00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GasGrass just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0

673,492 Views | 14,988 Replies

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-09-23 00:11:25

Finished Portal 2.

360G. I'll probably do split-screen co-op with my brother eventually.

Tomorrow's another day off for me this week, so I should have all day to play Dirt and The Sims. They better fukkking get here, or I'm stuck playing Reflex.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-09-23 01:38:29

Getting into my 2nd full playthrough of Dragon Age. I have to do all the main quests making the opposite choices that I did before which isn't helping me to romance Alistair because all those choices seem to piss him off. And I have to keep him around for the whole game so I can get the ending that's tied to him. He fucking pisses me off with his whining...

Easy Lover - 10G
In War, Victory - 25G

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-09-23 03:08:03

Got paid, had 200$ to spend freely on Vidja games or whatever. Had plans to get a few games. My friends girlfriend told me that if I'd use that 200$ and buy this needle gun she really wants she'll do all my tattoo's for free, and she's a surprisingly good artist.

So, I saved over 3000$ this way, most righteous decision my compadre's.

You should totally add me on one of my various game accounts:

360 - Malachi117. Steam - Malachi117. PS3/PS4 - NarcolepticCat.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-09-23 03:55:04

At 9/23/11 03:34 AM, Tramps wrote:
You should get a tattoo explaining this story of how you got the tattoo for free.

I dont think I'll have room D:

I'll need space for my Fagamuffin & Tramps tattoo's though,

You should totally add me on one of my various game accounts:

360 - Malachi117. Steam - Malachi117. PS3/PS4 - NarcolepticCat.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-09-23 07:03:47

Beat Separate Ways on RE4 and got all costumes, +100g. Just got to the castle on Professional, I might be able to finish it and max it out today.

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-09-23 11:50:18

I got nothing in the mail today.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-09-23 14:56:23

At 9/23/11 01:54 PM, Tramps wrote: Blue Dragon came today. If I get into it, it'll be a nice sink for my time. Would've preferred Viva Pinata but this is alright.

Considering I used to hate playing JRPGs I think it's fair to say that Blue Dragon completely changed my opinion of the genre. I loved that game.

BBS Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-09-23 15:28:47

Next game I'm getting is Brink. Hopefully it's not as shit is some people say it is.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-09-23 16:08:57

At 9/23/11 03:28 PM, Makeshift wrote: Next game I'm getting is Brink. Hopefully it's not as shit is some people say it is.

I've played it at a friends, and played the free weekend on Steam. You probably don't want to hear it, but it is as shit as some people say it is.

| Steam | AMD FX8320 - Asus 7950 - 8GB DDR3 - Asis M5A97 Pro - Xigmatek 750w - 120gb SSD - 1tb HDD - 500gb HDD -

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-09-23 16:45:16

Gears 3 horde feels too chaotic and I hate how they decided to get rid of the big flashing icon that tells you someone is downed and replace with a tiny white icon that's barely viewable.

Also, fuck the armoured kantus

It's not too bad though, perhaps I just need to get adjusted to it.

Sig made by simon <3

360 Gamertag - Warshark NG

PSN ID - xI_Warshark_Ix

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-09-23 16:53:12

At 9/23/11 04:45 PM, warshark wrote: Gears 3 horde feels too chaotic and I hate how they decided to get rid of the big flashing icon that tells you someone is downed and replace with a tiny white icon that's barely viewable.

I love how nobody revives you ever. Even when I play with friends.

We should gather some chaps and try to complete horde mode.

"I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." ~ Jaime Lannister

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-09-23 17:01:26

At 9/23/11 04:53 PM, phrozonfire wrote: We should gather some chaps and try to complete horde mode.

Me and a friend are currently playing. You got anyone else?

Sig made by simon <3

PSN ID - xI_Warshark_Ix

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-09-23 17:03:18

At 9/23/11 05:01 PM, warshark wrote:
At 9/23/11 04:53 PM, phrozonfire wrote: We should gather some chaps and try to complete horde mode.
Me and a friend are currently playing. You got anyone else?

