00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

vaGnomeMagician just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Review Request Club

788,178 Views | 8,817 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Review Request Club 2010-04-10 21:00:03

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/3 12687

One of my newer songs that I'd like having some reviews on.

Check out my music: BudGP's Audio

TGF RTS Project - An RTS I've been trying to make with microsoft's XNA game studio.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-04-11 06:56:45

Danka! :D

Response to Review Request Club 2010-04-11 09:52:12

plz review this... thnx

Response to Review Request Club 2010-04-11 15:59:44

Hay guys, been building up a collection. So if you would kindly review please...

http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/echor un/mini-mischief

http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/echor un/looking-up-at-a-jungle-canopy (OMG it is not a dragon!!)

http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/echor un/dragon-eye

Thanks in advance. :)

Response to Review Request Club 2010-04-11 17:15:44

Hey guys, i had an awesome idea and maybe we can make it:
"The Review Request Club Awards"

Every member from the review request club that wants to be in will need to pm me with his:
5 Favourites Flash Games
5 Favourites Flash Videos
5 Favourites Audios
5 Favourites Arts
The Favourite Reviewer
(Cant be yourself)

I will take note of everyone notes, i will ask you to accept me in portal buddies because i will try that everyone will be co-authored.

Hope you join, it will be epic i think :P

If you like the idea let me know so we make it :D

Thanks a lot :P

Response to Review Request Club 2010-04-11 17:35:32

At 4/11/10 05:15 PM, MonoFlauta wrote:

Yeah, I like this idea. It might give the club more exposure to flash artists and we all know that is something that we would enjoy very much. I'm always free for voices and everything like that. Perhaps we should all voice some of it. :)

Response to Review Request Club 2010-04-11 17:57:03

I will take note of everyone notes, i will ask you to accept me in portal buddies because i will try that everyone will be co-authored.

Do you wanna make a flash?? Co- authoring the club members??

Nice Idea, I liked it so much, Mono...

Hey you, looking for fun? Join the Elite Guard Barracks

Signature by CagedSilhouette!!

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-04-11 18:16:44

At 4/11/10 05:57 PM, RogerBK wrote:
Do you wanna make a flash?? Co- authoring the club members??

yes :P the ones that participate obviously

Nice Idea, I liked it so much, Mono...

great :D so we start now :P select your favourites and pm me, i will post news about it here

Response to Review Request Club 2010-04-12 04:20:18

Thanks to QuikFox for the sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-04-12 06:17:42

Response to Review Request Club 2010-04-12 09:37:48

At 4/11/10 05:15 PM, MonoFlauta wrote: Hey guys, i had an awesome idea and maybe we can make it:

Well, you've got my selections, so run with them :P

Important News
Having had a rough few months of wrestling with too many audio reviews to do, I have finally decided (once again) that my heart isn't in it. I cannot physically bring myself to listen to another Dance, Trance, Techno or House track, for the fear that I might burst into tears.

I will remain a member of the Review Request Club and dedicate myself to becoming a Flash and Art reviewer. On occasion, should the Metal and Rock Genres go through a brief renaissance, I may review an Audio track or two.

However, I have far too much on my plate and as a result will concentrate on moderating, B/Ping, Posting and Reviewing a lot less submissions. Hopefully, I can help artists in Flash and Art much more than I feel I can with Audio.

The moral of this story is - when a hobby becomes a chore, stop.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-04-12 10:11:45

At 4/11/10 05:15 PM, MonoFlauta wrote: Hey guys, i had an awesome idea and maybe we can make it:

Awesome idea :D. So the flash, audio and art have to be requested submissions, right?

Important News
Having had a rough few months of wrestling with too many audio reviews to do, I have finally decided (once again) that my heart isn't in it. I cannot physically bring myself to listen to another Dance, Trance, Techno or House track, for the fear that I might burst into tears.

I will remain a member of the Review Request Club and dedicate myself to becoming a Flash and Art reviewer. On occasion, should the Metal and Rock Genres go through a brief renaissance, I may review an Audio track or two.

However, I have far too much on my plate and as a result will concentrate on moderating, B/Ping, Posting and Reviewing a lot less submissions. Hopefully, I can help artists in Flash and Art much more than I feel I can with Audio.

Yeah I totally understand what you mean. Almost all of the Trance/Dance/House/Techno songs here on Newgrounds sound really similar to each other, and judging from the amount of Audio reviews you did, I seriously don't blame you.

That being said, I was hoping you'd review my song Racing Through Eternity (yeah it's Trance :[ ) since I was trying to see if I could finally get a 10/10 score from you (lol), but nobody's forcing you, if you don't want to review it, then it really doesn't matter, I won't mind; after all, you've already reviewed a nice bunch of my audio :).

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-04-12 11:06:14

Hey guy! I've recently submitted a short game in the portal. Its faired quite nicely, but I would be interested in hearing more feedback!
Cheers

Bounce the Coffin Dodgers

Response to Review Request Club 2010-04-12 11:48:01

At 4/11/10 06:16 PM, MonoFlauta wrote:
great :D so we start now :P select your favourites and pm me, i will post news about it here

OK, I just have to finish some requests, since I only reviewed one of them, and I'll search for them, but probably it'll be from Fro or other guy...

Hmmmm, ok, I think we all understand it, but it'll be hard to forget what you done here in the Club, congratulations, man, and thanks!!

Just wait for my request, I'm thinking on making something here in NG.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-04-12 15:03:48

Awesome idea man. Let me know if you need any help with ActionScript. I can do AS2 or AS3, just let me know what version of flash you use. I can't do any art though, I fail at art.

Response to Review Request Club 2010-04-12 15:16:39

At 4/12/10 10:11 AM, Supersteph54 wrote:
Awesome idea :D. So the flash, audio and art have to be requested submissions, right?

yes obviously :P

At 4/12/10 03:03 PM, TheSongSalad wrote:
Awesome idea man. Let me know if you need any help with ActionScript. I can do AS2 or AS3, just let me know what version of flash you use. I can't do any art though, I fail at art.

Thanks but I am best in programming so for that probably i will not need you... read at the end of the post for what i am going to need people

At 4/12/10 11:48 AM, RogerBK wrote:
At 4/11/10 06:16 PM, MonoFlauta wrote:
OK, I just have to finish some requests, since I only reviewed one of them, and I'll search for them, but probably it'll be from Fro or other guy...

Ok great

Well what i will need is some people to offer to record their self opening a postcard with a note inside telling the winner... you will know before saying it but try to look surprised :P hahaha, i alredy have one for flash games, flash videos and the best reviewer, only left audio and art... cant choose the two of them

Response to Review Request Club 2010-04-12 15:22:36

At 4/12/10 03:16 PM, MonoFlauta wrote: Well what i will need is some people to offer to record their self opening a postcard with a note inside telling the winner... you will know before saying it but try to look surprised :P hahaha, i alredy have one for flash games, flash videos and the best reviewer, only left audio and art... cant choose the two of them

It'd be a nice thing, I wanna make it, but, I'm not in the mood and I don't know how to send you... I'd have to post it in Youtube, but, my friends would laugh from me...

lol

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-04-12 15:59:49

At 4/12/10 03:22 PM, RogerBK wrote: It'd be a nice thing, I wanna make it, but, I'm not in the mood and I don't know how to send you... I'd have to post it in Youtube, but, my friends would laugh from me...

lol

This might work.

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-04-12 16:19:45

At 4/12/10 03:22 PM, RogerBK wrote:
At 4/12/10 03:16 PM, MonoFlauta wrote: Well what i will need is some people to offer to record their self opening a postcard with a note inside telling the winner... you will know before saying it but try to look surprised :P hahaha, i alredy have one for flash games, flash videos and the best reviewer, only left audio and art... cant choose the two of them
It'd be a nice thing, I wanna make it, but, I'm not in the mood and I don't know how to send you... I'd have to post it in Youtube, but, my friends would laugh from me...

lol

Supersteph... please give him an option

At 4/12/10 03:59 PM, Supersteph54 wrote: This might work.

lol

Well i am going to tell you some things:
The ones that had finishied voting:

MonoFlauta, Fro, Coop83, Supersteph54 and RogerBK

With the votes that we already have the nominates would be: (Can change, more people can vote and change the nominates)

Not in a particular order, i dont want to tell you yet wich one has more possibilites to win

Flash Games:
Hypno8, Pyroscape, Bubble Bitz, Hoshinofuru and Kees' Adventure 3 // One of this ones is owning the others

Flash Movies:
Snow Wars, Uzbekistan, F L i G H T, 21 Pains and "EXTINCT" // Two of this ones are fighting with nice scores for first place

Audio:
Tom Fulp, share your chicks!, On this dark day, antiexasperation, Capital katlean (remix) and [dj-Jo] Raving Zombies //The scores here are very close, even the one that are not nominated yet... remember it can change this not everyone had vote.

Art:
Demon Scorcery, Inxdemia, Servants of the gods, Stream Scene, and Biological Catastrophe // One is winning and the other four have the same score

Reviewer:
Haggard, Animith, Supersteph54 // One is owning the others.

REMEMBER
This will not be the nominates, they can be but not everyone had vote so this can and probably will change :D

Response to Review Request Club 2010-04-12 16:29:10

At 4/12/10 03:59 PM, Supersteph54 wrote:
At 4/12/10 03:22 PM, RogerBK wrote: It'd be a nice thing, I wanna make it, but, I'm not in the mood and I don't know how to send you... I'd have to post it in Youtube, but, my friends would laugh from me...

lol
This might work.

Thx Steph, now I need to find my digital camera...

Or I'll just leave it for other person, my camera is full of photos, and the SD can't take a little film...

I'll be co-author of the flash, since I entered the idea don't??

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-04-12 16:35:56

At 4/12/10 04:19 PM, MonoFlauta wrote: Reviewer:
Haggard, Animith, Supersteph54 // One is owning the others.

lol, someone please vote me!!

