00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

sereneFalconer just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

This is it.

203,465 Views | 474 Replies

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 11:17:19

At 3/17/09 11:08 AM, MasterOfDaWay666 wrote: This reminds me of Jeff and Livecorpse.

Man, I miss Livecorpse...

Personally I couldn't see this turning into a livecorpse, planned arson but no mass murder plan like a school shooting which generally lead to suicide. I would see prison if he is old enough but nothing more.

RIP livecorpse :(

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 11:18:07

At 3/17/09 10:54 AM, deckheadtottie wrote: Right, just to cut a long story short...

The school this user goes to just contacted me to say thank you very much, the police are involved and the situation is being dealt with.

oh nice, didn't read that! good stuff :D

Wakka wakka

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 11:21:57

he made some scary posts. I mean he was askings about the petrol and guns earlier this days, maybe just to make a pic, but you'll never know

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 11:23:17

At 3/17/09 10:42 AM, AnasaziTribal wrote: Yeah bro "Them queer-o-sexuals won't escape my unregistered rifle!".
Newsflash: The second amendment does not give you the right to kill people for no reason.

Boy I wish I was as retarded as you. Then I could forget about the economy. My guns are registered, and you can kill people if they pose a threat to you. Maybe you should pay attention in civics class instead of playing that silly drug dealer game on your calculator.

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 11:26:50

Today, I will burn down my Absinthe.

also, dicks.

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 11:30:29

*EPIC FACEPALM!*

.......FUCK!!

Note to self: next time someone asks about getting petrol, YOU FUCKING KEEP QUIET!!

Really should've read that thread more carefully. But then again, so should everyone else (and given that he said he still spilt it everywhere, he didn't seem to pay much attantion to this anyway).

>.<! >.<! >.<!

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 11:39:13

Omg :o! I just thought of something, there's so many pics we can find of this kid on the net, we just HAVE to photoshop him. Best part is that no one really cares for him because he's going to be assraped in jail so we can do whatever we want.

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 11:46:45

Hey sirtom, watch out for your cornhole, bud.

This is it.

I've been refurbished and reissued, prepackaged and precooked, decontaminated and deloused, but I still smell, sound, look and feel like shit.

New to the video game forums?

BBS Signature

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 11:48:30

So the detective called me up and said thanks for alerting them - without all our calls, the day could've ended quite badly.

WAY TO GO GUISE

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 11:49:25

At 3/17/09 11:30 AM, Sheizenhammer wrote: *EPIC FACEPALM!*

.......FUCK!!

Note to self: next time someone asks about getting petrol, YOU FUCKING KEEP QUIET!!

Really should've read that thread more carefully. But then again, so should everyone else (and given that he said he still spilt it everywhere, he didn't seem to pay much attantion to this anyway).

>.<! >.<! >.<!

That's a completely legit topic and has no hint of any malice. At the time it may have been sheer coincidence. We don't even know if he was even in possession of gas today or otherwise.

Don't bump it please.

Self-published fiction: Mostly Lies

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 11:51:08

At 3/17/09 11:48 AM, 25272D wrote: Which mod deleted the thread about petrol? Nice one :|

What are you talking about?

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 11:52:50

lmfao sigs related to this thread are being removed

BBS Signature

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 11:53:25

'Internet prevents school massacre'
Fucking a.

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

BBS Signature

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 11:53:37

At 3/17/09 11:52 AM, 25272D wrote: There was a thread, that sirtom93 posted, about buying petrol and now it's gone? I can't find it anyway. Surely that should have been kept, as it's entirely relevant?

The one Sheizenhammer linked to?

And if you read my post re: his link, no, its relevancy is redundant at best.

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 11:54:41

To be honest, I was about to post in the petrol thread :((( then I realized there was no real reason since everything in there is just going to be a repeat of here.

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 11:57:24

I just got finished reading this thread and I just have to say wow! I want to personally thank everyone, especially Wade and the mods, for their fast work on this! This could have become a huge disaster of a day for who knows how many people. All I can think about is my friends/family who still go to classes on a daily basis and how that could happen to any of them. It makes me happy to know that a community of people can take the world seriously and maturely and work together to help solve a serious problem. For what its worth, it makes me really proud to be a NGer today.

