00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Reisaki just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

*embrio*

30,329 Views | 318 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to *embrio* 2009-05-05 21:14:53

Hello embrio, I know you probably don't remember me (I posted awhile back about you being an old man when I was old enough to design video games and you to make the artwork for them, I think).
I'm back and I have a little request. This is for an rpg on a forum. I would like you to make a drawing of my character with my description. Could you do that for me? I was looking in the other threads and they don't have the style I want for this. I know you'll probably say "I don't do requests" , but could you make an exceptoion this time? Here is my description:
Name: Maric Morradar
Position: Bishop
Type:Shadow Cleric
Race: Dark Elf

Appearance: Somewhat muscular build, ruby red eyes, solem look, short black hair, dark blue-green skin.

Backstory: The Morradar Dynasty of priests had gone on for 50 generations, but as a result of the Civil War, Maric's family was killed and the creation of 51th generation was up to him. His baby brother, Kai, was taken during the raid of his home and now he seeks revenge on the men who did it. He'll stop at nothing to slaughter the men who killed his family and won't let anything stand in his way. He carries a baby rattle to remind him always of his baby brother, Kai, and what they did to him.

Equipment: Hooded Black Robe with Gold and Red Metallic Trim, Morradar Crosier, Morradar Family Tome, Kai's Baby Rattle.

Do you think you could do that? You don't have to draw the equipment and stuff, just Maric with the robe on, with the hood up, please. You would be a god to me if you could do this.

Response to *embrio* 2009-05-05 21:18:42

^forgot to mention that you don't have to color it.

Response to *embrio* 2009-05-05 21:30:31

Dex-X deal with all that shiz through PMs, we don't all need to see that

Look at my art!

BBS Signature

Response to *embrio* 2009-05-05 21:51:47

Oh, sorry I forgot about that, please forgive me. I'm pming it to him now. Sorry you think my description is shiz, but I tried hard to make it sound really good. Maybe the backstory is a little too generic for some, but I think it's ironic and it fits, considering he's a priest type.

Response to *embrio* 2009-05-05 22:35:07

Teach me to draw like this and ill be forever your eternal slave

The guy below me is gay

BBS Signature

Response to *embrio* 2009-05-08 16:22:00

Bomp Bomp Bomp Bomp-a Rama-lama Ding-Dong Doop Doo Doo da Doop Boogadie Boogadie Shoo Wawp!
This song is from The Cartoons called Who Put The Bomp
Bump.

Response to *embrio* 2009-05-08 16:35:04

e-m-b-r-i-o hasn't posted since February. Stop needlessly bumping this thread.
Unless you have something significant to add to this thread I'm going to delete any additional posts.

This sig is 100% effective protection from all hexes, curses, evil spirits and bad karma. Guaranteed.

BBS Signature

Response to *embrio* 2009-05-14 21:16:15

It isn't needingless, this epic thread deserves bumps, this isn't one of them though. i'd like to ask if anyone knows if embrio is coming back. If he is, cool, if not, okay, but he was epic. I wish he'd had waited to leave until after doing my request though...

Response to *embrio* 2009-05-16 13:25:22

mad skillz

Response to *embrio* 2009-06-06 20:18:38

heyhey... been away...

a drawing newly finished....

*embrio*

NEW DPI STUDIOS ART BOOK CAMPAIGN

CHECK IT

COME LOOK>> BUY A BOOK :)

BBS Signature

Response to *embrio* 2009-06-06 20:20:52

At 6/6/09 08:18 PM, e-m-b-r-i-o wrote: heyhey... been away...

Holy fucking dick, awesome!

Response to *embrio* 2009-06-06 22:11:30

what took you so damn long to come back?

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Old art thread: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /979013

If you love me, you will look at my clothing as well: http://surrealserendipity.bigcartel .com/

BBS Signature

Response to *embrio* 2009-06-07 03:13:36

took long?...... come back?.....

one more...

*embrio*

CHECK IT

BBS Signature

Response to *embrio* 2009-06-07 03:20:19

Really gorgeous. That detail is mindblowing. Even without the righteous execution the character design is awesome.

Response to *embrio* 2009-06-07 11:01:40

embrio ur art is amazing, keep posting! everyone clearly loves your art!!

Response to *embrio* 2009-06-07 12:04:28

I can't believe I've missed out on this thread. I should of seen this sooner. The detail into every drawing you make is fantastic.

Bookmarked. Definitely deserves to be shown out.

Post it on other art sites. You deserve more recognition for this.

Everything I see is just a image of my thoughts "Always looking for a better day..."

What's your fastest reaction time?

-[Audiosurf Club]-

BBS Signature

Response to *embrio* 2009-06-07 15:14:11

Thanks, I appreciate it.. I will keep posting..
yeah I have a deviant account set up.. just been to busy to fill it with anything.. I am workin on a new website tho...

a character sketch, done in Flash9.....

*embrio*

CHECK IT

BBS Signature

Response to *embrio* 2009-06-07 16:07:23

Just...out of...curiousity....did you just finish..running a...marathon?

Look at my art!

BBS Signature

Response to *embrio* 2009-06-08 11:31:01

hahaha... oh wait... I don't get it...

CHECK IT

BBS Signature

Response to *embrio* 2009-06-08 12:32:11

damn dude, I've only been drawing properly for maybe a month so I still suck, but hell if I could get half as good as you I would die a happy man.

Response to *embrio* 2009-06-08 13:01:47

At 6/8/09 11:31 AM, e-m-b-r-i-o wrote: hahaha... oh wait... I don't get it...

Alll... of the... dot's... make it... seem like you're... outta breath...

:P

Great art by the way. Loving your detail work! *thumbs up* You should rape the art portal if it ever comes up soon. :)

"People could care less about you, what people really care about though, is the image of you. The idea of you."

Response to *embrio* 2009-06-08 19:06:29

You should get a job drawing for Activision Blizzard and become a concept artist for World of Warcraft, some of your drawings look like WoW material. I mean come on, other than the emphazised breasts and the hard nipples, the first drawing on this page looks like a female troll on WoW. Without the tusks, of course. I think you should consider it. Maybe leak us some exclusive, confidential info on upcoming Wow expansions, eh?

Response to *embrio* 2009-06-08 21:56:52

A bit late but what the hell... welcome back, i missed browsing your art

Great stuff as usual love the first one :D

BBS Signature

Response to *embrio* 2009-06-08 22:38:09

Welcome back! =D

Your new art is typically excellent. Nothing to nitpick about, really. Nice work.

This sig is 100% effective protection from all hexes, curses, evil spirits and bad karma. Guaranteed.

BBS Signature

Response to *embrio* 2009-06-10 14:10:25

thanks for the compliments guys... and yeah, I thought I wanted to work at big companies, but I really just want to make my own games... working on a few... need one more good AS3 programmer ( anyone know somebody who is actually skilled at AS3? )
in the mean time.. stuff like this is what is paying my bills right now, a character design, for a company in Japan.. so cute! HOLDS GUN TO TEMPLE.. PULLS TRIGGER...

*embrio*

CHECK IT

BBS Signature

Response to *embrio* 2009-06-10 18:13:38

you have got some crazy skills, very nice work here!

<@greywing> check me on netlog!

BBS Signature

Response to *embrio* 2009-06-11 06:40:42

At 6/7/09 03:14 PM, e-m-b-r-i-o wrote: Thanks, I appreciate it.. I will keep posting..
yeah I have a deviant account set up.. just been to busy to fill it with anything.. I am workin on a new website tho...

a character sketch, done in Flash9.....

nice scetch. actually being clean work, it s more like completed. but oh yeah it needs more coloring maybe.

my furry stuff.

BBS Signature

Response to *embrio* 2009-06-14 21:24:50

shit man you're fucking' sick at drawing... lol... keep it up. AND SELL IT :O

So I liek chocolate milks.

Response to *embrio* 2009-11-27 22:45:39

HEY ALL.. been busy... wanted to submit stuff to the ART portal.. but I can't til someone "scouts" me...
can somebody please do this?..
eternal gratefulness.

E

CHECK IT

BBS Signature

Response to *embrio* 2009-11-27 22:50:25

I see one problem with this...
You need 4 arts to be scouted
and, your really not supposed to ask for scouts...

Do NOT ask to be scouted! Do not ask in the Forums or send the staff a Private Message about being scouted as these will only hurt your chances. Just submit at least four pieces of quality art and be patient, someone will find you! Every single person with art in the Art Portal has the ability to scout others, so there will be a lot of people with their eyes peeled for great submissions.

This text is in bold, which makes me aweso and your statement irrelevant.

ArtThread. Deviant. NGcar. SnowmansLand

BBS Signature