00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryzmik just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof?

10,168 Views | 190 Replies

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-01-25 06:16:40

At 1/25/04 04:24 AM, _THE_KNOX_ wrote: i think we just need a group hug,come on!
even you pinnacle...stop arguing with a 16 year old and give me a hug!

Oh my god! I get to hug _Knox_! Now I can get a photo of it and put it on the mantle, with all of my drinking contest trophies! YEAH!

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-01-25 07:58:05

Oh my god! I get to hug _Knox_! Now I can get a photo of it and put it on the mantle, with all of my drinking contest trophies! YEAH!

for $200 ill give you more
<.<
>.>

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-01-25 15:22:23

Said it b4 and will say it again... Who the hell is pinnicle?

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-01-25 15:28:18

I think Pinnicle's website is Neptune Circle. He also did Kermit Kombat.

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-01-25 15:36:26

yeah, LF is doing that Matrix Jam thing...though I really wouldn't call it a ripoff of NG Jam, more like one of the Animatrix. It's all on his site, least it was last time I was there.

Anyone who doesn't know Pinnicle, stop saying 'I don't know Pinnicle' and either go watch all his movies or go to neptunecircle.com and click on commercal 2.0 at the top.

Hell, I wanna be in the NGs Jam, that would be sweet... Don't know what I'd do with clay though, but it would be fun to try...

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-05-23 23:39:22

I think it's rather rediculouse how people say he's a rip off, I don't think I see those same jokes in the movies he spoofs, and people don't watch the movies because they include character names from the real movies. There is a fine art to creating parody, and most people can't do it very well. Which is why this thread even exists. I submitted a flash not long ago, and even though I think it's better than some of the stuff I see making its way through weekly 20, I don't go bashing the artists of those cartoons. They obviously know something we don't about entertainment. I think, if you really heate someone, than do better than them. All these people talk big, but most of them haven't even made a single flash movie.

And if you didn't read this because it is to long, than your just an impatient idiot. Sorry.

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-05-23 23:47:13

the only thing i dislike about LF is his jokes... they are usually stolen, and when they arent stolen.. they suck..

take "The Matrix Has You" for instance, the "Final Fight" scene he created, he used his own material, and it was TERRIBLE!!! absolutley TERRIBLE!!!!

other then that, i think LF is a great flash artist, and is contributing well to NG. so dont flame him for that.

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-05-23 23:49:02

At 1/25/04 04:24 AM, -Knox- wrote: i stop arguing with a 16 year old and give me a hug!

dude, your 16? thats awesome..

awesome as in.. you have plenty of years left in you to make quality flashes :)

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-05-24 00:08:10

At 1/24/04 03:20 PM, AbortedFetus wrote: discuss.

It seems to me that u are the jealous one.

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-05-24 00:43:32

god damnit u ppl piss me off!!! i wanna shove my lvl 7 black fist up all your n00b ass's cuz your all immature little bitches!! id like to see you bitches make something funny and clever! yes i know that some of LF characters arent original but thats y we call it PARODIES GOD DAMNIT!!!! and so what if knox makes claymation theyre still fuckin funny but u fuckin bitches r all like omg knox cant make flash hes a fag. yes i havent made any flashes yet so no one has to tell me but u don't see me makin a stupid topic to diss knox and LF just because i cant draw or make anything that will make it to the top 50 so STFU AND FUCK OFF U LITTLE WHINY BITCHES!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-05-24 01:25:06

Even though sometimes I find LF's humor to be bland. I do admire how he puts time into his "rip offs".
He is so much better than half of you morons.

That half being you guys that just sit around and make OMGZ MEGAMANZ FERSUS THAT GUY, LOL PWNT

Atleast he tries to incorperate original humor into "rip off" ideas.

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-05-24 01:34:34

you guys all fucking suck, I'm the best ever, go home, topic closed, you lose, goodbye >:(

BBS Signature

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-05-24 04:21:06

your probably right. I talked to him on the net once and he sounds like the kind of person to get jealous about this sort of thing..

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-07-15 08:35:44

ahh screw yous hes friggin awesome and yous know it, i for one like to see parodies of video games, especially resident evil...THAT GAME NEEDS TO BE MADE FUN OF MAN!!!!! and he did it with style :D his alfred ashford impersonation is fricken hilarious too

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-07-15 09:19:15

What do you think about that?
He's a jealous scumbag? or just a copycat? or both?

discuss.

