00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

grebemGrim just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List

540,359 Views | 5,448 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-06-27 16:48:40

At 5/21/04 10:33 PM, gfoxcook wrote: One of the most anticipated gfox list updates ever, methinks. And there's good news for a lot of people: I've kept the requirements at 10k all around. Not only that, but (for now, at least) the list includes ALL PEOPLE OVER 10K in one or more of the required stats, not the top 100 of those people.

I think the anticpation is even higher now!
I know I'd love to see how many of us (myself included) are now on the "2 stats over 10K" list!!!

POST NOW OR THE BUNNY GETS IT!!!

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-06-27 22:35:00

At 6/27/04 04:48 PM, Bila wrote: I know I'd love to see how many of us (myself included) are now on the "2 stats over 10K" list!!!

Unless gfox forgets about me I'll be on that list too! Bila, how many hours per day do you hang on the portal? Do have the free time to vote while you're at work? You've been one of the most consistent voters I've seen and you're one of the reasons why I continue to grab points (you'll never catch me, mwahahaha). You must be very tired Bila. Why not take a break from Newgrounds and forget about all this tedious voting?

Levels --- Badges

Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-06-27 23:09:58

At 6/27/04 10:58 PM, Dobio wrote: Whoa, I forgot that I'll be on this list the next time it updates.

O_o

Well congrats. You will since the only thing he will cut would be b/p to 11k or 12k or even more.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-06-29 12:56:49

At 6/27/04 10:35 PM, Recon_Rebel wrote: You must be very tired Bila. Why not take a break from Newgrounds and forget about all this tedious voting?

I think you need a rest too Bila ;)

UNITE THE CLANS | space cheese | RG podcasts | also cocks

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-06-29 13:07:09

At 6/21/04 09:27 AM, gfoxcook wrote: ;_;

lol man, lol.

Well there you go. Keep looking on the bright side of things like that and I doubt very many people will continue to call you "poor morph" for long.

Meh, if i look on the bright side then people might actually stop calling me 'poor morph'. Nice advice gfox i'll remember to think more positively from now on. Well on NG anyway :-D

Anywho, for those curious as to when the next update of this list may be expected... it's taking a back seat to the big 6.00+ VP list update I have planned between 10 days and 2 weeks from now.

Yay! I'll have to work a bit harder on my vp just to get that little boost that will send me a lot higher than i currently am. Man i have to get my ass in the portal...

JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-06-30 00:36:39

At 6/27/04 10:35 PM, Recon_Rebel wrote:

:: Unless gfox forgets about me I'll be on that list too! Bila, how many hours per day do you hang on the portal?
not as much as i used too! my woman sees to that!
:Do have the free time to vote while you're at work? You've been one of the most consistent voters I've seen and you're one of the reasons why I continue to grab points (you'll never catch me, mwahahaha).
I can't log on from work at all! :( Which is why I log on when I get up early and log on again for a while as soon as I get home.
:You must be very tired Bila. Why not take a break from Newgrounds and forget about all this tedious voting?
I just got back from a break in voting! I spent 9 days in the boondocks of Illinois taking care for my mother.
It was HELL having to use AOL and being told that I'd already voted on every flash! I can't see how anyone can be loyal to that chump outfit!

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-06-30 00:46:38

At 6/29/04 12:56 PM, Captain_Bob wrote:
At 6/27/04 10:35 PM, Recon_Rebel wrote: You must be very tired Bila. Why not take a break from Newgrounds and forget about all this tedious voting?

I'll rest enough when I'm dead!
Dogma has been averaging 100+ b/p for some time now and I can't make it TOO easy for her, can I?
As it is i'm only staying in step behind Recon_Rebel, but ahead of alexsmolik. We 3 are all moving at the same speed right now.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-06-30 01:00:24

At 6/30/04 12:46 AM, Bila wrote: Dogma has been averaging 100+ b/p for some time now and I can't make it TOO easy for her

Her you say? hmmm, so the Chris is Chistina, not Christopher afterall.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-06-30 07:40:53

At 6/30/04 01:00 AM, MPA wrote:
At 6/30/04 12:46 AM, Bila wrote: Dogma has been averaging 100+ b/p for some time now and I can't make it TOO easy for her

I was only assuming, and that can be very wrong.
wasn't the photo of acidburn from the movie "hackers" used as a profile photo? or am i confused again

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-06-30 08:24:25

I read the latest posts here and i didnt saw it, so i would ask... when exactly will be the next update?

