00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chusing just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

6 New Pokemon Games Coming Soon?

7,807 Views | 21 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

6 New Pokemon Games Coming Soon? 2009-02-09 17:57:52

I was on Amazon looking for some stuffs and on the side bar one of the things was "Pokemon Platinum - March 20, 2008". So I was preaty surprised because I didn't think Nintendo and whatever that pokemon comp. is, Gamefreak or somthing, were even MAKING a new game! So I went to google and searched "new pokemon games" I got 6 game info thingys! I'm not a pokemon freak so I'm not sure if these are old or new games but i saw Pokemon platinum, pure silver, solid gold, chaos darkness, and bronze.

|---(\ /)-----| ....BuNnY.....!S.....m@d.....

|-<(^.^)>----|

|---+OO----|

Response to 6 New Pokemon Games Coming Soon? 2009-02-09 18:04:35

A friend of mine told me awhile ago that some companies will copyright names before the games are released so they can use them.

example: elder scrolls 4: oblivion

I don't know what to put here.

Response to 6 New Pokemon Games Coming Soon? 2009-02-09 18:52:02

If it was copyright er copywrite er whatever, its REALLY believable. Pics of the gamecase AND the little cartridge.

|-<(^.^)>----|

|---+OO----|

Response to 6 New Pokemon Games Coming Soon? 2009-02-09 19:51:02

lol, platinum's been in the works for over a year, the rest, you probably hit a hoax or a ROM Hack by those names.

DEEZNUTS

Response to 6 New Pokemon Games Coming Soon? 2009-02-09 19:52:06

lol if they DID make more pokemon games they'd probably kill themselves trying to come up with new Pokemon to put in it, or they'll end up with Pokemon the are like super messed with long names u cant pronounce lol

Response to 6 New Pokemon Games Coming Soon? 2009-02-09 21:43:55

Pure Silver? Solid gold?

you know what that means :D

We finally get a gold and silver remake ( about damn time )

Gamertag: Catspirit123

home forum

BBS Signature

Response to 6 New Pokemon Games Coming Soon? 2009-02-09 22:08:07

At 2/9/09 07:51 PM, Zetvirus55 wrote: lol, platinum's been in the works for over a year, the rest, you probably hit a hoax or a ROM Hack by those names.

Not only that, but it's been out in Japan for a while now, and due to be out in the US in a little over a month.

Also, I think the preferred names for the Gold/Silver remakes are Dusk Silver and Dawn Gold, or perhaps it's the other way around.

BBS Signature

Response to 6 New Pokemon Games Coming Soon? 2009-02-09 22:14:38

Wow! More Pokemon? Haven't they done enough? I'm not even sure if there still on t.v anymore?

Lives underwater

Response to 6 New Pokemon Games Coming Soon? 2009-02-09 22:15:39

At 2/9/09 10:12 PM, Jezuz wrote: Nah, I think that's right. If I remember correctly the less feathery bird was the night bird and Ho-oh was the day bird or something of the sort.

That's correct. In addition to this, the menu screen for Gold was a silhouette of Ho-Oh flying early morning, and for Silver it was Lugia flying in the evening. So those names would be highly appropriate.

Aussie Club | TF2 Crew | TJPPC

Steam, Xfire: ParadoxVoid | Gamertag: TheFinalParadox

BBS Signature

Response to 6 New Pokemon Games Coming Soon? 2009-02-10 00:41:45

At 2/9/09 11:55 PM, Aci6 wrote:
At 2/9/09 09:43 PM, fawnret wrote: Pure Silver? Solid gold?

you know what that means :D

We finally get a gold and silver remake ( about damn time )
Its a bit quick to be jumping to conclusions this early, they could just be made-up.

yes, I suppose your right

Gamertag: Catspirit123

home forum

BBS Signature

Response to 6 New Pokemon Games Coming Soon? 2009-02-10 09:47:19

I want these now!

6 New Pokemon Games Coming Soon?

( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)

BBS Signature

Response to 6 New Pokemon Games Coming Soon? 2009-02-10 11:31:43

Pokemon Gold was fucking legendary.

Gamertag- MarshallxDav | Steam ID- Eshneh | LastFM- MarshallNPK

BBS Signature

Response to 6 New Pokemon Games Coming Soon? 2009-02-10 11:31:43

Pokemon Gold was fucking legendary.

