00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mirko99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Sketchbook Tour 2009

93,700 Views | 1,382 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NG Sketchbook Tour 2009 2009-05-22 11:58:25

Is this still open?

BBS Signature

Response to NG Sketchbook Tour 2009 2009-05-22 12:01:25

At 5/22/09 11:58 AM, FATSHARK wrote: Is this still open?

one word...

NO!

the entery for this finished ages ago... we are now all sending back our pictures to be made into a flash...

read the thready sharky!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Sketchbook Tour 2009 2009-05-22 12:14:27

Sorry lol, i've been getting back into my drawign and wanted something good to strive for.

Ah well, back to my hole I crawl.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Sketchbook Tour 2009 2009-05-22 14:11:01

Whoah seriously, that art portal is gonna be up that soon? Niceee (:

BBS Signature

Response to NG Sketchbook Tour 2009 2009-05-22 16:28:54

Just got home and it has arrived :D
I like the paper :P

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to NG Sketchbook Tour 2009 2009-05-22 17:21:37

Just finished my entry, I'm sending it tomorrow!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Sketchbook Tour 2009 2009-05-22 19:32:51

At 5/22/09 02:11 PM, Whirlguy wrote: Whoah seriously, that art portal is gonna be up that soon? Niceee (:

No, we're just really really slow :D

MY E-PENIS IS BIGGER THAN YOURS

8=================================>

...and this is my fag...

BBS Signature

Response to NG Sketchbook Tour 2009 2009-05-23 02:58:01

My baby is on its way back to Lu Lu Bear.

God speed.

God speed.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Sketchbook Tour 2009 2009-05-23 10:00:15

A quick question Luis. I'm not rushing you or anything, i just want to ask you if you have sent all the papers yet, and if not, am i one of the ones who you still haven't sent yet.

I'm just getting worried that you might have sent it's got lost in the mail or something :(

Response to NG Sketchbook Tour 2009 2009-05-23 10:33:11

At 5/22/09 07:32 PM, El-Presidente wrote:
At 5/22/09 02:11 PM, Whirlguy wrote: Whoah seriously, that art portal is gonna be up that soon? Niceee (:
No, we're just really really slow :D

Snail Express ftw <3
I just sent back my drawing btw, I'm all happy and stuff :3

BBS Signature

Response to NG Sketchbook Tour 2009 2009-05-23 15:40:13

At 5/23/09 10:00 AM, Life-Stream wrote: A quick question Luis. I'm not rushing you or anything, i just want to ask you if you have sent all the papers yet, and if not, am i one of the ones who you still haven't sent yet.

I'm just getting worried that you might have sent it's got lost in the mail or something :(

I sent it 5/11. I'd wait around this week. If it doesnt show up then you can worry.

None

BBS Signature

Response to NG Sketchbook Tour 2009 2009-05-23 18:17:34

At 5/23/09 03:40 PM, Luis wrote: I sent it 5/11. I'd wait around this week. If it doesnt show up then you can worry.

D: It's already been nearly 2 weeks. Hopefully it'll come!

Response to NG Sketchbook Tour 2009 2009-05-23 18:57:19

At 5/22/09 09:47 AM, Luis wrote:
At 5/22/09 02:18 AM, Fautzo wrote: i finished.

oh, and i wrote that you have the swine flu luis, sorry.
luckly these arent being sent to me, the office will get them. so you've just infected everyone there.

oh yea and look for the "special surprise" inside ;)

and yea expect it in a few days because it has been SENT

dude

Response to NG Sketchbook Tour 2009 2009-05-23 20:23:56

What do you call writer's block when you're trying to draw?

... Cause that's what I have right now.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to NG Sketchbook Tour 2009 2009-05-23 22:42:36

At 5/23/09 08:23 PM, Makeshift wrote: What do you call writer's block when you're trying to draw?

I have no idea, but I share that sentiment.

Response to NG Sketchbook Tour 2009 2009-05-23 23:53:10

big johnny 13, you leveled!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Sketchbook Tour 2009 2009-05-24 07:26:03

At 5/23/09 08:23 PM, Makeshift wrote: What do you call writer's block when you're trying to draw?

