00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

dwdrum just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How's NG Running on Your End?

14,159 Views | 155 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to How's NG Running on Your End? 2004-01-12 15:16:49

Its running horrible for me right now, The portal is impossible to use and I get about 1 out of 5 loaded succesfully. It was running great last night though :/

Response to How's NG Running on Your End? 2004-01-12 15:21:47

A million and one errors now. Damn.

Response to How's NG Running on Your End? 2004-01-12 15:26:41

i originally posted positive, but it errored out, and its running like complete shit right now, i had to refresh 20 times before i even got in this topic, dunno whats up, might just be the after school traffic

Response to How's NG Running on Your End? 2004-01-12 15:36:53

i still get several load errors...ng still sucks

Response to How's NG Running on Your End? 2004-01-12 15:37:18

At 1/12/04 11:21 AM, TomFulp wrote:
At 1/12/04 03:33 AM, BlGMANBRAINY wrote: yeah, i wrote you and wade a letter about that. under the screen name mrevil247@yahoo.com that leter really addressed some issues on ng. do yall check your ng mail?
I got your email. We have been following the Foamy thing the whole time. Sometimes it is tough to decide how much to intervene in the natural social order of Newgrounds - often intervention only sparks resistance, and when you get large social structures that get pissed off at our "facist ruling", it just becomes a downward spiral. In general I do want to discourage negativity on the site. I'm sick of all the teen angst going on around here.

O Heeeeeell Nah. Foamy really does suck big coacoanuts and if people think so also (who are cool) then why shouldn't they be allwoed to have anti-stuff. So stop complainig about i you stupid nerds before I drive by with my niggas. The fact is, FOamy does suck and is probbably paying Tom Pulp to put his gay flashes on the front page so he can get website traffic and retards will buy hsi pointless crap, like foamy undewear. Im sick of stupid movie like FOamy and how KNox ruined the Matrix withhis nerdy comments, who the hell wants to hear a nerd interrupting amovie which makes NG weep thru its penis? AND WHO the hell wants to watch a mvoie wehre nerds replace the real speaking lines. Im sick, deathly ill of this. And i bet TOm will suspend me or something gay ifhe reads this because I speak the truth brothas, i live n the hood and I see black niggas get killed every day.

Increase THe Peace.

Response to How's NG Running on Your End? 2004-01-12 15:39:13

Well uh, I've got about a billion error pages and had to go through the continuous pop-ups over and over again. I'm not mad or anything, just a little annoyed

Response to How's NG Running on Your End? 2004-01-12 15:41:05

damn brotha speak the truth, if tom bans you or something gay for you speaking out then ill drive-by shotgun his nerdy ass. Damn...

How's NG Running on Your End?

Response to How's NG Running on Your End? 2004-01-12 15:41:33

The running is changeable - sometimes I can go for ages without seeing so much as one error, but over the last hour I've been seeing more internal profile errors than ever. And by ever, I mean ever. Right now, when it's good, it's very, very good. When it's bad it's awful. I'd rather have consistent average performance than swings from good to bad (which is always going to be partially inevitable anyway I guess). Of course, we'd all like consistent great stuff!

Response to How's NG Running on Your End? 2004-01-12 16:53:07

Newgrounds is running suck for me.
Extreme Load Errors left and right.
Internal Server Error (Code 3) on the BBS falling like rain. Its just ultra freakin' suck, and its pissing me off.

I won't complain much, because I know Fulp & Friends are doing thier own thing.

Response to How's NG Running on Your End? 2004-01-12 16:54:00

today has probably been my most unpleasant visit to NG, more extreme load and bbs code 3 errors today than i've ever experienced before in one day and i've only been on for about an hour.

hope these problems get resovled soon.

Response to How's NG Running on Your End? 2004-01-12 16:57:48

today has probably been my most unpleasant visit to NG, I've had more extreme load and bbs code 3 errors today than any other time I've been here. hope these problems get resolved

Response to How's NG Running on Your End? 2004-01-12 17:25:43

OMFG! mewgrounds is running slower than I have ever seen it. I have gotten more Message
Error - internal server error. The site's administrator has been notified. Please try the site again in a few minutes. (code: 3) Please go back and try again.
than I ever have had before. It is really irritating. I know that there have been lots of users saying that it is running really fast recently, which is true. Just not today.

BBS Signature

Response to How's NG Running on Your End? 2004-01-12 17:31:19

I get errors constantly. In fact, at some times during the day, I get about 95% errors and it's impossible to navigate.

Response to How's NG Running on Your End? 2004-01-12 17:33:48

At 1/12/04 02:46 AM, TomFulp wrote: I just voted for over 50 submissions on the UNDER 200 VOTES LIST, and I did it without receiving a single extreme load error. In fact, I did it without even seeing a slow page load!

There have been multiple server issues we are working to resolve, and after this recent test, I'm starting to think we might have actually solved them this time around! I don't want to get ahead of myself, though. How is the site running for everyone else?

Getting a lot of errors, loading the flashes is working swell but page errors are really high gotta refresh anywhere from 4-10 times to get to the pages and get a vote in, getting a lot more errors on the forums it seems like 2

Response to How's NG Running on Your End? 2004-01-12 17:33:55

its running horrible to be truthfuly sorry to say, i got 3 errors trying to watch one movie, then it took 3 trys to post a reply

Response to How's NG Running on Your End? 2004-01-12 17:52:46

hey, i double posted. those error messages are hard at work

Response to How's NG Running on Your End? 2004-01-12 18:27:22

Not that good. Only in the forum and Portal I have been getting errors. Have not got any errors in the Under 200 section.

