00:00
00:00

Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out

16,297 Views | 208 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-01 16:10:31


Let me be perfectly clear about my battle. Yes, murdaa had a better flow then me, however:
Battling is about doing damage, there is nothing he said that comes close to my punches or lyricism. Not to mention, you can't understand dude. And I find it amusing how as soon as someone goes my way both Rav and Murdaa jump on them like it's a crime.


~Mike~

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-01 16:21:51


See, when you start saying that dudes like del were wrong, that's cool. But when I say you're wrong, I should chill out and take it like a man? I'm sorry dude, but you are reaking of double standards here.


~Mike~

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-01 16:27:42


The Bacon April Fool's prank makes this thread ridiculous. This shit is hilarious


BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-01 16:28:14


At 4/1/10 04:27 PM, tingtonger wrote: The Bacon April Fool's prank makes this thread ridiculous. This shit is hilarious%u2248%u2248%u2248

Co-sign


~Mike~

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-01 16:39:02


This Kevin Bacon thing is fucking with us I think. What I said was you guys jumped on delinquient as soon as he gave his vote to me. Never said you jumped on me or hated on me.


~Mike~

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-01 18:10:47


We all have our opinions.. Del has his.. i posted mine.. i think its only fair... i didnt go hard.. i believe we all knows this. its ok tho.. I just didnt feel he was worth it... no disrespect.. but if i lose cause of it.. so be it.. my fault. It's my opinion..

Real over fake~


Grimcredible. Men of Respect. Tha Reaperz. Real Over Fake!

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/lis ten/323047

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-01 19:03:04


Yea dude I must agree with all of yall- but my opinon is wyze and murdaa brought the heat....tough choice but im leaning a little bit towards murdaa but im not a judge so ha!!!!

Hands down Linez won that even tho G-ray went in!!!!!
IWANNA HEAR THIS GASMASQ AND BROKEN NEEDLE BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but in all do respect this is heating up and i think we should save our disses to eac h other for the battles...i mean clearly we all have some sort of talent..... even BN (a little) so theres gonna be confliction

no problem tho i feel bad for what i said in the begging but i aint do no reaserch...and apparently linez has been battling in the streets for years (YIKES)

but just putting some thoughts on there so dont hate me yall... im an emcee too!!!!!!!!
~ICON~

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-01 19:22:30


I think this thread isn't the place to really throw down with who you think won or lost right now. There's plenty fo space on the actual track reviews to do that, as most of us have already. Influencing the judging by griping and complaining in this thread is a bit out-of-hand. I'm not saying DJ Delinquent changed his vote to "undecided" because of this thread, but the fact that he has changed his initial reaction is a statement towards shutting the in-fighting down. I say this thread is for updating the links to the new battles, anouncing the winners and the next round, etc., and all of this "But his was better, no his was better" BS can go on it's own thread, pm's, etc. Seriously, this is why NGHH ends up a warzone so often because of the crews starting shit and then crying about it later.

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-01 20:12:59


At 4/1/10 07:22 PM, InGenius wrote: I think this thread isn't the place to really throw down with who you think won or lost right now. There's plenty fo space on the actual track reviews to do that, as most of us have already. Influencing the judging by griping and complaining in this thread is a bit out-of-hand. I'm not saying DJ Delinquent changed his vote to "undecided" because of this thread, but the fact that he has changed his initial reaction is a statement towards shutting the in-fighting down. I say this thread is for updating the links to the new battles, anouncing the winners and the next round, etc., and all of this "But his was better, no his was better" BS can go on it's own thread, pm's, etc. Seriously, this is why NGHH ends up a warzone so often because of the crews starting shit and then crying about it later.%u2248%u2248%u2248

HAHA seriously, I think that the people battling should NOT try influencing the judges opinion. If your going to win, your verses should dominate and speak for yourself. No need to be like.. THIS IS WHY I SHOULD WIN. this is NOT some kinda persuasive essay. :P it's a battle. The factors should be delivery. lyrics. emotion? i dont know what else you would consider in that. but all of them are pretty close to equal. delivery is deffinitly the keyy, especially for battling, i dont give a fuck ifsomeone has the best lyrics, if they dont spit good, who the fuck wants to listen. On the other hand. IMO... lil wayne makes no sense in any of his songs but he is cocky with it. and has a good delivery and is making millions.. make sense?

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-01 20:49:57


To anyone waiting around for something to do...

MAKE KEVIN BACON HYPE TRACKS!! BACON NEEDS TO BE RAPPED ABOUT!


BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-01 21:02:37


Exceptid62190 - first 16 bars received - Vashelite contacted
8trackdubs - first 16 bars received - NimbusTheGeneral contacted
wasim - first 16 bars received - SteveGuzzi 16 bars - wasimcontacted
Broken-Needle - first 16 bars received - gasmasq contacted -broken-needle contacted
TheIconicIcon - first 16 bars received - RedMongoose 16 bars -TheIconicIcon contacted
linez - first 16 bars received - Jirohbomb 16 bars received - linez contacted
Wyze-Stingray - first 16 bars received - murdaa 16 bars - Wyze 8 bars
R-avenger - first 16 bars received - denverbroncos59 contacted - r-avenger 8 bars
GloineFiodh - first 16 bars received - chrisG755 contacted - GloineFiodh 8 bars
RetributionVox - first 16 bars received - RednWhite contacted - RetributionVox 8 bars


BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-01 23:48:02


Beat choices

can i Make/pick the beat choices for round 2's

these beats are slow and dull

some containing no energy

even MY beat u chose wasint battle worthy

u shud of gone with Amen 2 or somthing more aggressive


DJ Delinquent. Musically Performing Armed Robbery

BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-02 00:34:46


If you have any particular suggestions PM me. I was trying to change things up a bit, with some hard ones and some chill ones, and showcase different producers of the site. You can totally have a battle over a chill beat. It's a different mood, but finding that mood is a challenge which is good.

Judge away!!


BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-02 00:53:04


At 4/1/10 09:02 PM, tingtonger wrote: R-avenger - first 16 bars received - denverbroncos59 contacted - r-avenger 8 bars
GloineFiodh - first 16 bars received - chrisG755 contacted - GloineFiodh 8 bars
RetributionVox - first 16 bars received - RednWhite contacted - RetributionVox 8 bars%u2248%u2248%u2248

So we've got three more battles done?
Since you can't post more than two tracks in a day, send me a couple and I'll post em and link em.

Holla


NGHH Comp 2011 CD - [Support Hip Hop!] NGHH Comp 2010 CD - [Support NG Music!]

BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-02 01:03:08


Ya im down wit that
I trust em!!!!!!!!!!!!
but nice battles so far!!!!!!!!!

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-02 11:57:22


Thank GOD NO MORE KEVIN BACON SHIT!!!. that took like twice as long to understand everything :P

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-02 13:29:22


agreed, that shit sucked.

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-03 13:18:21


any1 know what happened to Big Red?


BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-03 13:21:31


I'm on a road trip this weekend and don't have much time to do competition stuff. I got one more for ya!


BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-03 13:35:29


At 4/3/10 01:21 PM, tingtonger wrote: I'm on a road trip this weekend and don't have much time to do competition stuff. I got one more for ya!

fuck it I'ma put it together myself....


BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-03 14:05:18


Nghh Ko 1 - BN vs Gasmasq

sorry, I was just sick of waiting, hope that don't get me disqualified or sum bs, lol

Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out


BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-03 15:28:21


At 4/3/10 02:05 PM, Broken-Needle wrote: Nghh Ko 1 - BN vs Gasmasq

sorry, I was just sick of waiting, hope that don't get me disqualified or sum bs, lol

I don' t have a problem with you posting the track, esp. since B-Red is so busy. I think the only issue is that people will have a harder time finding it, as it's not posted on Red's page.

But anybody that reads the forum page here should be able to review / vote.

May the best man win!


NGHH Comp 2011 CD - [Support Hip Hop!] NGHH Comp 2010 CD - [Support NG Music!]

BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-03 19:14:35


I don' t have a problem with you posting the track, esp. since B-Red is so busy. I think the only issue is that people will have a harder time finding it, as it's not posted on Red's page.

But anybody that reads the forum page here should be able to review / vote.

May the best man win!

yeah i know, if anything he can re-upload it=)


BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-03 19:38:09


fuckin tits. i want my battle released.

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-03 21:04:49


At 4/3/10 07:38 PM, GloineFiodh wrote: fuckin tits. i want my battle released.

ditto.

oh well time to go out and get trashed tonight.


BBS Signature

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-04 02:53:30


Welll.. While we're waitin.... you know what u guyss should really do?!?!?!

click the word next to my name.. that says "Profile" Go to my newest song... and tell me what you think ;D

Or u could just go Here....

Ill take it down if big red wishes ;O Enjoy tho. lmao


Grimcredible. Men of Respect. Tha Reaperz. Real Over Fake!

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/lis ten/323047

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-04 12:37:50


Gasmasq took that round hands down

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-04 20:08:12


At 4/1/10 12:04 PM, tingtonger wrote: In round one I'm giving a bit of slack because I don't want to disqualify half of the competition and wreck the fun later on. It's deadline time though.

Sorry, but I just saw this now. Personally I don't agree with this whole thing, it's unfair to those of us who got our shit done on time. People were given 24 hours, and after that, those who didn't follow the rules have had longer to record, giving them an unfair advantage.


~Mike~

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-04 21:28:29


At 4/4/10 08:08 PM, Wyze-Stingray wrote:
At 4/1/10 12:04 PM, tingtonger wrote: In round one I'm giving a bit of slack because I don't want to disqualify half of the competition and wreck the fun later on. It's deadline time though.
Sorry, but I just saw this now. Personally I don't agree with this whole thing, it's unfair to those of us who got our shit done on time. People were given 24 hours, and after that, those who didn't follow the rules have had longer to record, giving them an unfair advantage.

i second that, it's not hard meeting deadlines. i dont think it should be like right on the dot like oh looks its 24 hours exactly, but i dont see how hard it is to write 16 bars and record them. It should not take a week to get that done or you shouldnt be in this competition in the first place, end of story.

Response to Nghh Comp - Mc Knock Out 2010-04-04 22:53:09


At 4/4/10 09:28 PM, Exceptid62190 wrote: i second that, it's not hard meeting deadlines. i dont think it should be like right on the dot like oh looks its 24 hours exactly, but i dont see how hard it is to write 16 bars and record them. It should not take a week to get that done or you shouldnt be in this competition in the first place, end of story.

thirded.

i'm also wondering how tingtonger is going to handle the fact that there's 20 people involved in this. since this is a single-elimination tourny i'm pretty sure that 4 of these 1st-round battles will have to be looked at as pigtail matches.


BBS Signature