Artblock. Yeah, that tends to happen to me from time to time.
All you can do is just wait it out. Forcing yourself to draw won't work, believe me ;)

Sure, we all share one thing. We will all die sooner or later. Thank god.

My art thread, starting from pg 18

See all my crap in larger, smexier images! (DeviantArt)

BBS Signature

Response to NG Sketchbook Tour 2009 2009-05-24 09:51:41

At 5/23/09 11:53 PM, pvt-blasto wrote: big johnny 13, you leveled!

Woah, indeed I did :D

Response to NG Sketchbook Tour 2009 2009-05-27 01:56:24

there finite

to make things easier on you luis regardless on whether you want to mail back pictures if people such as myself are crazy, i will be sending correct postage (if its possible) to mail back the picture.

i know your a busy guy, the picture turned out great btw

BBS Signature

Response to NG Sketchbook Tour 2009 2009-05-27 02:51:09

hopefully you will get mine today, or tommorrow, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day,or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day,or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day,or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day,or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day,or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day,or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day,or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day,or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day, or the next day.

dude

Response to NG Sketchbook Tour 2009 2009-05-27 21:37:05

At 5/27/09 05:11 PM, RKthrilla wrote: I put stickers on the back of mine..

Just to make luis mad.

brace for impact now.

Response to NG Sketchbook Tour 2009 2009-05-27 22:39:37

At 5/27/09 09:37 PM, Zyphonee wrote:

Just to make luis mad.
brace for impact now.

Uh oh, better go to the cellar, this might be one violent reaction.

Btw, any chance you could give us a roster update on whose papers have made it safely back to you Luis?

BBS Signature

Response to NG Sketchbook Tour 2009 2009-05-28 01:37:50

Just to make luis mad.

dont make me mad. I have your address ill show up to your house and kill your pooch.

I'll update the roster when im in the office, which isnt for another two weeks. If you reaaaaally need to know if your stuff arrived, you can shoot over a PM to bob and ask if he sees it in the pile of envelopes. They seem a bit busy with the outrage the wide format caused tho so... yea..

None

BBS Signature

Response to NG Sketchbook Tour 2009 2009-05-28 05:42:00

dont make me mad. I have your address ill show up to your house and kill your pooch.

What if he doesn't have a pooch? Or any pet?

I'll update the roster when im in the office, which isnt for another two weeks. If you reaaaaally need to know if your stuff arrived, you can shoot over a PM to bob and ask if he sees it in the pile of envelopes. They seem a bit busy with the outrage the wide format caused tho so... yea..

I see... seems like you people are rather busy there, then. No wonder, either. Well, I was just thinking out loud, I can wait, no need for me to make things more complex than they already are, take your sweet time ;)

BBS Signature

Response to NG Sketchbook Tour 2009 2009-05-29 02:18:57

At 5/22/09 09:47 AM, Luis wrote:
At 5/22/09 02:18 AM, Fautzo wrote: i finished.

oh, and i wrote that you have the swine flu luis, sorry.
luckly these arent being sent to me, the office will get them. so you've just infected everyone there.

awwwwww. BUT MINE HAS A PRESENT FOR YOU.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Sketchbook Tour 2009 2009-05-29 08:19:53

Arists Block. I get it all the time. >.<

instagram.com/five_mile_smile

BBS Signature

Response to NG Sketchbook Tour 2009 2009-05-30 14:26:05

At 5/28/09 05:00 PM, RKthrilla wrote:
At 5/28/09 05:42 AM, Fatchaos wrote:
What if he doesn't have a pooch? Or any pet?
I do.. :(

mine is gonna take forever to arrive

Response to NG Sketchbook Tour 2009 2009-05-30 20:45:13

hopefully you have mine by now.

dude

Response to NG Sketchbook Tour 2009 2009-06-01 18:15:48

Well, I finally good around to sending in my page... sorry for the wait...

Response to NG Sketchbook Tour 2009 2009-06-02 05:58:31

Mine keeps looking up at me, all blank and angry from my desk.

I used to be relevant.