00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

NisoXD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Trial of Sirtom93

16,619 Views | 163 Replies

Response to The Trial of Sirtom93 2010-06-21 07:00:28

At 6/21/10 06:57 AM, DareDevilGuy wrote: I'm bumping because I'm rather interested to know if anybody has any new information yet?

Pleased guilty apparently, don't know anything more than that.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to The Trial of Sirtom93 2010-06-21 07:34:28

At 6/21/10 07:00 AM, Ragnarokia wrote:
At 6/21/10 06:57 AM, DareDevilGuy wrote: I'm bumping because I'm rather interested to know if anybody has any new information yet?

And now that he has criminal record, he'll never be able to get a normal job.

Congratulations Rig, you've just ruined some kid's life.

My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12

NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature

Response to The Trial of Sirtom93 2010-06-21 07:36:33

At 6/21/10 07:34 AM, Lorkas wrote: And now that he has criminal record, he'll never be able to get a normal job.

Not really, he's still in a position where he's young enough to turn it around.

hello

Response to The Trial of Sirtom93 2010-06-21 07:59:44

Citric, I don't think a bit of gasoline could kill someone...It's not like sirtom was experienced or anything.

BBS Signature

Response to The Trial of Sirtom93 2010-06-21 08:01:38

Did he have a tough childhood or something?

BBS Signature

Response to The Trial of Sirtom93 2010-06-21 08:01:56

At 6/21/10 07:34 AM, Lorkas wrote:
At 6/21/10 07:00 AM, Ragnarokia wrote:
And now that he has criminal record, he'll never be able to get a normal job.

He's moderating real life, the apocalypse is coming. Soon our thoughts will be deleted and we'll be banned from talking for small periods of time after causing minor scuffles and crimes.

BBS Signature

Response to The Trial of Sirtom93 2010-06-21 08:02:05

Even if he did go just to show off and scare the people who kept bullying him, didn't he also bring a knife
or something?

Response to The Trial of Sirtom93 2010-06-21 08:19:26

At 6/21/10 08:05 AM, citricsquid wrote:
At 6/21/10 08:01 AM, Lorkas wrote: Did he have a tough childhood or something?
He was bullied and didn't handle it well. He probably had other issues, but from my contact with him he definitely is not "sane" and from what I know from others "close" to him, this wasn't some spur of the moment shit, he has wanted to hurt people for a long time, it just so happens he actually snapped and tried to do it.

Tom is (or was, maybe he's been "cured"?) mentally ill and he needed help, Rig (and deckheadtottie) did not "ruin his life": he "ruined" it himself.

Wow, the bullying must've been pretty intense then. I've actually read somewhere that he called some dude (was it you?) and asked him to check the local prisons to see if he could escape.

BBS Signature

Response to The Trial of Sirtom93 2010-06-21 08:19:52

This should be the series finale of Law and Order.

BBS Signature

Response to The Trial of Sirtom93 2010-06-21 08:24:50

At 6/21/10 08:21 AM, citricsquid wrote: Also yes he called me a few times from hospital, at one point he claimed to have escaped which I don't think was true because I could hear nurses in the background ;_;

Oh shit lol. Must've been pretty weird for you. He probably has some trippy hallucinations.

BBS Signature

Response to The Trial of Sirtom93 2010-06-21 09:35:10

At 6/21/10 07:34 AM, Lorkas wrote: And now that he has criminal record, he'll never be able to get a normal job.

I don't know if it's the same in the UK, but in Canada, when you turn 18, your criminal record is automatically erased. With that said, I don't know if that applies to serious crimes like murder threats...

Response to The Trial of Sirtom93 2010-06-21 11:52:25

After 5 years it is removed so in 5 years time it wont come up when they are looking through his stuff for jobs.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to The Trial of Sirtom93 2010-06-23 00:42:09

At 5/30/10 08:54 AM, Luis wrote: Ehhh im sure this dumb kid wants to move on with his life as much as anyone else who's royally fucked up in the past.
While part of me kinda does want to know what happens to him, part of me feels like we've heckled him for the better part of last year and we should find something else to fixate on.

Yeah I need to agree here, hopefully the kid will be able to put this shit behind him.
Frankly speaking though I think the newgrounds community will be watching him like flies on cow pies.

The one thing I've been noticing though is there seems to be a general feeling of maliase occurring in the youth today, I'm not sure why though since we have access to so much.

Lastly I don't feel Rig ruined this kids life, people need to take responsibility for their own actions, if Tom
was being bullied he could have moved, or if he seriously wanted revenge he could do what I do when I need to get back at someone, hire a private investigator and hand off any incriminating evidence to the police.

Or sue for possible slander/harassment?
Anyway had Rig not contacted the police, Tom could have killed, or hurt alot of people...

Watch Shark Black HERE Watch CoolJaw HERE

BBS Signature

Response to The Trial of Sirtom93 2010-06-23 00:45:46

He pleaded guilty. There will be nothing for another eight weeks, so that the doctors can do a full recommendation for the courts based on his psyche. I'll unlock this thread when I get more news, so that this doesn't turn into a big blamefest.

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature