00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

This is it.

203,461 Views | 474 Replies

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 15:43:43

At 3/17/09 03:33 PM, SymbolCymbal wrote: OH GOD

i just realized that this is going to be and prolly is all over 4chan... fucking anons

I just checked and I have to scratch my eyes out. Also, he doesn't seem to be on it yet.

This is a Prime piece of real estate below.

BBS Signature

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 15:45:27

What the fuck goes through peoples' minds to do this kind of shit? Just to think people like him are pretty indistinguishable from normal people on Newgrounds, it worries me.
It's scary that someone I have interacted with is capable of such... idiocy.

At 3/17/09 03:37 PM, Zerok wrote: In my mind they had already had one that they used when it was needed. Because this sort of thing happens all the time in Norfolk, I assume....... *cough*

I think Norfolk is quite possibly the most interesting place in Norfolk. Maybe.

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 15:47:52

At 3/17/09 03:42 PM, Burnzoid wrote: Has BBC Norfolk been contacted? Is anyone going to contact them?

Do you really think it's necessary? See gum's post on page 12 about why keeping the press outta this might be a good idea.

At 3/17/09 03:45 PM, HeartbreakHoldout wrote: I think Norfolk is quite possibly the most interesting place in Norfolk. Maybe.

And there's my daily recommended intake of giggles. =D

Self-published fiction: Mostly Lies

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 15:52:08

At 3/17/09 03:47 PM, Zerok wrote:
At 3/17/09 03:42 PM, Burnzoid wrote: Has BBC Norfolk been contacted? Is anyone going to contact them?
Do you really think it's necessary? See gum's post on page 12 about why keeping the press outta this might be a good idea.

Doubt it will happen. Anything to demonise us Yoofs. Teens don't have anything better to do than torch some buildings and popping caps in asses. Two words: Daily Mail - they will spin this way out of proportion once they get the police release.

This is a Prime piece of real estate below.

BBS Signature

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 15:54:50

I added him on Steam...

HE PLAYS COUNTER STRIKE SOURCE..!!! and a bunch of other random games.
I kinda figured he looked familiar, it says he hasn't been on for three days and his "tag" is P|4gue
hmm...if he makes it through this whole ordeal I'm going to message him.

To balance one's oneness. Everyone is you but to be immersed we must lie to ourselves and think we are separate, just enough to put on a show for us, by us, with us, forever.

BBS Signature

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 15:55:52

At 3/17/09 03:47 PM, Zerok wrote:

I can guarantee it will happen. Either the police will release the information or someone on here will sell the story to local news or larger news such as the daily mail.

I'll have no part in it but it will be interesting to watch.

I did it for the lulz:

BBS Signature

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 15:57:04

At 3/17/09 03:55 PM, Burnzoid wrote: someone on here will sell the story

Nobody will be able to sell a story that anyone can read for themselves for free.

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 15:57:37

At 3/17/09 03:52 PM, Sweeper128 wrote: Two words: Daily Mail - they will spin this way out of proportion once they get the police release.

Good thing no-one listens to their politically motivated, sensationalist bullshit rantings then.

Well, okay, SOME people do, but.... let's just say I rarely meet them outside of pubs or dole offices. :P

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 15:58:18

At 3/17/09 03:55 PM, Burnzoid wrote: I'll have no part in it but it will be interesting to watch.

Indeed.

If you find links post 'em.

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 16:01:24

While I In no way agree with what Sirtom has tried to do, I can only hope that this all turns out OK. He is obviously troubled, and hopefully he will get the psychological help he needs to one day put this all behind him.

I send my condolences to him and his family, and really hope for the best.

You may have brought this upon yourself Sirtom, but I only wish that you be able to climb this hurdle in your life, and get the counciling you need.

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 16:03:29

At 3/17/09 03:59 PM, Britkid wrote: But shouldn't we all be charged for wasting police time?

Give me a break. Life isn't CSI. I'm SURE they're doing other things while someone updates this thread every 10 minutes.

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 16:04:17

At 3/17/09 03:59 PM, Britkid wrote: But shouldn't we all be charged for wasting police time?

I don't think it was a waste, even if if was a hoax. You have to teach people they can't fucking go into public places and make serious threats. Furthermore, the type of person that does that should be monitored in an official capacity.

As for the post delete request, I don't think you;'ll have much luck with that. Why does it even matter? Also, you started a discussion... so people are going to quote at least part, if not all, of your post.

:P

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 16:06:00

At 3/17/09 04:03 PM, Tramps wrote: Well, that was a fun read. Another page in the NG History Book. To be honest, I was looking for another sirtom post, something along the lines of, "Damn it, foiled again! And I would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you pesky, Newgrounders!"

He'll probably reply with "LOLITROLLU" "FUCKING TROLLED YOU ALL"

I did it for the lulz:

BBS Signature

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 16:05:52

At 3/17/09 03:59 PM, Britkid wrote: A forenote...if a link to this topic ends up on the BBC or something, I want this post deleted. Thanks loves.

I know you name!

That wasn't a threat.
When I first saw this thread though, I did think that even had he succeeded, it might not make it onto BBC Norfolk. I mean, in a place of such metropolitan buzz, there are so many interesting things going on that a mere school massacre would appear trivial.