I must see myself on the list :)
..481 + 476 + 3265 + 7797 = 12019...

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-06-30 08:48:05

At 6/30/04 08:24 AM, carmelhadinosaur wrote: I read the latest posts here and i didnt saw it, so i would ask... when exactly will be the next update?

Early mid July. I had a hard time finding it, next time I'll use CTRL+F.

I must see myself on the list :)
..481 + 476 + 3265 + 7797 = 12019...

Sorry, but you need 10k in one catergory. And gfox will be changing that to a higher number eventually, so pick up the pace.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-06-30 09:03:42

At 6/30/04 08:48 AM, MrX2003 wrote: Sorry, but you need 10k in one catergory. And gfox will be changing that to a higher number eventually, so pick up the pace.

Rats!
Oh well.. im 37 days (or even less) from having 10000 b\p..

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-06-30 10:46:21

At 6/30/04 01:00 AM, MPA wrote:

she's quitting so it don'tmatter anymore. dogma is a she. i met her a couple time last year at raves. i post those pix i gotwhen i find them.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-06-30 16:44:30

At 6/27/04 04:48 PM, Bila wrote: I think the anticpation is even higher now!
I know I'd love to see how many of us (myself included) are now on the "2 stats over 10K" list!!!

POST NOW OR THE BUNNY GETS IT!!!

Well, look at how many were on the 2+ over 10k list last time, and add yourself and Recon (+2) and bam, there's your new number. At the very minimum, at least. #;-}>

At 6/27/04 10:35 PM, Recon_Rebel wrote: Unless gfox forgets about me I'll be on that list too! Bila, how many hours per day do you hang on the portal? Do have the free time to vote while you're at work? You've been one of the most consistent voters I've seen and you're one of the reasons why I continue to grab points (you'll never catch me, mwahahaha). You must be very tired Bila. Why not take a break from Newgrounds and forget about all this tedious voting?

On that list? You've only got 10,000+ b/p, though. Not exp or posts or reviews. Blams and saves aren't separate right now, if that's what you were thinking. They may be at some point, but I haven't split them off quite yet.

As for Bila taking a break... heh. I thought your pace was JUST above Bila's, anyway, so why are you worried anymore? Hell, if anyone should be worried right now, it's RyoHahn (as you're about to pass him once you cross 32,000 and then boom, not far to him). Then again, he's stopping getted b/p for the past couple of months, so... perhaps not.

At 6/29/04 12:56 PM, Captain_Bob wrote:

hahahaha. Your concern lies more in the area of... VP... than b/p, eh? #;-}>

At 6/27/04 10:58 PM, Dobio wrote: Whoa, I forgot that I'll be on this list the next time it updates.

O_o

Even though I mentioned it all over the damned place?!?! #;-}>

At 6/29/04 01:07 PM, -Morph- wrote:
At 6/21/04 09:27 AM, gfoxcook wrote: ;_;
lol man, lol.

O_O if you say so. o_o

Well there you go. Keep looking on the bright side of things like that and I doubt very many people will continue to call you "poor morph" for long.
Meh, if i look on the bright side then people might actually stop calling me 'poor morph'. Nice advice gfox i'll remember to think more positively from now on. Well on NG anyway :-D

Okay, it's a deal. I'll expect my $200 motivational speaker fee in the mail by next Monday, okay?

Anywho, for those curious as to when the next update of this list may be expected... it's taking a back seat to the big 6.00+ VP list update I have planned between 10 days and 2 weeks from now.
Yay! I'll have to work a bit harder on my vp just to get that little boost that will send me a lot higher than i currently am. Man i have to get my ass in the portal...

Then what are ya waiting for?! RUN!

Oh wait, I posted the VP list an hour ago. Too late. #;-}> Well, unless you got the boost you wanted in the past day, that is...

At 6/30/04 10:46 AM, Syme wrote:
At 6/30/04 01:00 AM, MPA wrote: Her you say? hmmm, so the Chris is Chistina, not Christopher afterall.
she's quitting so it don'tmatter anymore. dogma is a she. i met her a couple time last year at raves. i post those pix i gotwhen i find them.

Well, she's not quitting till July 8th, apparently, so there's still time for her to change her mind. Are you sure she's fine with you discussing her gender in public? After a year+ of not wanting people on NG to know whether Dogma = man or woman, I'm not so sure talking openly is a great idea. But then again, if she truly is leaving, what does she care anymore how people interpret her posts, since she won't be making any more of them.

As for you meeting her at raves, very well. But Tanner... who met her (and took some furniture off her hands) was referring to her as a "he" in a way that made me think, since he'd met her in person, that she definitely WAS a he. And he mentioned not knowing what her gender was until he heard her "masculine voice" on the telephone or somesuch. I took that as pretty much confirmation that Dogma was male. That was a few months ago, and I didn't bother to tell anyone else, out of respect for her privacy, but seeing as how you've posted the pic and started talking about it... eh, so I wonder which of the two stories is real. It matters little to me, but others might find this interesting.

It's certainly something to pass the time in here before I do the update (don't hold your breath, people, I'm kinda burned out after the 748 VP numbers I just dealt with today). So have fun, anyone who wishes to speculate about Tanner and Syme's stories.

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-06-30 19:05:07

At 6/30/04 04:44 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
if she truly is leaving, what does she care anymore how people interpret her posts, since she won't be making any more of them.

that what i thought. she's goign so it dun matter no more.

Tanner and stuff

hummmm. i found a couple a thing she he? wrote.

At 6/27/04 09:09 AM, D0GMA wrote:
I can wear a size 4 skirt and that as much info as you get :-P~~~~

i guess a guy can wear a skirt, but i a 8. who wear a 4?

At 5/31/04 02:41 AM, D0GMA wrote:
Some of us pretend to be none of the above, and avoid answering the question whenever possible. Both Syme and Tanner believe they met me. I can guarantee their opinions differ as to whether I am male or female. By the same token, I believe I've seen them, so who can say for sure?

ooooo that make me mad. we talked lots butnot ng just girl stuff when we met. maybe not her? him? i thoughti met her no wi dun know.

It's certainly something to pass the time in here before I do the update (don't hold your breath, people, I'm kinda burned out after the 748 VP numbers I just dealt with today). So have fun, anyone who wishes to speculate about Tanner and Syme's stories.

<---specalating

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-06-30 23:34:47

At 6/30/04 10:46 AM, Syme wrote:

darn, I'm sorry to hear that Dogma is leaving.

I'd been reclusive on Newgrounds for 3 1/5 years with hardly posting in the forums untill I found Dogma mentioning me on the Elite Guard page.
Although I don't know Dogma or any of you all that well yet I've enjoyed getting to know what I do know of you people.
:)

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-07-04 18:22:55

that's the old list, i currently have over 10,150 exp
I agree! Recon should rest a bit... relax a bit!
LOL My computers been taking it's own breaks lately. I've recently blown out my power supply

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-07-04 22:39:40

Wow,I finally made it to 10,000+ in blam/saves..

Do I qualify for this list yet?

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-07-05 03:08:54

At 7/5/04 03:02 AM, mrbadass666 wrote: May i ask how much posts do you need to get into the top posts list? Thanks

you don't read very well huh? You would need 10,000 posts to get on it.. or get 10,000 in another stat.

if you're looking for the top posters list, it was locked awhile ago.

closing in on 42,000 points altogether. :D

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-07-05 14:31:50

At 7/5/04 03:08 AM, Crono- wrote: closing in on 42,000 points altogether. :D

Damn... I think i only have half of that much, give us lower number guys a chance crono- hehe...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-07-06 03:30:52

Oh no!
Im so far away from being on the next update!
I would have 10000 b/p 37 more days! at least!
Gotta vote quickly..

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-07-06 05:06:26

At 7/6/04 03:30 AM, carmelhadinosaur wrote: Oh no!
Im so far away from being on the next update!
I would have 10000 b/p 37 more days! at least!
Gotta vote quickly..

Take your time, this list is a slow one and does not get updated all that often...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-07-06 12:14:00

At 6/30/04 04:44 PM, gfoxcook wrote: O_O if you say so. o_o

Yes i believe i do say so. Is that a bad thing?

Okay, it's a deal. I'll expect my $200 motivational speaker fee in the mail by next Monday, okay?

Next monday? I may be able to do so by then but i don't know. I'll have to talk to my financial advisor about this considering i'm so poor he may just say no. How about you give me an extension of say....a week?

WHERE? WHEN? HOW? WHY? WHAT?

Oh wait, I posted the VP list an hour ago. Too late. #;-}> Well, unless you got the boost you wanted in the past day, that is...

Heheh funny. Getting me all hyped up about nothing at all! Nope i didn't get it in time for this update. I think i got it about 3 days after though considering my lack of motivation for getting more vp....i may have to buy another motivational speach from you again :-P

Oh yeah sorry this is so incredibly late but happy birthday. I only found out about a minute ago when i checked the list again and saw your post soon after. hehe that reminds me, that's my brothers birthday....

JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-07-12 01:25:00

At 6/30/04 07:05 PM, Syme wrote:
At 6/27/04 09:09 AM, D0GMA wrote: I can wear a size 4 skirt and that as much info as you get :-P~~~~
i guess a guy can wear a skirt, but i a 8. who wear a 4?

Anyone can wear a size 4 skirt....... on their head! #;-}>

Eh, it's a thought.

ooooo that make me mad. we talked lots butnot ng just girl stuff when we met. maybe not her? him? i thoughti met her no wi dun know.

I know what you mean. It's one thing on the net, but not knowing for sure who you were talking to in person? Eh. Whatever.

At 7/4/04 06:22 PM, Bila wrote: that's the old list, i currently have over 10,150 exp

Of course it's old. Every list on Wi/Ht? is old after at MOST a day (sometimes after a few minutes or hours, even).

I agree! Recon should rest a bit... relax a bit!

Heh. You have a good shot at catching him in b/p if he did rest for a bit, but I think he'd still be a bit too far ahead of you on this quadlist for you to catch him very quickly.

LOL My computers been taking it's own breaks lately. I've recently blown out my power supply

Whooops. O_o

At 7/6/04 12:14 PM, -Morph- wrote:
At 6/30/04 04:44 PM, gfoxcook wrote: O_O if you say so. o_o
Yes i believe i do say so. Is that a bad thing?

I have no idea what we're talking about any longer.

Next monday? I may be able to do so by then but i don't know. I'll have to talk to my financial advisor about this considering i'm so poor he may just say no. How about you give me an extension of say....a week?

Beh.

WHERE? WHEN? HOW? WHY? WHAT?

I dunno either. ;_;

Heheh funny. Getting me all hyped up about nothing at all! Nope i didn't get it in time for this update. I think i got it about 3 days after though considering my lack of motivation for getting more vp....i may have to buy another motivational speach from you again :-P

Well, I just updated the VP list AGAIN, so... whatever you were hoping for... oh wait, you're not on the 7.50+ list. er... nevermind then. O_O

Oh yeah sorry this is so incredibly late but happy birthday. I only found out about a minute ago when i checked the list again and saw your post soon after. hehe that reminds me, that's my brothers birthday....

Thanks, morph.

I think you already mentioned about your bro, but happy belated b-day to him either way. How old is he?

At 7/5/04 03:08 AM, Crono- wrote:
At 7/5/04 03:02 AM, mrbadass666 wrote: May i ask how much posts do you need to get into the top posts list? Thanks
you don't read very well huh? You would need 10,000 posts to get on it.. or get 10,000 in another stat.

if you're looking for the top posters list, it was locked awhile ago.

Thanks for trying to field his question, Crono. I'm not sure which of the two he meant either, but you answered him either way, so he should have no room to complain. #;-}>

closing in on 42,000 points altogether. :D

Nifty! I should be at, around, or above 50,000 by now, methinks. We'll find out shortly enough, because an update is coming this week. I meant to do it before this VP update, but it'd been 11 days since the last VP list, so that became a higher priority.

Now, the quadlist once again is #1 on my list of lists to list. #;-}> Expect it shortly, but don't start pestering me in this thread (or in the VP thread, for that matter). It will come when it comes. And we'll see how I cut it off. Hopefully I won't have to cut it off at all, so keep your fingers crossed, all.

Goodnight, all! Enjoy the VP list while you're waiting for this one, please. See ya tomorrow/day after, hopefully with the quadlist in tow. Bye.

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-07-14 06:22:09

As promised, as hinted out, as wildly anticipated... a 3 hour labour of statitude is produced. And rejoice, all who hoped to make it: EVERYONE over 10k in any of the four required stats is on the list tonight. This MAY be the last time that's true, however. Whether I decide to split b/p into separate blams and saves columns or whether I raise the b/p and/or exp marks by 1000 or so or whether I just cut the list at say the top 100... that remains to be seen. But expect one of those three cuts to happen next update, it's quite likely I'll have to choose by then (the list is getting a bit long and clumsy.

