00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

bbc4lunch just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

This is it.

203,614 Views | 474 Replies

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 18:52:12

Hi, Callum.

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 18:52:33

At 3/17/09 06:46 PM, evil-gn0me wrote: Rofl i don't think you can describe someone as intelligent when they brag about burning down a school on a popular bbs before the crime is done that's pure stupidity

Even intelligent people act irrationally sometimes. He should have planned a lot more. Unless his school is made of wood, wet rags can't do shit.

At 3/17/09 06:46 PM, joabos wrote: People are making all those parody and referencial threads...Now is not the time. We are all very stressed out about what happened, this was all real and all before our eyes with a prideful member of our community.

Stop trying to rain on their parade.

At 3/17/09 06:47 PM, Gagsy wrote: Fuck off. If he wants to kill people, he should just have started and finished with killing himself.

Even if you think he's an idiot, that's just one idiot gone. He should have wiped the bloody motherfuckers out.

At 3/17/09 06:48 PM, The-One-Banana wrote: What's really funny is that you made an alt specifically to reply to this thread.

I don't feel like getting anally raped by the commie government's thought police.

Either that, or he's one of the so-called puppets from that "End Humanity" thread.

What?

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 18:52:38

Makes you wonder though, how much information could NG actually dig up on a single user?
You hear all about protecting your identity on the internet, but I imagine any long time user (including myself) would have posted enough personal information to be found.

BBS Signature

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 18:52:40

I saw this on NGDD cant believe it why the fuck would you do something like that?! thank god he got stopped. To think he posted it on here must have been crazy.

Archer I'm a good shot!

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 18:52:55

In all seriousness, why did he do it?

Glad it's not like Columbine. We'll find out why maybe tomorrow.

sircom. was it for attention?

BBS Signature

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 18:53:02

sirtom93 is SUCH AN ATTENTION WHORE.
not only did he NOT do it (he was going to) but he HAD to tell us, and 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999 % of the shit that people say they did/are going to do are complete BULLSHIT on here.
& he's fucking dumb.
he could have done it and THEN posted!
if i was going to do that, i would have did it, posted, and fled to mexico.
even though he's in england..

Bacon goes with everything.

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 18:53:15

At 3/17/09 06:49 PM, TheLameSauce wrote:
At 3/17/09 06:43 PM, deckheadtottie wrote:
At 3/17/09 06:38 PM, WATCHurFLAG wrote: Tom didn't do anything. Rig, Zerok, and Wade did most of it.
When I read posts like that, I die a little inside. :'(
you're my hero, tottie. i'm going to furiously rub my junk on your profile.

Deckheadtottie should be named a mod. To think that I didn't even know who he was until the thread about his birthday a day or two ago.

Proud member of Funkbrs the Great's Church of Hate.

I hate this guy

This is why I hate apple (computer company)

BBS Signature

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 18:53:56

Someone answer me this..

Why should anonymous, random people have to suffer for your problems?

Everyone has their problems, deal with it.

Hell, just stab a bag of sand of something.

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 18:55:03

At 3/17/09 06:52 PM, anonymalt wrote:
stuff

Mhmm big words behind an alt. Let's see you keep up this facade on your normal account. Until then I'd go as far to say you're just a nameless troll.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 18:55:26

At 3/17/09 06:53 PM, Pounce wrote: Someone answer me this..

Why should anonymous, random people have to suffer for your problems?

Everyone has their problems, deal with it.

Hell, just stab a bag of sand of something.

Too late.

Videogames are my favorite videogames

BBS Signature

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 18:55:45

At 3/17/09 06:43 PM, Prinzy2 wrote:
At 3/17/09 06:35 PM, TacoFreak wrote: also don't be so hard on him guys, what he did was wrong but I'm sure there was some reason behind it
So it's ok to commit a crime as long as you have a reason?

Unless it's for the purpose of saving human life, it's never good enough.

I never said it was okay, but there was a reason for it for example, depression, hate towards the school/classmates, mental disorder, etc.

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 18:56:20

At 3/17/09 06:52 PM, Prinzy2 wrote: Makes you wonder though, how much information could NG actually dig up on a single user?
You hear all about protecting your identity on the internet, but I imagine any long time user (including myself) would have posted enough personal information to be found.

In some point in this thread, 2nd or 3rd page... don't remember... They accessed his personal info through some social network or blog.

Even if he really wanted to go through with it, you'd think that he'd plan this out a bit more carefully.

ambition and procrastination don't mix

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 18:56:51

Find a hobby or flipping get counseling to bitch about your own problems don't sacrifice innocent lives for your own personal appeal. That in itself is disgraceful and you'll probably be jailed as well. Don't waste your life.

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 18:57:08

At 3/17/09 06:55 PM, TacoFreak wrote:
At 3/17/09 06:43 PM, Prinzy2 wrote:
At 3/17/09 06:35 PM, TacoFreak wrote: also don't be so hard on him guys, what he did was wrong but I'm sure there was some reason behind it
So it's ok to commit a crime as long as you have a reason?

Unless it's for the purpose of saving human life, it's never good enough.
I never said it was okay, but there was a reason for it for example, depression, hate towards the school/classmates, mental disorder, etc.

Yeah duh, that's always the cause of school shootings. But like someone said, there are other people with problems, and killing them won't solve yours.

