00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

snoozerzz just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

American Football Discussion

295,797 Views | 4,005 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to American Football Discussion 2011-07-29 05:11:56

At 7/28/11 06:00 PM, GeneralPlanet wrote: In other news, the Patriots have official lost their shit.

Ok Bill, what's the grand plan this time?

If there is any team that can deal with two dramatic players the Pats are it. I'm surprised as well such a deal could be done and reasserts why they are the team to beat (if it all works out).

At 7/28/11 11:22 PM, Cootie wrote: Oh my savior, you shall be missed. War Eagle friend... War Eagle!

Looks like 'Bama's year. We'll see if the Old Ball Coach can play spoiler in the East.

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2011-07-29 19:14:13

FUCK NO AWESOMUGHA TO THE EAGLES

Response to American Football Discussion 2011-07-29 23:02:15

At 7/29/11 02:39 PM, Cootie wrote:
At 7/29/11 05:11 AM, reverend wrote:
At 7/28/11 06:00 PM, GeneralPlanet wrote:
At 7/28/11 11:22 PM, Cootie wrote: Oh my savior, you shall be missed. War Eagle friend... War Eagle!
Looks like 'Bama's year. We'll see if the Old Ball Coach can play spoiler in the East.
I don't think 'Bama is going to win the SEC championship to be honest.

Well being an Auburn fan that you are, you probably don't want to see 'Bama in the SEC championship game, much less the national title game. Regardless, I do agree with you that 'Bama won't win the West, because they going to have a freshman QB at the helm, and I don't see lightning striking twice like they did with McElroy.

In other news, Asomuaga signs with the Eagles. I think it's safe to say that they are the heavy favorites to win the NFC East, especially with that offense that they have with Vick at the helm.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2011-07-29 23:20:41

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2011-07-30 01:03:41

At 7/29/11 02:39 PM, Cootie wrote: I don't think 'Bama is going to win the SEC championship to be honest. I think LSU will take it this year and then go on to the national championship game against Oklahoma Sooners. That's my call.

I hope not since the BCS game is being held at the Sugar Bowl site, Superdome, this year. We all know what happened last time.

At 7/29/11 11:02 PM, orangebomb wrote: In other news, Asomuaga signs with the Eagles. I think it's safe to say that they are the heavy favorites to win the NFC East, especially with that offense that they have with Vick at the helm.

Most definitely they are the faves now. The Cowboys are bloated with a new coach, the Giants are MIA, and 'Skins irrelevant as ever.

At 7/29/11 11:20 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdow n_corner/post/The-Buccaneers-just-gave-a -19-million-contract-;_ylt=AqiPVRsHFC5hA m1na0JP77s5nYcB?urn=nfl-wp4161

Essentially 3.25 Millon a year for an subpar punter. Is it a race to the bottom for the Bucs or what?

Speaking of special teams, what the rational for moving kickoff to the 35-yard line? Are they trying to eliminate returns all together?

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2011-07-30 03:57:06

At 7/30/11 01:03 AM, reverend wrote:
At 7/29/11 11:02 PM, orangebomb wrote: In other news, Asomuaga signs with the Eagles. I think it's safe to say that they are the heavy favorites to win the NFC East, especially with that offense that they have with Vick at the helm.
Most definitely they are the faves now. The Cowboys are bloated with a new coach, the Giants are MIA, and 'Skins irrelevant as ever.

I've always found that the Skins always have some no name step up while all of their 'stars' take the backseat and cruise to a losing record. They should just buy a UFL team and have them play.

Response to American Football Discussion 2011-07-30 08:31:05

At 7/29/11 07:14 PM, jonthomson wrote: FUCK NO AWESOMUGHA TO THE EAGLES

Asomugha & Samuel with Rogers-Cromartie all playing corner on one team,something tells me Romo & Eli is having a 5 INT game this year.

6 INTs for Grossman

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2011-07-30 10:26:06

At 7/30/11 01:16 AM, Cootie wrote: Despite being an Auburn fan I am not that much of a hater of Bama. I live in Tuscaloosa about five minutes away from Alabama University and go there often. I don't care what game Alabama wins, as long as they don't win the Iron Bowl that is all that matters.

And you call yourself an Auburn fans? Every time I see Texas play, I want them to not only lose but get destroyed.

At 7/30/11 03:57 AM, Gobblemeister wrote: I've always found that the Skins always have some no name step up while all of their 'stars' take the backseat and cruise to a losing record. They should just buy a UFL team and have them play.

It would be a toss up, between Omaha with Maurice Clarett in the backfield and Sacramento with Daunte Culpepper at QB.

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2011-07-30 11:22:10

At 7/30/11 01:03 AM, reverend wrote: Is it a race to the bottom for the Bucs or what?

Eh? I think they're doing a reasonably good job rebuilding. Also if you notice, they plan on using the guy as their place kicker as well, so I guess that's where the added money comes from.

At 7/30/11 08:31 AM, illuminate wrote: Asomugha & Samuel with Rogers-Cromartie all playing corner on one team,something tells me Romo & Eli is having a 5 INT game this year.

Samuel's probably gone though.

I'm curious how the expanding class of aging ex-elite wide outs are going to fair this year. Brady can turn anyone into superman, so I expect Ochocinco to have a pretty big year, but it will be interesting to see how guys like Terrel Owens, Randy Moss, and Plaxico Burress pan out.

A friend in need is a friend indeed, but a friend with weed is better.

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2011-07-30 15:40:35

At 7/28/11 06:00 PM, GeneralPlanet wrote: In other news, the Patriots have official lost their shit.

As a Bengals fan, I'm glad we unloaded that bastard. I can't wait until New England fans are pulling their hair at his shenanigans.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2011-07-31 22:11:48

Plax is a Jet now. Nothing can go wrong there. :P

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2011-07-31 22:55:22

At 7/30/11 03:40 PM, ZJ wrote:

As a Bengals fan, I'm glad we unloaded that bastard. I can't wait until New England fans are pulling their hair at his shenanigans.

Trust me, he won't be pulling any type of shenanigans in New England like he did in Cincinnati, otherwise, they'll simply throw his ass out like they did with Moss. Except for Benson, the offense is basically demolished from what it was before, while leaving the defense largely intact, which was definitely needed.

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2011-07-31 22:58:32

At 7/31/11 10:11 PM, reverend wrote: Plax is a Jet now. Nothing can go wrong there. :P

At least it wasn't Rae Carruth.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2011-07-31 23:03:17

No one writes about my school's division one football program...this makes me very sad.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2011-08-02 12:29:34

At 8/1/11 12:38 AM, Cootie wrote: You don't understand how obnoxious Alabama fans get when they lose. It is even worse than how they act when they win if you could think such a thing possible. Oh lord, and when they go on about their imaginary "13 championships". Ughhhh...

I'm sure I have some idea, when one of them poisoned your little tree.

I still texas are one of the most obnoxious fans/college in the college football. Doesn't matter where they are in the polls they think the whole goddamn world revolves about them; Longhorn Network anyone? What about Mack Brown whining constantly? It gets old fast.

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2011-08-02 15:39:19

At 8/2/11 02:36 PM, Cootie wrote:
At 8/2/11 12:29 PM, reverend wrote:
I still texas are one of the most obnoxious fans/college in the college football. Doesn't matter where they are in the polls they think the whole goddamn world revolves about them; Longhorn Network anyone? What about Mack Brown whining constantly? It gets old fast.
Texas fans were still having a big head last year. They went freaking 5-7 and yet that still thought they were king shit on some football forums I go to. When you lose to Baylor I think you should just quit speaking for a year.

Also Rev, who do you pull for?

I don't want to speak for the Rev, but I believe he's is an Oklahoma Sooners fan.

And if you think Texas fans are annoying, you haven't heard from Ohio State fans. Buckeye fans are some of the most star-crossed, obnoxious and delusional fans in any sport, in any level. They just love to talk about how Woody Hayes is football God and think that they are entitled to a national championship, {or at least a BCS bowl game.} every year and think that they are the ultimate NFL factory, when the vast majority of players are usually backups or play in the UFL. I laugh with joy every time Ohio State loses, mostly due to the arrogant fans who make excuses that don't hold any water. Seriously, why did they go to a BCS bowl game ahead of Michigan State is beyond me, much less "win" the Big Ten title last year, which actually went to Wisconsin.

Oh, and I almost forgot, Fuck you, Terrelle Pryor.

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2011-08-02 16:01:18

Randy Moss retires and safe to say he's ringless, don't feel bad for him though. When it comes to his best chance in 2008, I love the result.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2011-08-03 21:38:51

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2011-08-04 14:59:16

At 8/2/11 03:39 PM, orangebomb wrote: I don't want to speak for the Rev, but I believe he's is an Oklahoma Sooners fan.

Not just a fan but it's my alma mater.

And if you think Texas fans are annoying, you haven't heard from Ohio State fans.

I'm sure every one has that same feeling to their rival. I'm sure Cootie can do this for 'Bama:

And if you think Texas fans are annoying, you haven't heard from Texas fans. Longhorn fans are some of the most star-crossed, obnoxious and delusional fans in any sport, in any level. They just love to talk about how Colt McCoy is football God and think that they are entitled to a national championship, {or at least a BCS bowl game.} every year and think that they are the ultimate NFL factory, when the vast majority of players are usually backups or play in the CFL. I laugh with joy every time Texas loses, mostly due to the arrogant fans who make excuses that don't hold any water. Seriously, why did they television network with ESPN is beyond me.

But yes, Ohio State fans are pretty annoying, but I don't think they will be saying much this season until they beat up on Michigan later in the season. I'm seeing the Badgers winning their division.

At 8/2/11 04:01 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: Randy Moss retires and safe to say he's ringless, don't feel bad for him though. When it comes to his best chance in 2008, I love the result.

He'll be back. When team injuries start to pile up some contender will sign him.

R.I.P. Hightower

RIP

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2011-08-04 22:26:43

At 7/31/11 11:03 PM, ZJ wrote: No one writes about my school's division one football program...this makes me very sad.

At least my school is getting into the spirit...

30 Reasons to Get Excited About Miami Football

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2011-08-05 16:18:26

At 8/4/11 02:59 PM, reverend wrote:
At 8/2/11 03:39 PM, orangebomb wrote:
But yes, Ohio State fans are pretty annoying, but I don't think they will be saying much this season until they beat up on Michigan later in the season. I'm seeing the Badgers winning their division.

That's a very big if on your first statement, Ohio State simply doesn't have the players on offense to compete with Michigan, not to mention it will be in Ann Arbor this year, {which in all honesty, it meant jack shit over the last few years, but still.} so I have a feeling that it's going to turn out differently. At least we don't play Wisconsin this year, but we end up with Nebraska, ugh.

At 8/2/11 04:01 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: Randy Moss retires and safe to say he's ringless, don't feel bad for him though. When it comes to his best chance in 2008, I love the result.
He'll be back. When team injuries start to pile up some contender will sign him.

Something tells me that he's going to be the WR equalivent of Brett Farve, retire, than unretire for a contender and make up go through the loop all over again in the offseason.

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2011-08-05 17:31:35

USA TODAY PRESEASON COACHES POLL

Auburn has fallen from the #1 spot to the #19 spot. Also, other people are there.

What do you thinks think?

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2011-08-05 23:02:25

At 8/5/11 05:31 PM, ZJ wrote: USA TODAY PRESEASON COACHES POLL

Auburn has fallen from the #1 spot to the #19 spot. Also, other people are there.

The preseason poll is irrelevent to me, partly because it's been wrong more times than it has been right, and it's simply a catalyst for ESPN {and most casual fans for that matter} to discuss on who is the best, without any games being played yet.

Plus, Auburn is ranked way too high, especially when they lost a hell of a lot of talented players from last year's National Title, so the only reason why they are 19th ranked is because of the title they won despite losing Newton, Fairley and lot of others, and I have a lot of doubts that they could finish with more than 7 or 8 wins {and that may be a little generous on my part.} I also think that Ohio State is ranked way too high as well, especially since they are going through a massive change at every key position, including coach. Not to mention the brutal schedule they have to go through:

At Miami {FL}, good luck on that one
At Nebraska, can you say blowout?
vs. Wisconsin, most likely the best team in their division by a mile
At Michigan, It's a rivalry game, and Michigan is way overdue for a comeback.

