00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryzmik just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof?

10,170 Views | 190 Replies

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-01-24 23:19:22

thank god no one knows who pinnacle is or there would be abunch of pinnacle vs knox topics,hehe

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-01-24 23:23:36

[runs in with a tranq gun]

STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT!

all ya'll, quit already, each of you has a different style, that doesn't mean you have to bash the hell out of each other...

Knox spends, what'd you say? 20 minutes on a claymation?
that doesn't mean they're bad, that just means you're really good at improv

I can't improv, but I think I can make up for it with scripting and post-editing (after all, what you have up your sleeve is my editing)

See? This is why I like collabs. I can't match knox's stupidity, but instead of bashing it, I get knox to be in the movie, to give it that touch of stupidity... I can't match Pinnicle's characters, so I don't even try, I just put him in my next movie...hell, I can't even animate well in flash, but fR0EN's there for me.

BTW If there's anyone else who thinks they can contribute anything to my next movie or this game I'm working on, I wouldn't mind the help...

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-01-24 23:25:23

knox, are you dissing getting abunch of people together and making a flash???

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-01-24 23:28:06

one more thing! just because Kermit Kombat was before the 13-16 yr old's generation doesn't mean it's not awesome

AKA everyone out there go watch them

oh and commercial 2.0 (on his site) kicks a good deal of ass too if Pinnicle doesn't mind the free plug

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-01-24 23:30:47

At 1/24/04 11:05 PM, _THE_KNOX_ wrote:
oh no i dont have a problem with pinnacle or any of the artist..i just think the NG jam sucked

so you dont like the idea of a bunch of talented people given the same rules and guidelines for something and seeing how each one of them approach the situation differently?

i think its an interesting idea. i cant wait for 2 and 3 to come out so i can see how everyones turned out. and so i can hear what people have to say about mine.

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-01-24 23:31:07

At 1/24/04 11:23 PM, DrNeroCF wrote:
all ya'll, quit already, each of you has a different style, that doesn't mean you have to bash the hell out of each other...

if thats not a topic ending statement, i don't know what is. this argument is just going around in circles and its not proving anything

*gives DrNecroCF an air-high-five*

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-01-24 23:37:39

dang,when i make fun of other artists,im not insulting them,its all out of fun!
me and MR. nero are always poking fun of each others work,but its not out of hate!
its all for fun,not jelously,attention or hate!
and when ever i say soemthing people end up making a big deal about it,its just a web site,i say or do whatever i want cause it dosnt effect my real outside life,but to some people its much more,GET A LIFE,and a sence of humor!

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-01-24 23:37:48

sweet, I got a spiritual high five! wonder if that means anyone on newgrounds knows who I am yet?

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-01-24 23:40:41

At 1/24/04 11:37 PM, DrNeroCF wrote: sweet, I got a spiritual high five! wonder if that means anyone on newgrounds knows who I am yet?

he probably just liked what you said,haha

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-01-24 23:46:04

At 1/24/04 11:37 PM, DrNeroCF wrote: sweet, I got a spiritual high five! wonder if that means anyone on newgrounds knows who I am yet?

I just wanna say this:

DrNeroCF, I read your response to my review, if you were the one who did most of "Bubble Wrap" then I applaud you! Excellent work.

Claymation is a very legit animating technique that requires actual skill. If Flash (the main engine of all NG content) can showcase it, then it is a legitimate animated entry for the portal. Whoever disagree or think it's a piece of cake needs to get a clue.

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-01-24 23:46:12

I know who u are, and only that matters!!

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-01-24 23:46:22

well, i wouldn't look to much into it yet, you just made the best point on this thread so far.
but keep it up and people will know you in no time, it takes awhile

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-01-24 23:49:05

Claymation is a very legit animating technique that requires actual skill. If Flash (the main engine of all NG content) can showcase it, then it is a legitimate animated entry for the portal. Whoever disagree or think it's a piece of cake needs to get a clue.

thats what i try to say!

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-01-24 23:49:11

At 1/24/04 11:46 PM, pyropymp wrote: DrNeroCF, I read your response to my review, if you were the one who did most of "Bubble Wrap" then I applaud you! Excellent work.

Now, if Wade or Tom would read that, maybe we could finally get Front Page!! How cool would that be!

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-01-24 23:51:44

Now, if Wade or Tom would read that, maybe we could finally get Front Page!! How cool would that be!

I believe you guys should get frontpage. Not just because it's claymation, but because it's honestly funny.

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-01-24 23:51:51

At 1/24/04 11:14 PM, _THE_KNOX_ wrote: just because some one dosnt like your flash dosnt mean they have bad taste,and i dont have to get abunch of other artists in able make a popular flash :P

If someone doesn't like my Flash movie they don't have good taste because that's my opinion. And that's just it, an opinion.
And now I know you're just jokin' with that last comment. :P

-T0MMY

🥳 Currently part of Piconjo productions. 🎉

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-01-24 23:55:51

At 1/24/04 11:51 PM, pyropymp wrote: I believe you guys should get frontpage. Not just because it's claymation, but because it's honestly funny.

Tkz, but hey, how can we beat those Howard Dean spoof? Oh, and wasn't this topic about LegendaryFrog?

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-01-24 23:57:39

And now I know you're just jokin' with that last comment. :P

-T0MMY

now you guys are getting it!

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-01-25 00:10:17

At 1/24/04 11:57 PM, _THE_KNOX_ wrote: now you guys are getting it!

No hard feelings. And for what it's worth your movies suck too :p

-T0MMY

🥳 Currently part of Piconjo productions. 🎉

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-01-25 00:10:53

At 1/24/04 11:51 PM, pyropymp wrote:
I believe you guys should get frontpage. Not just because it's claymation, but because it's honestly funny.

clay rarely gets on front page :(
the only 2 clay mations that have been on front page that i know of are
Bar fight and Knoxs klay world 4,tom fulp even did a voice for marri ecks mus and it still never got on there,haha

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-01-25 00:12:23

At 1/25/04 12:10 AM, T0MMY wrote:
At 1/24/04 11:57 PM, _THE_KNOX_ wrote: now you guys are getting it!
No hard feelings. And for what it's worth your movies suck too :p

-T0MMY

hahaha there you go

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-01-25 00:12:48

At 1/25/04 12:10 AM, _THE_KNOX_ wrote: clay rarely gets on front page :(
the only 2 clay mations that have been on front page that i know of are
Bar fight and Knoxs klay world 4,tom fulp even did a voice for marri ecks mus and it still never got on there,haha

Ah crap, well tkz for ruining my hopes! :(

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-01-25 00:33:45

its fun experimenting how people react to stupid things you say,like insults and stuff :)

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-01-25 00:40:27

At 1/25/04 12:33 AM, _THE_KNOX_ wrote: its fun experimenting how people react to stupid things you say,like insults and stuff :)

Yeah, you stupid douche bag ! :P

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-01-25 00:52:08

At 1/24/04 03:20 PM, AbortedFetus wrote: I found out Legendary frog was jealous he didnt get into that Ngjam1 or the upcoming Ngjam2 and 3 so he started his own ripoff version!
He's even making 2 back-to-back!(same as ngjam2&3) but with a really dumb theme, (matrix) oooooo amazing =P

I have no idea what you just said. Since LegendaryFrog is the best animator on newgrounds and your just a joe smoe newb (no offense I love newbs) Ide say I'm on Frog's side. It just doesn't seem...him. Anyway, where did you hear this? You have any evidence to back it up? I never saw Newgrounds Jam before, I figured it was some boring crap, like alot of the clock flashes, so if he does copy it I wouldn't really give a fuck...niether any of my friends because they never saw it either. Plus he might make a better one...because he's good at making flash like that.

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-01-25 00:53:27

You guys are just pissed cuz he is so much better than you....quit fingering your pussies and go make some decent flash!

BBS Signature

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-01-25 02:34:23

like i said in one of the other 50 LF hate posts, i like'em. maybe not top 50, but top 100 for sure. KBG was hilarious, and so was his zelda trib. stop hating. bunch'o'haters

their all going to lose their hair early. LF fans make fun of the haters with AIM icons! or is that just me...

Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof?

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-01-25 02:42:01

wow, this topic changed a lot. umm... hmm.... _KNOX_ rules, and i donno a lot of pinnical, and i suck.

that's all i know.

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-01-25 04:16:34

Man, this whole thread is pretty ridiculous.

Legendary Frog is a damned good animator, and his talents shouldn't even be in question.

Newgrounds Jam is a good idea because it brings Newgrounds artists together, which is an interesting and fun way of getting different styles to collaborate in new ways.

KONX is a great animator in his own right. His technique is different but his skills are admirable. Most of his stuff is funny as hell too.

You're all good at what you do. The original topic creator is obviously out of his league and a complete dolt.

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-01-25 04:24:05

i think we just need a group hug,come on!
even you pinnacle...stop arguing with a 16 year old and give me a hug!