00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Stupid And Racist People!

973 Views | 22 Replies

Stupid And Racist People! 2008-09-13 00:46:05

Have you ever got the most stupid or racist comment I have, comment back and tell us your story

Newgrounds Everything, By Everyone.... Bitch // Your A Dick Like My Sig Picture // KFC Torcher's Chicken's In A Gross Way...

BBS Signature

Response to Stupid And Racist People! 2008-09-13 00:47:06

Have you ever been naive enough to respond to obvious attempts at trolling with logic and expect it to actually be effective?

Response to Stupid And Racist People! 2008-09-13 00:47:49

go enjoy your purple kool aid!

Response to Stupid And Racist People! 2008-09-13 00:52:08

At 9/13/08 12:47 AM, griek wrote: go enjoy your purple kool aid!

That's so fuking racist!

Newgrounds Everything, By Everyone.... Bitch // Your A Dick Like My Sig Picture // KFC Torcher's Chicken's In A Gross Way...

BBS Signature

Response to Stupid And Racist People! 2008-09-13 00:52:22

For the sake of adding to discussion, I have an technical question.
Racism is discriminating someone because of their race correct?
What about just making fun of them without actually taking away rights? Still the same cup of tea?

BBS Signature

Response to Stupid And Racist People! 2008-09-13 00:53:45

At 9/13/08 12:52 AM, Prinzy2 wrote: For the sake of adding to discussion, I have an technical question.
What about just making fun of them without actually taking away rights? Still the same cup of tea?

Nice Man what a speech if it one lol.

BBS Signature

Response to Stupid And Racist People! 2008-09-13 01:05:27

At school I told this guy im Filipino and he was all like "Pino" thinking it was insulting.
So it was just plane stupid of him and not racist at all. XD

BBS Signature

Response to Stupid And Racist People! 2008-09-13 01:06:36

At 9/13/08 12:53 AM, MrRaze wrote:
At 9/13/08 12:52 AM, Prinzy2 wrote: For the sake of adding to discussion, I have an technical question.
Nice Man what a speech if it one lol.

Nope, not a speech, I just seen some really shitty drivers and noticed they were black by the color of their skin, so naturally, since they're different from me, I wanted to make fun of them. Badgering is illegal right?

BBS Signature

Response to Stupid And Racist People! 2008-09-13 01:09:58

i hate racist and homophobes, OMG SOMEONE IS DIFFERENT, KILL THEM, they act like children because they cant accept a difference

Indeed I still love you...

BBS Signature

Response to Stupid And Racist People! 2008-09-13 01:38:24

Once I was with my korean friend Danny, these two wiggers came up and started talking shit like "Go eat dog" and "Go back to your country" and stuff. He threw a bottle at them and a bitch made us clean up the pieces.

BBS Signature

Response to Stupid And Racist People! 2008-09-13 01:44:57

At 9/13/08 01:05 AM, Infinite-one wrote:
At 9/13/08 12:47 AM, Digital-Terror wrote: The encyclopedia of rascism.
This would be more fitting for that definition, would it not?

You guys are geniouses.

Response to Stupid And Racist People! 2008-09-13 02:13:51

hello, i am an african american homosexual jew.

| - - - - - - - - - - - - - | my art thread | blood & gore | doodles | I'll draw you! | - - - - - - - - - - - - - |

BBS Signature

Response to Stupid And Racist People! 2008-09-13 02:19:21

Serious racism is messed up, but I hate when people get pissed off about racist jokes. Jokes are meant to be funny if you don't like them don't listen.

BBS Signature

Response to Stupid And Racist People! 2008-09-13 02:19:45

Racism. What is it? isnt to be making fun of, say, jews, blacks, or asians making fun of one of your own? HUMAN is the race. "Blacks" "Asians" and such are simply classes, sub races, or whatever you wanna call them. Technically, if you can laugh at another race, then learn to laugh at yourself, cuz its the same thing.

*Damn Mexicans*

Many that live deserve death, and some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice.

BBS Signature

Response to Stupid And Racist People! 2008-09-13 13:17:31

Making fun of them is still a form of discrimination, the verbal form. It's not the same cup of tea in my opinion but it's still racist.

"What kind of idiot would quote himself" - Gatling

BBS Signature

Response to Stupid And Racist People! 2008-09-13 13:21:27

At 9/13/08 01:15 PM, darknessdweller wrote: Racism.

What's your opinion?

For cool people or for shitheads?

Well yours is obvious considering how common race jokes are utilized in your posts. On Newgrounds I guess it sets a perception that the poster is hardcore (at least as hardcore as you can get on an internet forum) or too bad ass for the rules. Maybe I'm just naive but I honestly doubt in 2008 anyone is really so ignorant they hate an entire group of people for their skin color or sexual orientation. I oppose racism, homophobia, or any other form of discrimination for multiple reasons that should really apply to everyone. Simply because you're online and have the oppurtunity to act like a total asshole doesn't mean you should loose all the humanity you possess.

Response to Stupid And Racist People! 2008-09-13 13:31:06

Your avatar is black :)

Click it to see -TiTs-

BBS Signature

Response to Stupid And Racist People! 2008-09-13 13:31:46

At 9/13/08 12:47 AM, Digital-Terror wrote: The encyclopedia of rascism.

I find that encyclopedia to be racist.

Response to Stupid And Racist People! 2008-09-13 13:31:47

No, I haven't.

Response to Stupid And Racist People! 2008-09-13 13:35:38

some black kids called me peckerwood once. and then threatened to rob me.
i just kinda smiled at them and said "well thats great but im running late so ill talk to ya later"

they were kinda thrown off that i wasnt scared or intimidated.

its called controlling a situation that seems out of your control

Response to Stupid And Racist People! 2008-09-13 13:41:55

you are funny man what are some of them and you are true i just said that to see what response i would get its not fair i am too cool to get banned

I got that in my inbox today by Robodragon.

Response to Stupid And Racist People! 2008-09-13 14:16:41

At 9/13/08 01:35 PM, SymbolCymbal wrote: some black kids called me peckerwood once. and then threatened to rob me.
i just kinda smiled at them and said "well thats great but im running late so ill talk to ya later"

they were kinda thrown off that i wasnt scared or intimidated.

its called controlling a situation that seems out of your control

Haha That's So Funny The Black Guys Will Be Probaly Saying What!!!!????

BBS Signature

Response to Stupid And Racist People! 2008-09-13 14:42:48

At 9/13/08 01:15 PM, darknessdweller wrote: Racism.

What's your opinion?

For cool people or for shithead

SssHhhIiiTttHhhEeeAaaDddSss Is my opinion

BBS Signature