00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Djsjwks just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Super Official Cc Thread!

25,331 Views | 527 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Super Official Cc Thread! 2008-08-29 11:39:42

At 8/29/08 10:32 AM, SniperWolf1564 wrote: How's the salami treating you?

THIS IS DELICIOUS!

I've found the Steak and Lobster too now, I'm having a feast down on my game.

Also, here's my edited desktop background featuring my favorite crasher.

The Super Official Cc Thread!

He'd Look Just Like You'd Want Him Too, Some Kind of Slick Chrome American Prince.

Tweet//LastFM//Qwantz//Blog

BBS Signature

Response to The Super Official Cc Thread! 2008-08-29 11:42:50

At 8/29/08 11:13 AM, DirtySyko wrote: Personally I don't have a problem with the glitch because it makes leveling up multiple characters really fast. I know some people are going to hate this glitch though, so what do you guys make of it?

What level agility do you need? My character with 3 agility only throws the boomerang about 1 cm infront of him.

Sig made by simon <3

360 Gamertag - Warshark NG

PSN ID - xI_Warshark_Ix

BBS Signature

Response to The Super Official Cc Thread! 2008-08-29 11:43:41

At 8/29/08 11:42 AM, warshark wrote: What level agility do you need? My character with 3 agility only throws the boomerang about 1 cm infront of him.

Hold down B longer to charge it up and it goes further.

He'd Look Just Like You'd Want Him Too, Some Kind of Slick Chrome American Prince.

BBS Signature

Response to The Super Official Cc Thread! 2008-08-29 11:45:27

At 8/29/08 11:39 AM, WilliWowza wrote:
At 8/29/08 10:32 AM, SniperWolf1564 wrote: How's the salami treating you?
THIS IS DELICIOUS!

I've found the Steak and Lobster too now, I'm having a feast down on my game.

Also, here's my edited desktop background featuring my favorite crasher.

Where did you get the steak at? I have the lobster and salami, but I am steakless :(

I've been refurbished and reissued, prepackaged and precooked, decontaminated and deloused, but I still smell, sound, look and feel like shit.

New to the video game forums?

BBS Signature

Response to The Super Official Cc Thread! 2008-08-29 11:50:53

Doesn't work for me. No matter where I stand the boomerang simply flys straight past him/through him.

Sig made by simon <3

PSN ID - xI_Warshark_Ix

BBS Signature

Response to The Super Official Cc Thread! 2008-08-29 12:04:34

I'm really sick of the kids in arena who always run away and spam magic attacks.

There needs to be a disable magic option.

Want to play something or just chat? Click here. For all the daily shit that happens in my life, click here.

Achievement Whore Status: 47th place as of 05/18/09

BBS Signature

Response to The Super Official Cc Thread! 2008-08-29 12:04:38

Finnaly got it to work. Didn't do it at start just waited till he was out water then chucked and postioned my self infront of him.

However if you kill him then the game crashes. Or it did for me anyways. Not very useful seeing as I only got 1 level out of it.

Sig made by simon <3

PSN ID - xI_Warshark_Ix

BBS Signature

Response to The Super Official Cc Thread! 2008-08-29 12:05:40

At 8/29/08 12:04 PM, SniperWolf1564 wrote: I'm really sick of the kids in arena who always run away and spam magic attacks.

I'm sick of the lv10 and below who can somehow kill my lv35 ice guy in the first 10 secs of battle!

Sig made by simon <3

PSN ID - xI_Warshark_Ix

BBS Signature

Response to The Super Official Cc Thread! 2008-08-29 12:14:48

At 8/29/08 12:04 PM, warshark wrote: Finnaly got it to work. Didn't do it at start just waited till he was out water then chucked and postioned my self infront of him.

However if you kill him then the game crashes. Or it did for me anyways. Not very useful seeing as I only got 1 level out of it.

It hasn't crashed for me, but I have heard about this happening to others.

At 8/29/08 12:05 PM, warshark wrote:
At 8/29/08 12:04 PM, SniperWolf1564 wrote: I'm really sick of the kids in arena who always run away and spam magic attacks.

I'm sick of the lv10 and below who can somehow kill my lv35 ice guy in the first 10 secs of battle!

Yeah, I'm really not a big fan of arena mode. I was hoping it'd be better, but it's mostly just magic spamming and dodging. But, what else can you do? It's the best way to win a fight. Trying to use melee is basically suicide. You start swiping a guy with your sword and he will just magic jump you anyways. Even though arena didn't turn out to be the best, the campaign is still amazing, so I really can't complaing.

Also, warshark, I'm pretty sure they scale everyone to the same level in arena mode. Either they all scale to whoever uses the highest level, or there actually is no levels and everyone has the same stats, with the exception of weapons and animal orbs. I've taken level 1s into the arena when somebody chose my knight, and I was able to use every form of magic and was doing the same damage as everyone else. Level doesn't matter in arena, I think the only thing that makes a difference is weapons and animal orbs, but that might not even be true either.

