haha finally we caught them! 2010-06-20 12:46:50

Furthermore it is mandatory that all guards have unrestricted access to all secure weapon armouries, as well as a one key fits all access card to all doors within the parameter in case they need ammunition.

BBS Signature

Response to Haha finally we caught them! 2010-06-20 13:13:27

At 6/20/10 10:25 AM, simple-but-sandy wrote: "Did you make sure that the armoury was only two doors down from the cell block?"
"Of course, this isn't my first time designing a base you know."

Also, make sure to leave a clearly drawn map leading from the weapons room to the power generator. We don't want our guards getting lost, do we?

Now with 100% more Steam! lI Minecraft you say? 63.246.149.6 II XBL: WorseThanMonday II

BBS Signature

Response to Haha finally we caught them! 2010-06-20 13:30:47

At 6/20/10 09:51 AM, Ragnarokia wrote: Oh silly me I almost forgot to give clear instructions for my gaurds NOT to take all the prisoners equipment. Phew that was a close one.

Lets not forget to torture his girlfriend just to piss him off and hope he doesn't oh SHI-

I'm just a dreamer.

BBS Signature

Response to Haha finally we caught them! 2010-06-20 13:56:56

Architecht guy, make sure there are plenty of columns that are plenty easy to hide behind, we need to play hide 'n' seek from time to time.

illicit makes a damn good signature.

BBS Signature

Response to Haha finally we caught them! 2010-06-20 14:38:21

At 6/20/10 10:24 AM, KeroKeroMario wrote:

That oughta show them.
I got it! Wind Waker!

No! The Gerudo Fortress in Ocarina of Time!

I usually frequent the VG and collaboration Forums. If you find me anywhere else, I'm lost and can't find my way back.