And, nice votes guys, I really think that they're all great, I loved all of them...

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-04-12 16:44:34

At 4/12/10 04:29 PM, RogerBK wrote:
At 4/12/10 03:59 PM, Supersteph54 wrote:

lol
This might work.
Thx Steph, now I need to find my digital camera...

Or I'll just leave it for other person, my camera is full of photos, and the SD can't take a little film...

Oks great

I'll be co-author of the flash, since I entered the idea don't??

Yes probably i will tell you now who will be co-authored

First me because i will upload it lol
Then it will be co-authored the actors of the flash... people who filmed theirself
Then the one that makes the sounds and music for the video!!! if you want to do it, nice just send me the audio and the sound effects made by you and you will be co-authored!
And for last the spaces that left will be filled with people that voted but didnt do anything else (the ones that have more score in the review request club will have more posibilites to be in than others)

If you have any question ask me :D

Response to Review Request Club 2010-04-12 16:58:25

At 4/12/10 04:44 PM, MonoFlauta wrote:
And for last the spaces that left will be filled with people that voted but didnt do anything else (the ones that have more score in the review request club will have more posibilites to be in than others)

So, I'll probably enter the co-authors, huh??
Since I'm the 5th in the list, it'll be nice to be in a flash, since I don't have time, criativity and equipment to make a flash...

Thx Mono!

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-04-12 17:00:56

At 4/12/10 04:58 PM, RogerBK wrote:
At 4/12/10 04:44 PM, MonoFlauta wrote:
So, I'll probably enter the co-authors, huh??
Since I'm the 5th in the list, it'll be nice to be in a flash, since I don't have time, criativity and equipment to make a flash...

Thx Mono!

err yes but if you make a video you will be 100% in... if not probably because you are 5th but not sure

Response to Review Request Club 2010-04-12 17:10:06

At 4/12/10 05:00 PM, MonoFlauta wrote:

err yes...

It seems that I'll not be in huh?? That err was mortal...

I have to find my camera now!!

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-04-12 17:13:03

At 4/12/10 05:10 PM, RogerBK wrote:
At 4/12/10 05:00 PM, MonoFlauta wrote:

err yes...
It seems that I'll not be in huh?? That err was mortal...

I have to find my camera now!!

hahahah yes you can be in, if you record your self saying the winner you are 100% in, if not you have chances but i dont want to say yes and then you argue with me haha

Response to Review Request Club 2010-04-12 17:41:51

At 4/12/10 05:13 PM, MonoFlauta wrote:
hahahah yes you can be in, if you record your self saying the winner you are 100% in, if not you have chances but i dont want to say yes and then you argue with me haha

Can you please PM me with the guys that will make the films, so, I can be sure I'll enter it...

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-04-12 18:35:57

At 4/12/10 05:41 PM, RogerBK wrote: Can you please PM me with the guys that will make the films, so, I can be sure I'll enter it...

lol i can say it here XD, its not a surprise :P

Fro is going to make Flash Games
Special Guest will make Flash Movies
Empty Audio
Empty Art
Me Reviewer :P (i want to keep this in secret until video submit)

if you have more question just ask me i will answer them, anyway i dont want to spam the club so maybe you prefer to pm

Response to Review Request Club 2010-04-13 04:27:45

At 4/12/10 06:35 PM, MonoFlauta wrote: Empty Art

So, you want someone to talk about all of the best art pieces on a video? Sure, I'll do it.

As long as I've got a list, I'll write a journalistic piece and sit there and waffle. *prepares Brian Sewell voice*

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2010-04-13 11:02:53

Every member from the review request club that wants to be in will need to pm me with his:
5 Favourites Flash Games
5 Favourites Flash Videos
5 Favourites Audios
5 Favourites Arts
The Favourite Reviewer (Cant be yourself)

Sounds nice. I'll PM you straight away. ^^

At 4/12/10 09:37 AM, Coop83 wrote: Important News

I perfectly understand you as I started to feel the same over past few weeks. The only thing that kept me going was to not let you get too far away in points. :P

I just have too much important things to do in life right now that I just can't focus too much on reviewing anymore. I mean, I don't even have the time to do reviews outside this club.
And I just don't know too much about Trance/Dance/Techno to be really helpful. To me all the tracks sound more or less the same, as I'm just not into those genres.

Ok, I still have the goal to become the user with the most audio reviews on NG, but I guess I just have to drop my pace a bit. Maybe I can focus on the genres in the audio portal that I really enjoy listening to (metal/rock), but I don't think I can keep up with trance/dance/techno anymore. Sometimes I feel like I keep repeating myself, and this is something I really don't like and it also doesn't help anybody.

I'll try to finish the current list with 100% once again (I still have quite a few reviews to do...) and then I'll just have to see how many audio reviews I can do for this club.

I second that. It's one of the reasons I stopped making lists in the LUL. It just felt like a chore to do, so I stopped doing it. ^^

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38