And don't forget about those possible sanctions, because if the NCAA dropped the hammer on USC for less than what Ohio State went through, you better believe that they'll do the same, given the chance on OSU.

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2011-08-06 09:22:03

At 8/5/11 04:18 PM, orangebomb wrote: That's a very big if on your first statement, Ohio State simply doesn't have the players on offense to compete with Michigan, not to mention it will be in Ann Arbor this year, {which in all honesty, it meant jack shit over the last few years, but still.} so I have a feeling that it's going to turn out differently. At least we don't play Wisconsin this year, but we end up with Nebraska, ugh.

Kind of hard to jump on the Michigan bandwagon when your coach is Brady Hoke. At least OSU's is from Ohio and knows the place. Both teams aren't really superb this year but Michigan's defense was horrible and still is and the lack of strong through the tackles RB is disconcerting. There is going to be a bulls-eye on Denard if there isn't a stand out Back to step up.

Well they don't have Cam Newton any more; that a pretty big factor.

Preseason polls are pretty irrelevant and are just best guess and even some bias. Look at Notre Dame, they don't even deserved to be ranked but they are, which seems to be some annual preseason joke.

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2011-08-09 03:45:04

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2011-08-09 10:07:41

Having just 6 starting players returning will do that to you.

Screw preseason polls anyway.

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2011-08-09 11:35:31

MY COMPLETE 2011 NFL SEASON PREDICTIONS

AFC Standings

AFC EAST

1. New England Patriots (12-4) - Coming off a fantastic 14-2 season, I don't see them getting worse only better. However the division around them has gotten better.
2. New York Jets (11-5) - There a little bit better but they overachieved last year.
3. Buffalo Bills (7-9) - Dareus was a fantastic pick up, plus this team can't possibly have as many razorcakes as they did last year.
4. Miami Dolphins (3-13)- No competent QB, Reggie Bush will not be an improvement

AFC SOUTH

1. Indianapolis Colts (11-5)- Still the best in this division although the gap has closed substantially.
2. Houston Texans (9-7) - Fantastic offense but really missed out on Asomugha, so they remain mediocre.
3. Jacksonville Jaguars (6-10) - Way over payed for Poz, any have a rookie QB.
4. Tennessee Titans (5-11) - They're really just not that talented.

AFC NORTH

1. Baltimore Ravens (12-4) - This team is poised to break through with Flacco at the helm with Breaston.
2. Pittsburgh Steelers (12-4) - Same old, same old.
3. Cleveland Browns (8-8) - There getting better, but there not there yet.
4. Cincinnati Bengals (1-15) - Worst team in the league, they have nothing at all.

AFC WEST

1. San Diego Chargers (10-6) - Bound to rebound back into taking control of this division.
2. Oakland Raiders (8-8) - No significant offseason moves.
3. Kansas City Chiefs (8-8) - Bound to fall back after last year overachieving performance.
4. Denver Broncos (5-11) - With Tebow or Orton, they are still not that good.

NFC Standings

NFC EAST

1. Philadelphia Eagles (11-5) - Very talented but in no ways does that guarantee domination.
2. Dallas Cowboys (10-6) - They will be much improved over last years debacle.
3. New York Giants (10-6) - Same story as year before.
4. Washington Redskins (3-13) - Miserable team with a miserable prospect.

NFC SOUTH

1. New Orleans Saints (10-6) - Loss of Reggie Bush is not a big deal at all.
2. Atlanta Falcons (10-6) - Due to fall back a little.
3. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-10)- Due to fall back a lot.
4. Carolina Panthers (3-13)- Bad team who suck

NFC NORTH

1. Green Bay Packers (13-3) - This team won 10 games last year with half there team, they will run train this year.
2. Detroit Lions (9-7) - Almost break through but they need something else to put them over the edge.
3. Minnesota Vikings (7-9) - McNabb is not gonna be enough to revitalize them.
4. Chicago Bears (4-12) - I just feel like there not good.

NFC WEST
1. St. Louis Rams (10-6) - Bradford is set to break this team out, and in a big way.
2. Seattle Seahawks (9-7) - Will feed off easy schedule
3. San Francisco 49ers (8-8) - Set to improve
4. Arizona Cardinals (5-11) - Kolb's not gonna turn this shit around anytime soon

Playoffs to follow.

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2011-08-09 11:38:51

2011-12 NFL PLAYOFFS

AFC Playoffs

Seeds

1. New England Patriots (12-4)
2. Baltimore Ravens (12-4)
3.Indianapolis Colts (11-5)
4. San Diego Chargers (10-6)
5. Pittsburgh Steelers (12-4)
6. New York Jets (11-5)

Wild Card

Colts 23, Jets 19 - Colts get revenge for the year before in another very tight match.

Steelers 28, Chargers 20 - Steelers have much more playoff experience and the Chargers love to choke.

Divisional Round

Ravens 27, Colts 13 - In a cold ass game in Bmore, the Colts fuck up

Patriots 19, Steelers 10 - Steelers don't score for shit in Foxboro

Championship

Ravens 24, Patriots 21 - In an extremely close and contested affair, the Ravens edge out the Pats

NFC Playoffs

1. Green Bay Packers (13-3)
2. Philadelphia eagles (11-5)
3. New Orleans Saints (10-6)
4. St. Louis Rams (10-6)
5. Dallas Cowboys (10-6)
6. ATL Falcons (10-6)

Wild Card

Falcons 27, Saints 10 - Brees gets injured early and the Falcons roll

Rams 35, Cowboys 31 - In an NFC epic, Bradford outshines Romo in the Dome

Divisional

Packers 51, Falcons 13- Touchdowns, touchdowns everywhere

Eagles 38, Rams 14 - Bradford can't keep up with the Vick

Championship

Eagles 34, Packers 28 OT - In an absolutely epic game, Asomugha intercepts Rodgers ad takes it to the house for an Eagles victory.

SUPER BOWL XLVI

Philadelphia Eagles (13-5) vs Baltimore Ravens (14-4)

In the first ever Bird Bowl, the Eagles squander an early lead to the ravens, who come back after trailing 14-7 at half, and take back the game on multiple Eagle mistakes in the second half.

Ravens win 28-21.

And there you have it, this years NFL.

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2011-08-09 18:33:15

At 8/9/11 11:35 AM, Spoopy wrote: MY COMPLETE 2011 NFL SEASON PREDICTIONS

AFC Standings

AFC EAST

1. New England Patriots (12-4) - Coming off a fantastic 14-2 season, I don't see them getting worse only better. However the division around them has gotten better.

New England is the best team in the AFC, far and away. I have them 13-3 and winning the division easily.

2. New York Jets (11-5) - There a little bit better but they overachieved last year.

I really feel that the Jets' luck is running out, considering they lost a lot of talent on both sides of the ball and did nothing in FA to help out. I have them going 9-7.

3. Buffalo Bills (7-9) - Dareus was a fantastic pick up, plus this team can't possibly have as many razorcakes as they did last year.

Yeah, but this is Buffalo, constant underacheivers, average players, bad ownership. I have them going 6-10.

4. Miami Dolphins (3-13)- No competent QB, Reggie Bush will not be an improvement

I don't know about a non-competent QB, but they really are a crappy team from top to bottom. They're going to be a 6-10 team as well.

AFC SOUTH

1. Indianapolis Colts (11-5)- Still the best in this division although the gap has closed substantially.

As long as Peyton Manning is QB, then they are the team to beat in that division. I also do see them going 11-5, winning the division.

2. Houston Texans (9-7) - Fantastic offense but really missed out on Asomugha, so they remain mediocre.

All offense, no pass defense. I do see them going 9-7 as well.

3. Jacksonville Jaguars (6-10) - Way over payed for Poz, any have a rookie QB.

This team always seem to surprise for some reason, but I don't see that happening this year. I see 'em going 5-11.

4. Tennessee Titans (5-11) - They're really just not that talented.

Other than Chris Johnson, they're probably the least talented team in the NFL. I can't see winning more than 4 games.

AFC NORTH

1. Baltimore Ravens (12-4) - This team is poised to break through with Flacco at the helm with Breaston.

Baltimore is the Steelers' little brother, even if they are better team overall. A 10-6 record is probably the best that they can do.

2. Pittsburgh Steelers (12-4) - Same old, same old.

They're going to take a step back, but will still win the division with an 11-5 record.

3. Cleveland Browns (8-8) - There getting better, but there not there yet.

That's definitely a stretch, considering they're litterly starting from scratch and have little talent overall. Like Tennessee, they are only a 4 win team.

4. Cincinnati Bengals (1-15) - Worst team in the league, they have nothing at all.

That's also a stretch as well, they're better on defense than most people expect, even with all of their problems. I have them going 5-11.

AFC WEST

1. San Diego Chargers (10-6) - Bound to rebound back into taking control of this division.

Their passing attack alone will win them the division, now if only they can start winning early is the key. I have them at 11-5.

2. Oakland Raiders (8-8) - No significant offseason moves.

They're basically a ho-hum team at this point, I see them as a 8 win team as well.

3. Kansas City Chiefs (8-8) - Bound to fall back after last year overachieving performance.

I'm buying on KC, because now they have good WRs besides Bowe, and having a great running game also helps. I got them going 11-5, edging out the Chargers for the division.

4. Denver Broncos (5-11) - With Tebow or Orton, they are still not that good.

Either way, they're are a horrible team. I see them getting a 3-13 record.

NFC Standings

NFC EAST

1. Philadelphia Eagles (11-5) - Very talented but in no ways does that guarantee domination.

I do see them as Green Bay's biggest threat to win the NFC, I have them going 12-4, winning their division.

2. Dallas Cowboys (10-6) - They will be much improved over last years debacle.

I don't trust them at all, they find ways to lose more than win. They're a 9 win team at best.

3. New York Giants (10-6) - Same story as year before.

It all depends on Eli Manning, if he doesn't get INTs and/or fumble the ball, then they might be a dark horse. A 10-6 record sounds about right.

4. Washington Redskins (3-13) - Miserable team with a miserable prospect.

Probably the worst team in the NFL, period. 2-14, 'nuff said.

NFC SOUTH

1. New Orleans Saints (10-6) - Loss of Reggie Bush is not a big deal at all.

They need to start playing better defense if they want to be back in the SB hunt, I have them going 11-5.

2. Atlanta Falcons (10-6) - Due to fall back a little.

I like Atlanta better than New Orleans, due to the balance they have on both sides of the ball. I have them going 11-5, winning the division again.

3. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-10)- Due to fall back a lot.

Team is pretty good, but they play in a brutal division. They're an 8 win team.

4. Carolina Panthers (3-13)- Bad team who suck

Cam Newton will give them 4 wins, and that's all they're going to get.

NFC NORTH

1. Green Bay Packers (13-3) - This team won 10 games last year with half there team, they will run train this year.

Assuming they don't get injured like they did last year, they will have the best record in the NFL with a 14-2 record.

2. Detroit Lions (9-7) - Almost break through but they need something else to put them over the edge.

My surprise team, if Matt Stafford can stay upright. I have them going 9-7 as well.

3. Minnesota Vikings (7-9) - McNabb is not gonna be enough to revitalize them.

Like Buffalo, they are going to underachieve for one reason or another. A 6-10 team yet again.

4. Chicago Bears (4-12) - I just feel like there not good.

I want to say that the Bears will do better, but I just can't see it happening, They're a 7-9 team.

NFC WEST
1. St. Louis Rams (10-6) - Bradford is set to break this team out, and in a big way.

Best QB in their division, and that is enough to win the division alone with a 9-7 record.

2. Seattle Seahawks (9-7) - Will feed off easy schedule

Easy schedule, not so good team. I see them going 7-9 and miss the playoffs.

3. San Francisco 49ers (8-8) - Set to improve

If they got something to prove, now's the time to prove it. I see them only going 8-8 however.

4. Arizona Cardinals (5-11) - Kolb's not gonna turn this shit around anytime soon

They're bad, without a doubt. 4-12 and back in the basement again.

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2011-08-09 23:52:09

At 8/9/11 06:33 PM, orangebomb wrote: Probably the worst team in the NFL, period. 2-14, 'nuff said.

"You know, we're just waiting in the wings, ready to take over the NFC East. Nobody's talking about us. That's right where we want to be. You look at us from top to bottom out here, there's a bunch of great players. And we don't need people saying we're the best right now, but when it's all said and done, I really feel like this team's gonna win the East." --Rex Grossman

BBS Signature