00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mirenamak just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

*embrio*

30,226 Views | 318 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to *embrio* 2009-01-05 12:21:08

I love that tiger tattoo, reckon you could post the wole picture? I think I'd get you to design me tattoo in the future. Also nice girl doodle.

Response to *embrio* 2009-01-05 22:01:18

Awesome stuff.

<3 Boobs.

Btw. I checed out DPI studios. Impressive stuff ! :D

I never knew you guys hibernate during the great canadian winter :]

BBS Signature

Response to *embrio* 2009-01-06 06:57:11

hey embrio, where did you buy SketchBook ? online or in a store?

You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else.

Response to *embrio* 2009-01-06 16:04:18

At 1/6/09 06:57 AM, Peglay wrote: hey embrio, where did you buy SketchBook ? online or in a store?

hey peg.. yeah.. I just Dl'd it.. off their site... I just went and checked.. its still only $100.. so dirty cheap for such a wicked program... you can save and open/alter PSD files in this version too!

SKETCHBOOK DL

NEW DPI STUDIOS ART BOOK CAMPAIGN

CHECK IT

COME LOOK>> BUY A BOOK :)

BBS Signature

Response to *embrio* 2009-01-06 16:06:08

I just gotta buy it, its awesome!

You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else.

Response to *embrio* 2009-01-06 23:14:54

WIP-itty dippity doo.. here's what I'm working on right now.... a Cowboy pic... It's big and detailed... I will post a link to the big pic when it's dun....

*embrio*

CHECK IT

BBS Signature

Response to *embrio* 2009-01-06 23:20:09

thats amazing! but the legs on the man dont look right to me, they dont seem to suit him

Response to *embrio* 2009-01-06 23:21:08

At 1/6/09 11:14 PM, e-m-b-r-i-o wrote: WIP-itty dippity doo.. here's what I'm working on right now.... a Cowboy pic... It's big and detailed... I will post a link to the big pic when it's dun....

That is absolutely fan - fucking - tastic. I can't even express words on how good that is. You should definitely make some things like this for the Newgrounds art contests. You could definitely place if you used art like this. Do one of the 'Perfect Pet' ideas that ReNaeNae is hosting right now! Also, in that game is coming out, you should use art like this for the menus and stuff, that would be unbelievable.

MY E-PENIS IS BIGGER THAN YOURS

8=================================>

...and this is my fag...

BBS Signature

Response to *embrio* 2009-01-07 00:53:43

Wow, great artwork. . . I mean REALLY GREAT :P

I would like to know, what program do you use to draw (other than flash)?

NDC: 2011 ~ Twitter ~ Artwork ~ ©JKA

BBS Signature

Response to *embrio* 2009-01-07 09:23:10

You messed up the perspective on the legs. They don't look right. Try fixing the straps holding his holster, that might be it.

But otherwise you kick so much ass with your artwork dude. Consider a job in comics?

good call... That is exactly what it is....yeah, I will have to fix that.. I drew the legs and feet disproportionately large ( yes on purpose ) .. so I need to make it work...

CHECK IT

BBS Signature

Response to *embrio* 2009-01-07 13:40:11

At 1/6/09 11:14 PM, e-m-b-r-i-o wrote: WIP-itty dippity doo.. here's what I'm working on right now.... a Cowboy pic... It's big and detailed... I will post a link to the big pic when it's dun....

linework is great, but i really dont like their legs...especially the chick's. Her right kneecap is off kilter compared to where her foot is pointing...and the guys thighs just dont look right, they look like they are ready to snap at any moment..like the other guys said, they don't suit him...they shouldn't be as shapely as the female's thighs.....also yeah the perspective of it all..but other ppl already brought that up....

http://afilthycomic.thecomicseries.com/

Tetsuooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!"

BBS Signature

Response to *embrio* 2009-01-08 00:11:39

JKA..... dude... SKETCHBOOK.. this is the 5 th time I've said it in here hahahaha I have even had a short talk with Peglay about it... look back a page or two... I think I even linked to the site..

Ok.. I fixed some things... if you still think it looks fucked.. too bad! hahahahha I am finishing it right now.. I think my decision to curl the toes of the cowboy boots.. and the big feet may give it a weird feel..
I ALWAYS welcome crits.. more eyes can be a good thing... however I won't always do what you suggest..
so thanks for being interested enough to comment.....but I like it now.. so I ain't fixing anything else. :)

*embrio*

CHECK IT

BBS Signature

Response to *embrio* 2009-01-08 01:32:28

Simply... Amazing...

BBS Signature

Response to *embrio* 2009-01-08 06:34:59

Looks good. Kinda looks like the dude from Blood and the dude from Darkwatch.

Response to *embrio* 2009-01-08 07:40:57

Your art is truely tremendous!

All the best for the future my man, i hope you go far!

Murad136, heres your fucking credit ;3

BBS Signature

Response to *embrio* 2009-01-08 07:44:43

At 1/8/09 12:11 AM, e-m-b-r-i-o wrote: so thanks for being interested enough to comment.....but I like it now.. so I ain't fixing anything else. :)

Awesome job, I love it!
So much artness in this thread, and everything is amazing!
Coloring it would be good idea...

Also-1k posts post

BBS Signature

Response to *embrio* 2009-01-08 08:39:00

I really love this thread, it's crammed with style and will to to do things right.
I loved the tatoo works, they're fantastic, I want to make a piece of such one day... the videogame characters also look adorably cute, you're doing a terrific work with that.

About the western piece... Yeah, It's that "thrusting hip" pose. Sometimes it's a bitch because the figure can look unbalanced, like if it's not really well-set on the floor... Your figures have narrow shoulders compared to their feet, making his left leg (her right one in the case of the squaw.) stand too much than desired... And choosing to draw volumes and details like crinkles and stuff quite naturally makes things worse, 'cause it makes it stand out even more.
You've seen my drawings... I tend to overuse that pose, so I'm talking from experience... I think it's too late for trying to make corrections, but I'll leave an ultra-quick sketch 'cause Igottoleavenowseeyoulaterlovebye.

*embrio*

Response to *embrio* 2009-01-08 09:18:10

hey thanks for the compliments guys!...

Joe... HAHAHA dude.. I did a few roughs for this piece.. and the sketch you did is one of the pose stances I drew! in fact the " above 45" is one of my favorites from the past.... I just used to do it too much.

I wish I hadn't of deleted my sketch, cause I swear it looks identical to yours....

CHECK IT

BBS Signature

Response to *embrio* 2009-01-08 11:32:39

Back again!

At 1/8/09 09:18 AM, e-m-b-r-i-o wrote: I wish I hadn't of deleted my sketch, cause I swear it looks identical to yours....

DAMN, What a pity... I'm sure we could have some laughs together comparing!
Well, that demontrates that you really thought very well your picture. Sometimes it's a matter of choices... More "correction" or more "badass"?
There another thing demostrated, too: You really are the nice person that you seemed to be. Although nearly all artists "encourage criticsm", most of them just content with blind adoration and cheap praise... Something understandable, 'cause criticsm has really gotten an ill name. Most people just think of criticizing as "flame that guy off", and there's lots of people who seem to enjoy pointing at other else's "mistakes" (sensibly or not.)
So, sometimes the critic, although required, is not really welcome. But, fortunately, that's not your case.
Ooops, I'm afraid I went on a rant again... Let's save this chatters for the lounge... I'm going to work on something again. I hope we meet again on the near future. Best of luck!

Response to *embrio* 2009-01-08 12:24:46

Wow your stuff is just amazing embrio :).

Response to *embrio* 2009-01-08 15:56:17

At 1/6/09 04:04 PM, e-m-b-r-i-o wrote:
At 1/6/09 06:57 AM, Peglay wrote: hey embrio, where did you buy SketchBook ? online or in a store?
hey peg.. yeah.. I just Dl'd it.. off their site... I just went and checked.. its still only $100.. so dirty cheap for such a wicked program... you can save and open/alter PSD files in this version too!

SKETCHBOOK DL

So you can actually save your work and then open it again and continue working on it...
damn it i gotta buy it!

Response to *embrio* 2009-01-08 22:33:30

At 1/8/09 12:11 AM, e-m-b-r-i-o wrote: JKA..... dude... SKETCHBOOK.. this is the 5 th time I've said it in here hahahaha I have even had a short talk with Peglay about it... look back a page or two... I think I even linked to the site..

Sorry :(

NDC: 2011 ~ Twitter ~ Artwork ~ ©JKA

BBS Signature

Response to *embrio* 2009-01-15 01:36:46

ok.. its dun.... I got my buddy to color it... I think it turned out sweet... I also posted a large version... for anyone who wants see more detail...

LINK TO THE BIG VERSION

*embrio*

CHECK IT

BBS Signature

Response to *embrio* 2009-01-15 06:45:54

its....beautiful....really great job man the colours really caught the eye and the style....im lost for words for it...lol all i can say is....MOAR

Response to *embrio* 2009-01-15 06:50:14

At 1/15/09 01:36 AM, e-m-b-r-i-o wrote: ok.. its dun.... I got my buddy to color it... I think it turned out sweet... I also posted a large version... for anyone who wants see more detail...

LINK TO THE BIG VERSION

Wow looks awesome!!

Response to *embrio* 2009-01-15 11:56:19

today's sketch... a concept drawing...

*embrio*

CHECK IT

BBS Signature

Response to *embrio* 2009-01-15 12:08:31

At 1/15/09 01:36 AM, e-m-b-r-i-o wrote: ok.. its dun.... I got my buddy to color it... I think it turned out sweet... I also posted a large version... for anyone who wants see more detail...

LINK TO THE BIG VERSION

the color looks good, but the legs and feet man....they still look off....there seems to be two different perspectives happening there. the characters dont look grounded and end up appearing contorted in different ways...i suggest drawing the feet first and work your way up

BBS Signature

Response to *embrio* 2009-01-15 12:23:01

At 1/15/09 12:08 PM, daftcrunk wrote:
the color looks good, but the legs and feet man....they still look off....there seems to be two different perspectives happening there. the characters dont look grounded and end up appearing contorted in different ways...i suggest drawing the feet first and work your way up

you mean, more like this? :)

*embrio*

CHECK IT

BBS Signature

Response to *embrio* 2009-01-15 12:29:02

At 1/15/09 12:23 PM, e-m-b-r-i-o wrote:
At 1/15/09 12:08 PM, daftcrunk wrote:
you mean, more like this? :)

Yes...lol..

.i guess you can't take a critique like me...check out the stuff i did afterwards

BBS Signature

Response to *embrio* 2009-01-15 12:52:39

hahah sorry dude... I was just pokin' ya.... :) it was meant to be funny... hahaha I have been in your thread a bunch of times... and remembered that " stilt-legged-guy " I just didn't comment because someone else already pointed it out...

I will leave a comment in your thread next time I look.. promise.

and just so you know....I am REALLY, REALLY, not offended in any way, by the crits you have given... I actually appreciate your opinion and time.

I am ALWAYS open to crits... but I don't always do what ppl suggest....

so thanks.

CHECK IT

BBS Signature