Someone spilt mustard all over the floor yesterday. Did you hear?

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 16:06:46

At 3/17/09 04:03 PM, Tramps wrote: Well, that was a fun read. Another page in the NG History Book. To be honest, I was looking for another sirtom post, something along the lines of, "Damn it, foiled again! And I would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you pesky, Newgrounders!"

I don't think you've understood how serious this is.

Videogames are my favorite videogames

BBS Signature

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 16:07:32

I'm a newcomer to this thread.

Can someone post a TL;DR version of what happened?

Is TC under custody at the very least?

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 16:14:16

At 3/17/09 04:11 PM, Tekken9292 wrote: Give: tl;dr

TL;DR

Some guy posted a threat about bombing his school. Several people called cops. One of the mods (I think it was Rig but I might be remembering wrong) said that the cops apprehended the poster, questioned him, and are holding him overnight.

Proud member of Funkbrs the Great's Church of Hate.

I hate this guy

This is why I hate apple (computer company)

BBS Signature

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 16:14:42

As usual, people will pin the blame on video games.

OMG HE PLAYED COUNTER STRIKE, THAT WAS OBVIOUSLY THE REASON FOR HIS VIOLENT ACTIONS.

I did it for the lulz:

BBS Signature

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 16:16:06

At 3/17/09 04:14 PM, Reed wrote: hyea so like, I dont want to read through 15 pages
can someone give me a summary of what the hell just happened

Sirtom said he's gonna set fire to his school, post's a pic of his petrol.
Wade, Rig and other's call the police.
Police read thread, find his details.
Sirtom get's busted.
Sirtom facing charges for attempted arson.

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 16:16:18

Woah, 15 pages in 9 hours? Time flies by when you're saving people from a potential killer.

I DECLARE TODAY 'NEWGROUNDS SUPER HEROES DAY'!

Let's give Mr. Tankman a cape today.

Who will guard the guards guarding the guards?

World of Words 2

IF YOU NEED FLASH CARTOON IDEAS, COME SEE ME!

BBS Signature

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 16:19:04

Well, I'm glad this is over. Amazing what the internet can do, don't ya think?

mmm.

BBS Signature

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 16:19:10

At 3/17/09 04:17 PM, Britkid wrote: shooting

You better hope they don't have a script which looks for keywords.

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 16:23:38

At 3/17/09 04:21 PM, TacoFreak wrote: Who wants?

Tasteless, but I guess we all saw it coming.

BBS Signature

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 16:24:21

At 3/17/09 03:32 PM, agnryfaic wrote: Now that I think of it, hasn't he posted a lot in that ''ms paint your school pet peeves'' thread, claiming how much he hated his classmates and how he is the only ''smart'' guy in his class?

As Zerok has already said, we're going to be affected by hindsight looking for so-called "clues" in sirtom93's past posts. Sure, evidence of him hating his school colleagues will be a factor in his decision to make his "plan", his actual threat that started this thread says that. However, it can't have been the single one decision. I mean, I hated a large majority of my school colleagues, but I never threatened to burn the school down or anything. The most I ever did was a quick, angry insult. Now I'm doing A Levels at college, and the only things there that stress me out are work-related (or me being bad at work-related). I could delve into it psychologically and bring up that I often blame myself for my own problems, but we're going off-topic and boring the officers. Yo, Zerok: I need you over here on a psychology issue!

At 3/17/09 03:58 PM, gumOnShoe wrote: And I didn't even talk about the social implications. You want to drive a man crazy? Shove ten cameras in his face all day long and harass the hell out of him. I'd assume guys like sirtom have a long history of perceiving abuse from their surrounds. Sicking the media on the kid would only mess him up more.

Absolutely. I mean, look at Aileen Wuornos. I believe her last words on film were practically a "fuck you" to the media who had only aimed to make money off her case. Okay, sirtom93 isn't exactly a serial killer prostitute, but the principle is the same I think.

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 16:26:46

At 3/17/09 04:20 PM, Britkid wrote: Is that a threat? It sure sounded like one.

Oops. BRB, going to my safehouse.

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 16:27:40

At 3/17/09 04:19 PM, HeartbreakHoldout wrote: You better hope they don't have a script which looks for keywords.

Hey shut up.

-_-

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 16:29:10

Ive been sick for two days and decided to check NG.

I need to start being more active. This was a good day.

I'm a designer and writer in Chicago. I've been published seven times for random junk. My first attempt at comedy can be found here: The Up To No Goods Web Series.

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 16:31:55

At 3/17/09 04:21 PM, TacoFreak wrote: Who wants?

I think I'll wait for a better sig fad.

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 16:33:18

At 3/17/09 04:16 PM, CaptainChip wrote: Woah, 15 pages in 9 hours? Time flies by when you're saving people from a potential killer.

I DECLARE TODAY 'NEWGROUNDS SUPER HEROES DAY'!

Let's give Mr. Tankman a cape today.

I love Photoshop.

Would have turned out better if I put more time into it.

This is it.

Proud member of Funkbrs the Great's Church of Hate.

I hate this guy

This is why I hate apple (computer company)

BBS Signature

Response to This is it. 2009-03-17 16:34:26

Deja vu?