00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LOCKdev just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Zim Zwam Montreal Meet 09

32,416 Views | 402 Replies

Response to Zim Zwam Montreal Meet 09 2009-05-09 19:14:27

At 5/9/09 06:05 PM, FBIpolux wrote: But seriously though, Ramcees and I were kinda worried about Poozy. So was Jordy lol

Was I? I don't remember that. OH well.

BBS Signature

Response to Zim Zwam Montreal Meet 09 2009-05-09 19:34:30

At least I have a GPS for this year. No more hour long adventure trying to figure out where people live, with the people that live there in the same vehicle as me.

Need a hot dicking?

JonasATnewgrounds.com

I do voices.

Response to Zim Zwam Montreal Meet 09 2009-05-10 16:05:06

I'll be there a bit early (from the 4th to the 7th) since I'll be driving with Jonas. Any ideas for what's going to happen for those coming early or are we just playing everything by ear?

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature

Response to Zim Zwam Montreal Meet 09 2009-05-10 16:09:24

At 5/10/09 04:05 PM, 36Holla wrote: I'll be there a bit early (from the 4th to the 7th) since I'll be driving with Jonas. Any ideas for what's going to happen for those coming early or are we just playing everything by ear?

I didnt know that was early. im coming on those same dates.

None

BBS Signature

Response to Zim Zwam Montreal Meet 09 2009-05-10 16:15:20

We'll figure something out. There's plenty to do around here.

BBS Signature

Response to Zim Zwam Montreal Meet 09 2009-05-10 16:16:54

At 5/10/09 04:15 PM, SNIPER wrote: We'll figure something out. There's plenty to do around here.

FBI didn't like my suggestion of going to "Le village" though...

loljustkidding

My signature was old so I changed it.

BBS Signature

Response to Zim Zwam Montreal Meet 09 2009-05-10 16:17:56

At 5/10/09 04:09 PM, Luis wrote:
At 5/10/09 04:05 PM, 36Holla wrote: I'll be there a bit early (from the 4th to the 7th) since I'll be driving with Jonas. Any ideas for what's going to happen for those coming early or are we just playing everything by ear?
I didnt know that was early. im coming on those same dates.

I got the impression that it was "officially" from the 5th to the 7th based on the first post of the thread. I guess more people are coming earlier than that than I thought.

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature

Response to Zim Zwam Montreal Meet 09 2009-05-10 20:57:15

At 5/10/09 04:16 PM, Proottalfain wrote:
At 5/10/09 04:15 PM, SNIPER wrote: We'll figure something out. There's plenty to do around here.
FBI didn't like my suggestion of going to "Le village" though...

loljustkidding

It's probably the bad experience he had with a she-male last time he went there...
Ask him about it, he loves to repeat that story!

Sadly, neither of these is a joke...

Response to Zim Zwam Montreal Meet 09 2009-05-13 09:31:29

At 5/12/09 03:38 AM, FBIpolux wrote: Isn't early like 3th >.>

OR AUGUST 27TH OMFG

Uh... why August 27th?

Response to Zim Zwam Montreal Meet 09 2009-05-13 09:35:28

this sounds like so much fun, wish i could go

Response to Zim Zwam Montreal Meet 09 2009-05-13 10:25:23

At 5/13/09 09:31 AM, AsthmaticHamster wrote:
At 5/12/09 03:38 AM, FBIpolux wrote: Isn't early like 3th >.>

OR AUGUST 27TH OMFG
Uh... why August 27th?

thats when his birthday is. Anyway is anyone gonna do some sort of agenda.. im flyin in kinda late on thurs. I'm comfortable just catchin up at whatever pub everyonez at.

None

BBS Signature

Response to Zim Zwam Montreal Meet 09 2009-05-13 13:25:55

At 5/13/09 10:25 AM, Luis wrote:
At 5/13/09 09:31 AM, AsthmaticHamster wrote: Uh... why August 27th?
thats when his birthday is.

Oooooooooooooooh...

:Anyway is anyone gonna do some sort of agenda.. im flyin in kinda late on thurs. I'm comfortable just catchin up at whatever pub everyonez at.

I'll try to do a little something by the end of the week and maybe have pox post it on his webpage :P

Response to Zim Zwam Montreal Meet 09 2009-05-16 04:04:10

At 5/16/09 04:02 AM, Luis wrote: yea so like if youre staying with me you have to buy me a round of drinks. and i have expensive taste.

I guess we could do a round of blowjobs.

Need a hot dicking?

JonasATnewgrounds.com

I do voices.

Response to Zim Zwam Montreal Meet 09 2009-05-16 13:23:54

At 5/16/09 04:04 AM, Jonas wrote: I guess we could do a round of blowjobs.

I like getting blowjobs. haha. oh wait, are you talking about the shot?

BBS Signature

Response to Zim Zwam Montreal Meet 09 2009-05-16 13:28:14

At 5/16/09 01:26 PM, darknessdweller wrote:
At 5/16/09 04:04 AM, Jonas wrote:
At 5/16/09 04:02 AM, Luis wrote: yea so like if youre staying with me you have to buy me a round of drinks. and i have expensive taste.
I guess we could do a round of blowjobs.
I think he wants moar drinks than blowjobs!

I think after a few drinks he'll only want blowjobs.

BTW if anyone from the meet wants my cell phone number to send me awkward drunk texts at 2AM well PM me to ask me.

BBS Signature

Response to Zim Zwam Montreal Meet 09 2009-05-21 10:32:06

Only 2 weeks to go!

I wasn't able to do create a schedule or anything since I was moving in my new internet-less apartment, but here's a quick rundown of things we could do :

- Thursday night ; For those in town, I know a kick-ass all-you-can-eat sushi place that also serve thai food for those who don't like seafood. Then, we could head to either a bar or a Hookah place to relax and get ready for Friday cause :

- Friday : La Ronde. It's our Six Flags park and its pretty awesome. Afterwards, I'm up for anything since the place will close at 9PM. Also, you should buy your tickets online at their website since it's 5$ cheaper.

- Saturday : We could spend the day going around town, maybe visiting museums (the Biodome was a hit last time). And later in the day, it would be BEERFEST TIME (though we could also spend the day there :P). The place closes early enough, so afterwards, I suggest we go to La Banquise, which is the biggest poutine place in town (they have about 16 different types of poutine) and maybe finish the night at La Quincaillerie, a cool bar right next to La Banquise (cheap beer galore, for all you broke fuckers!)

- Sunday : If you did the right thing the night before, chances are you're gonna be hang-over on Sunday, so I suggest maybe chillin on Mont-Royal (our local mountain) or the Jean-Drapeau park if its sunny enough.

That'd be my take on it. If anyone else have any more suggestions, feel free to pitch them!

Response to Zim Zwam Montreal Meet 09 2009-05-21 10:41:27

WTF! Why even did you bother indicating the french-canadians? Are you thinking I'm shit for you? Not only because I'm french that I'm dangerous or some shit! I mean, c'mon. Yes we speak english and god bless french-canadians!!!!

[My Art] Sig made by me PM me if you want one just as sexy, or request one here

BBS Signature

Response to Zim Zwam Montreal Meet 09 2009-05-21 12:49:39

Hey just a quick question, will we be exchanging phone numbers to keep in contact with each other about the daily events / where we're meeting up?

Do what now...?

BBS Signature

Response to Zim Zwam Montreal Meet 09 2009-05-22 06:06:27

At 5/21/09 10:32 AM, AsthmaticHamster wrote: Only 2 weeks to go!

I WANT TO COME!!!! WWWAAAHHHHH!!!!!

- Friday : La Ronde. It's our Six Flags park and its pretty awesome. Afterwards, I'm up for anything since the place will close at 9PM. Also, you should buy your tickets online at their website since it's 5$ cheaper.

You forgot drinking on this day. Crescent st, I presume? Bring them to a really sleezy bar (HATTERS! *cough cough*...take that SNIPER) and scare the shit out of them. :D

- Saturday : We could spend the day going around town, maybe visiting museums (the Biodome was a hit last time).

Go to the old port and go shopping in the souvenir shops. It's fun! AND NO SNOW WOOT! The science center isn't cool, but the gift shop kinda is. The port is also a Montreal landmark, so everyone can OOHHHHH and AWWWWW at it, like proper tourists. That's my input.

Response to Zim Zwam Montreal Meet 09 2009-05-22 10:44:09

At 5/22/09 06:06 AM, DancingTurkeyGod wrote:
At 5/21/09 10:32 AM, AsthmaticHamster wrote: Only 2 weeks to go!
I WANT TO COME!!!! WWWAAAHHHHH!!!!!

WELL WE DON'T WANT YOU! STAY IN THE OUTBACKS, YOU DAMN AUSSIE! >:(

You forgot drinking on this day. Crescent st, I presume? Bring them to a really sleezy bar (HATTERS! *cough cough*...take that SNIPER) and scare the shit out of them. :D

Hahaha, if I do really want to scare them, I'll bring them in a Hochelaga-Maisonneuve Bar or a Montreal-North bar. Mad Hatters got nothing on 'em. Plus, I would pick Brutopia, but Jonas wants some variety this time around :P

- Saturday : We could spend the day going around town, maybe visiting museums (the Biodome was a hit last time).
Go to the old port and go shopping in the souvenir shops. It's fun! AND NO SNOW WOOT! The science center isn't cool, but the gift shop kinda is. The port is also a Montreal landmark, so everyone can OOHHHHH and AWWWWW at it, like proper tourists. That's my input.

Hmm... Good idea! I had forgotten the old port...
Plus, we could go to the super Labyrinth, which can always be fun :)

Thanks for the input, and you better be back by the time of the next meet!

Response to Zim Zwam Montreal Meet 09 2009-05-22 12:11:32

Is there a good happy hour place for thursday? It doesnt feel proper to kick off a ng meet without a proper welcome happy hour spot. Also where the fuck is poxbox.

None

BBS Signature

Response to Zim Zwam Montreal Meet 09 2009-05-22 12:14:14

I'll be meeting some people for some big loans soon. So you never know.

:O

Self-published fiction: Mostly Lies

Response to Zim Zwam Montreal Meet 09 2009-05-22 12:18:30

Ok so here's the final list of everyone who said they might come.

So for starters, anyone can reconfirm their presence or absence here:

Poxpower
ArtistJ
Proottalfain
Pako
Elios
AsthmaticHamster
Sniper
Warricknef
Malachy
Rig
Un-Kebequois
Snayk
MightyPotatoe
Jonas
FBIPolux
Wwyzzerdd
MrCrawford
36Holla

Maybes:

Timmy
Afro-Ninja
Evark
Sardonic Samurai
Zerok
StephanosGnomon
Jonthomson
Sanjay
Sensationalism

======

If you're not on there, let me know.

I'll send a last round of PMs after this weekend.

Also I would like to suggest a badass bar, Le St-Bock, which has comfy couches and infinite types of beers. Not a cheap place to go to though.

BBS Signature

Response to Zim Zwam Montreal Meet 09 2009-05-22 12:47:17

At 5/22/09 12:18 PM, poxpower wrote: Ok so here's the final list of everyone who said they might come.

Maybes:

Evark

Evark is not a maybe, he's a certainty, you silly goose :3

At 5/22/09 12:11 PM, Luis wrote: Is there a good happy hour place for thursday? It doesnt feel proper to kick off a ng meet without a proper welcome happy hour spot. Also where the fuck is poxbox.

Like Pox suggested, the St-Bock is an awesome place. They only have local microbreweries beers that are awesome (though a bit more expensive than normal beer), comfy couches and awesome food. We have to get there early though...

Response to Zim Zwam Montreal Meet 09 2009-05-22 21:16:15

At 5/22/09 09:01 PM, FBIpolux wrote: So no women meet-up? that's a first. :O

Who's going to clean the dishes :(

Anyone actually talked to Sam or Dez recently?

Ummm if Sensationalism comes, she'd be the only woman.

Damn this meet will be awesome. I'll PM some users to give them my cell phone number, I activated it since last week for the meet.

BBS Signature

Response to Zim Zwam Montreal Meet 09 2009-05-22 21:49:30

At 5/22/09 09:01 PM, FBIpolux wrote: Anyone actually talked to Sam or Dez recently?

I saw Dez last March I think and tipped her on the meet. Haven't spoken to her since though...
As for Sam, since Michelle left the country, she's been pretty much M.I.A...

Also, Happy Hours Thurday.
We meet at 7 PM at St-Bock, at the corner of Ontario and St-Denis (Berri-UQAM station).
If you're showing up here, try to make it as clear as possible that your with Newgrounds, so we can spot you more easily (like a t-shirt or if you're a real attention whore, a penicorn plushie stuck to your head).

Response to Zim Zwam Montreal Meet 09 2009-05-22 21:52:53

At 5/22/09 09:49 PM, AsthmaticHamster wrote: If you're showing up here, try to make it as clear as possible that your with Newgrounds, so we can spot you more easily (like a t-shirt or if you're a real attention whore, a penicorn plushie stuck to your head).

I'll wear my brown NG explosion shirt!

BBS Signature

Response to Zim Zwam Montreal Meet 09 2009-05-22 22:17:52

At 5/22/09 09:52 PM, Proottalfain wrote: I'll wear my brown NG explosion shirt!

Guess I'll wear my Sketchbook Tour tshirt then! :)

I took the liberty of writing the full schedule on my profile page with extra infos (like maps for every meet point). If you got any more questions, don't hesitate to ask any Montreal user.

Response to Zim Zwam Montreal Meet 09 2009-05-23 03:19:15

At 5/22/09 10:17 PM, AsthmaticHamster wrote:
At 5/22/09 09:52 PM, Proottalfain wrote: I'll wear my brown NG explosion shirt!
Guess I'll wear my Sketchbook Tour tshirt then! :)

I will wear a tie cause i want a free beer.

None

BBS Signature

Response to Zim Zwam Montreal Meet 09 2009-05-23 14:35:34

Im still showing up but im still trying to figure out if im arriving on the thursday or friday.

OMG THATLOL!!