Take heed, all: AGENT66 has resumed getting exp, b/p, AND is making a ton of reviews. His 1+ year retirement is... ENDED! courtday, meanwhile... had a net gain of exactly 1 stat point since last update 54 days ago (in the form of a single blam). Other interesting notes: -PZY- and wismty both have 5325 exp. Sonic_Youth and helldoll81 both have 4800 exp (and have been tied in exp AND VP for quite some time now, I've noticed while doing the VP list updates). Anywho, here's the stats about new people to the list and a couple new double10kers as well (congrats, HeadBanger and Bila!). Enjoy the list, all!

List entry due to b/p (11):
ORKarate, Mystboy, Hice, Nijsse, SouthPhillyGangsta, Rabid-Echidna, Shpouiten, -Applesauce-, jujmcint, good_guy_o, Pure_LionHeart

List entry due to exp (5):
pandi, Nostrant, MI4_REAL_2001, PriKedELiK, TherealZ-Man

List entry due to posts (2):
Dobio, Ozcar

Current people (marked with bold in the list) with more than one 10k+ stat (13 total, 2 new):
ramagi (exp & b/p)
NemesisM66 (exp & b/p)
biteme2514 (b/p & posts)
Captain_Bob (exp & b/p)
Shrapnel (exp & posts)
_altr_ (exp & b/p)
-YoinK- (exp & b/p)
dl_Monk (exp & b/p)
TannerCenterwall (exp & posts)
HAQnSPITT (exp & b/p)
staphita (exp & b/p)
Bila [NEW] (exp & b/p)
-HeadBanger- [NEW] (b/p & posts)

July 14 2004
Rank - Exp -- B/P -- Posts -- Reviews -- Total | Username
============================================
001.) 05395 - 49503 - 00005 - 00002 - 54905 | fixit
002.) 10650 - 41443 - 01647 - 00087 - 53827 | ramagi
003.) 06340 - 39000 - 06336 - 00286 - 51962 | gfoxcook +1
004.) 08488 - 34308 - 07735 - 00044 - 50575 | TheJoe324 -1
005.) 07120 - 32651 - 06646 - 00058 - 46475 | Recon_Rebel
006.) 08870 - 27728 - 07843 - 00150 - 44591 | alexsmolik +1
007.) 07540 - 32284 - 02785 - 00149 - 42758 | DuMa_RyoHahn -1
008.) 06490 - 34337 - 01154 - 00186 - 42167 | Crono-
009.) 10268 - 31187 - 00091 - 00401 - 41947 | Bila
010.) 14460 - 24253 - 00411 - 00017 - 39141 | NemesisM66 +1
011.) 05637 - 24793 - 08363 - 00079 - 38872 | thisisasignin -1
012.) 04745 - 20482 - 10844 - 00100 - 36171 | biteme2514
013.) 06790 - 14803 - 05112 - 08530 - 35235 | XwaynecoltX
014.) 04645 - 27797 - 02199 - 00119 - 34760 | D0GMA +6
015.) 11522 - 19051 - 03420 - 00042 - 34035 | Captain_Bob +1
016.) 06500 - 26592 - 00670 - 00043 - 33805 | chaotic1 -2
017.) 05710 - 23665 - 04031 - 00113 - 33519 | leeboy105 +7
018.) 05870 - 23238 - 03146 - 00319 - 32573 | XkwiziTOnE -3
019.) 11595 - 17817 - 02899 - 00127 - 32438 | _altr_ +2
020.) 07450 - 19151 - 05409 - 00333 - 32343 | _lightning_ -2
021.) 09251 - 13134 - 09377 - 00048 - 31810 | -poxpower- +2
022.) 11088 - 17350 - 01055 - 02111 - 31604 | -YoinK-
023.) 09959 - 19648 - 01769 - 00181 - 31557 | Stormwarden -6
024.) 16379 - 01807 - 12527 - 00323 - 31036 | Shrapnel -5
025.) 04045 - 21749 - 01453 - 02046 - 29293 | Artificial +7
026.) 09913 - 18211 - 00007 - 00038 - 28169 | DrMSM
027.) 09848 - 05684 - 11973 - 00538 - 28043 | format -2
028.) 11780 - 14709 - 01328 - 00100 - 27917 | dl_Monk -1
029.) 10490 - 00678 - 16084 - 00049 - 27301 | TannerCenterwall -1
030.) 05075 - 10559 - 10388 - 00496 - 26518 | -HeadBanger- +1
031.) 08480 - 16540 - 00854 - 00082 - 25956 | nimmer -1
032.) 12008 - 10883 - 02601 - 00022 - 25514 | HAQnSPITT -3
033.) 06026 - 18564 - 00688 - 00196 - 25474 | moongod +11
034.) 05250 - 19180 - 00364 - 00565 - 25359 | Pillz-E
035.) 03060 - 19393 - 02818 - 00030 - 25301 | IM_KOOL_R_U +16
036.) 08010 - 16789 - 00010 - 00111 - 24920 | pingpong08 -1
037.) 10390 - 05387 - 04135 - 04532 - 24444 | MI4_REAL_2001 +82
038.) 04495 - 18778 - 01021 - 00029 - 24323 | LockClock
039.) 04375 - 17691 - 02128 - 00023 - 24217 | stafffighter -2
040.) 08699 - 15200 - 00000 - 00004 - 23903 | Wylo +5
041.) 04380 - 12164 - 06967 - 00182 - 23693 | Newgrundling -8
042.) 04620 - 14867 - 00560 - 03616 - 23663 | KWAS71KCK
043.) 05230 - 17765 - 00086 - 00029 - 23110 | alhill
044.) 04285 - 13071 - 05240 - 00224 - 22820 | Bigmanbrainy -8
045.) 03270 - 17612 - 01759 - 00058 - 22699 | Mr_Pop_Alot +31
046.) 05540 - 16313 - 00506 - 00024 - 22383 | Mr_Snrub
047.) 06060 - 16201 - 00023 - 00017 - 22301 | Rabindarath
048.) 03755 - 18306 - 00092 - 00002 - 22155 | Syme +8
049.) 10533 - 11270 - 00257 - 00084 - 22144 | staphita -10
050.) 12320 - 06400 - 01132 - 02151 - 22003 | EVIL-C -10