Gamertag- MarshallxDav | Steam ID- Eshneh | LastFM- MarshallNPK

BBS Signature

Response to 6 New Pokemon Games Coming Soon? 2009-02-10 15:48:40

At 2/10/09 09:47 AM, desert116 wrote: I want these now!

Oh, I really do hope Nintendo decides to remake Gold/Silver like they did for Red and Blue.

But other than Platinum -- pretty much the Yellow/Crystal/Emerald of Diamond and Pearl -- coming out soon, I've heard nothing new in the Pokemon RPG franchise. A few spin-off games, maybe, but no new versions for the DS as of yet.

Response to 6 New Pokemon Games Coming Soon? 2009-02-10 19:34:18

Im preatty sure that gold/silver r comin out but on amazon it said platinum comes out March 20 so idk

|-<(^.^)>----|

|---+OO----|

Response to 6 New Pokemon Games Coming Soon? 2009-02-10 19:40:53

Pokemon games are fun, but the developers are running out of ideas for new pokemons

Response to 6 New Pokemon Games Coming Soon? 2009-02-10 19:46:41

At 2/10/09 07:40 PM, Juan07 wrote: Pokemon games are fun, but the developers are running out of ideas for new pokemons

i agree, they need to make it a lil bit more like the sims. I liked how in diamond/pearl it changes to night in real time but i think they should make it so you can
customize your character
have a house
eat
sleep
talk
they need better battles instead of just clicking
and be able to take you pokemon out to walk with you.

|-<(^.^)>----|

|---+OO----|

Response to 6 New Pokemon Games Coming Soon? 2009-02-11 22:03:08

At 2/9/09 05:57 PM, Douger2 wrote: I was on Amazon looking for some stuffs and on the side bar one of the things was "Pokemon Platinum - March 20, 2008". So I was preaty surprised because I didn't think Nintendo and whatever that pokemon comp. is, Gamefreak or somthing, were even MAKING a new game! So I went to google and searched "new pokemon games" I got 6 game info thingys! I'm not a pokemon freak so I'm not sure if these are old or new games but i saw Pokemon platinum, pure silver, solid gold, chaos darkness, and bronze.

Yes, Platinum is the special of the 4th gen. to give you some help in understanding just in case you don't, here goes.
Red and Blue = 1st gen Yellow = Special of 1st gen
Silver and Gold =2nd gen Crystal = special
Ruby + Sapphire = 3rd gen Emerald = special
Diamond + Pearl = 4th gen Platinum = special
something and something = 5th gen...o my, they're fucked...lol
they are running out of ideas.

Response to 6 New Pokemon Games Coming Soon? 2009-02-11 22:04:20

pure silver, solid gold, chaos darkness, and bronze.

oh, and these you were talking about are fake.

Response to 6 New Pokemon Games Coming Soon? 2009-02-11 22:05:38

At 2/10/09 09:47 AM, desert116 wrote: I want these now!

these are fake, sorry...

Response to 6 New Pokemon Games Coming Soon? 2009-02-11 22:37:38

At 2/10/09 07:46 PM, Douger2 wrote:
At 2/10/09 07:40 PM, Juan07 wrote: Pokemon games are fun, but the developers are running out of ideas for new pokemons
i agree, they need to make it a lil bit more like the sims. I liked how in diamond/pearl it changes to night in real time but i think they should make it so you can
customize your character
have a house
eat
sleep
talk
they need better battles instead of just clicking
and be able to take you pokemon out to walk with you.

We shouldn't need to eat, sleep, or go to the freakin' bathroom in a pokemon game. Hopefully. Oh, and Solid Gold, Pure Silver, Bronze, and Chaos Black are fakes made by no-lifes.

Minecraft: grimmdestroyer

PSN: KindofBlue

Response to 6 New Pokemon Games Coming Soon? 2009-02-11 23:44:24

At 2/9/09 06:09 PM, Yamor wrote: I always thought that Chaos Darkness was a hoax...

It is. the new ones are the pokemon Gold and silver DS Remakes along with pokemon platinum. and it's actually chaos black which is a hoax that actually made it to Ebay. they have a new pokemon game like the gale of darkness. I think it was pokemon XD the rise of Lucario or something like that.