00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MiyuTheSceneGirl just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out

18,509 Views | 208 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-03-31 23:06:37

At 3/31/10 10:13 PM, DJ-Delinquent wrote: Wob wob wob wob wob O.O

Now that's a dastardly looking lady.

Hey Mister! Put a little more mustard on that mustard!!!

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-03-31 23:06:45

LMAO!!!!!

Grimcredible. Men of Respect. Tha Reaperz. Real Over Fake!

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/lis ten/323047

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-03-31 23:41:34

WORD OF WARNING

If your rap starts when the song is 50 seconds in, include those 50 seconds of silence in your a cappella. This makes lining it up easy. If you do not, you are not allowed to complain about a crappy synch job I don't have the time to waste on this. :)

BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-03-31 23:58:24

i'll help synching just becasue i'd hate the final product to be lacking because your swamped. You know my email address hit me up with files and i can synch.

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-01 00:30:58

Ting tonger you noob

u dont know how to Synch acappellas with out silence?

give em here ill do it for ya

....nub :D

DJ Delinquent. Musically Performing Armed Robbery

BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-01 00:42:12

I can do it and it'll sound fine but it's not going to be exactly how the MC had it.

BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-01 02:00:29

wasim - first 16 bars received - SteveGuzzi contacted
linez - first 16 bars received - Jirohbomb 16 bars received - linez contacted
Broken-Needle - first 16 bars received - gasmasq 16 received -broken-needle contacted
8trackdubs - first 16 bars received - NimbusTheGeneral contacted-
Wyze-Stingray - first 16 bars received - murdaa contacted
R-avenger - first 16 bars received - denverbroncos59 16 received- r-avenger contacted
TheIconicIcon - first 16 bars received - RedMongoose contacted
Exceptid62190 - first 16 bars received - Vashelite contacted
GloineFiodh - first 16 bars received - chrisG755 16 bars received - GloineFiodh contacted
RetributionVox - first 16 bars received - RednWhite 16 received - RetributionVox contacted

This is where I'm at right now. The names in bold are the ones that need to send me something (if you sent it already please send it again, I didn't get it!) Post here with any confusion. We've got our first track done with Jirohbomb and linez, it's sick!

Judging will start once all tracks are finished. Also, if people are taking to long to get me an audio track they will be disqualified. So hurry up!

BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-01 02:40:57

Edit// I dug a bit and did find murdaa's 16 bars. So now on that one I'm waiting for Wyze to finish it up with his 8 bars.

BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-01 02:41:48

At 4/1/10 02:40 AM, tingtonger wrote: Edit// I dug a bit and did find murdaa's 16 bars. So now on that one I'm waiting for Wyze to finish it up with his 8 bars.%u2248%u2248%u2248

I'm waiting to get my file.

~Mike~

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-01 03:11:08

If you still need someone, I'll help judge the MC knockout.

BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-01 03:53:04

I can't wait to lol @ the final products. We'll get to hear em, right?

NGHH Comp 2011 CD - [Support Hip Hop!] NGHH Comp 2010 CD - [Support NG Music!]

BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-01 10:41:11

At 4/1/10 03:53 AM, Gasmasq wrote: I can't wait to lol @ the final products. We'll get to hear em, right?%u2248%u2248%u2248

Yeeeup, 'gon post them all!

BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-01 11:21:27

Looks like alot of people are going to get disqualified in the first round :P what a shame.

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-01 11:33:39

and i mean i know people are busy and all but i kinda feel like if people aren't on there 8 bar retaliation verse, the 2nd emcee isn't going to be spittin at all. Unless you know a reason or they contacted you and what not why they haven't done there verse yet, but if they haven't gotten back to you or anything... FUCK UM.

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-01 12:04:33

In round one I'm giving a bit of slack because I don't want to disqualify half of the competition and wreck the fun later on. It's deadline time though.

The following tracks are finished:

R-Avenger vs Denverbronco59
linez vs Jirohbomb
Wyze-Stingray vs Murdaa

I am waiting for a response from:

SteveGuzzi
NimbusTheGeneral
RedMongoose
Vashelite

broken-needle
GloineFiodh
RetributionVox

The underlined ones still haven't given me there MC2 16 bars. Because I extended the deadline for Nimbus I'm going to push it up for all of you. If the second 16 bars isn't done by the end of Friday you are disqualified.

BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-01 12:12:26

i think you should let the judging begin now and end friday when the other entry are in.

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-01 14:29:18

At 4/1/10 12:48 PM, tingtonger wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/3 22402

Linez!

Linez is hilarious.

JirohBomb is a cool kid but as i told him b4 he didn't stand a chance with Linez.
i think its a battle over experiance here...
Linez killed him with just about every element of being a MC in the first place.

this battle was Unfair

but G-Ray defenetly did well in my opinion

good Job Linez i faved u for this one man

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/3 22404

Wyze killed murdaa here

on a count of i can actualy hear what Wyze is saying, and it was harsh as all hell!
Murda dissed wyze a few times but it was very mild....u know...normal MC talkin shit on the mike
Wyze made it seem as he had an enemy and even threw some lines that made me laugh
Unlike Murdaa who focused mainly on makin himself look good with his sick flow.
but this is a battle. Eliminate ur oponent, not the time to be boastin flows.

BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-01 14:30:45

Uhhh wasnt i suposed to like.. throw another 8 bars on that there track? lmao.. I mean,.. if i only get a set of 16.. thats gay..

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-01 14:31:24

the Wyze vs Murda beat?

WTF dude

Poor Beat choice

BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-01 14:43:34

your right.. this iss a battle.. but it includes a beat.. meaning im going to USE the beat instead of just having it as a random background. Thats why i believe tingtonger selected Different beats. Different beats mean different styles and different flows. Im a Flow guy.. with lyrical content at the same time. This isnt a mic in my hand battle.. me on stage.. you on stage.. and even then.. i get to respond to a second verse.. here i spit 16 bars and get over played by another dude whos rapping more on a beat. I understand 2nd person has an "advantage" cause he gets to listen to his opponents verse.. but the first MC gets the same "advantage" on his second verse. So.. Really?

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-01 14:47:33

i retract the Wyze vs Murdaa Vote

Ima go Undecided

let the other judges decide

BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-01 14:51:29

Flow is one of the biggest part of Hip-Hop, including battles silly. Even fucking Royce da 5'9 (a lyrical beast) has recently commented saying that in his opinion flow is probably more important than the words most of the time.

I agree that Wyze said some wise shit (fail pun, I know...), but the fact that there was no flow made it hard for me to listen.
Murda, on the other hand, who had less punches and whatnot at least had a great flow which made listen in closely and pick up on the best lines. Then again... it all comes down to a matter of opinion.

=REAL OVER FAKE=%u2248%u2248%u2248

Your right but still i dont even wanna listen to that battle again

the beat also was....weak?

no offence to the Producer but it was a poor choice

it had not energy

i vote for re-battle

that whole track just Sucked major balls

BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-01 14:52:24

Stop BITCHEN keep Moving.
R.O.F

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-01 14:53:53

At 4/1/10 02:47 PM, DJ-Delinquent wrote: i retract the Wyze vs Murdaa Vote

Ima go Undecided

let the other judges decide%u2248%u2248%u2248

YOYOYO OFFICIAL JUDGES!!!!!!! (I've got Vinstigator, MickyMao, MindChamber, Lejin, Gasmasq, Greenskullkid, NeonProject, mseemercury, KillBillvolume2, IKONiC, DJ-Delinquent)

DO NOT JUDGE THESE TRACKS YET, I'M GOING TO SEND YOU A PM WITH SOME GUIDELINES!!! If I missed someone as a judge just PM me and I'll stick you on the list and PM you.

If you haven't contacted me about judging go ahead and review the track for fun. It doesn't weight in for the competition but it's cool to read.

BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-01 14:58:38

At 4/1/10 02:51 PM, DJ-Delinquent wrote: i vote for re-battle

Nope.

Murdaa, sorry man but them was the rules from the start. People were bitching about being the person to go first. And people are going to bitch about having to go second. That means it's fair in my eyes!

BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-01 15:01:32

I'm going to agree I didn't like the beat choices, but whatever, you roll with it

~Mike~

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-01 15:02:14

how is gasmasq a judge and he is in the comp?

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-01 15:26:03

Yup, you are correct, Gasmasq is not a judge for the MC Knock Out. He volunteered to judge other stuff and I forgot to put his name off. The PM has been sent out to judges. Please read it over well before posting anymore reviews.

BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-01 16:03:42

Damn, Linez absolutely murdered the guy :P

New tune: Yag