00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

markololohands just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Carnivorous Crew.

12,868 Views | 76 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-07 09:22:29

At 7/7/09 02:18 AM, Sensationalism wrote:
At 7/6/09 11:47 AM, Fro wrote:
At 7/6/09 11:37 AM, knightsofthecircle wrote:
At 7/6/09 11:32 AM, Sensationalism wrote: Pffft, silly omnivores. Liking meat doesn't make you a carnivore.
It does when the only way I can eat anything that isn't meat is by actually putting meat on it. >:(
If you were a real carnivore, you'd eat your sandwich meat packed in between two other pieces of meat, no bread. THAT'S hardcore meat-eatin.

I did say I eat my hamburgers with chicken patties and bacon on them. The bread is just to keep my hands clean to get seconds.

Actually, while he's here why don't we simply eat him? I mean... that is what we do right?
Yeah, you'd like to eat my meat, wouldn't you? :P

I think this is the other way around. You'd like me to eat your meat.

Anyway, Imma peace outta here. It's not like I belong here, lol.

The smell of your vegetarian blood makes me sick anyway.

At 7/7/09 02:52 AM, EpicFail wrote: Oh fuck yes, I'll join.

Honestly, I believe right now, at this exact point in time, as I type this, there would be absolutely NOTHING better than a fucking double quarter pounder meal, and maybe some saucy ribs.

Hm, went to McDonalds last night actually. Got two double cheeseburgers and a chicken sandwich. I was actually kind of pissed because I was low on money and I really wanted 4 sandwiches. Three didn't fill me up. :(

The night before I even risked getting Swine Flu by eating some sweet and sour pork from the nearby Chinese restaurant.

Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-07 22:09:25

At 7/7/09 09:12 AM, EpicFail wrote: Does anybody else love pouring beer all over their meat?

I don't know about using it as a sauce, but blending it in with the meat gives it a tangy taste to it.

I'd rather die a Wolf fighting against the Herder, than die a Sheep heading for the slaughter.

AVGN Fan Club. - The Culturally Diverse Crew - The Carnivorous Crew

BBS Signature

Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-07 22:46:31

At 7/7/09 09:22 AM, Fro wrote: The night before I even risked getting Swine Flu by eating some sweet and sour pork from the nearby Chinese restaurant.

Ooh, Chinese. I happen to love General Tso's Chicken, though I wish there were more pork in the pork fried rice sometimes. I was at this Chinese buffet about a week ago, they had this pretty good salt-and-pepper squid... Nothing but squid and spices. I'm actually a fan of certain aquatic invertebrates, more than I am of fish actually.

Night of my high school graduation, I went to this pizza place. I got there, and I ordered two pieces of Buffalo Chicken Wing pizza (usually my favorite all-around food), but since they only had one, I ordered a piece of Double-Decker as well. That meant pepperoni, sausage, bacon, and a whole bunch of other meats (chicken maybe?), with cheese and sauce between two pieces of the pizza. I couldn't even eat it all, and I'm a huge eater. Massive, huge, like, I am the living embodiment of the Deadly Sin of Gluttony, and I couldn't finish it, the thing was that meaty. And boy, was it ever delicious.

Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-07 23:05:55

I eat beef, chicken and salmon, mostly. Hate pork, just too fatty for me.

I can cook dozens of things with beef: stews, steaks, cabobs, burgers, tacos/buritos etc. Not always sure as to which cuts of the cow is best to use and where, but I'm slowly learning. For chicken, I can turn it into soup, roast it in the oven with potatoes and make cabobs out of it mainly. Salmon I just fry on a skillet with a few veggies.

Sometimes I eat lamb, but I'm not that fond of it. The fat and cartilage is just annoying to cut through and they're tasteless unless you add your own flavor. Also roasted a duck once, twas crap. Just a bit of meat swimming in a puddle of fat.

|_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_|

Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-08 09:41:57

At 7/7/09 10:09 PM, knightsofthecircle wrote:
At 7/7/09 09:12 AM, EpicFail wrote: Does anybody else love pouring beer all over their meat?
I don't know about using it as a sauce, but blending it in with the meat gives it a tangy taste to it.

Yeah, when cooking it that's probably one of the best ways. More than just beer though a couple different alcohols.

At 7/7/09 10:46 PM, SoulMaster71 wrote:
Ooh, Chinese.

I love any kind of Americanized Chinese food. The Chinese place here where I go to college is really good and you get quite a bit for how much you order.

At 7/7/09 11:05 PM, Fleshlight wrote: I eat beef, chicken and salmon, mostly. Hate pork, just too fatty for me.

Pork.. isn't that fatty of a food I thought? Just on the very outsides/edges. Anyway, it's a known fact that fat is the part that gives meat the taste. I like my meat rare, bloody, and if it has fat I eat right through it. :)

Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-08 10:50:26

The fat's where all the flavour's kept though.

BBS Signature

Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-08 11:35:21

At 7/8/09 10:50 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: The fat's where all the flavour's kept though.

Yea but the texture sucks. I hate squishy things in my mouth :X If I have to eat fat, it's only delicious when thinly sliced like on bacon. If it's a huge lump of fat on the side of my filet mignon, I probably wont end up eating it

BBS Signature

Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-08 12:48:50

At 7/8/09 11:35 AM, STEM wrote:
At 7/8/09 10:50 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: The fat's where all the flavour's kept though.

I know it is, but I don't want huge chunks of it

Yea but the texture sucks. I hate squishy things in my mouth :X If I have to eat fat, it's only delicious when thinly sliced like on bacon. If it's a huge lump of fat on the side of my filet mignon, I probably wont end up eating it

exactly. I cut away as much of the fat as I can and maybe fry it on the skillet just to get a little lubrication going. I don't mind the fat that's actually IN the meat, that's what helps it taste so tender, but when it comes to the big chunks of fat growing out of the cartilage...I just can't put it in my mouth without throwing up a little.

In other news, today I'm marinating about 5 pounds of beef. The sliced beef will be a steak dinner for today and the diced beef will be cabobs for tomorrow. I use apple vinegar for marinating. Seems to do a better job compared to cheap wine. Anyone else know a better way of doing it?

|_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_|

Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-08 15:28:00

At 7/8/09 09:41 AM, Fro wrote: I love any kind of Americanized Chinese food. The Chinese place here where I go to college is really good and you get quite a bit for how much you order.

Near where I live, there's $4.50 lunch special: entree, pork fried rice, and a soda. Keep in mind that on its own, the pork fried rice costs $3.50 for a small, and you then get that same amount plus an entree (large in itself) and a can of soda for just a buck more. Great food at a great price.

Ooh, and then there's hot wings. Unfortunately the woman who used to make them (a woman grown fat off eating her own awesome cooking) at the restaurant in town, she recently died of a heart attack, but once upon a time, she made the all-time best hot wings in existence. A dozen 911 wings, mozzarella sticks, two big things of blue cheese dressing for the wings, and for dessert her famous chocolate cake with peanut butter icing, all throughout with two or three cans of Mountain Dew... I now seek the ultimate hot wing recipe, in an attempt to outdo her in the past with myself in the present.

Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-09 13:44:46

At 7/8/09 11:35 AM, STEM wrote: Yea but the texture sucks. I hate squishy things in my mouth :X If I have to eat fat, it's only delicious when thinly sliced like on bacon. If it's a huge lump of fat on the side of my filet mignon, I probably wont end up eating it

You do realize what hot dogs are made of, right?

I'd rather die a Wolf fighting against the Herder, than die a Sheep heading for the slaughter.

BBS Signature

Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-09 15:56:32

Me and my buds had a BBQ a while back and we poured beer on EVERYTHING. Granted we were drunk, but it tasted AMAZING.

instagram.com/five_mile_smile

BBS Signature

Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-09 19:43:57

At 7/9/09 01:44 PM, knightsofthecircle wrote: You do realize what hot dogs are made of, right?

Well most hotdogs tend to be chicken or pork, which are fattier than beef hotdogs. Of the seldom times I eat beef hotdogs, I don't mind the texture since it's a taste I grew up with since I was a toddler. Plus it's all mixed together so I don't really notice it. It's just a hunk of fat without any meat at all that makes my skin crawl :X

BBS Signature

Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-09 20:15:45

Just had some delicious beef cabobs. Literally cooked them for about 5-10 minutes and they were extra rare. How do you guys like your meat? Usually I would only eat it well done and cook everything for more than an hour, but I'm slowly starting to get into the world of rawness.

that is until I get an intestinal worm

Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-09 20:18:32

At 7/9/09 08:15 PM, Fleshlight wrote: Just had some delicious beef cabobs. Literally cooked them for about 5-10 minutes and they were extra rare. How do you guys like your meat? Usually I would only eat it well done and cook everything for more than an hour, but I'm slowly starting to get into the world of rawness.
that is until I get an intestinal worm

I like my meat cruncy, so I guess well done. I just had some pork ribs for dinner, and they tasted delicious, especially when they were marinated in steak sauce.

BBS Signature

Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-09 20:37:27

you have to cook pork all the way through because pigs have a lot of crap inside their meat. With chicken you might get salmonella if you under cook it. Beef you can leave a little pink in the center because the cows in the US should be free of anything harmful. When they get processed, however, they pick up stuff that you shouldn't eat, which is why you burn it off. Isn't the same with beef patties though since they're a mixture of bits of meat all around the cow.

correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not an expert.

Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-11 01:07:32

Doesn't meat just taste good?

eh.

BBS Signature

Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-12 14:11:43

At 7/11/09 01:07 AM, hhcash wrote: Doesn't meat just taste good?

Of course it does. After all, that's why people like to eat it, right? Because it tastes good? At least, that's why I've always eaten it.

Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-12 18:25:43

At 7/12/09 02:11 PM, SoulMaster71 wrote:
At 7/11/09 01:07 AM, hhcash wrote: Doesn't meat just taste good?
Of course it does. After all, that's why people like to eat it, right? Because it tastes good? At least, that's why I've always eaten it.

Yeah, and it's gives you protein, which ironically, is good for your muscles.

BBS Signature

Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-12 18:30:05

I love meat, but i'm very careful on what meat i choose, especially when eating out.

Bringing back old shit.

BBS Signature

Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-12 21:47:38

At 7/12/09 06:25 PM, knightsofthecircle wrote: Yeah, and it's gives you protein, which ironically, is good for your muscles.

That's not ironic at all. You are what you eat, right?

Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-12 21:56:53

At 7/12/09 09:47 PM, D3NTATUS wrote:
At 7/12/09 06:25 PM, knightsofthecircle wrote: Yeah, and it's gives you protein, which ironically, is good for your muscles.
That's not ironic at all. You are what you eat, right?

Its kind of ironic in the sense that you're building up your muscle by eating the product of tasty animal muscle growth torture.
Like if we humans weren't top of the food chain, Super-Alien-Gods (cause they'd be the ones higher) would like our deliciously ripped goodness.

Unless they wanted the veal equivalent, which I imagine is undernourished WoW nerds.

Also, yes, meat, om nom nom.
I'm not overly fond of red meat because my mum can't really cook it (or at least my family can't afford decent stuff). I put some lamb in a casserole at uni a while ago and it was alright, but the expense didn't really justify it.

I fooking love chicken though. If I could have a hot, cooked chicken to rip apart for breakfast, dinner and tea I'd be a happy, happy man.

And fish is alright, nice with parsley sauce and mash :).

Metal Hell ## Guitarists ## Stand Up Comedy

PSN: Look-a-Hill

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

BBS Signature

Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-13 09:07:34

At 7/8/09 11:35 AM, STEM wrote:

Yeah, but pork doesn't have large clumps of fat like we were talking about before? At least no pork that I have ever had has unless it's on the very outside of the meat.

Fat on bacon is obviously the best part. :)

At 7/8/09 03:28 PM, SoulMaster71 wrote:
More Chinese stuff and hot wings

The Chinese here isn't too expensive, but you do get your moneys worth.

I have also had hot wings with this hot sauce that contains the same ingredients as pepper spray. Almost completely knocked me out as my throat swelled up and I had a hard time breathing. Couldn't stop eating them though.

At 7/9/09 08:18 PM, knightsofthecircle wrote:
I like my meat cruncy, so I guess well done. I just had some pork ribs for dinner, and they tasted delicious, especially when they were marinated in steak sauce.

Yuck.

Bloody and rare is the only way.

Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-13 11:03:31

I LOVE MEAT!!!!!!!!!CHICKEN IS MY FAV!

Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-13 12:19:23

I would very much like to join you Connoisseur's Carnivores.

One of my favorite Eat-Out dishes is a K.C Strip 100% Farm Raised Beef. Cooked Medium Rare, with a side of Homemade Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Red Beans, and a Side Salad.

Also, here is one of the Biggest Burger Challanges in the USA.

The Eagles Challenge a total of 12 pounds of Food. Burger, Fries, and a Big Pickle.

The Carnivorous Crew.

Hitman Crew - Hitman Absolution

Governor of the ZSC

PSN is in my sig or flashing on your screen after I kill you.

BBS Signature

Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-13 23:36:34

At 7/13/09 12:19 PM, TheRipper00 wrote:
The Eagles Challenge a total of 12 pounds of Food. Burger, Fries, and a Big Pickle.

Ha, even Godzilla is having a hard time digesting that behemoth.

BBS Signature

Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-14 00:59:18

At 7/13/09 12:19 PM, TheRipper00 wrote: The Eagles Challenge a total of 12 pounds of Food. Burger, Fries, and a Big Pickle.

Make that cheese extra-sharp Cheddar (because one of the things I refuse to so much as touch is American "cheese"), get rid of the pickle, give me some ketchup and mustard and I'll come out victorious! Seriously, I'm a big fat guy, I would probably down that and still have room for dessert.

Just tonight, I had some kind of glazed sweetened spiral ham. I'm usually not a ham fan by any means (though I rather like some other cuts from the pig), but for this stuff, I make an exception. Delicious. Sweet, but not too sweet. And the grease that cooks off of it is just plain delicious.

Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-21 21:26:26

At 7/14/09 12:59 AM, SoulMaster71 wrote: Just tonight, I had some kind of glazed sweetened spiral ham. I'm usually not a ham fan by any means (though I rather like some other cuts from the pig), but for this stuff, I make an exception. Delicious. Sweet, but not too sweet. And the grease that cooks off of it is just plain delicious.

If you want sweet ham, try ham glazed in honey, it's delicious.

BBS Signature

Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-21 22:00:11

Gimmie them shrimpies, and sea foodz please.

Bringing back old shit.

BBS Signature

Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-22 09:15:47

When i was in Miami last week I ate some Delicious Salmon. It was basted in a Sweet Rub and served with steamed Veggies.

Hitman Crew - Hitman Absolution

Governor of the ZSC

PSN is in my sig or flashing on your screen after I kill you.

BBS Signature

Response to The Carnivorous Crew. 2009-07-22 14:26:00

At 7/7/09 02:18 AM, Sensationalism wrote: Anyway, Imma peace outta here. It's not like I belong here, lol.

WAIT STAY!

And while you're at it you should try on the steak sauce cologne, it's awesome and this is totally not a trap.

BBS Signature