Today's not a good idea, new mic doesn't come till tomorrow. I'll gather some chaps for saturday.

"I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." ~ Jaime Lannister

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-09-23 17:03:48

I spent what felt like an eternity yesterday, think it was actualy 7-8 hours, playing Ghostbusters desperately trying to finish the online jobs I still needed which happened to be some of the longest and most difficult ones. Eventually I finished and thank fuck the achievement didn't glitch on me. Now I can get onto the campaign without fear of multiplayer achievements glitching and I've been looking forward to playing this for absolutely ages.

Gozer's Most Wanted - 15G

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-09-23 17:10:13

At 9/23/11 05:03 PM, phrozonfire wrote: Today's not a good idea, new mic doesn't come till tomorrow. I'll gather some chaps for saturday.

Tomorrows not a good day for me since i'm out at a friends house. I'll be online, but we're gonna play the campaign through on co-op.

Although, I could do tomorrow night or something.

Sig made by simon <3

PSN ID - xI_Warshark_Ix

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-09-23 17:34:05

At 9/23/11 05:10 PM, warshark wrote: Although, I could do tomorrow night or something.

Yeah, sunday's fine.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-09-23 19:07:51

Weird how I'm actually keeping track of how long it is until Arkham City comes out. I've never done that with a game before.

Also, I'm going to do my zealot run through on Dead Space 2 this weekend. Shouldn't be too hard.

Finished up all the DLC achievements in New Vegas too. Going to work away at getting the last few that I have left. Only a 5 story related ones and some of the damage/healing/pickpocket ones.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-09-23 21:54:47

Finished Portal 2 co-op on splitscreen with my 11 year old brother. Man, that was hell.

+370G

Does anyone here have Portal 2 who can help me get Friends List With Benefits? The achievement for hugging 3 people on your friends list. Better yet, does anyone have Portal 2 and not played co-op so I can get the 75G achievement for playing the Calibration Course with someone who hasn't played co-op? There's also solving 3 chambers in under 60 seconds which I couldn't do with my brother.

I'm gonna guess I won't get any help, but whateverrr.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-09-24 00:40:24

At 9/23/11 07:13 PM, Tramps wrote: I have a countdown to Skyrim...

Supposedly I was one of the first if not the first person to pre-order it in my city. At least that's what the people at the game shop told me.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-09-24 03:52:33

At 9/23/11 09:54 PM, Makeshift wrote: Does anyone here have Portal 2 who can help me get Friends List With Benefits? The achievement for hugging 3 people on your friends list.
I'm gonna guess I won't get any help, but whateverrr.

I actually would but I'm selling it today for Gears.

NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0

Gamertag: JuicyRumpSteak

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-09-24 11:09:48

At 9/24/11 03:52 AM, Rude-Awakening wrote: I actually would but I'm selling it today for Gears.

I've always hated Gears of War, but for some reason I want Gears of War 3 really bad. I might just go ahead and buy it. I decided that the only other games I'm buying this year are Battlefield 3 and Skyrim. I could get more, but it's always a smart idea to save money. I should probably sell LA Noire and Forza 3 for a bit of extra money too.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-09-24 18:41:02

At 9/24/11 06:31 PM, Tramps wrote: I most likely won't buy it, but if there are any other advantages to having it, I'm open.

You can make your gamerpic anything you want by taking a picture of a picture or something. So that's cool.

Got to level 20 in Forza 3, so +20G
Finished a bit of Mass Effect +25G
Finishing up Portal 2 +50G

I have 4 achievements left to get in Portal 2.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-09-24 19:25:59

At 9/24/11 06:41 PM, Makeshift wrote: You can make your gamerpic anything you want by taking a picture of a picture or something. So that's cool.

Can you report gamerpics? Because if not I could just set it as my cock.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-09-24 22:10:19

At 9/24/11 06:31 PM, Tramps wrote: Are there any reasons to buy it other than for this game?

There are some games that use the camera as a video chat feature (like Uno and Texas Hold Em), there are some games that use it for gameplay (like Totemball and You're In The Movies) and there are a few games that use it for specific functions that have achievements tied to them.
Both the R6V games have achievements for photographing your face and putting it on your character, Viva Pinata: Trouble In Paradise has achievements for photographing cards that give you in game items and Burnout Paradise has achievements for auotmatically sending pictures of your reactions (or your junk) when you takedown or get taken down by people online.

At 9/24/11 07:25 PM, phrozonfire wrote: Can you report gamerpics? Because if not I could just set it as my cock.

Yes you can thank fuck.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-09-24 23:38:57

At 9/24/11 10:29 PM, Tramps wrote:
At 9/24/11 10:10 PM, sushi13 wrote:
At 9/24/11 06:31 PM, Tramps wrote: Are there any reasons to buy it other than for this game?
There are some games that use the camera as a video chat feature...
So should I get it? D:

I already spent £10 today getting Twilight Princess and I already regret the decision.

I guess it depends on how badly you want to get your dick out on Uno. The other games I mentioned that use the camera (Totemball and YITM) are complete broken shit and unless you want it to get those few achievements on the other games or make a personal picture for your gamerpic (which you can probably do with Kinect) then there's not much point.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-09-25 00:02:30

The events in Forza 3 keep getting longer and longer. I don't like how racing games reuse tracks to death and force you to do 20 mile / 15 minute races 3 - 6 times and then do an even longer race in the end. You repeat this 7 times and then move on to the next year where you do it again, but with even more events. It gets a bit repetitive after a while. Anyways, I got some achievements tonight.

60G for doing mundane tasks like uploading images and shit.
25G for racing at every track location IN THE WORLD.
50G for completing Year 3.

I'll probably trade this in before it gets the inevitable price drop after Forza 4's released. I'll also trade in LA Noire when I get the chance, but I'd like to get 1400/1400 first. I don't have to do much for it, just a few DLC achievement and some running around for film reels and a couple vehicles.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-09-25 03:01:34

Got some more achievements from Dragon Age. Alistair is such a needy bastard and he gets annoyed with all my choices, I wish I could just tell him to fuck off but I have to keep him around for the last ending I need.

Sacrilegious - 20G
First Knight - 10G
Hopelessly Romantic - 25G

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-09-25 05:22:22

At 9/24/11 09:44 PM, Aci6 wrote: I kind of like it, very arcadey though I'm hoping they'll release an 'Old School' mode to it which gives you the regular enemies and no barriers and stuff for a change of pace.

I suppose I just need to get used to it. I played the hell out of it on Gears 2 so I suppose once I get into it on this game it'll be a bit more fun. Maybe the fact that me and a friend played it almost straight away before even playing campaign made it feel like they'd just shoved a load of enemies in our face for no reason.

Been playing it a lot, finished the campaign and started it on Insane which is going to be a bitch though I could get my friend to help me with it via split-screen.

Is it true that on Insane you don't get downed and simply die straight away? I heard a rumour that this is the case on this game to make it harder.

Played some gears 2 splitscreen yesterday and got a bit further. Just finished act 3 so I may be able to do the last 2 acts today. It would be nice if they showed your progress towards the next level mid-game on Horde and Campaign like they did in Gears 2 instead of having to finish that session to see how much exp. you got overall.

Sig made by simon <3

PSN ID - xI_Warshark_Ix

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-09-25 05:25:48

At 9/25/11 05:22 AM, warshark wrote: It would be nice if they showed your progress towards the next level mid-game on Horde and Campaign like they did in Gears 2 instead of having to finish that session to see how much exp. you got overall.

Makes little difference, you get jack shit in the way of XP on either Horde or Story mode.

King of the hill is still the premier way to get XP. You can average at about 6000 points (12,000 on your prime) compared to 2000 max on the other game modes...

Epic should make kills worth more in Wingman, TD, Execution, etc.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2011-09-25 06:13:00

I seem to have had a sudden burst of achievements from Dead Island. Got 430G from it now but I'm not too sure how easy the rest of the achievements (aside from story progression) will come naturally. I'll probably have to purposely try and get them now.

BBS Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!

BBS Signature