00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

4ng3lzh4untm3 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Carnivorous Crew.

12,881 Views | 76 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-06 09:20:52

This Crew is dedicated to the greatest of all the food groups: Meat. Converse about all things meat, from beef, to pork, to ostrich and everything in between. How it tastes, where does it come from, how it's made... Just have fun with it.

Oh, and anyone who jokes about sexual meat or whatever, will be risked getting banned. Seriously, it's not funny anymore (unless it's REALLY clever).

I'd rather die a Wolf fighting against the Herder, than die a Sheep heading for the slaughter.

AVGN Fan Club. - The Culturally Diverse Crew - The Carnivorous Crew

BBS Signature

Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-06 09:33:21

I love meat, but mostly land-animal meat. It can be difficult to find food that isn't fish here in Japan, but thankfully i've come across hamburger sushi. I didn't take this photo, got it from google, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was taken from the same place I went to a couple hours ago. The plate and look of the sushi is exactly the same. Regarless, it was the most delicious of sushi on the conveyer belt, as I went to a kaitenzushi restaurant. The salmon was okay, the takoyaki was fine, but the hamburger....oh, the delicious hamburger.

The Carnivorous Crew.

BBS Signature

Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-06 09:44:04

Count me in. Meat, especially from cow, squid, fish, ostrich and sometimes .. just sometimes, pig.. ! love !

onna site keikan/alt

«¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥»

BBS Signature

Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-06 10:25:35

Let's see here.. If I eat a hamburger it has to have a chicken patty on it. If I eat a chicken patty it has to have cheese on it.. if I eat something with cheese on it there has to be bacon on it.. The end result? A chicken hamburger patty with cheese and bacon. :P

That's not even kidding either. That's something that I usually eat. For breakfast if I eat a bagel there is scrambled eggs, bacon, cheese, and sausage on it. If I eat a salad there is chicken, bacon, and cheese on it.

Whatever I can put bacon on I do. Whatever I can put cheese on I do. I know cheese isn't a meat, but it goes so well with it.

Count me in for sure.

Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-06 10:40:46

At 7/6/09 09:33 AM, STEM wrote: I love meat, but mostly land-animal meat. It can be difficult to find food that isn't fish here in Japan, but thankfully i've come across hamburger sushi. I didn't take this photo, got it from google, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was taken from the same place I went to a couple hours ago. The plate and look of the sushi is exactly the same. Regarless, it was the most delicious of sushi on the conveyer belt, as I went to a kaitenzushi restaurant. The salmon was okay, the takoyaki was fine, but the hamburger....oh, the delicious hamburger.

You don't like fish ? SAKANA !?

Oh well .. at least, have you tried some green tea with squid? You can't miss that if you're in Japan..

In other words, stay away from oilfish.

~¥%¥%+oint##so soft ¤%% ++-%¥-~-^->

BBS Signature

Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-06 10:44:04

At 7/6/09 10:40 AM, Narusegawa wrote: In other words, stay away from oilfish.

It's actually good that Japan has a ban on oilfish (I think), but nonetheless, stay away from it.

Sometimes they call it butterfish, but it's just oilfish all-the-way.

onna site keikan/alt

«¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥» «¥»

BBS Signature

Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-06 10:49:58

I love meat more than anything when it comes to food. I enjoy bacon, steak, hamburgers, ham, brauts, as long as it is meat, I'll eat it. Also, this.

The Carnivorous Crew.

Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-06 10:54:43

At 7/6/09 10:40 AM, Narusegawa wrote: You don't like fish ? SAKANA !?

Oh well .. at least, have you tried some green tea with squid? You can't miss that if you're in Japan..

In other words, stay away from oilfish.

I do like some forms of fish. I can't totally remember the taste of squid but if I recall it was very chewy and every chew made it slimier. Idk, I just like tougher foods, and fish gets soft really fast unless it's something like grilled tuna or sword fish.

BBS Signature

Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-06 10:58:30

At 7/6/09 10:54 AM, STEM wrote: I do like some forms of fish. I can't totally remember the taste of squid but if I recall it was very chewy and every chew made it slimier. Idk, I just like tougher foods, and fish gets soft really fast unless it's something like grilled tuna or sword fish.

Squid is kinda rubbery. Depending on how you cook it, deep fried squid is fucking gorgeous.
I remember eating Eels once in Italy, they were covered in some kind of jelly. They looked disgusting but tasted AMAZING.

instagram.com/five_mile_smile

BBS Signature

Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-06 11:01:11

At 7/6/09 10:58 AM, Viridis wrote: Squid is kinda rubbery. Depending on how you cook it, deep fried squid is fucking gorgeous.
I remember eating Eels once in Italy, they were covered in some kind of jelly. They looked disgusting but tasted AMAZING.

Absolutely, especially with marinara sauce with a hint of lemon. Fucking divine.

I'd rather die a Wolf fighting against the Herder, than die a Sheep heading for the slaughter.

BBS Signature

Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-06 11:01:40

At 7/6/09 10:58 AM, Viridis wrote:
Squid is kinda rubbery. Depending on how you cook it, deep fried squid is fucking gorgeous.

Yea I now remember having another form of squid, I guess the tentacle part or maybe it was just octopus, but it definitely tasted rubbery. I didn't like the taste or texture though, I felt like I was chewing a pencil eraser. I do like calamari though, that's squid done right.

BBS Signature

Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-06 11:37:23

At 7/6/09 11:32 AM, Sensationalism wrote: Pffft, silly omnivores. Liking meat doesn't make you a carnivore.

Shut up, herbivore, we don't like your kind around these parts.

BBS Signature

Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-06 11:47:05

At 7/6/09 11:37 AM, knightsofthecircle wrote:
At 7/6/09 11:32 AM, Sensationalism wrote: Pffft, silly omnivores. Liking meat doesn't make you a carnivore.

It does when the only way I can eat anything that isn't meat is by actually putting meat on it. >:(

Actually, while he's here why don't we simply eat him? I mean... that is what we do right?

On another note... ever see a hamburger like this? This is a picture that I grabbed off of my friends facebook, but I cut his face out of it so he didn't get upset with me posting random pictures of him. He said he finished this after a few sittings if I remember correctly.

The Carnivorous Crew.

Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-06 11:48:00

At 7/6/09 11:37 AM, knightsofthecircle wrote:

Why don't you go over there by those plants and chew them with your flat teeth while we hunt our prey and tear their succulent, moist, flesh with our razor sharp teeth.

Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-06 11:55:59

You know you have a successful burger when it consists of 8,000 calories!
Ever hear of the Heart Attack Grill? You can check their site over here- http://www.heartattackgrill.com/menu.htm l

Just look at this thing. Just the patties are about 2lbs alone

The Carnivorous Crew.

BBS Signature

Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-06 11:58:39

At 7/6/09 11:55 AM, STEM wrote: You know you have a successful burger when it consists of 8,000 calories!
Ever hear of the Heart Attack Grill? You can check their site over here- http://www.heartattackgrill.com/menu.htm l

I'm pretty sure Adam Richman tried to tackle that beast on an episode of Man Vs. Food.

Can't remember if he won, though...

BBS Signature

Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-06 12:09:45

At 7/6/09 11:55 AM, STEM wrote: You know you have a successful burger when it consists of 8,000 calories!

You can order a wheelchair if you ate too much so you can be wheeled to your car. Goood times man.

Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-06 12:13:56

Is it wrong of me to want one.

BBS Signature

Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-06 12:14:06

At 7/6/09 12:09 PM, CapnCrunchDaPimp wrote: You can order a wheelchair if you ate too much so you can be wheeled to your car. Goood times man.

That's hysterical. I can only imagine how terrible the janitor must feel about cleaning up the toilets, or perhaps even the vomit

BBS Signature

Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-06 12:17:05

At 7/6/09 12:14 PM, STEM wrote:
At 7/6/09 12:09 PM, CapnCrunchDaPimp wrote: You can order a wheelchair if you ate too much so you can be wheeled to your car. Goood times man.
That's hysterical. I can only imagine how terrible the janitor must feel about cleaning up the toilets, or perhaps even the vomit

I'd say the janitor wouldn't have to clean the bathrooms much, as the burgers would obviously clog someone's bowels/arteries.

BBS Signature

Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-06 19:11:04

At 7/6/09 12:14 PM, STEM wrote: That's hysterical. I can only imagine how terrible the janitor must feel about cleaning up the toilets, or perhaps even the vomit

I could totally eat one of those without puking!

BBS Signature

Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-06 19:23:52

Heart attack grill? Pah! If you want a REAL website for REAL MEN then look no further than This is why you are fat.

Admittedly a lot of the entries there also feature such animal-friendly foodstuffs as cheese, but a lot don't, like the world famous Bacon Explosion.

But anyway, I would like to join this fine establishment. I'm a big fan of all flesh, fish, and fowl, though red meat is my favourite. Favourite meat dish? A nice lamb shank, that just falls apart with a prod of your fork.

Gorgeous.

BBS Signature

Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-06 19:50:33

At 7/6/09 07:23 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: Admittedly a lot of the entries there also feature such animal-friendly foodstuffs as cheese, but a lot don't, like the world famous Bacon Explosion.

Sausage wrapped in bacon, with barbecue sauce and seasoning? I think I just had a vision of heaven.

Anyways, I'm in. I've always been a big meat eater. I think the best bit of meat I ever had was when I was at a pig roast for my aunt and uncle's anniversary (or something, I just remember it involved my one aunt somehow), and I got some of that roast pig, with plenty of fat... Delicious. Especially with a little barbecue sauce.

Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-07 02:52:42

Oh fuck yes, I'll join.

Honestly, I believe right now, at this exact point in time, as I type this, there would be absolutely NOTHING better than a fucking double quarter pounder meal, and maybe some saucy ribs.

Oh god, I'm starving.

Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-07 03:00:54

I'm in. I could never, ever, ever dream of being vegan. I love meat too much. But anyway, I just had embutido for dinner, which is like the Filipino hybrid between meatloaf and sausage without a casing. And favorite meat is I'd say, sushi, spicy tuna roll, to be exact.

hi

Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-07 03:06:50

At 7/7/09 03:00 AM, gamerpeepinpa wrote: I'm in. I could never, ever, ever dream of being vegan. I love meat too much. But anyway, I just had embutido for dinner, which is like the Filipino hybrid between meatloaf and sausage without a casing. And favorite meat is I'd say, sushi, spicy tuna roll, to be exact.

That reminds me of Kielbasa, which I had last week. It's basically spicy sausage that's usually found in either Poland or Germany.

BBS Signature

Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-07 06:40:41

I love eating things that used to be alive

BBS Signature

Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-07 07:46:04

At 7/7/09 03:06 AM, knightsofthecircle wrote: That reminds me of Kielbasa, which I had last week. It's basically spicy sausage that's usually found in either Poland or Germany.

I love you baby, but I can think about is Kielbasa sausage, your butt cheeks is warm.

BBS Signature

Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-07 08:01:36

I love jerking with my meat, gotta get all the grill out.

Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-07 09:12:59

Does anybody else love pouring beer all over their meat?