00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

razzzle just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Hellknight1000's Artwork

30,403 Views | 268 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2008-11-04 19:38:35

At 11/4/08 06:42 PM, Hellknight1000 wrote: Wow, nobody has anything to say?
Don't make me bump man OH. Too late...

I can definitely relate to that.

I just came on the forum, seeing your thread.

I wonder what that boy is up to now

And here i am, to the rescue! Here we go.

At 11/1/08 11:23 PM, Hellknight1000 wrote: Hooray! More shitty fan art! XD
This one turned out to my liking in the end. It's me, being chased by Pyramid Head of the Silent Hill series but as far as I know, he can't run with the Great Knife he's holding...

Heh anime style eh. Well it is funny in a sense i guess, if i only got to play silent hill in full game. You could have a background there though, but hey who am i to tell? Ah well. Decent drawing though, judging from your other good pieces that really tell how much youve improved lately. Keep that shit up mayn.

Don't know Pyramid Head? Shame on you, this is basically Silent Hill's mascot, maybe even Konami's mascot. :P

:o

this must be the part where im about to get whipped... BEHIND THE EARS OWCHHHH

ive only played the demo on PS : <

Well Pyramid Head is basically the executioner of Silent Hill so he intends for all who've done bad to meet their violent fate.
I decided to play around with that logic! :D

Lmao you shouldnt had used cheats. RUN BABY RUN.

And if you can't read the text it says:
"It was just a health cheat! Leave me ALONE!"

Worries aside, i can clearly read what it says. Smexy font. mmm

As far as I know there isn't any health cheats in the game...

Oh so

you just want to shake mr. Pyramid Heads hand, only resulting in him chasing you. Sure hes your idol and all but dude, dont piss him off. :O

At 11/3/08 10:25 PM, Hellknight1000 wrote: Alright I'm gonna make another post and this time it's an oldie. A really REALLY old one.
The Hell-Knight of Doom 3. I used complete reference from the front cover so technically I copied it...
I drew this about 5 years ago (when I was 13 or 14) I'm almost 19 now.

I guess it was a good practice. And thats a very good copy, considering that you didnt trace it. It means that you got good observation skills. And even though i dont think ive seen this cover before, those are lovely colors. Splendid. Great tones. Just, downright awesome. Even though you copied it, great kudos on the way you imitated the game cover concept. Maybe you should use more references of photos, game characters etc. That way you can give boost to your original work based on your practices. Seeing that theyre coming along very good atm. Dont stop.

In the meantime, I need to start posting more original artwork, that's a lot of fan art for the past few days...
I really don't like the eyes...

I think i can see that too, but its very minor. Not really that distracting imo. But hey, you were 13-14 at that time. You know where it leaks now. You wouldve probably tightened that up now, but you got new stuffs coming up so its all good. You know where to nail it now :)

At 11/4/08 06:42 PM, Hellknight1000 wrote: I might as well mention that I'm working on a Master Chief pic to compare with another one I drew 5 years ago. Trying to get the damn pose right...

Ok, that will be interesting to see.

And I'm also working on a few other things as well. Tomorrow I'm going to upload a picture on a skeleton I drew in Life Drawing class.
Feel free to comment! :D

Nice, a skeleton. Do your best and good luck.

Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2008-11-04 20:01:44

At 10/1/08 09:44 PM, Drakenyaze wrote: Omg final something new and it looks cool good job :P

Something new? you're kidding right its like manga thats not new at all. Anyways just need to work on anatomy and im sure you will improve a lot but try something different from manga/anime whatever if you get better.

BBS Signature

Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2008-11-04 20:10:17

At 11/4/08 08:01 PM, sven647 wrote:
At 10/1/08 09:44 PM, Drakenyaze wrote: Omg final something new and it looks cool good job :P
Something new? you're kidding right its like manga thats not new at all. Anyways just need to work on anatomy and im sure you will improve a lot but try something different from manga/anime whatever if you get better.

oh i ment as in new post not new style of art :P just felt like saying that

Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2008-11-04 22:31:20

At 11/4/08 07:38 PM, Hammi wrote: I can definitely relate to that.
I just came on the forum, seeing your thread.
And here i am, to the rescue! Here we go.

HAMMI TO THE RESCUE! XD I like the sound of that. :P

I wonder what that boy is up to now

Haha, thanks but I haven't been up to much! XP

Heh anime style eh. Well it is funny in a sense i guess, if i only got to play silent hill in full game. You could have a background there though, but hey who am i to tell? Ah well. Decent drawing though, judging from your other good pieces that really tell how much youve improved lately. Keep that shit up mayn.

:D :D :D Thank you. I love to hear that I'm improving, that's my aim!

o
this must be the part where im about to get whipped... BEHIND THE EARS OWCHHHH

LOL XD Don't worry Hammi I won't whip you...
Now you do know Pyramid Head so no worries. ;D

ive only played the demo on PS : <

Now you probably know: that shit is fuckin' scary! :O

Lmao you shouldnt had used cheats. RUN BABY RUN.

When did he get so fast?? :P
Btw this is also funny because in Silent Hill 2, Pyramid Head rapes.
Let's hope he just kills me instead...

Worries aside, i can clearly read what it says.

Heh heh yeah, I wasn't sure how much Newgrounds would kill the quality so I put it just in case. ;)
Smexy font. mmm
Thank you? XD

Oh so
you just want to shake mr. Pyramid Heads hand, only resulting in him chasing you. Sure hes your idol and all but dude, dont piss him off. :O

HE LIED TO ME!!! DX DAMN YOU PYRAMID HEAD!!! :P

I guess it was a good practice. And thats a very good copy, considering that you didnt trace it. It means that you got good observation skills. And even though i dont think ive seen this cover before, those are lovely colors. Splendid. Great tones. Just, downright awesome. Even though you copied it, great kudos on the way you imitated the game cover concept. Maybe you should use more references of photos, game characters etc. That way you can give boost to your original work based on your practices. Seeing that theyre coming along very good atm. Dont stop.

Uh, thanks again! Appreciate it. :D
I still can't believe I found this. :\

I think i can see that too, but its very minor. Not really that distracting imo. But hey, you were 13-14 at that time. You know where it leaks now. You wouldve probably tightened that up now, but you got new stuffs coming up so its all good. You know where to nail it now :)

Exactly. :) And I'm glad the eyes aren't distracting for some...
They're like a severe glare to me, but I guess that's because I drew it.

Ok, that will be interesting to see.

That makes the both of us then. ;)

Nice, a skeleton. Do your best and good luck.

Thanks, and I will. It's already almost done!

At 11/4/08 08:01 PM, sven647 wrote: Something new? you're kidding right its like manga thats not new at all.

I'm a bad person. XD But he was talking about the new post not the 'new' art.

At 11/4/08 08:10 PM, Drakenyaze wrote: oh i ment as in new post not new style of art :P just felt like saying that

Yeah what he said! :D
(Drakenyaze sorry for posting that berserk post on your thread. I just got a little pissed at that one guy...)

Anyways just need to work on anatomy and im sure you will improve a lot but try something different from manga/anime whatever if you get better.

Agreed. Anatomy and proportion I mentioned earlier is a weakness of mine that I want to improve on. And as for the manga/anime taking a break: I couldn't agree with you more, but I've been drawing it for years and it's a tough habit to break. :\ But I certainly won't get better restricting myself like this.
Well, thanks for the comment. ;)

Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2008-11-05 11:24:25

Finally, after 6 two hour classes, I have completed the skeleton.
Our teacher took out an entire skeleton and told us draw it without shading, so here's what I did.
I started at the feet and worked my way up. All hell broke loose after starting the spine; it was really tricky to get the measurements accurate.
But I'm satisfied with the outcome. Enjoy. ;D

Hellknight1000's Artwork

Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2008-11-05 20:06:26

Wow thats awesome! Skeletons are pretty hard to draw too well for me at least nice work

BBS Signature

Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2008-11-05 20:59:40

At 11/5/08 08:06 PM, sven647 wrote: Wow thats awesome! Skeletons are pretty hard to draw too well for me at least nice work

Thanks. I worked really hard on it so I was hoping that it wasn't just me who thought it looked pretty good! XD
And skeletons ARE hard to draw. The ribs and the spine were really irritating as well as the feet. |D

Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2008-11-05 21:25:27

At 11/5/08 11:24 AM, Hellknight1000 wrote: Finally, after 6 two hour classes, I have completed the skeleton.
Our teacher took out an entire skeleton and told us draw it without shading, so here's what I did.
I started at the feet and worked my way up. All hell broke loose after starting the spine; it was really tricky to get the measurements accurate.

I don't think I've commented in here yet (I honestly can't remember) but I have been following the thread, and I have to say that this is definitely the best work you've done so far.

BBS Signature

Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2008-11-05 21:47:25

At 11/5/08 09:25 PM, johnnycancer wrote: I don't think I've commented in here yet (I honestly can't remember) but I have been following the thread, and I have to say that this is definitely the best work you've done so far.

No I don't think you have. And I've been to your thread and I don't remember commenting either so don't feel bad! XD
Well thanks a lot for the compliment. I do agree it turned out swell.
I'm in school for Pre-Animation so I have to say, before taking the classes, I would have never been able to whip up something like that...
Anyhoo......thanks for the 1st comment on my thread. ;)

Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2008-11-05 22:28:51

At 11/5/08 10:23 PM, PrinceFlea wrote: This is a really accurate drawing of skeleton man the angle you drew it in though must have been hard to mess around with and to be honest I did not bones around the feet looked like that before I've seen that side.

Lol thanks Flea. Yeah the angle was weird but there were worse that I could've chosen.
And yes, the feet did look like that. My measurements are probably off in some places so if something looks awkward, it's because somewhere, something, went horribly wrong... XD
Seriously. If you miscalculate a measurement on something you're drawing for Life Drawing, it could screw it all up in terms of proportion.

Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2008-11-05 22:34:18

At 11/5/08 10:28 PM, Hellknight1000 wrote: Seriously. If you miscalculate a measurement on something you're drawing for Life Drawing, it could screw it all up in terms of proportion.

Yeah, no kidding. It's really awful too because sometimes you don't realize you screwed up until you're about halfway through something and then you're forced with the horrible choice of trying to fix the proportions (which is often difficult) or completely starting over.

BBS Signature

Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2008-11-05 22:51:29

At 11/5/08 10:34 PM, johnnycancer wrote: Yeah, no kidding. It's really awful too because sometimes you don't realize you screwed up until you're about halfway through something and then you're forced with the horrible choice of trying to fix the proportions (which is often difficult) or completely starting over.

Yeah, it's a sad thing to come across.
I actually screwed up on the pelvis in this drawing. It WAS too long and I didn't realize it until after I drew both the ribcage and the legs. It made me pretty angry but I managed to fix it while only adjusting the left leg...phew!

At 11/5/08 10:37 PM, PrinceFlea wrote: So did you use a Ruler to get down to the perspective and measurements when you were drawing the skelleton? Most of the time I don't use any measuring tools to determine the size I often found it hard sometime trying squeeze in one whole thing into something scalable on a regular sketchbook

Yeah using rulers helps in some cases but is really inconvienient in others.
Naw, we use sight measurement to get it right. I would take my pencil and line it up with features on the skeleton, then use my thumb and the end of the pencil as a measurement I want to scale onto paper. I use this measurement to scale it with other features on the skeleton as well (like seeing how many of his feet lengths his body.)
So it's all using your head for measuring basically! XD I don't think we're even allowed using rulers lol...

Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2008-11-06 07:25:06

OH SHIT! O_O
A friend just told me if I want to put this stuff in my Animation portfolio, I can't post it online. Which means the skeleton here, which is required in the portfolio, can't go there anymore unless a Mod were to either delete that post, or delete my thread.
Um.... help?

Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2008-11-06 12:23:19

Problem solved. I talked to my classmate about it and she said that if it's signed then it's okay.
So here's an update. Signed skeleton, woo hoo.

Hellknight1000's Artwork

Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2008-11-06 16:51:58

At 11/6/08 12:23 PM, Hellknight1000 wrote: Problem solved. I talked to my classmate about it and she said that if it's signed then it's okay.
So here's an update. Signed skeleton, woo hoo.

holy crap allot of detail in that skeleton but the best part is the signature :P (okay just kidding) anyways sweet job

Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2008-11-06 17:07:53

At 11/6/08 04:51 PM, Drakenyaze wrote: holy crap allot of detail in that skeleton but the best part is the signature :P (okay just kidding) anyways sweet job

w00t my signature pwns all my art so far! XP lol
Life drawing needs detail! XD And this took me a LOOONG time so they would be. :P
Anyways, thanks for the comment.

Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2008-11-06 20:31:21

At 11/5/08 11:24 AM, Hellknight1000 wrote: Finally, after 6 two hour classes, I have completed the skeleton.

Hellknight...

you have blown my expectations. That is no doubt the best "real" piece youve drawn so far. I knew you had good eyes. Not even i could draw something like that (for me its such a pain to study the human skeleton infrastructure). You have impressed me with your effort, skills and patience and this proves what youre able to pull off over time. This calls for celebration. Lets drink.

Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2008-11-06 21:17:11

At 11/6/08 08:31 PM, Hammi wrote: Hellknight...
you have blown my expectations. That is no doubt the best "real" piece youve drawn so far. I knew you had good eyes. Not even i could draw something like that (for me its such a pain to study the human skeleton infrastructure). You have impressed me with your effort, skills and patience and this proves what youre able to pull off over time.

Thanks Hammi. Um...wow. I don't know what to say. Just, thanks a lot. It wasn't easy!!
I have actually been told I have good eyes by other people (reading signs they can't read from far away XP) but I know what you mean.
And I bet you could draw something like this if you dedicate yourself to it. Yeah, it's a pain, but it's so satisfying in the end. :D

This calls for celebration. Lets drink.

Way ahead of ya!! :P lol

Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2008-11-06 21:40:24

At 11/6/08 09:17 PM, Hellknight1000 wrote: Thanks Hammi. Um...wow. I don't know what to say. Just, thanks a lot. It wasn't easy!!

Haha i know. Imo it really did pay off.

I have actually been told I have good eyes by other people (reading signs they can't read from far away XP) but I know what you mean.

Observation is a key element to success. Learn by observing. And you really did a great job on that.

And I bet you could draw something like this if you dedicate yourself to it. Yeah, it's a pain, but it's so satisfying in the end. :D

Ah, well... true. I guess so. Seeing how you dedicated yourself into yours and handled it, i might be able to do the same. Thanks! That was refreshing. :D

Uh oh... pee break. ZOINKS.

Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2008-11-07 11:50:44

At 11/6/08 09:40 PM, Hammi wrote: Observation is a key element to success. Learn by observing. And you really did a great job on that.

Thanks again :3

Ah, well... true. I guess so. Seeing how you dedicated yourself into yours and handled it, i might be able to do the same. Thanks! That was refreshing. :D

Well I think it's true. Glad I could be of assistance! :P

Uh oh... pee break. ZOINKS.

There's only one washroom. Shit! Me first! XD

Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2008-11-10 23:45:39

At 11/10/08 10:56 PM, PrinceFlea wrote: Read over the news post on your Profile saying that you are doing some work on a flash animation What are you planning to make out of this idea in mind?
Will it be showing any examples of animation?

Ah the Silent Hill Parody Flash. Yeah, I just want it to be a retarded funny 3 part series based on the 1st installment.
I replied to your post on DA so you can read up on it there! ;) As for animation examples I suppose I can send one or two to post on my thread. I will maybe sometime tonight or tomorrow.

Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2008-11-12 20:51:09

thats better awesome then

BBS Signature

Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2008-11-12 20:53:00

*thats pretty awesome then

BBS Signature

Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2008-11-12 21:34:38

At 11/12/08 08:14 PM, PrinceFlea wrote: I just watched this 17 second clip man ,I really did not expect this to be actually funny plus the fact you remained to the original story with a little bit of satire was unexpected.

Why thank you. :3 I'm glad that my efforts are turning out alright in the end. I can't wait to get it finished now.

Are you going to put the other 2 along with the one you just showed me as collection to be on Newgrounds?

I sure hope so! It's a long ways away, but that's the plan. I just need to find the time to actually put some decent amount of time into it. XP
Thanks again! :D

At 11/12/08 08:53 PM, brokenheart18 wrote: *thats pretty awesome then

Indeed. :P

Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2008-11-13 23:33:53

Okay okay I can explain through the miracle of copy and paste:
ScorpianX0 basically cracked up a joke while playing Halo 3 which I will quote him telling it to people here:

"I see Hellknight chasing me, almost killing me, I jump down a hole, grab the sniper rifle, and own him. I walk over to his corpse and I hear over the mic " oh No, please don't rape me ( as you may be aware of, some jackasses hump the corpses of players they have killed. ) So I say " don't worry Hellknight, You're not yellow or furry enough "...... there was a long pause...
THen Hell knight busts out into what was either laughter or disgust ( I couldn't tell XD )"

The original idea was to draw Renamon kicking the shit out of Scorp here for saying something like that about her. I had dozens of ideas and experimented many many times with them.
I later decided to use reference for Renamon, to improve from my previous submission, so I look her up on Google and DA ... ... ...
... ... ... without the safety search on ^^;

SO! You could probably imagine the kind of stuff I was getting...and I didn't care. I used whatever I could find! A lot of the hardcore Yiffy pics were really talented, seriously, so why not use them to my advantage? (Artistic advantage you pervs...)
But after looking at so much Yiffy, THIS idea clicked. I actually used a lot of dirty pics to get this pose just the way I wanted it to, and I also think I've improved a lot compared to the last one, but there's still room for improvements.

Oh yeah and I drew Renamon rather large compared to her original size only because I thought it much funnier if Scorp was depicted rather small. Or maybe I'm insane...let me know... :P
So he says he would do it, but will he REALLY? XD

Hellknight1000's Artwork

Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2008-11-13 23:40:51

Alright, a second pic. This one's a little different than my usual.
It's based on the song Only One in Color by Trapt: personally, one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard. I took the lyrics of the song more literally than intended but I like how this turned out overall.
I've been told that the faces need some work. I agree 100% because these faces were constructed differently than how I usually do it, so they probably DO look a little funny.
But all-in-all, I like it, so I post. Enjoy. ;)

Hellknight1000's Artwork

Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2008-11-14 06:43:21

Well.... since you want to copy and Paste... I'LL DO THE SAME :P

HAHAHAAHAaaa.... No.. I would not do it XD ( dead corpse..... not smexy )

Lmao, I will say, it seems your search of Yiffy gold has paid off, because this does seem better than your previous attempts.

anyway, This is actually really good XD nice job. :P

------

you just had to put it up here.... didn't you XD

My Art thread / My DA account or just click my sig pic.

Beastiality is WAAYYYYY against park regulations, but YIFFY is ok

BBS Signature

Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2008-11-14 13:28:05

At 11/14/08 06:43 AM, ScorpianX0 wrote: Well.... since you want to copy and Paste... I'LL DO THE SAME :P
HAHAHAAHAaaa.... No.. I would not do it XD ( dead corpse..... not smexy )
Lmao, I will say, it seems your search of Yiffy gold has paid off, because this does seem better than your previous attempts.
anyway, This is actually really good XD nice job. :P

Thanks man, glad you like it.
And glad you wouldn't do a Renamon corpse too... (Just ... no.)

you just had to put it up here.... didn't you XD

Of course I had to! Why wouldn't I? XD
ScorpianX0's favourite character of all time, and she's lustful for him! :P

Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2008-11-14 18:13:08

At 11/14/08 01:28 PM, Hellknight1000 wrote:
Thanks man, glad you like it.
And glad you wouldn't do a Renamon corpse too... (Just ... no.)

ummm...... who would?.......

Preadators maybe.... but not me

Of course I had to! Why wouldn't I? XD

I see your point XD

ScorpianX0's favourite character of all time, and she's lustful for him! :P

0////0 ..........

uhhhh... sure

CURSE YOU PEOPLE USING MY WEAKNESS AGAINST ME >:3

My Art thread / My DA account or just click my sig pic.

Beastiality is WAAYYYYY against park regulations, but YIFFY is ok

BBS Signature

Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2008-11-15 13:35:46

Both of pics are really good.. did you draw them when i was home, because i never seen them before