My signature was old so I changed it.

BBS Signature

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 18:57:46

It's just so weird. I actually saw his profile and watched some flashs of him a few weeks ago and then I saw this topic in the morning, glas I could follow it all.

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 18:59:01

TL;DR:

Sirtom thought it would be cool to blow up his school, so he posted this. Rig phoned the ol' police and Wade did also to tell the school that someone will be trying to blow it up, giving them several pieces of data which led to his arrest.

He got his desired attention.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/norfo lk/7949532.stm

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 19:01:16

Weather... No mention on mainstream News yet. (Just watched BBC News 24 for a whole hour...)

Hospitals, Stupid amounts of pension for head of my bank, Fritzl, Housing... no attempted massacre though.

When I wake up, it's be chaos.

This is a Prime piece of real estate below.

BBS Signature

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 19:01:20

At 3/17/09 06:42 PM, Rucklo wrote: most fun thing is that he sucked so hard, i mean schoolshooters and those dudes are at least showing up with guns and lots of ammo, this little dweep showed up with what - a knife and some rags wet of gasoline? what a fucking little pussy.

At least he had the balls to do it

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 19:02:27

Anyone with the audacity to laugh at him for this should rot. To commit something of this degree, he would have to of had numerous problems with his life, inside and out.

I'm not defending him or what he tried to do, but at the very core, we're all human. Take a second to imagine what kind of issues you would need to have to even think about attempting a mass killing. I bet most of you can't even fathom it. I know I can't. Nevertheless, he must of been going through something terrible, and while I'm not calling for forgiveness, none of us have the right to blatantly mock him.

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 19:03:23

What do you think is going through his head?

'What are they saying on Newgrounds? D:'

pft

BBS Signature

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 19:04:09

Another thing to think about: Since you all think he was fucked up, don't you think that anyone who drove someone like him to even plan to do what he was going to do had what should have happened to them coming for fucking him up like that?

At 3/17/09 06:49 PM, SCUD14 wrote: Well yeah, he's clearly fucked up. Would you not be hard on him if you had a relative at the school he was about to raze to the ground? Doubtful.

Well, you most likely would, but that's just because you'd have a biased view of it. Humans are, sadly, sentimental idiots by nature, and that unfortunate trait will prevent us from making the world a better place by wiping out the people who can't do anything except spawn more oxygen-wasting bags of lard just like them.

At 3/17/09 06:51 PM, xscoot wrote:
At 3/17/09 06:38 PM, anonymalt wrote:
To any officers left on this thread, this is the guy you want right now. Find him.

Come and get me, you degenerate Stalinist pigs.

Except, oh shit, I don't live in the UK, and if I did I'd have gotten the fuck out of there as soon as I possibly could.

At 3/17/09 06:52 PM, Prinzy2 wrote: Makes you wonder though, how much information could NG actually dig up on a single user?

I'm sure I have also, which is why I'm using an alt.

At 3/17/09 06:53 PM, YourFutureMaster wrote: Deckheadtottie should be named a mod. To think that I didn't even know who he was until the thread about his birthday a day or two ago.

Ugh. I don't even know what to say to this steaming pile of shit.

At 3/17/09 06:55 PM, Gagsy wrote: Mhmm big words behind an alt. Let's see you keep up this facade on your normal account. Until then I'd go as far to say you're just a nameless troll.

Unlike sirtom, I'm not stupid enough to get thrown into jail over Newgrounds shit.

But honestly, if I were a troll, would I be putting this much effort into my posts? I'd have to be a rather pathetic troll to do that, and I don't think I'm that bad at it.

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 19:04:42

We made the news! I just wanted to say congratulations to whoever was directly involved in this heroic act of stopping this bastard from taking innocent lives. It's times like these that I feel glad to be posting in the BBS.

Thanks aplenty to Phobotech for the great user icon.

BBS Signature

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 19:04:52

At 3/17/09 07:02 PM, ThoseSneakyFrench wrote: Anyone with the audacity to laugh at him for this should rot. To commit something of this degree, he would have to of had numerous problems with his life, inside and out.

You're on the internet. Most of us laugh at the horrible things in the world, and it helps to keep stress down. If he decides to use homicide to solve his problems, he probably deserves to get laughed at.

Who will guard the guards guarding the guards?

World of Words 2

IF YOU NEED FLASH CARTOON IDEAS, COME SEE ME!

BBS Signature

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 19:05:05

At 3/17/09 07:02 PM, ThoseSneakyFrench wrote: Anyone with the audacity to laugh at him for this should rot. To commit something of this degree, he would have to of had numerous problems with his life, inside and out.

I'm not defending him or what he tried to do, but at the very core, we're all human. Take a second to imagine what kind of issues you would need to have to even think about attempting a mass killing. I bet most of you can't even fathom it. I know I can't. Nevertheless, he must of been going through something terrible, and while I'm not calling for forgiveness, none of us have the right to blatantly mock him.

.... Because dealing with your problems takes real effort.
Once you decide to do something this stupid, you lose all right to have me think about you using normal logic.
You sympathize with the Taliban too? Terrorist.

i just went there :)

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 19:06:18

I think this topic has been open long enough to collect information and let forum users see that you can't joke about these types of things as you will be paid a visit by the authorities. If we get new information I may unlock this and add it.

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER

Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature