00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Peacock6k just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof?

10,155 Views | 190 Replies

I found out Legendary frog was jealous he didnt get into that Ngjam1 or the upcoming Ngjam2 and 3 so he started his own ripoff version!
He's even making 2 back-to-back!(same as ngjam2&3) but with a really dumb theme, (matrix) oooooo amazing =P

What do you think about that?
He's a jealous scumbag? or just a copycat? or both?

discuss.

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-01-24 15:28:00

discuss.

Hm. I wonder how many people believe you.

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-01-24 15:32:14

At 1/24/04 03:28 PM, Shadydragun wrote:
discuss.
Hm. I wonder how many people believe you.

Its true thats what he's doing, just go to his site.

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-01-24 15:33:08

no he is just use a theme that the general NG public will like same as games j/k

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-01-24 15:39:04

LegenGAYry frog has been know to whore out characfrom games and such because he is nothing without them, also i have notices how all of his movies are you "younger boys" which leads me to belive that he is a pedophile, go ahead every one, unleash your anger. he might be raping boys as you are reading this, tricking them with his video game character usage.

DEATH TO THE MEDIOCRE OVER RATED CHILD SEX)R FROG!

Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof?

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-01-24 15:43:48

I for one do not think that any of the things that you are saying about LegendaryFrog are true.

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-01-24 15:46:53

if you think his movies such why dont u make a movie or game thats better than his

come on try it put your money where ur mouth is

Dark Kisses In Sweet Places

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-01-24 15:46:55

Man what is your guys' problems? He makes great cartoons, and you guys hate him because he is so much better than you and you call HIM jealous?

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-01-24 16:23:06

I could really care less, I love his movies, he uses his flash skill to make them, and there meant for all ages and audiences.

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-01-24 16:30:15

Man you are really lame. If you want to hate on a flash artist, try ill will. Legendary frog puts alot of work into his flashes. If you've ever looked one of his .swf's youd see that they contain thousands of symbols.

Being jealous and trying to get attention is all fine but dont make up fake crap about the guy. Thats just retarded.

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-01-24 16:32:19

At 1/24/04 04:30 PM, Livecorpse wrote: Being jealous and trying to get attention is all fine but dont make up fake crap about the guy. Thats just retarded.

Yeah, it's so obvious that everyone just wants his skill.

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-01-24 16:44:21

oh, look. some jealous loser has decided to create yet another legendaryfrog hate thread.
if his matrix movie is a ripoff then why arent you accusing everyone else who is working on it?
how exactly is he a paedophile? for making flashes with hobbits in them?

p.s no-one believes you anyway. so go away and find someone else to be jealous of

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-01-24 17:03:23

At 1/24/04 03:20 PM, AbortedFetus wrote: What do you think about that?

discuss.

everything i woulda said had already been said so ill just add my backing to those who like LF. This thread is really pathetic and its obvious ur just after attention... sad...

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-01-24 17:30:55

At 1/24/04 03:20 PM, AbortedFetus wrote: I found out Legendary frog was jealous he didnt get into that Ngjam1 or the upcoming Ngjam2 and 3 so he started his own ripoff version!
He's even making 2 back-to-back!(same as ngjam2&3) but with a really dumb theme, (matrix) oooooo amazing =P

What do you think about that?

discuss.

L.F is an amazing animator.. with alot of style an imagination.. I really don't think this is his style.. If he got inspired by NGjam , and decided to get animators together to create more robust flash.. then more power to him.. thats the whole point of the portal..
NGjam is a great Idea , the result is better flash.. I would think you all would be happy that more flashers catch on to the Idea, because it means better flash for all of us..(and no I'm not jealous, I'm in NGjam2).....

please don't dirty. what is obviously a very noble effort

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-01-24 18:04:14

At 1/24/04 04:44 PM, stu2cool wrote: p.s no-one believes you anyway. so go away and find someone else to be jealous of

Yeah. The title of this thread should be:

AbortedFetus jealous and a loser?

And the answer should be yes.

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-01-24 18:06:25

Even though this is a stupid topic, I'll say that I began gathering people for "The Matrix Has You" long before I knew about "NG Jam"

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-01-24 18:09:30

At 1/24/04 06:06 PM, LegendaryFrog wrote: Even though this is a stupid topic, I'll say that I began gathering people for "The Matrix Has You" long before I knew about "NG Jam"

Gah Evil LegendaryFrog! Back I say back!
Don't make me use the holy water on you!
We all know you hacked into the NG mainframe to make your excellent flashes get the mark they deserve! i.e Excellent

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-01-24 18:13:29

At 1/24/04 06:06 PM, LegendaryFrog wrote: Even though this is a stupid topic, I'll say that I began gathering people for "The Matrix Has You" long before I knew about "NG Jam"

Shut up you stealer. you gotta steal ideas from nintendo and Square Enix. and then put them in yoyur flash. You lack Originality.

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-01-24 18:14:07

I really do pity you guys.

How jealous are you? To start stupid, malicious rumors about people who have talents that exceed yours.

Who would spend money on a shovel to scrape you off the pavement?

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-01-24 18:16:04

At 1/24/04 06:13 PM, Mexico_Man wrote:
Shut up you stealer. you gotta steal ideas from nintendo and Square Enix. and then put them in yoyur flash. You lack Originality.

You're kidding right?

If you're not, all parody makers are stealers according to that...

Muffin!

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-01-24 18:16:28

I wanna take my level 3 bare fist, AND RAM IT UP YOUR STOMACH!!!

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-01-24 18:18:08

At 1/24/04 06:13 PM, Mexico_Man wrote:

I make game/movie pardies. You can't make those if you don't use the characters.

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-01-24 18:22:26

At 1/24/04 06:14 PM, mojohojojomo wrote: I really do pity you guys.

How jealous are you? To start stupid, malicious rumors about people who have talents that exceed yours.

Who would spend money on a shovel to scrape you off the pavement?

yeah that guys you just suck making flash movies i bet so your making trying to make legendary frog look bad cusae he is way better than you

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-01-24 18:25:32

i think legendary frog is simply an asset to newgrounds his movies are the best of the best look at all the awards hes won

hes not some stupid N00b who makes a stickman movie in 5 mins and says its the greatest thing ever

if you think u can do better than frog then you put ur money where ur mouth is and make a movie better than his

come on try you haters

its not possible thou

legendary frog is GOD simply one of the if not THE best animator on newgrounds

Dark Kisses In Sweet Places

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-01-24 18:26:12

At 1/24/04 06:18 PM, LegendaryFrog wrote:
I make game/movie pardies. You can't make those if you don't use the characters.

so that's your excuse for your characters, but what's your excuse for ripping off all the jokes? don't eat that pie... how many decades has that joke been rehashed? oh, I just saw it on a rerun of Friends last week.

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-01-24 18:28:59

At 1/24/04 06:18 PM, LegendaryFrog wrote:

The pwnage there made me laugh a lot.

Mexico_Man, if you have any self respect you would stop talking.

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-01-24 18:29:57

At 1/24/04 06:26 PM, psychovirginia wrote:
so that's your excuse for your characters, but what's your excuse for ripping off all the jokes? don't eat that pie... how many decades has that joke been rehashed? oh, I just saw it on a rerun of Friends last week.

Umm, pretty much every joke has been done a whole f***ing lot, and I think it's amazing that even he was able to make a ton of new jokes inside the big pie joke. Stop hating.

Muffin!

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-01-24 18:30:04

I use jokes I think are funny. If it's not totally orginal then so be it.

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-01-24 18:30:18

hey legendary frog don't listen to those bastards their just jealous of your great work

Response to Legendaryfrog, jealous and a ripof? 2004-01-24 18:30:59

What's wrong with you people? I mean someone starts a pathetic topic about a good flash author, and everyone jumps on the bandwagon !

I would especially like to note that the starter of this topic is a level 2 n00b with the same flash submitted twice, both of which are flagged for administrational review.

C'mon, dont pick on LF because you can, he's a nice person, and a good flash author.

Ignore this signature.