00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SanKode just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Top Voting Power List

406,668 Views | 4,988 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Top Voting Power List 2004-08-08 06:18:05

At 8/6/04 11:09 AM, D0GMA wrote:
At 8/6/04 08:08 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Only one more 7.50+ update after this one. Enjoy it while it lasts, 7.50-8.00 range people. Or else... rank up quickly, eh? #;-}>
8.00 presumably is the new base for the minis, what's the new base on "full" going to be? I'm sure you mentioned it earlier, but I haven't yet managed to track it down.

Funny that you asked that in here and I just happened to mention my plans and ask your opinion on them in one of the many e-mails I've sent you recently. #;-}> Anyway, for those of you who aren't Dogma, the next full list will probably be from 7.00+... I considered moving up just a bit from 6.00+ to 6.50+ but decided I'd be faced with a daunting list by Thanksgiving and would again not feel like doing the big updates again. I'd rather cut it up at 7.00+ and have some actual enthusiam for the list.

As for the minilist, 8.00+ is one of the options I mentioned in the e-mail, but it could be 8.50+ or even 9.00+. So get a'blammin' and get a'savin', peoples.

A lot less than normal ... which is a good hting for me. I thought for sure X and KDOG were going to rank and knock me out of the 50. Looks like I may manage to dodge getting booted before I hit SC.

Well, good job staying in the top 50. You should hit EGSC by the update after next, if not by the next one (which I suspect you will). So... no worries, I think.

090.) 09.01 +0.17 Dekathos +6
We're in trouble if he catches the BP bug ^^ Way back when he was ahead of me I noticed he was only a Security Guard, so he still has quite a few "easy" rank-ups still ahead of him.

Hah. Well, he's just over 500 now, so he's got aways to go before he jumps up from 9.01 to 9.20+... when I was updating his blam and save counts for the PentaList he'd moved less than 50 in each in a month, so... he's not on fire right now. He IS getting exp every day and presumably doing so in the UJ area of the portal, so... there is cause for concern if you're anywhere between 9.00 and 10.00 VP. Not for me, though. I'm safely at 11.01. #;-}>

At 8/7/04 04:19 AM, Pure_Alpe wrote: soz, didn´t get that mail from you. Anyways I still am around... just not so active, check the front page few times in a month. No hard feelings, it was fun as long as it lasted, I just want to quit when I´m up ;D

Well, it's good to hear that you're still around, but... "fun as long as it lasted" and "just want to quite when I'm up" don't sound so promising... did you read the e-mail now that I posted it on this page, man? I'll look out for your account if you want (though now I'm worried I wouldn't get the password if you e-mailed it to me if your server and my server don't like each other #;-}>).... but anyway, there's really no need to "leave" NG. Just go on a vacation for awhile. As for quitting while you're up... you mean leave on top? Why would you be going downhill? O_o

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature

Response to Top Voting Power List 2004-08-08 06:30:06

At 8/8/04 06:18 AM, gfoxcook wrote: As for the minilist, 8.00+ is one of the options I mentioned in the e-mail, but it could be 8.50+ or even 9.00+. So get a'blammin' and get a'savin', peoples.

Oi! Don't even THINK about that last one, you've already knocked me off the pentalist :-)

Response to Top Voting Power List 2004-08-08 07:03:22

At 8/8/04 06:30 AM, jonthomson wrote:
At 8/8/04 06:18 AM, gfoxcook wrote: As for the minilist, 8.00+ is one of the options I mentioned in the e-mail, but it could be 8.50+ or even 9.00+. So get a'blammin' and get a'savin', peoples.
Oi! Don't even THINK about that last one, you've already knocked me off the pentalist :-)

I know, man, I know. You have a fairly easy climb back onto it compared to some of the 32 who got knocked off, though...

and anyway, there's another 7.50+ miniupdate coming in a week or so, then a new 7.00+ full update around the end of the month/start of September... and it won't be until mid-September that I resume miniupdates with either 8.00+, 8.50+, or 9.00+ as the bottom edge.

I think that by 5 weeks from now, it's quite likely you'll be over 9.00 VP, don't you? Anywho... that's just one of the extremes, we'll see what happens by then. Right now, those three stand at around the top 200, top 150, and top 100. Top 100 is a bit TOO narrow, but by mid-September it might be more like NGling's original top 160. We'll see. That would certainly be nice and quickly-updatable.

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

BBS Signature

Response to Top Voting Power List 2004-08-14 20:55:38

Where am I in that list? 6.31

Response to Top Voting Power List 2004-08-15 00:28:09

At 8/8/04 07:03 AM, gfoxcook wrote: and anyway, there's another 7.50+ miniupdate coming in a week or so, then a new 7.00+ full update around the end of the month/start of September... and it won't be until mid-September that I resume miniupdates with either 8.00+, 8.50+, or 9.00+ as the bottom edge.

Oh cool, another update! Umm 8.50+ or 9.00? damn im so far away....
Are you gonna do the full update before the 29.8? after that im gone for five weeks....

BBS Signature

Response to Top Voting Power List 2004-08-15 02:42:18

Not that anybody cares and/or related to the Update in general, but Im only about a week away from 7.00 VP :D

Response to Top Voting Power List 2004-08-15 03:58:24

At 8/6/04 08:10 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
248.) 07.79 +0.05 Rabid-Echidna -1

Arse. Well, I've been blamming and protecting more than I have been doing recently, but I missed a deposit due to my trip to the beach, leaving me more sunburned than I have ever been before. I'll move up once I get captain.

My art gallery, because I'm better than you at things.

BBS Signature

Response to Top Voting Power List 2004-08-17 20:07:11

At 8/14/04 10:59 PM, BonusStage wrote:
At 8/14/04 08:55 PM, TehWhack wrote: Where am I in that list? 6.31
not on it, i do believe its up do 7.50 by now, there isn't a 6.00 list anymore i believe, but of course if there is :D

No, but there will be a 7.00+ list to replace the 6.00+ list.

The 7.50+ list will be replaced by a 8/8.5/9+ list.

There's been frequent smaller updates and less frequent huge updates since I started that policy in January or February, whenever it was. I know it creates confusion, but it's the best way to do it. Perhaps I'll think of better names for them than "big/huge/full update" and "miniupdate"...

Well, one way to do that is to do what Dogma recommends and make the big list a top 500... and then I'll make the small list either a top 100/150/200 or... a 8/8.5/9+ list, and either way, it'll be obviously very different than the top 500, and I will no longer have to say "7.00+" and have people confused and going "wait, do you mean the 7.50+ miniupdates?!?" ARAHAHaasff. #;-}>

At 8/15/04 12:28 AM, carmelhadinosaur wrote: Oh cool, another update! Umm 8.50+ or 9.00? damn im so far away....

Yar, but you can be on the full updates if nothing else, so take heart.

Are you gonna do the full update before the 29.8? after that im gone for five weeks....

The 29th? I really, really doubt it. I mean, I'll be doing the last of the 7.5+s around the 20th-22nd... I suppose it's possible, but it's unlikely to be BY then. Probably first week of September, but we'll see.

BBS Signature

Response to Top Voting Power List 2004-08-17 20:10:26

At 8/17/04 08:07 PM, gfoxcook wrote: No, but there will be a 7.00+ list to replace the 6.00+ list.

I'm so close, yet so far away!

Stop shortening the lists, I want a remotely decent chance to make the list sometime soon, your making it next to impossible for poor ol' me >:(

Response to Top Voting Power List 2004-08-17 20:11:44

At 8/15/04 02:42 AM, j00bie wrote: Not that anybody cares and/or related to the Update in general, but Im only about a week away from 7.00 VP :D

Well, that's kinda related, as it means you're secure in being on the 7.00+ update, if that's what I end up doing.

At 8/15/04 03:58 AM, Rabid-Echidna wrote:
At 8/6/04 08:10 AM, gfoxcook wrote: 248.) 07.79 +0.05 Rabid-Echidna -1
Arse. Well, I've been blamming and protecting more than I have been doing recently, but I missed a deposit due to my trip to the beach, leaving me more sunburned than I have ever been before. I'll move up once I get captain.

Arse? Because of the -1? Eh, it's no big deal. I think I already comforted someone who had a -1 backslide even though they gained a few VP hundreths... it's bound to happen sooner or later, just bad timing with more people coming up from behind than falling from up ahead.

And yes, you certainly have been b/ping. Good luck, oh sunburned captain.

BBS Signature

Response to Top Voting Power List 2004-08-17 20:16:13

At 8/17/04 08:10 PM, j00bie wrote:
At 8/17/04 08:07 PM, gfoxcook wrote: No, but there will be a 7.00+ list to replace the 6.00+ list.
I'm so close, yet so far away!
Stop shortening the lists, I want a remotely decent chance to make the list sometime soon, your making it next to impossible for poor ol' me >:(

It's the same effect as if the lists were top xxx lists. For someone to come in, someone else must leave. The way I've been doing them, anyone who wants to can come in and no one HAS to be booted, though many drop out due to lack of depositing anyway.

With a top xxx format, you could actually be depositing and STILL get knocked off the list due to people ranking up behind you. It would suck much worse, trust me, than the occasional raised VP marks.

You say "stop raising the amounts" like I do it every week. If I might point this out:

the lists have been at 7.5+ and 6.0+ since JANUARY 2004. That's 8 months now. That's not a lot of rapid changing. I'll be changing EACH of the lists to a smaller, easier to update version, since those marks have gotten bloated, huge, and hard to update.

I don't think one change in a whole year (as I doubt I'll change 'em again before December ends) counts as "making it impossible" for anyone, let alone you. B/p more, don't complain to me, damnit.

Also, I might point out that NGling did a top 160 every 6 days. Would you prefer I went back to that and did ONLY top 160s? That'd be approximately the 8.50+ VP list option with NO 6.00+ OR 7.00+ OR top 500 every couple of months to give hope to the people further down the list.

BBS Signature

Response to Top Voting Power List 2004-08-17 20:19:35

At 8/17/04 08:12 PM, BonusStage wrote:
Which means to me, another rank + a month or so of deposits :_<

Too much for ya, tough guy?

heh sweet, the names have such a *thinks* ring to them o.0

I've been using those names for months. O_o

Woah top five hundred, well i bet i'd never be able to get into something like that, with all those people with bases that are higher than my total and such :_<

About 6 weeks ago, #500 was as follows:

500.) 06.74 +0.30 Ulven +82

Seeing as how you're at 6.82 now... I don't think it's that far-fetched for you to make the top 500, if you're not already in it. One or two rankups would definitely do it, I'd wager, in any event.

BBS Signature

Response to Top Voting Power List 2004-08-17 20:23:16

At 8/17/04 08:16 PM, gfoxcook wrote: stuff

I have an idea!
Make a 6.97+ VP list.
That way, I'm on it, and I won't complain :D

Response to Top Voting Power List 2004-08-17 22:42:03

At 8/17/04 08:23 PM, j00bie wrote: I have an idea!
Make a 6.97+ VP list.

A top 500 list would be just about the same as a 6.97+ VP list about now. By September, I'm not sure it will... but by September, you won't still be at 6.97 VP, now will you? #;-}>

Christ, man, just rankup ONCE and you're golden for ONE of the two VP lists. It ain't THAT much you gotta do.

At 8/17/04 09:34 PM, BonusStage wrote:
At 8/17/04 08:19 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Too much for ya, tough guy?
WWAAHHHH stop making fun of me :_<

hahaha.

I've been using those names for months. O_o
Well uh....... i forgot <,< >.>

I see.

Seeing as how you're at 6.82 now... I don't think it's that far-fetched for you to make the top 500, if you're not already in it. One or two rankups would definitely do it, I'd wager, in any event.
\ well i just guess i didn't check, and expected more people to deposit, have a lot of b/s points, or a combination of course

Well, I suppose it's possible that everyone between 6.82 and 7.00 all ranked up today and thus made it impossible for you to get ahead of them very easily.

But I doubt it.

Highly.

BBS Signature

Response to Top Voting Power List 2004-08-18 01:20:55

At 8/17/04 10:47 PM, BonusStage wrote:
At 8/17/04 10:42 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Well, I suppose it's possible that everyone between 6.82 and 7.00 all ranked up today and thus made it impossible for you to get ahead of them very easily.
OH noez i COULD'VE happened :o

You could've... er... if you meant "it," then yes, theoretically. BUT I HIGHLY DOUBT IT, for the last time. #;-}>

But I doubt it.

Highly.
You are always so encouraging ^_^

I aim to please!

BBS Signature

Response to Top Voting Power List 2004-08-18 01:30:05

At 8/17/04 08:23 PM, j00bie wrote:
At 8/17/04 08:16 PM, gfoxcook wrote: stuff
I have an idea!
Make a 6.97+ VP list.

lol j00bie you're funny. You are just so close to being on the list. Just keep on voting on movies and i'm sure you'll hit the list in no time.

