00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

NDaveN just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Ng Audio Death Match!

43,679 Views | 484 Replies

Response to The Ng Audio Death Match! 2010-02-28 14:35:51

Well, good to know that we're almost done. Tomorrow's actually not such a bad idea. That way, we know it's due on March 14th. Two weeks from the 1st, pretty easy to acknowledge.

At 2/28/10 11:26 AM, Supersteph54 wrote: I have good news and bad news. What do you guys want to hear first?

Wait, what do I care...

Good news is Darklight FINALLY finished the reviews.

Bad news is he sent them to me too late, and he didn't know about Bosa's new submission so he has to review that too... and you guys have to wait till tomorrow :(.

Sorry, we suck so much. Well, technically Darklight does, but whatever. We'll make sure next year won't suck as much as this year :(.

Nothing More rulez d00d!

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Audio Death Match! 2010-06-07 18:07:00

did i win yet?

Response to The Ng Audio Death Match! 2010-06-08 08:09:52

At 6/7/10 06:07 PM, A-New-Decade wrote: did i win yet?

You posted a submission weeks after the period of time that you should have.

You were, liek, too late.

But next NG Audio Deathmatch will take place sometime late August of beginning of September. If you want I'll PM you when it starts.

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Audio Death Match! 2017-06-28 02:27:03

Is it too late to sign up? Cuz if not i want in. Just in case, genres are House, Bass House, Future Bass

At 6/28/17 02:27 AM, TheMajician wrote: Is it too late to sign up? Cuz if not i want in. Just in case, genres are House, Bass House, Future Bass

Lol, you are 7 years too late to this one. You were probably looking for the 2017 edition, and yes auditions ended June 18th I'm afraid. NGAUC Tryouts are still open for a couple more days though and you could always join CHIPS

@Mich this thread should probably be closed before more confused people wander into it XD

Just a random idiot