Response to How's NG Running on Your End? 2004-01-12 18:27:40

The site's running weird for me. I dont' mean good or bad... I mean weird.

For example... earlier I blammed a movie and instead of the normal thanks for voting page, it came up and said my vote pushed the thing under the quality threshold and it was deleted, and there was a neat video of a crosshair targeting and destroying a .swf file named turd_movie.swf, which was funny.

After that, my next vote gave me the normal thanks for voting page.

The only real errors, it seems like a lot of the stuff I've been trying to do, it comes up with the message "Error - Missing required parameters."

Response to How's NG Running on Your End? 2004-01-12 18:33:35

Errors, errors all the day! I seem to get 'em one ou of every five entries I try to view and almost every time I vote...

Response to How's NG Running on Your End? 2004-01-12 18:38:30

I'm always getting errors

Response to How's NG Running on Your End? 2004-01-12 18:44:22

Tonight, I get several errors for every page I try to load.

By the way, I also discovered today that we don't have to wait anymore for a new movie to be fully loaded before voting for them.
I don't know if it is another error or not, but I think it is a good idea because we often have several Mb movies like a stick fight with music and know without waiting for the end of the loading that it will be blammed but we have to wait until the end of the loading before voting.

Response to How's NG Running on Your End? 2004-01-12 18:52:19

At 1/12/04 02:46 AM, TomFulp wrote: I just voted for over 50 submissions on the UNDER 200 VOTES LIST, and I did it without receiving a single extreme load error. In fact, I did it without even seeing a slow page load!

Errors.lots of them.Even If I tried reloading it will still pop up.

Response to How's NG Running on Your End? 2004-01-12 18:57:09

Today has been the worst experience for me, as well. NewGrounds has almost become impossible to navigate on my end. Not only are there extreme server errors, but when I try to 'view all' on the Top 50 or Weekly 20 pages, I get a long list of HTML errors, too. I have to refresh the page at least 10 times before anthing at all loads due to the server problem. I can honesly understand that with a site as popular as this one that things like this can happen, but it's really gotten rediculous lately. Though, I have to agree with the majority of people here that the structural integrity of the site definately reflects what time I'm on. During peak hours NG is rendered useless, but at odd hours, it's the quickest site on the Net. Needless to say, I'm getting more irritated with people who submit crap that they KNOW is bullshit Flash because of the extreme server error.

*for instance, I just got an error when I tried to post this, and had to wade through about 10 more just to get back here*

Response to How's NG Running on Your End? 2004-01-12 18:58:44

Today has been the worst experience for me, as well. NewGrounds has almost become impossible to navigate on my end. Not only are there extreme server errors, but when I try to 'view all' on the Top 50 or Weekly 20 pages, I get a long list of HTML errors, too. I have to refresh the page at least 10 times before anthing at all loads due to the server problem. I can honesly understand that with a site as popular as this one that things like this can happen, but it's really gotten rediculous lately. Though, I have to agree with the majority of people here that the structural integrity of the site definately reflects what time I'm on. During peak hours NG is rendered useless, but at odd hours, it's the quickest site on the Net. Needless to say, I'm getting more irritated with people who submit crap that they KNOW is bullshit Flash because of the extreme server error.

*for instance, I just got an error when I tried to post this, and had to wade through about 10 more just to get back here*

Response to How's NG Running on Your End? 2004-01-12 19:08:14

It's been a pain in the ass today (just like it has been for everyone). On average I get about 3 error messages a day, but today I've gotten over 7. It's frustrating because most of them came when I was trying to post here!!! '-_-

BBS Signature

Response to How's NG Running on Your End? 2004-01-12 19:17:23

At 1/12/04 07:08 PM, LadyGrace wrote: It's been a pain in the ass today (just like it has been for everyone). On average I get about 3 error messages a day, but today I've gotten over 7. It's frustrating because most of them came when I was trying to post here!!! '-_-

Yeah same for me. I tried to reply earlier but gave up after hitting the refresh button 30 times. Yes I said 30 times. I counted each time I hit the damn button. Now if this isn't bad I don't know what is. I hope you fix this error shit soon. Its begining to be too much. I mean who wants to post when you gotta refresh all those times just to get your post on here?

Response to How's NG Running on Your End? 2004-01-12 20:00:42

well its pissed me off so damn bad i've done hit the moniter,restarted, and cuss the computer out. ill be lucky if it lets me post this.cuz i been getting nothing but ERROR ERROR ERROR

Response to How's NG Running on Your End? 2004-01-12 20:33:49

way to go! woohoo for NG!

BBS Signature

Response to How's NG Running on Your End? 2004-01-12 20:35:36

Hi Tom it's running good not great but the speed has been good in most parts of the portal and the loading is alot fastert as well I hope all of this will be resolved soon I wish you goodluck Tom.

Response to How's NG Running on Your End? 2004-01-12 21:42:47

shitty as hell 50 fucking errors i got an error trying to submit this a day no prob really but still gets a little tiny bit ANNOYING