I've been refurbished and reissued, prepackaged and precooked, decontaminated and deloused, but I still smell, sound, look and feel like shit.

BBS Signature

Response to The Super Official Cc Thread! 2008-08-29 12:14:50

Where exactly is the boomerang?

Response to The Super Official Cc Thread! 2008-08-29 12:16:56

At 8/29/08 12:14 PM, ijustowndU wrote: Where exactly is the boomerang?

Behind the bush where the owl takes a diarrhea shit. If you equip the cardinal animal orb he will bring it to you, but I'm pretty sure you can just go behind the bush and grab it. If I'm not mistaken that's how I did it. I wanted the owl to shit on my head so I went back there and was like, "OH NEAT, A BOOMERANG!"

BBS Signature

Response to The Super Official Cc Thread! 2008-08-29 12:23:07

Oh don't even talk.

Remember your bow and arrow lightening spam? Don't even. I'll poop on you.

Response to The Super Official Cc Thread! 2008-08-29 12:53:12

At 8/29/08 12:14 PM, DirtySyko wrote: It hasn't crashed for me, but I have heard about this happening to others.

Ye it crashed twice for me. Well, it doesn't crash the whole screen just screws up with a load of lines. Finnaly managed to do it. Got about 5 levels up then it stopped working altogther.

Also, warshark, I'm pretty sure they scale everyone to the same level in arena mode.

Ahh ok. Not a big fan of arena mode anyways. I'll just stick to trying to get as many characters as possible. I was going for weapons but my data was deleted and I must have had over half, now I only have roughly 10. The only that got deleted was gold, weapons and animal orbs. Luckily not characters.

Sig made by simon <3

PSN ID - xI_Warshark_Ix

BBS Signature

Response to The Super Official Cc Thread! 2008-08-29 13:01:45

At 8/29/08 12:23 PM, SlipperyMooseCakes wrote: Oh don't even talk.

You did it first.

I couldn't even land a damned hit on you with a sword because of that.

Want to play something or just chat? Click here. For all the daily shit that happens in my life, click here.

BBS Signature

Response to The Super Official Cc Thread! 2008-08-29 14:34:46

Is there any way to get a game going without it kicking you out of it?

I really want to get a game going on live, but I haven't yet =C.

Response to The Super Official Cc Thread! 2008-08-29 14:50:56

At 8/29/08 02:34 PM, someguy789 wrote: Is there any way to get a game going without it kicking you out of it?

I really want to get a game going on live, but I haven't yet =C.

It's hit and miss, some people get dropped all the time, but for others it's fine. I've never dropped from a game myself, but Burnzoid keeps dropping from whatever game we join, though when it's just us two we can get pretty far without it happening.

Try playing with people near you since they'll have a better connection.

BBS Signature

Response to The Super Official Cc Thread! 2008-08-29 14:54:57

At 8/29/08 02:52 PM, ArthurGhostly wrote: I keep getting told my NAT settings are preventing stuff.
I get that from HALO, too.

But... I have no idea what a NAT is.
Let alone how to change it's settings.

<:C

It's lameness that sucks, I had to go through it all too.

Alright, well, are you familiar with your router settings and firewall? Because it all involves opening ports or more simply placing your connection outside the NAT altogether. The Xbox website has a help section for it which is what I used.

BBS Signature

Response to The Super Official Cc Thread! 2008-08-29 14:58:20

At 8/29/08 02:48 PM, Jezuz wrote:
At 8/29/08 11:13 AM, DirtySyko wrote:
Personally I don't have a problem with the glitch because it makes leveling up multiple characters really fast. I know some people are going to hate this glitch though, so what do you guys make of it?
Meh. It's not rewarding to glitch through a game.

I already beat the game and I just don't feel like grinding out the same stages again just so I can level up, so I figured I would take the easy route. The challenge is what makes it fun to me, but playing stages I've already beat, and can easily beat again, isn't challenging, it's just time consuming. I wanted to beef my guy up so I could take on Insane mode. Even with maxed stats insane mode is still... Insane, and probably requires you play with a party regardless.

I don't know, I just don't get the same feeling from this game when I level as I do from games like Diablo or WoW. If you could glitch your way to level 99 in Diablo 2 it would take a lot of the fun away from getting their, but I don't feel the same about this game. I guess it's just because it's a less in-depth game, and more pick up and play. Plus, even though it's a co-op game, it still has more of a single player feel to it, where Diablo is more of a completely unified online experience. I definitely don't condone cheating in multiplayer games, though. Modders made Halo 2 an awful experience, and there are people who use modded controllers for CoD4 and that's some weak ass shit. I don't cheat in multiplayer games because there is no reward for out playing an opponent when you have an obvious advantage, but as for games that are more of a single player experience, or an experience with friends like this game, cheating doesn't really hurt anyone.

Well, unless you're a leaderboard whore, then cheating totally fucked that up for you with this game :P

BBS Signature

Response to The Super Official Cc Thread! 2008-08-29 15:21:19

At 8/29/08 03:07 PM, ArthurGhostly wrote:
At 8/29/08 02:58 PM, DirtySyko wrote: it still has more of a single player feel to it,
Haha. I always felt like the game was punishing me for never having any friends to party up with.

Maybe I didn't word what I said right. The game is much more fun playing with friends I think, but the game isn't a wholly integrated online game, if you get what I mean. This might be a bad example, but it's like Army of Two. The game is more fun playing with a friend, but you wouldn't really call the game online multiplayer, you'd say it's co-op.

If you could cheat somehow in Arena mode and dominate other opponents to where they couldn't win, you would directly affect their game play and that would be cheap and unfair I think, but if you cheat in the campaign mode to progress your own character, I just don't see how that affects anybody but yourself, so I don't necessarily see it as being cheap or unfair. I remember when Oblivion came out and people found exploits to make themselves rich or extremely powerful, it actually irritated and angered people. I never understood this, seeing as Oblivion was a completely single player experience.

BBS Signature

Response to The Super Official Cc Thread! 2008-08-29 20:16:33

At 8/29/08 08:06 AM, ArthurGhostly wrote: So I got the keyblade to unlock the door at the back of the arc.

howwwwwwww?

At 8/29/08 08:24 AM, WilliWowza wrote: that boomerang is tricky to ge

howwwwwwww?

BBS Signature

Response to The Super Official Cc Thread! 2008-08-29 20:49:02

Im at the wizard's fortress and need some help on the third boss(the flying guy who summons guys)

any suggestions on beating it?

Response to The Super Official Cc Thread! 2008-08-29 21:30:49

At 8/29/08 01:01 PM, SniperWolf1564 wrote:

You did it first.

Yeah but I stopped and you continued. AND YOU USED SANDWICHES.

You play dirty. >=(

Response to The Super Official Cc Thread! 2008-08-29 21:57:09

At 8/29/08 08:16 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:
At 8/29/08 08:06 AM, ArthurGhostly wrote: So I got the keyblade to unlock the door at the back of the arc.
howwwwwwww?

Get your red cardinal pet, go to the full moon level, and on the part where there's a sword in a hut, and a bunch of enemies, climb the first ladder, run to the house on the far left, and your birdie will get the keyblade for you.

At 8/29/08 08:24 AM, WilliWowza wrote: that boomerang is tricky to ge
howwwwwwww?

Also, take your red cardinal, and go to the level where the owl takes a crap, and your birdie will grab the boomerang from the bush. :)

Response to The Super Official Cc Thread! 2008-08-29 23:07:30

At 8/29/08 09:30 PM, SlipperyMooseCakes wrote:
At 8/29/08 01:01 PM, SniperWolf1564 wrote:

You did it first.

Yeah but I stopped and you continued. AND YOU USED SANDWICHES.

You play dirty. >=(

Which then you continued again, so I used the Manwich in response.

I think the only unfair thing was the *very* unbalanced level difference.

BBS Signature

Response to The Super Official Cc Thread! 2008-08-29 23:27:27

What do I do in the third boss fight in the Wizard's Castle? Do I just keep beating the hell out of bad guys till the flying guy eventually fights me or what?

You should totally add me on one of my various game accounts:

360 - Malachi117. Steam - Malachi117. PS3/PS4 - NarcolepticCat.

Response to The Super Official Cc Thread! 2008-08-29 23:57:40

At 8/29/08 11:27 PM, malachi117 wrote: What do I do in the third boss fight in the Wizard's Castle? Do I just keep beating the hell out of bad guys till the flying guy eventually fights me or what?

Finally beat him. I couldn't do it at level 31 so I grinded up to 60. Demolished him.

Blue knight is so easy to beat bosses with if you can freeze them.
Ice projectile - they're frozen
attack
Ice projectile
attack
repeat till dead.

Response to The Super Official Cc Thread! 2008-08-30 00:37:14

Woot i made it up to lvl 63 i beat BBM

BBS Signature

Response to The Super Official Cc Thread! 2008-08-30 00:51:42

At 8/30/08 12:33 AM, Jezuz wrote:

Red knight it's just RT+Y and a lot of bosses will go down pretty quick. Did you glitch to 60 or what
? I can't seem to get that glitch to work well. I can level just as quick by grinding normally.

I tried the glitch for a little bit, but it's so boring, Although if you use the giraffy pet orb it makes it go fast.

Finally beat the game. Ending was awesome.

Response to The Super Official Cc Thread! 2008-08-30 01:16:01

At 8/29/08 11:07 PM, SniperWolf1564 wrote: Which then you continued again, so I used the Manwich in response.

I think the only unfair thing was the *very* unbalanced level difference.

Nope. You're a douche when it comes to CC. Admit it. >=(

Response to The Super Official Cc Thread! 2008-08-30 01:33:01

Blue knight rapes. That is all.

Also, anyone near level 20 care to join up with me for the last bit of CC? GT: Someguy798.