Response to Top Voting Power List 2004-08-18 04:24:48

At 8/17/04 08:10 PM, j00bie wrote:

The fact that I'm only quoting j00bie does not make this any less appliable to Bonus ... or anyone else who is nodding while reading their posts. Your hatches had better be battened, because you're in for a full-on broadside.

gfox has mentioned my recommendation a couple of times, and the response quoted above is typical of the "debate" ongoing since. I've maintained that, with respect to my proposals for changes in the Tri-Quad-Pen list and the VP list that "my vote doesn't count" as what I have typically put forward does not actually affect me by removing me from the list. I'll still stand by what I've put forth for both lists, as it seems to make the most sense (to me) for what gfox has to do with them. "My vote doesn't count," is a nod towards the people who are going to get cut by my proposed modification, while my proposals are based upon the understanding of how much time is involved in these and trying to find some middle ground that allows for an "acceptable" frequency of updates without inordinately imposing upon the person doing them.

What you folks are completely failing to recognize is that even if the cut-off is established at X number of people, EVERYONE else is still being checked. The EGRL is still under 900 people even with this mass addition I've done the last couple of weeks, yet I will be doing the stats for every single one of those people plus checking 800 more people to see if I need to enter stats for them as well. Greg has a list of people as long as mine and (providing he's still as anal as I) I'll guarantee that every one of them will at least be checked to see if they've moved up. I suggested 100/250 as the top "minis" and 250/500 as the "full" updates. This allows gfox the ability to either maintain the current frequency, or make more frequent updates on each version, as it limits the number of people upon whom he has to actually stop and enter data.

Presume the cut-off is 250 people. As of last update that was 7.77 VP. gfox does a stat pull and enter until he gets to ouandyoi and enters his current VP. From that row of the spreadsheet down everyone else is simply pulled and checked. If their VP is below that of ouandyoi, no data is entered on the spread. If it is equal to or above that VP, their new information is entered. Voila!! At least 1/3 of the time involved in making the list is gone. Odds on there will occasionally be a tie at 250, like there was this last time. To save him the hassle of pulling up a calculator and working out which of the 2 or 8 people is actually 250, all of them show up tied at 250. So the list is 257 people long this time ... big deal.

It takes me ~3 hours to pull and enter data on 825 people and another 1-2 hours to scan the rest of the list. "Scan" means that I pull up their profile and see what badge they have. If they've moved up from PL or PC (whatever they were when I found them) to EG, I change the NG ranking I had originally entered at the time I located them and change them to their new blam and save amounts. gfox is in similar straights with the sheer volume of people with whom he is dealing.

Scanning from the spread you have to pull up the profile, wait for NG to bother to send the information (lag is way too common), space down to the data you want, then read it and consciously decide if it is data upon which you need to something. This may merely take 3-5 seconds. Multiply that by 1000. Your low end is 1 hour.

Back when NGling was running the VP list, it grew and grew as people were found and as people realized that they could increase their VP by voting on UJs. That was way back when a 7.5 would have slammed you well up the list of 160ish people. If you check that thread, you'll see what I mean. 7.5 at last update was 310 people and at least 750 profiles were pulled to compile that list. I remember whining (back when I was muddling through the Sergeant ranks) that I might make it on NGling's list at 2nd Lt. and, by the next time it was updated after that, be knocked right back off it until I made it up to Captain. It was just general kvetching at the nature of things, with no implied demands upon what should be done with or to the list. Eventually, I made it at 2nd Lt, and actually managed to stay on when I hit 1st Lt. I motivated myself to do what I needed to to get (and stay) on by whining.

I speak only for myself, but it's a fair bet that all the list makers agree with (most of) what I'm going to say, This shit is NOT easy, so get a fucking grip. They are long, arduous, time-consuming projects. They were begun as a matter of personal interest and expanded to a point where it seemed appropriate (or important) to share the information. Saying "thanks" after a list has been posted is nice, but not required. The enjoyment comes in doing the list or in that feeling of success when it is done. Constructive criticism, feedback, and suggestions are welcome. Whining is OK, bitching is not. See my comments prior to making NGling's VP list and gfox' Top 50 Lists for examples of whining. Read yours again for examples of bitching.

Response to Top Voting Power List 2004-08-18 05:44:59

Whoa d0gma!

That was a mouthful. I actually had to process that one for a few minutes.

I first want to say that gfox and d0gma are doing excellent work here. These lists are extremely time consuming, don't pay, and can be a migrane to keep accurate. These lists are the only reason I faithfully come to Newgrounds. (If you read one thing here gfox and d0gma, read this because this pertains only to you). I love stats. I love talking about stats. I love seeing my name on stat lists just as much as you all do. But you can't be on all of them. I wish there was an easier way for those numbers to be accessed. Maybe in time, Tom, Wade or liljim can make them categorized and easier to pull. But for now, this is what we have to work with.

So I ask you this question: What is NewGrounds to you?

Have you asked yourself that question lately? I mean, in essence, it is just some website. You spend 4 hours, every day to vote on mostly sub-par movies. Users can gain experience for what? Can they use it in the real world? Will their b/p points buy them a new car? You have a voting power of 8.35, big whoop. It is kinda pointless.

...UNLESS you remember that we are part of a community. We spend multiple hours a day commenting, argueing, listening, complaining, informing, and complimenting each other. We all make up this community. There are those who have VOLUNTEERED their time to try and make this a more interesting and fun place for everyone else. If you are one who thinks that they should do more, then you have to reevaluate yourself.

Maybe it's time for "j00bie's 6.97-7.50 VP List." I mean, every one of us has access to the same information that gfox and d0gma has.

You all have to understand that both of these people, gfox and d0gma, created and update these lists for two reasons. One, they like stats (call it passion :) I feel ya). Two, they like to help out the community. But remember, you both are doing this out of your own free will. There are going to be people giving you criticism. Be glad that they speak up. The world would be terribly boring if everyone was content. The lists would never evolve if everyone said "Great job" all the time.

In case you still don't agree with me that we all need to respect each other just a little bit more, P-Bot has clearly stated:

Stat Topics aren't allowed. Everyone on NG (potentially) has a profile for a reason. No need to have a "Post your popularity here!" thread. Level up (blam/protect or experience) threads and threads about how many posts you have are also not allowed.

Consider this an very nice exception to the rule.

On your way out, thank your list makers. I have! (See below)

Response to Top Voting Power List 2004-08-18 16:44:47

At 8/18/04 05:44 AM, RedCircle9 wrote: Whoa d0gma!

That was a mouthful. I actually had to process that one for a few minutes.

I'm just tired of it. At this point I don't care which list maker they are bitching at, I've had it with the crap. Although Seizure_Dog runs the shortest list at the moment, he has to go through more information than the rest of us to generate the data. jon, ramagi, and gfox run the "easiest" lists, as they only check one stat, but they are huge lists. Every list has a volume of work associated with it that suddenly gets forgotten the minute someone realizes they aren't on one and want to be on it.

Maybe it's time for "j00bie's 6.97-7.50 VP List." I mean, every one of us has access to the same information that gfox and d0gma has.

Shit, ramagi and I provide links. Dobio did as well in his Posters Thread and his was significantly harder to generate than what either ramagi or I do. That's not merely "access," that's making it downright easy to do the hardest part of starting a list ... finding the people who should be on it. That's all from jon, ramagi, gfox, and I passing around information (and NGling when he was doing it) trying to fill in someone's blank with whomever we just found. Maybe someone should pick up the 6.00+ portion of the VP list, after all, god forbid someone else gets cut off :-P~~~

One, they like stats (call it passion :) I feel ya). Two, they like to help out the community. But remember, you both are doing this out of your own free will. There are going to be people giving you criticism. Be glad that they speak up. The world would be terribly boring if everyone was content. The lists would never evolve if everyone said "Great job" all the time.

Agreed. As mentioned above, constructive criticism is welcome. This nonsense is not. I've got numbnuts in the EGRL thread in General who scan a posting made at update time, complain that they are not on it and never read my reply to them. The next update, they are back and bitching.

Stat Topics aren't allowed. Everyone on NG (potentially) has a profile for a reason. No need to have a "Post your popularity here!" thread. Level up (blam/protect or experience) threads and threads about how many posts you have are also not allowed.

The writing on it is vague, but the intent of the rule is to prevent threads from being created "OMG I ranked up" and the like. The exception to that rule is the LUL, which somehow managed to avoid being locked forlong enough to evolve into more than a stat topic, which has allowed it to continue to survive. I had some long chats with NGling over that rule. At the time, he was running the VP list, gfox the Top 50 Saviors, and I was thinking about running the EGRL. I didn't want the first thread I created to be breaking a BBS rule ^^

On your way out, thank your list makers. I have! (See below)

Saw that this weekend ^^

Response to Top Voting Power List 2004-08-18 16:58:18

Cool d0gma....thanks for replying!

Mucho respect for you, ramagi, jon, gfox, and ngling.

Anyway, Thanks for responding now...I must go to work at Outback now...8 long grueling hours of back breaking work...thank god NG will be here when I get back :)

Response to Top Voting Power List 2004-08-18 21:47:35

You got to make a new one.

Top 50 Reviewers

Top 200 Medal Points

Follow me on miiverse MELLOWYELLOWHDR

BBS Signature

Response to Top Voting Power List 2004-08-18 21:48:59

At 8/18/04 09:47 PM, MegaGold wrote: You got to make a new one.

wtf are you talking about? It would be difficult for you to be less specific.

Response to Top Voting Power List 2004-08-18 21:57:25

At 8/18/04 09:54 PM, BonusStage wrote:
silly d0gma, he's talking about making a new VP list ^_^

An update? If so, which version.

A new list entirely? If so, what parameters.

Those presume he's talking about a VP list, which isn't a lock by any stretch.

Response to Top Voting Power List 2004-08-19 01:10:46

Anyway, i wouldn't mind seeing an update. Yesterday was my B-day! lol.. and all day i was voting on movies cuz i have two broken toes.. i have to go to work for the next 3 days though.. i had about 100 blam/save points yesterday and that's pretty damn good for me. I haven't done that in a long time.

Response to Top Voting Power List 2004-08-19 01:45:41

At 8/19/04 01:10 AM, -YoinK- wrote: Anyway, i wouldn't mind seeing an update.

I think it will happen soon enough...(usually two weeks...and it been two weeks)

Yesterday was my B-day!

Happy Birthday!!!

i had about 100 blam/save points yesterday...

I haven't done that ever...so damn good job!!! Sorry about the toes. Good thing they heal.

Also, now that you won't be getting the axe back, you can gaze at your pink q-tip until you get your sword. Remember, the pink q-tip is like the level 29 staff...and the q-tip looks a hell of a lot better than this damn barbed wire boxing glove...

The level 12 weapon is the only retarded level there is...I hate it so...haha.

I am patiently waiting for my fucking baseball bat....That kicks ass.

Response to Top Voting Power List 2004-08-19 02:27:13

At 8/19/04 01:45 AM, RedCircle9 wrote: I think it will happen soon enough...(usually two weeks...and it been two weeks)

That's awesome, i'll be waiting patiently for the next update. =)

Happy Birthday!!!

Thanks

I haven't done that ever...so damn good job!!! Sorry about the toes. Good thing they heal.

Yea.. i've been putting ice on my toe while i voted on movies all day today.

Also, now that you won't be getting the axe back, you can gaze at your pink q-tip until you get your sword. Remember, the pink q-tip is like the level 29 staff...and the q-tip looks a hell of a lot better than this damn barbed wire boxing glove...

I might actually have the axe back by the morning though.. i guess you are right that it is similar to level 29. But my ultimate favorite level has to be level 25. The gold gauntlet.

The level 12 weapon is the only retarded level there is...I hate it so...haha.

Nah, i think it's cool. Boxing is a really cool sport. I'm surprised they didn't put a hockey stick as a level icon. lol

I am patiently waiting for my fucking baseball bat....That kicks ass.

You're almost at 3,000 exp points.. but i guess it's going to take you some time to reach that level 13.. just keep depositing and you'll make it.

Response to Top Voting Power List 2004-08-19 03:28:40

At 8/19/04 02:27 AM, YoinK_VineS wrote:
At 8/19/04 01:45 AM, RedCircle9 wrote:
That's awesome, i'll be waiting patiently for the next update. =)

Yeah, he should be doing it very soon if my calculations are correct. *pushes on imaginary calculator* I just hope his (totally justifiable) outrage doesn't indicate a delay.

Yea.. i've been putting ice on my toe while i voted on movies all day today.

What happened by the way?

I might actually have the axe back by the morning though.. i guess you are right that it is similar to level 29. But my ultimate favorite level has to be level 25. The gold gauntlet.

Well, you have the axe right now. If you haven't deposited, then you should. The gold gauntlet is cool, but I am partial to the chucks. They just look so damn cool!

Nah, i think it's cool. Boxing is a really cool sport. I'm surprised they didn't put a hockey stick as a level icon. lol

It would remind me too much of the Casey Jones (from TMNT). But yeah, maybe a glowing hockey stick as the 31+ level icons, now theres a thought.

You're almost at 3,000 exp points.. but i guess it's going to take you some time to reach that level 13.. just keep depositing and you'll make it.

Thanks, I am in no rush. I am just glad that I can deposit right now and it makes a difference. Would suck to be pimp.

Response to Top Voting Power List 2004-08-19 12:41:18

At 8/19/04 01:10 AM, YoinK_VineS wrote: Anyway, i wouldn't mind seeing an update. Yesterday was my B-day! lol.. and all day i was voting on movies cuz i have two broken toes.. i have to go to work for the next 3 days though.. i had about 100 blam/save points yesterday and that's pretty damn good for me. I haven't done that in a long time.

Happy B-day ^^ I broke a toe a few weeks ago and it's finally about done healing ... was damned near impossible for me to vote, since I had to sit up at the computers ... which ballooned my toe out. Feeling your heart beat in your entire foot is a really bad feeling lol I can't imagine having to walk around all day after only two days off your feet.

Response to Top Voting Power List 2004-08-19 13:42:02

At 8/19/04 12:41 PM, D0GMA wrote: Happy B-day ^^ I broke a toe a few weeks ago and it's finally about done healing ... was damned near impossible for me to vote, since I had to sit up at the computers ... which ballooned my toe out. Feeling your heart beat in your entire foot is a really bad feeling lol I can't imagine having to walk around all day after only two days off your feet.

Yea, tell me about it. It really does feel like my heart is pumping in my foot and it hurts like hell when walking around. Some people told me it takes a month to heel toes.. but 2 weeks is really what i'm hoping for cuz school starts soon for me and i don't want to look like an idiot in front of the hot sexy ladies at school.

At 8/19/04 01:45 AM, RedCircle9 wrote:

:What happened by the way?
um, my mom was constantly yelling at me.. "where's the cat? WHERE'S THE CAT?" so i hear the cat choking and i race to go check it out.. turns out it was just playing. But as i walked over the gate(we have gates cuz we have dogs) i jammed my left foot into the wall and it hurt like hell.

Response to Top Voting Power List 2004-08-21 00:48:02

Update date: Friday, August 20th, 2004

This is the final, final... FINAL 7.50+ miniupdate. So enjoy, everyone. I'm still not sure what the next miniupdate (which is two updates away, after a full update) will cover... however, I've decided that instead of shrinking full updates from 6.00+ to 7.00+ and then dealing with further expansion in a few months, I'm going to take Dogma's advice instead and make the full update a top 500 VP list. Whether the miniupdates will be top 200 or 8.00+ or whatever... I have plenty of time to think about that, as there won't be another miniupdate for 3+ weeks.

Anyway, the list is up from top 310 to top 320 (see why I have to cut this one down in September? O_o) and growing at a healthy pace. There were 8 rankups in the top 100 since last update yet again, congrats especially to our two new Elite Guard Generals (leeboy and thisisasignin) and of course our new Elite Guard Supreme Commander (Dogma) on their awesome VP boosts. All three of them have joined the 10+ VP club as a result, and it is now up from 43 people (where it had been since MI4_REAL joined it) to 46 people. Hooray! As for the top 100 combined VP... it was boosted by over 3.5 VP due mostly to those 3 rankups.