Your level 2 no1 cares

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-07-15 09:34:37

Dude your an idiot. Where the hell did you hear this? Lf isn't jealous, he made the matrix movies for laughs not revenge. So ya

This is how I kick your ass in real life. Martial Arts Club

And this is how I kick your ass in video games Super Smash Bros. Club

BBS Signature

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-07-15 09:38:49

At 1/24/04 03:20 PM, AbortedFetus wrote: I found out Legendary frog was jealous he didnt get into that Ngjam1 or the upcoming Ngjam2 and 3 so he started his own ripoff version!
He's even making 2 back-to-back!(same as ngjam2&3) but with a really dumb theme, (matrix) oooooo amazing =P

discuss.

It's called parody. 90% of new grounds is full of examples of it.

However, it's also full of examples of idiots. You for instance.

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-07-15 09:39:30

all you people that say we're jealous STFU, you're allowed to hate popular artists without being better than them.

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-07-15 09:40:16

LF is a very good flash maker. If you can make better flash as him, then you may complain. I am not saying he is the best, but much better than most of you (including me, man i suck!) so don't complain, K ^_^

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-07-15 09:56:36

At 7/15/04 09:39 AM, s00per_d00d wrote: all you people that say we're jealous STFU, you're allowed to hate popular artists without being better than them.

yea, your allowed to hate him, but you should at least respect what he does. the time he must put into all of his work. i mean i bet none of you have put the same amount of work he puts into his flash into anything youve ever done. im not a big fan of his or anything, but i have no reason to hate him. why dont you all just shut up cause your not gonna win.

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-07-15 11:34:40

I don't get that people say his popularity is based on him using everyone's favourite gamecharacters. He has made flash movies withouth them too! Like "All your pie" and "Kerri's invention."

I just don't get it.

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-07-15 12:37:15

At 1/24/04 06:30 PM, LegendaryFrog wrote: I use jokes I think are funny. If it's not totally orginal then so be it.

WOAH!!! a person that gets front page actually wastes their time on the bbs just like the rest of us!

My blog and my deviantart

BBS Signature

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-07-15 23:27:01

Hey who wants to get away from this pointless post and go watch a movie and then after play some SUPER SMASH BRO. MELLE!!!!!!!!!!

or we can cry over the sad villian and his masterpeice.......

Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof?

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-07-15 23:52:39

I dont really know the entire puspose of this thread, but looking at what some of you people are saying about Legendary Frog...

This is too all the people who insult his AMAZING work:

1 - you are jelous assholes with nothing better to do with their time than insult things they could never match.
2- If you must complain about amazing work, do it in private to your friends, because nobody really wants to hear it.
3 - Find something better to do with your time, theres hundreds of things to do aside from insulting top animators.

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-07-16 00:41:44

At 1/25/04 04:24 AM, -Knox- wrote: i think we just need a group hug,come on!
even you pinnacle...stop arguing with a 16 year old and give me a hug!

knox i wana give you a hug you

NOTE: PSN Illegal-Product or ILLEGALPRODUCT

BBS Signature

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2005-08-02 07:32:29

you know what not taking in mind that LF is the best flash author in my opinion i would say YOU are jealous of his flash skills. Just think about it if u spent months working hard on animations to entertain us and someone decides taht he cant ecept someone is better than him so they would instantly say 'OMG your a nOob JU ripp of stuff(i meant to spell it like that) stuff I HATE U.................111111111'
and for the matrix has you its called a PARODY p-a-r-o-d-y parody par-o-dy ok its when people take a mick NOT rip off stuff if you dont even know what that means you shouldent bother to write about stuff you dont know about END OF

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2005-08-02 07:37:41

At 1/24/04 03:20 PM, AbortedFetus wrote: I found out Legendary frog was jealous he didnt get into that Ngjam1 or the upcoming Ngjam2 and 3 so he started his own ripoff version!
He's even making 2 back-to-back!(same as ngjam2&3) but with a really dumb theme, (matrix) oooooo amazing =P

discuss.

ABORTED FETUS OWNS! Kerris bigger invention= Ownage!

Whos even gonna do it with him, 5 mnuted of him j&r and super flash bros animating ghey stuff with gherkinman and knox!

BBS Signature

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2005-08-02 07:40:29

*looks up on page*
Did I say knox? I meant erm.... cox, yea, jarvis cocker from the 90's britpop sensation "Pulp"

BBS Signature

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2005-08-02 07:42:50

Here we go again. =/

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2005-08-02 08:45:32

look at me! i post in a thread LF posted in!