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-07-14 06:23:14

July 14 2004
Rank - Exp -- B/P -- Posts -- Reviews -- Total | Username
============================================
051.) 05325 - 14106 - 02368 - 00067 - 21866 | wismty +8
052.) 12677 - 08482 - 00050 - 00600 - 21809 | innphernoe -4
053.) 05092 - 10899 - 04230 - 01530 - 21751 | jonthomson +1
054.) 05495 - 14781 - 01414 - 00026 - 21716 | Toocool100 -5
055.) 06210 - 04571 - 10512 - 00076 - 21369 | Dobio +78
056.) 03860 - 10373 - 06927 - 00093 - 21253 | Mr_Chuckles -15
057.) 11762 - 08488 - 00058 - 00668 - 20976 | UND -7
058.) 05325 - 12683 - 02616 - 00081 - 20705 | -PZY- -1
059.) 01780 - 10042 - 08533 - 00191 - 20546 | Pure_LionHeart +73
060.) 06050 - 11701 - 00140 - 02458 - 20349 | Violet-AIM -8
061.) 03000 - 12083 - 04935 - 00317 - 20335 | Baron_Von_Bad_Guy +12
062.) 13878 - 06301 - 00106 - 00021 - 20306 | Narcissus -9
063.) 06980 - 12339 - 00036 - 00091 - 19446 | vuorimies -5
064.) 04800 - 13421 - 00985 - 00148 - 19354 | Sonic_Youth -9
065.) 13291 - 01627 - 04308 - 00025 - 19251 | Vash-The-Stampede -5
066.) 02840 - 11176 - 04868 - 00293 - 19177 | Rabid-Echidna +61
067.) 03850 - 14693 - 00317 - 00188 - 19048 | TimScheff -1
068.) 02080 - 16669 - 00206 - 00044 - 18999 | _Newt +2
069.) 10883 - 02216 - 05649 - 00067 - 18815 | iLLiCit_JmBd -8
070.) 05020 - 03130 - 10419 - 00090 - 18659 | Ozcar +64
071.) 07420 - 10178 - 00639 - 00202 - 18439 | Mystboy +52
072.) 10585 - 01163 - 06380 - 00248 - 18376 | DingleberryClock -10
073.) 05480 - 11672 - 01101 - 00074 - 18327 | RageVI -9
074.) 12085 - 03257 - 02440 - 00516 - 18298 | DaFreaK_B_ -9
075.) 04200 - 12800 - 00193 - 01087 - 18280 | kospas -6
076.) 16616 - 00909 - 00654 - 00000 - 18179 | humantarget52 -9
077.) 11912 - 05573 - 00373 - 00160 - 18018 | agent66 -9
078.) 04800 - 13070 - 00002 - 00000 - 17872 | helldoll81 -15
079.) 16324 - 00325 - 01068 - 00118 - 17835 | -bomb- -8
080.) 16596 - 01017 - 00054 - 00000 - 17667 | Pimp -8
081.) 10390 - 07060 - 00013 - 00116 - 17579 | Nostrant +37
082.) 12348 - 05110 - 00012 - 00000 - 17470 | Junon -8
083.) 06890 - 10004 - 00393 - 00124 - 17411 | Hice +41
084.) 11580 - 05789 - 00021 - 00007 - 17397 | Tanukitsune -9
085.) 05220 - 11676 - 00000 - 00126 - 17022 | bmxgamer -8
086.) 02804 - 13973 - 00069 - 00003 - 16849 | Nijsse +39
087.) 04255 - 12334 - 00000 - 00148 - 16737 | Seraphius -4
088.) 11397 - 04264 - 00644 - 00369 - 16674 | SteveZarebski -10
089.) 02940 - 10182 - 03170 - 00251 - 16543 | SouthPhillyGangsta +37
090.) 02340 - 13404 - 00714 - 00013 - 16471 | MrX2003 +12
091.) 02225 - 13592 - 00000 - 00007 - 15824 | courtday -12
