00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Heln966 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Vote Behemoth

69,817 Views | 455 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Vote Behemoth 2010-03-18 21:55:59

I don't like Blizzard because I don't like WoW, I voted for Behemoth before I saw this, I want to see Blizzard go down in this.

Response to Vote Behemoth 2010-03-18 22:00:10

Argh! I love Blizzard... But sure... I'll vote and get others to vote too!

Even if it's just to get back at them for inventing that damn World-of-Warcraft-Herion... Nazi's! :@ (I'm clean now...)

Oh and if other read this, you can help me win the sesame street contest on Aniboom :)
You may off course watch it on Newgrounds first: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/53 0450

Now let's win this battle!

Vote Behemoth

Response to Vote Behemoth 2010-03-18 22:32:32

i went to the site. Seems people like Behemoth, but Blizzard hasa huge fan foundation with stuff like WOW and Starcraft. It sucks to be paired up with Blizzard first, cuz lots of people believe Blizzard will take the whole thing!

as for me, i love Newgrounds :D

yo... rice is goooood...

BBS Signature

Response to Vote Behemoth 2010-03-18 22:37:33

hell no...
think the links broken, wait i'll find the site

FOR THE MOTHERLAND

Response to Vote Behemoth 2010-03-18 23:01:06

I voted for the Behemont, but U REALLY THINK WE CAN WIN?! LOOK THE POLLS STATUS
BLIZZARD = 63%
BEHEMONT = 37%

Yeah, Castle Crashers is good, BUT U CANT BEAT BLIZZARD WITH THAT!! IM OVER-OWNING GAMES LIKE WARCRAFT 3, WOW AND STARCRAFT 2 KICKS 99999999999 TIMES THE CC ASS!!

Response to Vote Behemoth 2010-03-18 23:08:06

At 3/18/10 11:01 PM, juanlaginia wrote: BLIZZARD = 63%
BEHEMONT = 37%

REALIZE that BEHEMOTH started WITH 20% and no SUPPORT has been LOST.
This IS actually A success.

ASD

BBS Signature

Response to Vote Behemoth 2010-03-18 23:14:14

At 3/18/10 11:01 PM, juanlaginia wrote: I voted for the Behemont, but U REALLY THINK WE CAN WIN?! LOOK THE POLLS STATUS
BLIZZARD = 63%
BEHEMONT = 37%

Yeah, Castle Crashers is good, BUT U CANT BEAT BLIZZARD WITH THAT!! IM OVER-OWNING GAMES LIKE WARCRAFT 3, WOW AND STARCRAFT 2 KICKS 99999999999 TIMES THE CC ASS!!

Maybe we'll not win, but you have to believe in the community. If Blizzard is going to win is only thanks to games like WoW or starcraft whose attract many gamers online (not that they're not good). It's just a competition between those who have more users or gamers online.

Response to Vote Behemoth 2010-03-18 23:21:49

37% :(

Well it was worth a try anyways. maybe we will get em next time, regardless good luck to all that you do Tom

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Vote Behemoth 2010-03-18 23:22:41

It would take a miracle to defeat Blizzard now. So go there vote and pray!

But honestly MMORPG's can contact their fans very fast, so in addition the very large community they can mobilise their fans very easy.

I still voted for The Behemoth.... hope dies last.

BBS Signature

Response to Vote Behemoth 2010-03-18 23:29:20

it would be nice to see the underdog win in this kinda of situation but it is highly unlikely that it will happen. Behemoth is being PWNED like Murphy in the 1st Robocop. And with that being said as much as i like Newgrounds i think i liked diablo 2 a thousand times more lol.

Response to Vote Behemoth 2010-03-19 00:14:09

Tom, let's make a deal. We, the newgrounds users, agree to try our best to bring you to victory. You, Tom Fulp, agree to release Chat if we achieve victory. These are our terms.

BBS Signature

Response to Vote Behemoth 2010-03-19 00:19:45

i dunno what you guys are talkin about, i used safari and it was just fine! but seriously, your gettin your ass kicked out there like 2 to 1.

Response to Vote Behemoth 2010-03-19 00:29:30

Damn it. Some decisions shouldn't be rushed...

Response to Vote Behemoth 2010-03-19 00:45:27

sorry man gotta vote blizzard as I am a WoW player

Response to Vote Behemoth 2010-03-19 00:46:05

I voted for Behemoth...but I gotta say that with the millions of SC, Diablo, and WoW fanatics out there....

well Tom, I hope you like lullabies.

Response to Vote Behemoth 2010-03-19 00:58:03

yeah... Blizzard may be awesome,
but I feel more at home here on NewGrounds which
is as far as I'm concerned directly related to THE BEHEMOTH!

So heck yeah you can count my vote!
And I'll tweet it too! ;D

Response to Vote Behemoth 2010-03-19 00:59:10

Sorry, this is a David vs Goliath situation... and Goliath wins this time.

int experience, posts;

while(experience/10 >= posts)

{posts++};

Response to Vote Behemoth 2010-03-19 01:05:52

If I might point out to all of you reading this...we are sitting at around 31% (unless my connection was lagging and thats an old number), that means Blizzard who is widely renowned as one of the top video game companies PERIOD has a 69%. In college thats failing, in highschool you're a dunce, better do it with the teacher or repeat the grade sort of deal. In essence for a team consisting of no more then 10 guys (I think) against a fkn DEV COMMUNITY of a thousand or more I'd say we are causing an upset all on our own.

Beating Blizzard is the best care scenario, major upset and incredible momentum. There is no worst case scenario here guys, could ANY OTHER company of OUR SIZE go so strongly against such a gigantic corporation? I think not. Hell, even some of the larger companies would likely have not faired as well as we have thus far.

We may not kill them, but we are sure as hell putting on heck of a dent in their armor. I even think they might have a couple broken ribs when we're through as well.

For the motherland, lets kick some ass.

Music is my Passion

I pen my life unto a paper so thin it breaks, I create my soul upon a charter so used it is lost. The pen is my weapon, my music is my heart, my soul...

Response to Vote Behemoth 2010-03-19 02:59:26

FOR NEWGROUUUUUUUNDS!!!

Need a voice actor? Check out my site. I've taken classes from veteran FUNimation directors and voiced in video games and anime, like RDR2 and One Piece.

Response to Vote Behemoth 2010-03-19 03:01:07

Sorry guys, but blizzard kinda sucks. The only worthwhile thing it ever released was WC3 world editor and D2.

Vote Green.

Sig by PabMo. Thank you very much.

BBS Signature

Response to Vote Behemoth 2010-03-19 03:02:25

I did my part but its lookin kinda rough! You need to double your numbers if ya wanna win dis thing

Response to Vote Behemoth 2010-03-19 03:42:16

At 3/19/10 01:07 AM, Jezuz wrote: makes me feel like I'm part of a tight nit community at times, especially when the games are released.

Here's to coming back from damn near nothing to nearly 1/3rd the vote. Sure, we didn't win, but we stood strong in the face of impossible odds, and took them down a dammed good peg.

I'm starting a slow clap... and now building up the pace... SOMEONE JOIN ME!

BBS Signature

Response to Vote Behemoth 2010-03-19 06:42:25

From less than one third of Blizzards' votes (one fifth at first) we now have almost half (again, of Blizzards' votes, not of the total votes)..we're making steady progress, although we're probably not gonna make it...

Response to Vote Behemoth 2010-03-19 09:31:18

OHHH Jeez thats bad luck, they shouldve stuck blizzard and valve together.

Anyway all my votes r belong to you, i hope BEHEMOTH wins

Response to Vote Behemoth 2010-03-19 10:21:42

I registered and voted for The Behemoth Tom!

I don't see us winning, but I've done my part.

Damn those WoW fanboys =/

BBS Signature

Response to Vote Behemoth 2010-03-19 10:38:17

If you ask me this is kinda rigged, they are putting indie developers against much bigger game dev corps, its a no win situation for the indie devs. Its just not fair, any way theres no way in hell we can win at this point, i voted Behemoth though. Blizzard isnt gonna make it to round 6 im sure, and i know for sure that valve (They made all mah fav games(Except mechwarrior)) is going to make it to round 6... Im just wondering who else will make it to round 6, just guessing here im thinking Nintendo Bioware Gearbox and Relic (Slight chance of Bungie) might make it to round 6 but if Behemoth can kick Blizzard's ass they might have a chance at round 3, well good luck Tom.

Response to Vote Behemoth 2010-03-19 11:01:58

COME YE BASTERDS AND HAGGARD GAMERS OF YORE! WE RISE AGAINST THE COMING STORM! WITH OUR WILL, WE CRUSH THIS BEAST! OUR FLAGS SHALL STAND, WE MARCH TO VICTORY! WE RISE, LIKE A WAVE TO CRASH DOWN UPON THE FOE! THEY SHALL FEEL NO PITY, THEY SHALL RECIEVE NO MERCY, THEY SHALL HAVE NO PEACE. ON THIS DAY, IT IS WROUGHT IN JAVASCRIPT AND HEWN IN HTML, WE CLAIM THIS MOTHERFUCKER'S ASS OUR OWN! RISE WITH STRENGTH! RISE WITH FURY! LAY WASTE AND LEAVE NOTHING! COME ON WITH YOUR GLOWING MICE AND KEYBOARDS! ITS ABOUT TO GET WICKED.

THIS! IS! NEWGROOOUNDS!!!

Im a GAMER. I have a plethora of LIVES!

BBS Signature

Response to Vote Behemoth 2010-03-19 11:29:09

Im a fan of both, but I voted for you!

Response to Vote Behemoth 2010-03-19 11:30:51

All Hail Newgrounds you have my vote (y)

An atom goes in to a bar and asks for a drink the man comes back with a drink the atom asks how much the man says for you no charge

Response to Vote Behemoth 2010-03-19 11:41:04

WOW OUR VOTEZ R RAIZING! KEEP VOTING GAIZ! WE CAN STILL WIN! GO AND VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTE!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (for the Behemoth)