I'm getting down to this.
Okay, well let me just get one thing straight. This song is immense. Really. The melodic ideas, the whole piece worked, and it is fantastic,
But i have my critiscisms:
1. I thought the introduction took too long to get to the break down.
2. I was expecting something more epic after the build-up
3. i didnt like the snare roll in the break down.
But dont get me wrong here, this is incredible and keep it up. Those are just minor things i didnt like, this is amazing! 101/10 5/5 and Downloaded!
Keep in mind that this track is a year old, so chances are any flaws it has I won't be making again. ;)
1. Keep in mind that club mixes (like this song) almost never reach the break before the two-minute mark, it's kind of an unwritten rule I've noticed.
2. Understandable but nothing I can do about that now. I've become a lot better at tension and release over the past year so you won't see that problem with my music in the future.
3. I did. :(
Regardless - thanks for the review!
at how you were able to pull off such a unique song. honestly ur work is some of the most interesting and unique trance ive ever heard, and i loved every bit of this song
i love the piano how it sounds like an old country style piano that ud hear in a bar or something, but uve managed to weave it into a great trance song. the whole song is perfect. no suggestions cn be made
Sorry for the late response DJ-Zoysa! I was on vacation and entirely missed this review. D:
This is actually a year old and I've improved quite a bit since then. I'm glad you still like this track though. :)
This is weird but catchy =D
Stay immune. - Rawing
Wait what? XD
amazed is the right word, davidmull12.
ive come across a lot of goodness on newgrounds, and from you.
now ive started listening this, when i first saw this page i did what i usually did, started reading the reviews, hey.. who doesn't? ive read the review from davidmull12, who said he was amazed.. then i heard the intro of the song, and the collest thing happened at 0:20/0:21! my mouth fell open! haha, very good song, thanks to you i know that my holiday in turkey won't lack any good music! thanks & bye!
Glad you liked it so much, yannickje! :D Thanks for the praise and the review.
Please contact me if you would like to use this in a project. We can discuss the details.