092.) 15001 - 00602 - 00000 - 00001 - 15604 | oblivion -11
093.) 15503 - 00049 - 00004 - 00022 - 15578 | BlueAsterisk -13
094.) 04100 - 10756 - 00554 - 00118 - 15528 | Denvish -10
095.) 02960 - 11322 - 00795 - 00214 - 15291 | Shpouiten +33
096.) 02945 - 12099 - 00204 - 00030 - 15278 | ouandyoi +3
097.) 14396 - 00129 - 00681 - 00006 - 15212 | Brewed_Beaner -12
098.) 13457 - 01683 - 00000 - 00024 - 15164 | TheRealRebel -11
099.) 03000 - 00077 - 11749 - 00223 - 15049 | olskoo -17
100.) 02825 - 11182 - 00728 - 00219 - 14954 | Impetus -14
101.) 03730 - 11164 - 00020 - 00023 - 14937 | MielipuoliMieli -9
102.) 14586 - 00160 - 00064 - 00061 - 14871 | Mike27112 -14
103.) 11068 - 03117 - 00474 - 00031 - 14690 | Symbiont2 -12
104.) 13862 - 00679 - 00000 - 00004 - 14545 | Yume -11
105.) 14397 - 00116 - 00000 - 00001 - 14514 | ReverendYates -11
106.) 10317 - 00077 - 03657 - 00293 - 14344 | traekwon -17
107.) 10760 - 03575 - 00003 - 00004 - 14342 | mercy_killer -11
108.) 13469 - 00428 - 00000 - 00402 - 14299 | Kitty -18
109.) 10986 - 00304 - 02775 - 00088 - 14153 | fourchinnigan -14
110.) 11540 - 00288 - 02298 - 00024 - 14150 | mattymetro -13
111.) 03080 - 10760 - 00241 - 00059 - 14140 | Hermannator -11
112.) 12654 - 01220 - 00001 - 00002 - 13877 | Djspy -14
113.) 03510 - 10109 - 00003 - 00250 - 13872 | good_guy_o +18
114.) 03580 - 10038 - 00000 - 00108 - 13726 | ORKarate +8
115.) 13049 - 00522 - 00002 - 00003 - 13576 | southy -14
116.) 12508 - 00986 - 00000 - 00008 - 13502 | malbaugh -11
117.) 12400 - 00790 - 00042 - 00268 - 13500 | GunPanther -14
118.) 02130 - 10019 - 01032 - 00086 - 13267 | -Applesauce- +11
119.) 01810 - 10403 - 00833 - 00011 - 13057 | BeFell -13
120.) 02380 - 10484 - 00122 - 00046 - 13032 | jujmcint +10
121.) 10165 - 01043 - 01272 - 00328 - 12808 | PriKedELiK -1
122.) 10537 - 00467 - 01747 - 00046 - 12797 | Icarus32 -18
123.) 10809 - 01583 - 00016 - 00007 - 12415 | Games2Play -16
124.) 12110 - 00012 - 00134 - 00000 - 12256 | ChunkyMan -16
125.) 10936 - 01248 - 00000 - 00018 - 12202 | FuSiOn_3D -16
126.) 11590 - 00138 - 00000 - 00000 - 11728 | Yota -16
127.) 10670 - 00474 - 00357 - 00109 - 11610 | Dekathos -12
128.) 11149 - 00049 - 00000 - 00004 - 11202 | darthstar -17
129.) 10000 - 01119 - 00002 - 00020 - 11141 | Nite_Walker -17
130.) 10976 - 00047 - 00000 - 00000 - 11023 | dj_kicks -17
131.) 10953 - 00023 - 00006 - 00021 - 11003 | JOBBERxXx -17
132.) 10086 - 00245 - 00000 - 00027 - 10358 | Nokiac -16
133.) 10310 - 00019 - 00016 - 00003 - 10348 | pandi -16
134.) 10073 - 00008 - 00005 - 00009 - 10095 | TherealZ-Man -13

