00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LOCKdev just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Vote Behemoth

69,811 Views | 455 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Vote Behemoth 2010-03-18 03:29:19

At least we made a dent in their armor...

Let's see how Valve vs. Treasure's doing...

Vote Behemoth

So a baby seal walks into a club...

Response to Vote Behemoth 2010-03-18 04:08:27

sorry man.cant do that.

Response to Vote Behemoth 2010-03-18 04:08:42

At 3/18/10 01:07 AM, RubberNinja wrote: Haha, this made me laugh.

Oh what shit!

Hell, I don't play WoW too much anymore, but Blizz will always have a place in my heart.. but then again, NG was apart of my life for much longer..

No contest, NG ftw.

Even if we don't win, it's the thought right?

<33

BBS Signature

Response to Vote Behemoth 2010-03-18 04:20:47

The gap is like 1295 or so.. But do not worry , for the motherland, we shall prevail :3

Response to Vote Behemoth 2010-03-18 04:24:49

Behemoth must win! I don't know why almost no one votes. It's on the front page, but no more than 800 votes!

The Review Request club, the Blammers List (update every 15th), and the Protectors List (Update every 1st). My sig has it all.

Sig by Emperor-Bubba

BBS Signature

Response to Vote Behemoth 2010-03-18 04:40:33

Wow, how lucky..of all game comapnie, Blizzard?
Ugh...even if every single user on NG votes for you you still have no chance against a horde of WoW fanboys...and VALVe is winning this anyway.

Response to Vote Behemoth 2010-03-18 04:50:54

way to go newgrounds pico is dead you now why because the fucker pisssssssed on him and have sex

Vote Behemoth

Response to Vote Behemoth 2010-03-18 05:01:36

I voted for you... but if you were against Capcom... I'm sorry, but I think you'll agree that nobody should vote against Street fighter

:Also I thought this described the situation quite nicely-

Vote Behemoth

BBS Signature

Response to Vote Behemoth 2010-03-18 05:34:27

Ah yes, such a fantastic picture. But I do say that we shall simply bust him in the kneecaps and point our swords up until his overly large head that is ironically out of the picture slewers itself on our previously mentioned Pointy Sticks of Pwnage. At which point we shall then feast on the carnage that is before us and declare the Motherland the victor.

That being said shall I set up some tea?

Lmao

Bring it Bliztard >:(

Music is my Passion

I pen my life unto a paper so thin it breaks, I create my soul upon a charter so used it is lost. The pen is my weapon, my music is my heart, my soul...

Response to Vote Behemoth 2010-03-18 05:37:28

-pardon the double-

This made me laugh for those of you that have not read it, second post down LOL

Read da' second post >:)

Music is my Passion

I pen my life unto a paper so thin it breaks, I create my soul upon a charter so used it is lost. The pen is my weapon, my music is my heart, my soul...

Response to Vote Behemoth 2010-03-18 05:59:52

At 3/18/10 05:01 AM, Dylawrence wrote: I voted for you... but if you were against Capcom... I'm sorry, but I think you'll agree that nobody should vote against Street fighter

Of course they should...don't you think we have enough fanboyism already?I would SO vote for Behemoth if they were against Capcom..

Also I thought this described the situation quite nicely-

Yup, I have to agree, but hey, at least we're not getting crushed like that poor company against VALVe...they have like 2% of the votes :/

Response to Vote Behemoth 2010-03-18 06:01:16

At 3/17/10 03:51 PM, B4gle wrote: I voted Blizzard, Starcraft > Castle Crashers sorry bud

TRAITOR! *bang*

anyway, talk about an unbalanced fight, it like a few people against an army, at least we tried.

Response to Vote Behemoth 2010-03-18 06:27:16

At 3/18/10 06:01 AM, I-RULE-OVER-ALL wrote: TRAITOR! *bang*

anyway, talk about an unbalanced fight, it like a few people against an army, at least we tried.

What pisses me off is that most people (at least most posters on the thread about the match-up) are like "IMMA VOTE FOAR BLEEZUHRD COS THEY GUNNA WEEN".
What the fuck?You don't vote for someone "because he's gonna win".
That's definitely the wrong attitude.
Also, this guy deserves to be beheaded:
"Myself being a loyal NGer, I would hope for Behemoth, but Blizzard is almost assured victory.

Blizzard"
Another thing that pisses me off about that competition is that all but two of the match-ups are completely unfair, usually a big-ass game company with millions of fans against a small indie developer that has one or two games under its belt...

Response to Vote Behemoth 2010-03-18 06:42:10

@HeavyTank

Yep I noticed the balancing issue as well. I can't say it was meant to be that way but it does look like it was set up for that the semi-finals and finals would be a gigantic mashup of top rated developers and beating one another senseless with their oversized heads. Just a wee bit unfair, somebody toss Dad into WoW and see how all those petty night-elfs and Orcs fare hehe.

Music is my Passion

Response to Vote Behemoth 2010-03-18 06:45:56

At 3/18/10 06:42 AM, Cosmos8942 wrote: @HeavyTank

Yep I noticed the balancing issue as well. I can't say it was meant to be that way but it does look like it was set up for that the semi-finals and finals would be a gigantic mashup of top rated developers and beating one another senseless with their oversized heads. Just a wee bit unfair, somebody toss Dad into WoW and see how all those petty night-elfs and Orcs fare hehe.

Well, were the picked randonly?Because it sure looks like they want a mega-dev beatdown for the later rounds..

Response to Vote Behemoth 2010-03-18 06:51:43

At 3/18/10 06:45 AM, HeavyTank wrote:
At 3/18/10 06:42 AM, Cosmos8942 wrote: @HeavyTank

Well, were the picked randonly?Because it sure looks like they want a mega-dev beatdown for the later rounds..

We can hope they were picked randomly, but in reality looking at what information is given us I'd say the hat they drew from was see thru =\

Music is my Passion

Response to Vote Behemoth 2010-03-18 07:03:18

Ha, it's good to see Double Fine kick the shit out of Radical Entertainment.

Response to Vote Behemoth 2010-03-18 07:04:33

also, MOTHERLAND.

Response to Vote Behemoth 2010-03-18 07:16:44

At 3/18/10 07:03 AM, MasterAardvark wrote: Ha, it's good to see Double Fine kick the shit out of Radical Entertainment.

Double Fine deserves it big time. Brutal Legend is the SHT

Music is my Passion

Response to Vote Behemoth 2010-03-18 07:57:54

I vote Behemoth! They're a great Blackened Death Metal band!

Liberals defend the exploitation of man by man, Conservatives defend the reverse.

BBS Signature

Response to Vote Behemoth 2010-03-18 08:38:56

Already done! Good luck guys!

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to Vote Behemoth 2010-03-18 09:34:49

4 TEH MOTHERLAND!!!!!

Emphasis are great!

Response to Vote Behemoth 2010-03-18 09:41:57

Behemoth vs Blizzard? Dear Tom, we're really fucked!
I voted for motherland but... let's hope in the community!

Response to Vote Behemoth 2010-03-18 09:56:47

All I had to do was look at Atlus VS Platinum Games and I've already decided this entire competition is terrible and the final results should not be taken seriously

Response to Vote Behemoth 2010-03-18 10:01:19

for the moment is winning "Blizzard" but I voted for "The Behemoth", I hope you win!

[PLAY "MOON" A SPACE HORROR GAME][FOLLOW ME][MY GAMES][MY ART]

[I'm flying into space...][Sig by triplenoob]

BBS Signature

Response to Vote Behemoth 2010-03-18 10:09:37

anyone know why all the shitty game companies are together, and all the good game companies are together? Isn't the point that the good ones advance?

Response to Vote Behemoth 2010-03-18 11:11:58

I don't think that Castle Crashers and Alien Hominid are stronger than Dwarfs, trolls and other magicians .
+1 vote, though.

(tht's because i hate WoW lol )

BBS Signature

Response to Vote Behemoth 2010-03-18 11:33:18

go Behemoth tho at this rate blizzard will win its just not a fair match up and at the very start too

some times u go to hell and some times hell comes to u

Response to Vote Behemoth 2010-03-18 12:00:34

Dang
Blizzards gonna win.
You got my vote anyways.
WOW sucks.

BBS Signature

Response to Vote Behemoth 2010-03-18 12:21:32

So they seeded the matchups, eh? Looks like one of their bloggers is running the tournament.

guess who he is

BBS Signature