Thanks to the officers and police involved as well.

II II lI

BBS Signature

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 11:57:37

Rofl...Another crazy kids scheme to take over the world? Starting with school obviously.

BBS Signature

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 11:57:46

Oh look 8 pages; sirtom has got the attention he craved so badly...

down on the upside

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 11:58:03

At 3/17/09 07:16 AM, Ragnarokia wrote:
At 3/17/09 07:07 AM, deckheadtottie wrote:
At 3/17/09 07:06 AM, sirtom93 wrote:
At 3/17/09 07:04 AM, deckheadtottie wrote: I am just about to phone the police, you have 3 minutes to explain yourself.
Dover is like, at least 200 miles away.
Phoning the police now.
I would think of it as a silly lie as no one would be stupid enough to post what they were going to do before or after doing it. But since you never know I approve of letting the police know just in case.

I remember a thread made by Wade that everything posted here will be deatlt seriously, and it's also on the rules saying "Do not discuss illegal activities- We will contact the authorities!"

Seriously, holy shit. Even if sirtom doesn't do anything, he's going to get arrested...I can't believe this, oh my god.

Videogames are my favorite videogames

BBS Signature

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 12:01:24

Wait, what?

Attleborough?

O_O

I live in Hethersett, Attleborough is like a 5/10 minute drive from here, creepy...

Well, at least I'll catch it on the news if anything happens. (good or bad, hopefully good)

I love metal like crackheads love anal. and crack.

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 12:01:33

Either he's 15 days too early, or he's been brainwashed by the recent events of the Mass Murders.

Lucking around the major, and local, Norwich News Websites, there has been no mention of a shootout/arson attack at any school. There have been arson attacks recently, in the Luddon area, but I don't know if this is significant.

Plus it's now 4pm GMT, and he'd say he'd do it at 11.30AM GMT.

Stupid thing to do!

This is a Prime piece of real estate below.

BBS Signature

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 12:02:07

Aww man. Maybe if I had made more of an effort to give him that Christmas card.

///THREE///TWO///ONE///ZERO///

The Chemical Brothers Vs. The Beastie Boys - Intergalactic Dust We Trust

Sig of win courtesy of InsertFunnyUserName.

BBS Signature

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 12:02:24

What is the point in saying its gonna be you because your going to get caught

BBS Signature

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 12:02:26

He was just an attention seeker evidently.
watch him go home and blast "crawling in my skin" from his room.

BBS Signature

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 12:02:51

I made him a sig years back.

I made a future school attacker (possibly) a sig.

AWESOME

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 12:04:09

Wow I picked one hell of a day to be sick.

Roma est mater omnium nostrum

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 12:05:07

At 3/17/09 12:02 PM, Black-Ops wrote: Aww man. Maybe if I had made more of an effort to give him that Christmas card.

Seriously, I can't believe this is happening. Sirtom is going to do a massacre, TELLS EVERYONE THAT CARES ABOUT HIM, and now there's no backing off. He's going to jail.

I hope the police gets there soon.

Videogames are my favorite videogames

BBS Signature

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 12:05:32

I know it's kinda late, but I remember he made a thread about gas masks not too long ago.

It could be tied in with the petrol.

This post will actually appear at the bottom of this page.

BBS Signature

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 12:06:20

Tottie & Rig :

Didn't they say anything about if he was actually serious or not, or what action the school/authorities took againts this?

BBS Signature

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 12:10:33

At 3/17/09 11:59 AM, simple-but-sandy wrote: Before you know it, NG is outlawed in the UK.

I'd hate that to happen just because of what sirtom did. After what he's tried to do today, I now feel ashamed to think he was a good poster on the BBS. Whatever respect I had for him is good as gone. I know this has been said many times by others already, but thanks to everyone who contacted the authorities and prevented him from causing a huge mess to his school today.