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-07-14 06:30:19

At 7/14/04 06:23 AM, gfoxcook wrote: 115.) 13049 - 00522 - 00002 - 00003 - 13576 | southy -14

I have 13,587... but i dont have 10k in anything... i hope that in 30 days i will :)

Awesome update gfox!

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-07-14 12:17:10

YAY # 35 went up by 16 to. Hope this is not too quick to post after what happened last time. I wonder which cut it will be if he cuts to b/p to 15k better start blamming again.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-07-14 21:48:52

At 7/14/04 06:30 AM, carmelhadinosaur wrote:
At 7/14/04 06:23 AM, gfoxcook wrote: 115.) 13049 - 00522 - 00002 - 00003 - 13576 | southy -14
I have 13,587... but i dont have 10k in anything... i hope that in 30 days i will :)

I'm glad you understand how the list works, at least. #;-}>

Good luck on hitting 10,000 b/p. But like I said in the list notes, that might not be enough to get on the list by the next time I update (not till late August, probably).

Awesome update gfox!

Thanks! I think it is, too. Quite the spectacular stat-a-thon. Massively impressive nowadays. I'm pretty pleased about moving up from 4th to 3rd on it, too (sorry, Joe! ;_;).

At 7/14/04 12:17 PM, IM_KOOL_R_U wrote: YAY # 35 went up by 16 to. Hope this is not too quick to post after what happened last time. I wonder which cut it will be if he cuts to b/p to 15k better start blamming again.

Good job. Dude, it's not really WHEN you post, it's WHERE you post (posting between two parts of the list = bad... posting AFTER the list = fine, no matter whether it's 1 second after the list is done or 1 day after it).

Anyway, seeing as how your post is below another reply to the list which is below the second part of the list which is below the first part of the list (gasp)... You're fine. #;-}>

This list only takes 2 posts (so far) anyway, so it doesn't take anywhere near as many posts, or as long a time, as the VP list updates (especially the fully 6.00+ one you posted during the last two parts of) does... hence the lack of real danger here. I don't think anyone was even in this thread when I posted the list update in the middle of the night/early morning. #;-}>

Also... I'm not going to cut b/p all the way to 15,000 like you seem to fear. Maybe to 11,000 or 12,000.

But I'll tell you here and now, it's more likely that I'll just either cut the list at the top 100 (it's at 134 total now, so 34 people would be left out... and more would be in the future)... OR I'm going to split blams and saves apart. That would be the most effective way, actually. But then... there's now like 60+ people with 10,000+ exp as well.

It might be best to cut exp and b/p off higher than 10,000, but then posts and reviews would still be at 10,000... so... eh... there's no perfect way to do it. But both raising the amounts and cutting the list at top 100 (or whatever) are arbitrary things and I'd like to avoid them.

Splitting blams from saves is going to upset a lot of people with over 10,000 b/p but not over 10,000 saves or 10,000 blams alone... but it's the fairest way, I think. It should also please people like poxpower who think b/p are overrated. making it separate for the two parts of b/p would make it more difficult to get on the list by the easiest method (b/p together is CERTAINLY the easiest... with the split, 10,000 blams would be the easiest way... but that's still harder than 10,000 b/p combined... and it would no longer be SUPER easy to do).

Anywho, I'm surprised that not many people have noticed the update. Anyone who's lurking in here, please feel free to comment on this list update, or on the future cut if you like. Some discussion about the list... some ON-TOPIC discussion, IOW... is always welcomed. #;-}>

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-07-14 22:39:35

Nice list it kinda caught me off guard, but nice list like always...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature