00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

lilwilbug just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0

672,031 Views | 14,988 Replies

This thread has been limping along for at least a year now.

Edit. Holy shit Newgrounds finally caught up on this 10+ year standard for forums.

illicit makes a damn good signature.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2014-11-19 19:09:48

;_;7

illegal text

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2014-11-19 21:32:50

cunts

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2014-11-19 23:40:18

If it's true, it has been a pleasure.

At 11/19/14 09:32 PM, Oliver wrote: cunts

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2014-11-20 02:45:28

Given that for some time now we've only been getting a small handful of posts between updates, the thread probably will end in the next few weeks. There's always a slight increase in posts whenever we talk about killing this thread off but then activity dies down within a few days. So, I'll do another 2 or 3 updates and if there's no real activity or desire to keep the thread open within the next few weeks I think we'll just call it a day.

If there are some of you guys who would prefer this thread stays open, make an effort to post here. I wont lock this thread if there are still people who want to use it regularly, but if it remains like it has been with only a couple posts between updates, there's no real point in continuing.

So it's down to you guys really. If you want it locked, I guess you can either say you want it locked or continue to not post. If you would like it to stay open, show that by actually using the thread. You have another couple of weeks to decide the fate.

BBS Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2014-11-20 06:34:16

Fuck's sake dean just cap it we've had enough

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2014-11-20 08:53:03

5 years is good enough for this thread, we've all had a good run but unfortunately it's safe to say that the majority of posters have moved on, and with the VG forum having like 3 users on at any one time it doesn't really make sense. Plus we had like 5 updates on one page.

I luv u all, some good times were had here.

xoxo

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2014-11-20 09:39:02

At 11/20/14 08:53 AM, Oliver wrote: I luv u all, some good times were had here.

xoxo

Can't believe i'm in agreement with Oliver but I am, we had a nice run but things change and this thread was painfully limping along post by post.

It's been fun gentlemen, I still fondly recall Bad Company 2.

I wish you all luck on your endeavors.

"I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." ~ Jaime Lannister

BBS Signature

At 11/20/14 08:53 AM, Oliver wrote: Plus we had like 5 updates on one page.

The page before this one has eight (8) updates on it. He could've killed it there and no one would have noticed, but now suddenly everyone's here again. Funny how that happens.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2014-11-20 17:54:43

Yeah thanks for making me spend hours and hours doing tedious shit for a couple of little points you fuckers

I do agree that we should just cap it here to be honest though, it'll be even more painful to keep it going on a couple more weeks.

If somebody or somebodies really want this thread open they can just message you Dean, but I highly doubt it.

luv u all

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2014-11-20 20:14:15

At 11/20/14 05:54 PM, Snuff wrote:
luv u all

fuck u rory i want the last post in this thread.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2014-11-21 04:33:59

At 11/20/14 08:14 PM, Oliver wrote:
At 11/20/14 05:54 PM, Snuff wrote:
luv u all
fuck u rory i want the last post in this thread.

It doesn't matter because Dean will have the last post Oliver.

illicit makes a damn good signature.

BBS Signature

If this thread ever gets deleted, like the old one eventually did, my post count is going to drop to about 500...

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2014-11-21 16:18:15

At 11/21/14 07:59 AM, sushi13 wrote: If this thread ever gets deleted, like the old one eventually did, my post count is going to drop to about 500...

Old one got wiped out because Jawdyn's account was deleted. Sucks that things like that happen though. Delete a user who made a thread like that and you take out a big chunk of NG history that nobody had any intention of ever reading again.

BBS Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2014-11-21 17:47:06

Okay, for real though, out of anyone playing TMCC, are y'all having issues with anything?

Cause for the past few days and just now with the patch, I havent had a single issue. I havent touched multiplayer much, but the one time I did, it went beautifully.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2014-11-21 19:59:56

Suppose since we're all in agreement that we're shutting this down, I'll leave a last little post. Seems odd since I'm not even on the leaderboard any more but fuck y'all I'm a superstar.

I play DOTA mostly and do the odd gaming of the big titles here and there when I have time. Super busy with uni work/job/girlfriend/masturbating etc. Here's my Steam if anyone wants to add me.

Times were had and yadda yadda. So sad I never broke the 70k barrier for gamerscore before I quit consoles to play PC as my primary platform. 'Tis a good time to be a PC gamer if you ask me, especially given that Japanese developers are starting to take notice.

Shame to hear Jawdyn deleted his account, he was cool. I removed him off Facebook though because he was annoying as fuck with his hippie shit. Cool guy.

Love you Oliver, cunt.

Rory ur okay.

Dean I promise to buy you a pint at some point.

I cant be arsed going back to check other peoples usernames but no doubt I forgot them - you guys are probably okay too.

Everyone else is a cunt of the highest degree and helped bleed this place to death with their faggotry. RIP

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2014-11-25 05:09:21

Definitely time to put her down, it's been a pleasure, gentlemen. I do regret wasting 2 years playing nothing but CoD instead of playing other games and spending more time here at one point though. Oh well. Still have fond memories of destroying people online with a couple of you peeps on Gears of War, MW3 and such, as well as rocking out on Rock Band.

<3 <3 <3

At 11/21/14 05:47 PM, Porkchop wrote: Okay, for real though, out of anyone playing TMCC, are y'all having issues with anything?

No idea if it makes a difference, but I own the digital version and the only issues I've had is with 2 achievements not unlocking which were:

1) for beating Forerunner level on Halo 4, and

2) for beating Tsavo Highway on Halo 3 without entering a vehicle (although I did accidentally flip a Warthog at one point while trying to pick up a weapon)

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2014-11-25 08:50:50

At 11/25/14 05:09 AM, ShadowWest wrote: rocking out on Rock Band.

Some of my fondest memories <3

ps fuck u tramps u love me

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2015-01-10 07:09:23

Right guess that's unanimous then. Cheers lads, it was a fun thread back in its prime.