00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KiichigoInu just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Call Of Duty World At War Clan

87,174 Views | 1,199 Replies

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-01-19 11:45:43

At 1/19/09 11:38 AM, Grangers710 wrote: Hey Unknown, I think it was you, I kept trying to join your co-op but it wouldnt let me on Saturday.

well sir douche bag next time u invite me i'll join and more....................................

becuz i know you guys love them....................................

BTW Roundhouse is Harder but not that much harder to get under anymore UNCLE_BENFAGGOT

but everyone get on more and heavenduff add me to the tourny sheet WHORE!

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-01-19 11:46:45

At 1/19/09 11:44 AM, sammontague wrote: can i join?

OF COARSE what is yout gt and what system do you play on and heavenduff will add you to the list if we ever find his ass in all the canadian SNOW.....

srry for double post

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-01-19 12:12:20

where be duff?

My love to the foxes club

JOIN/LISTEN TO NG RADIO!!! you can look it up and hear or subscribe to it for FREE on itunes. just search newgrounds in Itunes store!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-01-19 14:00:09

can you guys please add me?
anyways, i got the stg-44 and it kicks ass in hardcore

my xbox gamertag: chrome ninja113\this kind fellow made this badass sig/ng log

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-01-19 15:48:46

Quick question for you guys.

How many mission have you been able to do on Veteran?
I've gotten up to "Their Land, Their Blood" on Veteran and I've done "Black Cats" on Hardened.

The Endless Handbag | NG Sig Makers | Gamertag: TheNewReference

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-01-19 18:51:41

At 1/19/09 03:48 PM, hawkkid777 wrote: Quick question for you guys.

I've gotten up to "Their Land, Their Blood" on Veteran and I've done "Black Cats" on Hardened.

I've only been able to do Black Cats and Semper Fi on Vet, but I've beaten the rest on Hardened. I may do some other easy ones like Vendetta, or Blood and Iron (I actually may have already done B&I), but I may just get lazy.

Also, anyone up for some co-op campaign? I've been itching to try out some Death Cards, maybe Sticks and Stones or Painkiller+Paintball and a few extras. It's a shame you can't use Death Cards anywhere but online. :l

GT - mousseNG | Steam - mousseng

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-01-19 20:32:13

At 1/16/09 11:27 PM, Nestman12 wrote: okay, let me lay down an organized game of funness.

****TEAM DEATHMATCH TOURNY******

1) This will take place Monday, January 19th, at 7 pm eastern time.
2) If you can make it, send me your Gamertag in a PM.
3) I will add all who send and by monday i will post the final list.
4) The tourny will last 5 rounds of team deathmatch, the winner will be determined by his score in all three games put together. Not kills, score. I will record all score at the end of rounds.

Fuck yeah man !!!

I'd like to get some feedback from this tourney !!!
If you didn't get enough people to play, just tell me and I'll try to help you making it a bigger tourney... with my almighty powers...

lulz...

At 1/18/09 08:30 PM, TheUnknownVoice wrote: NO MORE GLITCHS FOR CALL OF DUTY WORLD AT WAR.............YES!!!!!!!!!\

(and i don't know if this is true for the Xbox so fuck ya'll

o rly?
freakin nice !!!!

At 1/19/09 12:12 PM, Nestman12 wrote: where be duff?

Here.

At 1/19/09 11:44 AM, sammontague wrote: can i join?

gamertag?
psn?
P.I.N.?

and.....................................
........ em.............. Unknown.................................
................................. stop your fucking...............annoying shit posts...................................
..... your making our thread look like a freakin noob pit.....................................
I won't read anything you write until you learn how to make a correct post.......................
k bitch?.......................

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-01-19 21:01:55

since you won't be reading this.................FUCK YOU BITCH><><><><>

anyways i won't put no more dots because ya'll bitch to much about em

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-01-19 22:09:30

At 1/19/09 11:46 AM, TheUnknownVoice wrote:
OF COARSE what is yout gt and what system do you play on and heavenduff will add you to the list if we ever find his ass in all the canadian SNOW.....

Well... actually, in Quebec where i live in Canada. It's really fucking cold. There's not like OMG I CAN'T SEE ANYONE SNOW. There's more like OMG MY SHOES ARE GETTING DIRTY SNOW - Some stupid quotes made by girls in my school lol xD

But yeah, it's cold man. I'm missing tomorrow's day of school just because i made a lame excuse and said i would watch the inauguration of Obama tomorrow lol.

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-01-19 22:15:02

At 1/19/09 06:51 PM, Assaeva wrote:
At 1/19/09 03:48 PM, hawkkid777 wrote: Quick question for you guys.

I've only been able to do Black Cats and Semper Fi on Vet, but I've beaten the rest on Hardened. I may do some other easy ones like Vendetta, or Blood and Iron (I actually may have already done B&I), but I may just get lazy.

Also, anyone up for some co-op campaign? I've been itching to try out some Death Cards, maybe Sticks and Stones or Painkiller+Paintball and a few extras. It's a shame you can't use Death Cards anywhere but online. :l

Had my Girl YA!!! Check COD4 Borad for more Info if ya want.
Platnuim'd the Game so all of um.
When is the Torny good ol fellows. It would be good to have them during the week but Just let me know. I rented Mirrors edge but as always will play with you guys. I REFUSE to let fuckin MakMan get ahead of my Trophy count. ALMOST 300!!!!!

Hitman Crew - Hitman Absolution

Governor of the ZSC

PSN is in my sig or flashing on your screen after I kill you.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-01-20 02:54:09

Joining! I'll the needed stuff tomorrow.

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-01-20 09:28:09

and GRANGERS FUCKING ADD ME YOU FUCKING DICK I'VE HAD A FRIEND REQUEST SENT TO YOU FOR DAYS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111 11ONEone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

ACCEPT IT

I did add you my friend...

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-01-20 16:47:21

HOLY SHIT GLITCHES are back to being operationaly i learned that it was just a hotfix not the real update so i guess that was a fuck us, right?

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-01-20 17:11:47

At 1/19/09 09:01 PM, TheUnknownVoice wrote: since you won't be reading this.................FUCK YOU BITCH><><><><>

There is a lot of fucked up men in this clan.

I think duff is a fuck magnet.

Oh shit i didn't mean that!

Gamer Tag: General Gasher

My fourm is at www.HackersHub.aceboards.com the first ten members are mods! I really need members Guys help me out!

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-01-20 18:08:54

At 1/19/09 10:09 PM, DarkSoldier wrote:
But yeah, it's cold man. I'm missing tomorrow's day of school just because i made a lame excuse and said i would watch the inauguration of Obama tomorrow lol.

Heh, I went to school today and all we did was watch it. It got boring after a while. Then we all just got out our phones and started texting. Yea...

Btw, I won't be on COD much this week. I got a ton of school work to do. Ill hopefully be on Friday night and most of the weekend.

PS3 - Sharpe365 | COD:WaW Clan | Guild Wars Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-01-20 20:38:43

The tourny is officially a bomb. Only for people joined, it really didn't take off.

Hey Duff.

Is anyone up for a challenge because If you have 360 and do actively play, Add me.
GT: Namen21

My love to the foxes club

JOIN/LISTEN TO NG RADIO!!! you can look it up and hear or subscribe to it for FREE on itunes. just search newgrounds in Itunes store!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-01-20 23:29:43

can i join? i got World at war for the wii about 3 days ago, rank 24 at the moment, my friend code is 3394-8361-0694

@Sonic Crew @ TJPPC @ SSBC@

Brawl FC: 4382-4212-2638

Other Friend Codes

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-01-21 00:17:31

At 1/20/09 04:47 PM, TheUnknownVoice wrote: HOLY SHIT GLITCHES are back to being operationaly i learned that it was just a hotfix not the real update so i guess that was a fuck us, right?

this shit sucks bad...
why didn't they fucking fix it all in one shot...
glitches are ruinning the game !!!

At 1/20/09 05:11 PM, PadreBueno wrote:
At 1/19/09 09:01 PM, TheUnknownVoice wrote: since you won't be reading this.................FUCK YOU BITCH><><><><>

There is a lot of fucked up men in this clan.

yup :)
especially our regular members...

I think duff is a fuck magnet.

Oh shit i didn't mean that!

what's a fuck magnet anyway?
cause like Unknown said, I'm a damn frenchie..
so if you don't mind Unknown

Mange dla merde connard de vierge !!!

At 1/20/09 11:29 PM, DarkComet33 wrote: can i join? i got World at war for the wii about 3 days ago, rank 24 at the moment, my friend code is 3394-8361-0694

what do you mean... friend code?
You mean that it's not your wii?
or that's the name of the code on the wii...
guess I wouldn't even be surprised... nintendo just keeps trying to push their "kid system" concept further...

that's what I gawt 4 da turn3y already...

1- Ripper
2- Duff
3- jtm17
4- killswitch
5- unknown
6-
7-
8-

so if ya guys R interrested in joinning jusk awsk m4n !1

k, whatever. I'll take inscriptions to up to something like 8 members. But I can change it if there too much people who'd like to join :)

Gnight fools !!!

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-01-21 07:59:26

On COD4 until Gliches are fixed I will play the Tourny but fuck Normal Gameplay.

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-01-21 14:42:19

Has a date for the tourney been sorted yet? As you know I can only get on at weekends while I'm at uni so have it during the week or I'll miss out. We've gotta have a zombie match or two as well as I'm itching to try and beat my current score. Right, I'm off to get some food ^^

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-01-21 15:06:25

Almost forgot to post here. I got it for the wii and my tag is FurryFox.

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-01-21 15:27:58

Welcome Fox, glad to have you join the Clan our tag is NewG or if you prefer NG. Set up some matches with your Wii brethren and have at it.

Governor of the ZSC

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-01-21 15:31:34

At 1/21/09 03:27 PM, TheRipper00 wrote: Welcome Fox, glad to have you join the Clan our tag is NewG or if you prefer NG. Set up some matches with your Wii brethren and have at it.

Alright then. Once I finish work tonight I'll have at it.

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-01-21 15:41:29

i only play zombie untill glitches are fikes guys. my highest is only 11, after 4 games though

Steam: Chubzilla100 also Check out da You Tubes

I dont think you understand the importance of clicking my sig, and the limitless prizes it holds.

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-01-21 15:43:08

At 1/21/09 03:06 PM, FurryFox wrote: Almost forgot to post here. I got it for the wii and my tag is FurryFox.

whats the code your using?
yours? or you friends one?

tell meeee !!!

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-01-21 15:46:53

At 1/21/09 03:43 PM, HeavenDuff wrote:
At 1/21/09 03:06 PM, FurryFox wrote: Almost forgot to post here. I got it for the wii and my tag is FurryFox.
whats the code your using?
yours? or you friends one?

tell meeee !!!

I'll post the code later. I have to head to work.

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-01-21 15:51:40

Fuck it i'll post it now.

Am I forgetting anything else?

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-01-21 17:43:55

Shit, I never new COD4 was still so popular, otherwise i'd play it more.

Is it me or does the stg rape all ass?

Gamer Tag: General Gasher

My fourm is at www.HackersHub.aceboards.com the first ten members are mods! I really need members Guys help me out!

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-01-21 20:25:49

At 1/21/09 05:43 PM, PadreBueno wrote: Shit, I never new COD4 was still so popular, otherwise i'd play it more.

Is it me or does the stg rape all ass?

and i'm fucked up, your the one who wants to stick a gun up someones ass AND SHOOT!!!!! YOU DIRTY FUCKER!!!!!!!!

anyways heavenduff is the best frenchie i know and the reason they had a hotfix during double xp is so you don't get double xp when you glitch but the update is soon to come trust me and i hope all that rainbow bullshit is off now fucking ANNOYING AS SHIT!!!!

Ripper is a daddy he might get on more or less depends on how annoyed he gets from the new baby girl, lol!

AND I have a youtube account with me and some of the guys from the COD4 clan if you want to see the videos just click HERE

BBS Signature

Response to The Call Of Duty World At War Clan 2009-01-21 20:42:30

At 1/21/09 08:25 PM, TheUnknownVoice wrote:
anyways heavenduff is the best frenchie i know and the reason they had a hotfix during double xp is so you don't get double xp when you glitch but the update is soon to come trust me and i hope all that rainbow bullshit is off now fucking ANNOYING AS SHIT!!!!

I do believe the rainbow or messed up clan tag tricks are still up and it really annoys me cause you have all these nubs who are like "who could have possibly invented these clan tags" and it's like so fucking obvious.

*cough*treyarch*cough*

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature