New Topic Respond to this Topic
Hellknight1000
Hellknight1000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2008-12-09 00:20:15 Reply

Well here's the clean version of my Urban City Layout from before.
Just postin' away! :P

Hellknight1000's Artwork

Chymo
Chymo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2008-12-10 10:59:19 Reply

Nice job *thumbs up*

Rhunyc
Rhunyc
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2008-12-10 11:03:31 Reply

At 12/9/08 12:20 AM, Hellknight1000 wrote: Well here's the clean version of my Urban City Layout from before.

Wowsers. That's really good looking! Grats!

"Now, I've chased this dream to do what I love - and I wouldn't trade it for a thing. I threw away what naysayers say, and started on a race that I had to win for myself."

BBS Signature
ScorpianX0
ScorpianX0
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2008-12-10 17:23:14 Reply

At 12/10/08 03:07 PM, PrinceFlea wrote:
At 12/9/08 12:20 AM, Hellknight1000 wrote: Well here's the clean version of my Urban City Layout from before.
Man that is really a huge difference from the rough sketch It looks more aligned and accurate.

Very much agreed, it looks much nicer

My Art thread / My DA account or just click my sig pic.
Beastiality is WAAYYYYY against park regulations, but YIFFY is ok

BBS Signature
Hellknight1000
Hellknight1000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2008-12-11 11:32:50 Reply

At 12/10/08 10:59 AM, Chymo wrote: Nice job *thumbs up*

:D Thanks. I'm glad you like it. (Since you did say you wanted to try and color it...)

At 12/10/08 11:03 AM, Rhunyc wrote: Wowsers. That's really good looking! Grats!

:D Thanks. It was a tough one. lol

At 12/10/08 03:07 PM, PrinceFlea wrote: Man that is really a huge difference from the rough sketch It looks more aligned and accurate. Now is a rough sketch usually some sort of preperation?

Yeah I thought it turned out great compared to the rough. And yeah, the rough sketch is me getting my thoughts together. I draw lots of layouts in small thumbnails (tiny boxes on one page) The ideas are completely random. Then I pick one I like and rough it out to get my ideas together. THEN I CLEAN IT UP! :D

At 12/10/08 05:23 PM, ScorpianX0 wrote:
At 12/10/08 03:07 PM, PrinceFlea wrote: Man that is really a huge difference from the rough sketch It looks more aligned and accurate.
Very much agreed, it looks much nicer

Haha yeah I thought so too. 'Cept I think the cracks and whatnot make it look more wet that ruined, but oh well. :\ Thank you.

ufmshamrock
ufmshamrock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2008-12-11 23:18:45 Reply

Looks really good, but for some reason, i think it would llok look better with some colour... i dont know why.. maybe im going crazy again....

Hellknight1000
Hellknight1000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2008-12-14 23:18:41 Reply

Well here's my entry for the Newgrounds Holiday Contest. Full description if you follow the link.
Happy holidays people! :D

Hellknight1000's Artwork

ufmshamrock
ufmshamrock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2008-12-15 00:03:43 Reply

Only 2 words to to describe this masterpiece.. Tankmen!!!!! and Wicked.... ( and pico as a elf...LOL))

Good Work..

Hellknight1000
Hellknight1000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2008-12-16 09:46:58 Reply

At 12/15/08 12:03 AM, ufmshamrock wrote: Only 2 words to to describe this masterpiece.. Tankmen!!!!! and Wicked.... ( and pico as a elf...LOL))
Good Work..

Thank youz. :3 (A little more than 2 words from ya! XD)
It's a shame the quality was raped REALLY bad in this pic. I hope that doesn't effect how people decide it's place in the contest.
Not to mention that it's the only submission so far that's in pencil and marker. That too can sometimes be overlooked unfortunately, so I hope that people realize I gave this one a lot of time, thought, and effort. Oh well...

Fatchaos
Fatchaos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Artist
Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2008-12-16 12:31:14 Reply

At 12/14/08 11:18 PM, Hellknight1000 wrote: Well here's my entry for the Newgrounds Holiday Contest. Full description if you follow the link.
Happy holidays people! :D

Heh, you really went in wild on this, didn't you?
And I'm kinda flattered, too ^^

And Tom Fulp as the X-mas star? Win.
Overall details are fun & awesome, I really liked this, in all it's glory.
And you can't but laugh at 'Solid Awesome' down there.

Sure, we all share one thing. We will all die sooner or later. Thank god.
My art thread, starting from pg 18
See all my crap in larger, smexier images! (DeviantArt)

BBS Signature
Hellknight1000
Hellknight1000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2008-12-17 14:06:15 Reply

At 12/16/08 12:31 PM, Fatchaos wrote: Heh, you really went in wild on this, didn't you?
And I'm kinda flattered, too ^^
And Tom Fulp as the X-mas star? Win.
Overall details are fun & awesome, I really liked this, in all it's glory.
And you can't but laugh at 'Solid Awesome' down there.

Oh I wanted it to be good alright, and I think it turned out pretty decent.
And I'm happy to see you in a good mood too, it was a pleasure including Zafirah in this. ;D
Well, yeah. Thanks a lot. I'm glad people think this is funny.

Hellknight1000
Hellknight1000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2008-12-18 00:11:03 Reply

Omg! Forgive me Newgrounds! XD (LOL Like anyone here cares...)
Well I love Krystal so I drew her nude as an admiration to her looks. There's many minor problems that I'm now aware of, but shit happens and I'm still happy about how this turned out. I darkened it a bit to set the mood a little; seems more natural for some reason.
Anyway...enjoy! ;D Krystal is badass...

Fatchaos you know she's smexy lol

Hellknight1000's Artwork

Fatchaos
Fatchaos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Artist
Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2008-12-18 11:20:27 Reply

Fatchaos you know she's smexy lol

Bwahaha, I prefer scales over fur, matey...
Call me pervert. I'm used to that.

I like the details you put in other than Krystal herself, too,the bed, and the background featuring her staff & jewelry & stuff.
Makes it more complete.

And as in mere obesrvation, only 2 things acctually bothered me... the face is a tad, well, wide, I think, and her left arm (real left) kinda looks it should, uh, 'begin' slightly lower & closer to her torso.

Other than that, good one!

And I kiiiiiiiiiinda saw this one coming from you... You obsessed man ^^

BBS Signature
ufmshamrock
ufmshamrock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2008-12-18 18:19:00 Reply

wow.. you must have fun drawing this.... and please dont go any futher with the kristal nude and all LOL)\ (Joking) ... very good artwork... the only thing a quickly noticed that wrong is that her "Chest" doesn't look natural, Unless she had surgrey. next time think of gravity when your drawing breasts.

Overall 4/5 stars.. ( yes im gonna give a rating to everyones art I see for now on...

Not that that my opinion/Rating mean anything =)

ngmastah
ngmastah
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2008-12-18 19:20:46 Reply

Arghhh a nude furry? AGHHAKLFJDAKLFJSKLFDSKLFJDSF YOU MUST NOW REDEEM YOURSELF BY DRAWING 3 NUDE WOMEN.

PM me if you think I am good at MS paint. PMs: 9 Newest By:
darkspartan000 Siggy, made by ME :3

BBS Signature
redenvy
redenvy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Gamer
Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2008-12-18 23:29:26 Reply

Nice coloring and eye for detail in the picture. Like Threadwood commented above, you have improved greatly. However, there still needs to be lots of work on the woman's anatomy. A woman's shoulder usually aligns with how far her hips come out. For Krystal, her hips are very masculine; the hips, waist and ribs give women the curves in their torso. Don't make her look so manly with trying to give her flat abs and everything, women- even the extremely thin- have a nice curve to their abs. Also her boobs are way massive compared to her nipple ratio x_x.

Overall the picture is well drawn and the concept is impressive. I don't see many pictures completely done with a setting and mood often. So I give you kudos for that, lots and lots of kudos. :D Just keep working on everything and it will always get better.

Hellknight1000
Hellknight1000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2008-12-19 11:35:20 Reply

At 12/18/08 11:20 AM, Fatchaos wrote: Bwahaha, I prefer scales over fur, matey...
Call me pervert. I'm used to that.

PERVERT! XD Jk. You and your dragons...lol

I like the details you put in other than Krystal herself, too,the bed, and the background featuring her staff & jewelry & stuff.
Makes it more complete.
And as in mere obesrvation, only 2 things acctually bothered me... the face is a tad, well, wide, I think, and her left arm (real left) kinda looks it should, uh, 'begin' slightly lower & closer to her torso.
Other than that, good one!

Thanks a lot! It was tough but I'm glad it came out decent. :P I notice the problems you've pointed out and I'll watch out for that next time. Yes...next time ;)

And I kiiiiiiiiiinda saw this one coming from you... You obsessed man ^^

Like I said before: It's like watching the kid turn into the monkey off of Jumanji! :P

At 12/18/08 06:19 PM, ufmshamrock wrote: wow.. you must have fun drawing this.... and please dont go any futher with the kristal nude and all LOL)\ (Joking) ... very good artwork... the only thing a quickly noticed that wrong is that her "Chest" doesn't look natural, Unless she had surgrey. next time think of gravity when your drawing breasts.
Overall 4/5 stars.. ( yes im gonna give a rating to everyones art I see for now on...
Not that that my opinion/Rating mean anything =)

Thanks man. Epic fail on the chest. You're the first one to point it out and that, to me, is the most noticeable mistake there. So congrats, you get a cookie. :P

At 12/18/08 07:20 PM, ngmastah wrote: Arghhh a nude furry? AGHHAKLFJDAKLFJSKLFDSKLFJDSF YOU MUST NOW REDEEM YOURSELF BY DRAWING 3 NUDE WOMEN.

Hey I'm no furry! I just like Krystal. :3 And I draw enough naked people in Life Drawing class so a furry is a nice break if you ask me. X3

At 12/18/08 07:28 PM, threadwood wrote: hellknight, i can see by going through this whole thread that you are improving. i think 1 important step in making further improvements is to get rid of the big ugly signature you put on everything.
not being a jerk, but you'll learn that it's not needed and is in fact quite distracting. if you want to date it, put it on the back.
Anyhow, good stuff, keep it up :)

Thanks a lot! :D I've been to your thread and you do some crazy stuff!
My sig? Awe...but I like my sig. :( LOL Naw if it's distracting you, it's probably distracting others too. Sure, I'll start removing that SOB. :P

At 12/18/08 11:29 PM, redenvy wrote: Nice coloring and eye for detail in the picture. Like Threadwood commented above, you have improved greatly. However, there still needs to be lots of work on the woman's anatomy. A woman's shoulder usually aligns with how far her hips come out. For Krystal, her hips are very masculine; the hips, waist and ribs give women the curves in their torso. Don't make her look so manly with trying to give her flat abs and everything, women- even the extremely thin- have a nice curve to their abs. Also her boobs are way massive compared to her nipple ratio x_x.
Overall the picture is well drawn and the concept is impressive. I don't see many pictures completely done with a setting and mood often. So I give you kudos for that, lots and lots of kudos. :D Just keep working on everything and it will always get better.

Hehe...yeah, anatomy is something I've been weak at, especially females and their CURVES. (Seriously, I find them much harder to draw.) But I'm really happy to know I've been getting better.
And thanks a lot for the tips and crits. Much appreciated! ;D

Fatchaos
Fatchaos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Artist
Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2008-12-19 13:11:35 Reply

PERVERT! XD Jk. You and your dragons...lol

Smexy, delicious & dangerous at the same time...

Like I said before: It's like watching the kid turn into the monkey off of Jumanji! :P

Wonderful, aint it now?

BBS Signature
Hellknight1000
Hellknight1000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2008-12-31 12:16:53 Reply

Here's a pic for a contest being held on DA. Most of my DA friends screwing around in the snow...
Full description is on my DA submission! Follow the link below! ;D

Hellknight1000's Artwork

Hellknight1000
Hellknight1000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2009-01-08 18:36:12 Reply

Well I mentioned on my news post and on DA that I was going to draw a pic on the song Kirisute Gomen by Trivium. What I didn't mention was that Renamon was going to be in it. :P
My reason is because there's two Renamon fans with birthdays this month, so I thought it would be a nice treat for them.
So HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ScorpianX0 and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to TonyTheZ! :D :D :D If you're unfamiliar with them, here's a collab pic they did together once. :3
Tony's seen it and really liked it. ^^ I hope Scorp likes it too, when he comes back from whatever he's doing... :P

So yeah. "Kirisute gomen" is actually an old japanese saying literally meaning "authorization to cut". w00t Wikipedia. :P
Would appreciate the listen while viewing the pic. I'd love to know if they fit well together.
ENJOY!!!

I seriously need a blending stick...

Hellknight1000's Artwork

SuperSkittles
SuperSkittles
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2009-01-08 19:13:37 Reply

Some nice stuff in hurr. I 'specially like that Silent Hill dude a bunch of pages back.

All I got left to say is... Furry... Eehhhh...

Fatchaos
Fatchaos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Artist
Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2009-01-08 19:43:58 Reply

Yeah, I don't know why people like fur... :P
(I prefer skin & scales...)
(*Absurd silence*)
(Hey, what's wrong with scales?!)

Gotta love your holiday picture, loads of people & loads of stuff going on, hilarious :P

As for the kitsune whateveritwas ( :P ) good pic, with a nice badass feel, and good work with the background too. The flames really fit the mood.

BBS Signature
Hellknight1000
Hellknight1000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2009-01-10 23:21:35 Reply

At 1/8/09 07:13 PM, SuperSkittles wrote: Some nice stuff in hurr. I 'specially like that Silent Hill dude a bunch of pages back.

The Shackled Con? Or that gag with Pyramid Head? xD
Ah well thanks a lot.

Furry? Not me if that's what you're thinking. :P I'm not an anthro MANIAC, I just have this weird obsession with Krystal in particular.

At 1/8/09 07:43 PM, Fatchaos wrote: Yeah, I don't know why people like fur... :P
(I prefer skin & scales...)
(*Absurd silence*)
(Hey, what's wrong with scales?!)

Nothing, you just have strange taste. :P And you're very proud of it too. xD
You sir just have strange taste :P but I for one am not one to talk.

Gotta love your holiday picture, loads of people & loads of stuff going on, hilarious :P
As for the kitsune whateveritwas ( :P ) good pic, with a nice badass feel, and good work with the background too. The flames really fit the mood.

Thanks a lot. Both took a lot of time and effort so I'm glad I didn't waste both.
Appreciate the comment! ;D

Hellknight1000
Hellknight1000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2009-01-12 18:31:13 Reply

Well this is for a contest I'm holding on DA where we draw an original monster based on a theme from Silent Hill and an emotion or feeling to be shaped into something physically mutated. I decided to take a crack at obsession.

NO I WASN'T GOING TO DRAW ME AND KRYSTAL FOR OBSESSION. THAT'S JUST WEIRD.

Yeah I don't know what to call it, but here it is. Unfortunately I think I hid most of the detail through the color. D: not one of my better pieces...
Plus I cut off the feet. Shut up, I'm sorry. :(

But here it is in all it's green glory!
- Cuts and bleeding represents the pain and torture it can endure just to have what it wants.
- His right arm morphing into his head shows him trying to control his obsession and keep it from taking over.
- The cage represents his obsession. Bird bones are inside, trapped by someone regarding his needs over the life of a living thing.
- The bow shows care and delicacy. Usually people obsessed with a certain object will tend to constantly use it for something.
- This dude usually lingers around inside buildings and outside the streets. Fortunately for you, he won't attack you unless you are SERIOUSLY close to him. He's usually too busy playing around with the cage.
- The cage is on a hook though and it is very possible for it to be dropped. So watch where you run, because they won't take that very kindly. :P
- When holding the cage, it will merely shove you. But when it's dropped, it'll use the hook as a weapon. Sometimes, if it gets a good clean shot on you it will have you hooked to it. After that it will use its massive jaws to bit your head clean off. :D

So yeah, that's basically it. I hope you guys like it. :3

Hellknight1000's Artwork

Fatchaos
Fatchaos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Artist
Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2009-01-12 19:17:43 Reply

Urgh, why is it never butterflies?
Nice one, though, gotta love the detail level on the description.

BBS Signature
Hellknight1000
Hellknight1000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2009-01-13 12:57:04 Reply

At 1/12/09 07:17 PM, Fatchaos wrote:
Urgh, why is it never butterflies?

Because butterflies are way too extreme for Silent Hill. They make Pyramid Head look like Big Bird. :P

Nice one, though, gotta love the detail level on the description.

That's what I really like about this one too, thanks a lot. :)
I just wish I drew it better... ^^;

Hellknight1000
Hellknight1000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2009-01-15 17:32:59 Reply

Well I had to do some financial stuff with my school in order to pay off my fees due for living in Res. And of course I waited to just about the last minute. -.-' So it was busy as hell...

They give me a number and it said there was 53 people in front of me. ^^; So I got my music and sketchbook out.

Didn't know what to draw at first until Bastards of Bodom popped up. So, yeah I decided to draw the reaper. :P
Very randomly scribbled, but I was careful enough to make it somewhat natural...
But most of it is cut off since I used a sheet of Animation paper, which is HUGE compared to regular paper.

Anyway, ending up taking up most of the wait. (2 hours) Hope you like it. :D

Hellknight1000's Artwork

Fatchaos
Fatchaos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Artist
Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2009-01-15 17:45:17 Reply

Harvest time! Nice scythe, though a bit unconventional, but hey, it's DEATH!

Nice clothing, too, not your everyday robes...

BBS Signature
Hellknight1000
Hellknight1000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2009-01-17 17:59:42 Reply

You guys are probably not going to get this, but it's a joke for a friend on DA who pulled a fast one on me involving Krystal. He's the one tied up and I'm the one in the chair with some cheesecake. :3
And yes Depp, is dead...

First time I drew her in her Assault uniform! :D

Hellknight1000's Artwork

Hellknight1000
Hellknight1000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Hellknight1000's Artwork 2009-01-22 13:40:56 Reply

People of Newgrounds...
I give you...
Krystal and Tentacles in the same pic... xD

This is another pic inspired by my friends acting silly. :P This phrase popped up in discussion between Drakenyaze, ScorpianX0, and myself, when talking about a fan-based FPS game called Project Kursed. So I jacked it... ;D

Photoshop isn't working for me at the moment so I had to use Flash for digital editing... :\
Enjoy...

Hellknight1000's Artwork