Total Voting Power of the Top 100: 1015.96

001.) 13.84 +0.01 NemesisM66
002.) 13.12 +0.02 ramagi
003.) 12.94 +0.02 Bila
004.) 12.19 +0.02 Captain_Bob
005.) 12.08 +0.03 TheJoe324
006.) 12.05 +0.02 _altr_
007.) 11.83 -0.02 alexsmolik
008.) 11.83 +0.02 -YoinK-
009.) 11.76 +0.01 dl_Monk
010.) 11.62 +0.04 RyoHahn
011.) 11.56 +0.01 Narcissus
012.) 11.51 +0.02 Stormwarden
013.) 11.45 +0.01 innphernoe
014.) 11.41 +0.04 Recon_Rebel
015.) 11.37 +0.02 HAQnSPITT
016.) 11.32 UNCH. Shrapnel
017.) 11.30 +0.01 DrMSM
018.) 11.19 UNCH. Pimp
019.) 11.12 +0.05 Crono- +1
020.) 11.10 +0.02 UND -1
021.) 11.04 +0.04 gfoxcook
022.) 11.00 UNCH. humantarget52
023.) 10.97 +0.02 EVIL-C
024.) 10.95 +0.03 staphita
025.) 10.80 +0.01 Junon
026.) 10.78 +0.02 agent66
027.) 10.77 +0.04 chaotic1
028.) 10.62 +0.18 Wylo +5
029.) 10.58 +0.03 -poxpower- -1
030.) 10.57 +0.03 nimmer -1
031.) 10.52 +0.18 pingpong08 +6
032.) 10.51 +0.01 Tanukitsune -1
033.) 10.51 UNCH. -bomb- -3
034.) 10.46 UNCH. oblivion -2
035.) 10.41 -0.02 fixit -1
036.) 10.40 +0.02 Nostrant -1
037.) 10.40 +0.51 leeboy105 +8
038.) 10.37 +0.51 thisisasignin +9
039.) 10.36 +0.02 DaFreaK_B_ -3
040.) 10.30 +0.01 TheRealRebel -2
041.) 10.25 +0.02 SteveZarebski -2
042.) 10.24 +0.01 Vash-The-Stampede -2
043.) 10.22 +0.37 D0GMA +6
044.) 10.20 -0.01 _lightning_ -3
045.) 10.09 +0.01 Yume -3
046.) 10.07 +0.02 MI4_REAL_2001 -3
047.) 09.97 UNCH. Symbiont2 -3
048.) 09.88 +0.02 mercy_killer -2
049.) 09.87 +0.04 XkwiziTOnE +2
050.) 09.86 +0.01 Djspy -2
051.) 09.85 +0.02 format -1
052.) 09.82 +0.01 southy
053.) 09.81 +0.02 malbaugh
054.) 09.80 +0.04 moongod
055.) 09.76 +0.02 PimpMasterKDOG
056.) 09.70 +0.02 XwaynecoltX +1
057.) 09.66 -0.03 Kitty -1
058.) 09.65 UNCH. BlueAsterisk
059.) 09.63 +0.03 soulrifter +1
060.) 09.61 +0.02 GunPanther +1
061.) 09.60 +0.02 iLLiCit_JmBd +1
062.) 09.58 +0.01 Mike27112 +1
063.) 09.57 -0.03 GSX_Boy -4
064.) 09.53 +0.03 rvyn +2
065.) 09.51 UNCH. ReverendYates -1
066.) 09.49 +0.02 sizzler +2
067.) 09.49 +0.03 Rabindarath +2
068.) 09.48 -0.02 Brewed_Beaner -3
069.) 09.48 +0.02 vuorimies +1
070.) 09.47 -0.02 -Myst- -3
071.) 09.46 +0.04 Krack_R0ck
072.) 09.41 UNCH. Jen_the_Great
073.) 09.37 +0.01 Games2Play
074.) 09.36 +0.16 biteme2514 +7
075.) 09.33 +0.03 Hice -1
076.) 09.33 +0.04 HeRetiK -1
077.) 09.31 +0.04 alhill
078.) 09.30 +0.03 RyanAn -2
079.) 09.27 +0.01 FuSiOn_3D -1
080.) 09.27 +0.02 Parasoul -1
081.) 09.19 -0.02 Mr_Snrub -1
082.) 09.19 +0.05 Artificial +1
083.) 09.18 +0.05 Toocool100 +1
084.) 09.17 +0.03 Overtired -2
085.) 09.12 +0.04 Violet-AIM +1
086.) 09.10 +0.04 wismty +1
087.) 09.09 -0.01 DingleberryClock -2
088.) 09.07 +0.02 Crow-Clock
089.) 09.06 +0.02 CrazyBreath
090.) 09.03 +0.02 Dekathos
091.) 09.02 +0.05 LockClock +1
092.) 09.01 +0.01 PriKedELiK -1
093.) 08.97 +0.04 -PZY-
094.) 08.93 +0.02 stafffighter +1
095.) 08.92 +0.17 bmxgamer +10
096.) 08.91 +0.02 KWAS71KCK
097.) 08.91 +0.18 Quadraton +12
098.) 08.90 -0.02 TannerCenterwall -4
099.) 08.89 +0.03 RageVI -1
100.) 08.84 -0.03 Nite_Walker -3

BBS Signature