00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Etwig just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Operation Falcon Punch

21,844 Views | 234 Replies

Response to Operation Falcon Punch 2008-08-16 17:33:55

its the OP post on page 1..

ohhhh thanks then i thought you were talking about something on 4chan

kiss my ass!

im an attention whore DUR!

BBS Signature

Response to Operation Falcon Punch 2008-08-16 17:45:10

At 8/16/08 05:30 PM, shadowchaotailsevil3 wrote: if you cant look at the first post on page 1 then your truly lazy and fucking stupid

I thought it was an actual thread not a dramtica page... you expect me to believe dramatica?

I AM THREAD KILLER!

BBS Signature

Response to Operation Falcon Punch 2008-08-16 17:59:14

in the project905.com source page is an e-mail address...

oversight@project905.com

but i believe that was already known

Conspiracy :O | Best story thread ever!

"I guess my kick made his penis explode since blood started gushing down his leg." - Stoptalking

BBS Signature

Response to Operation Falcon Punch 2008-08-17 06:15:14

oh wow you guys should all read the ed page the op posted, its a good read, i wish i lived in florida, i would be all over this shit

@I WAS THE FIRST ONE WITH THE EXTRA TALL SIG @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

BBS Signature

Response to Operation Falcon Punch 2008-08-17 07:31:38

I get a 503 error trying to get onto ED. Sounds pretty risky to me, but I wonder what the heck is there.

Response to Operation Falcon Punch 2008-08-17 07:34:41

At 8/17/08 07:31 AM, Rohedin wrote: I get a 503 error trying to get onto ED. Sounds pretty risky to me, but I wonder what the heck is there.

Yeah it must have just gone down because it was working fine just 5 minutes ago when I was looking at it.

Daily maintenance?

BBS Signature

Response to Operation Falcon Punch 2008-08-17 07:37:48

I'm on it now, but it's being very slow. I don't think ED have had time to buy the new server yet.

I will be F5ing the page regularly.

Response to Operation Falcon Punch 2008-08-17 07:40:19

At 8/17/08 07:37 AM, Rohedin wrote: I'm on it now, but it's being very slow. I don't think ED have had time to buy the new server yet.

I will be F5ing the page regularly.

As many others, hence why it is slow?

BBS Signature

Response to Operation Falcon Punch 2008-08-17 07:41:06

I'd go there if I could.

Response to Operation Falcon Punch 2008-08-17 07:46:50

They found package 2 and got a clue t package 3.
Or has this been posted?

Response to Operation Falcon Punch 2008-08-17 07:50:34

For people who can't refresh it:

QUOTED FROM ED
It is late in the morning of August 16th when Madpill and November set out with a female friend of theirs who currently has no known name (other than femanon). It was a long drive for them but an even longer drive for the people they met up with. Two other anons from north Florida drove 9 hours to meet up with them and participate in these events. Their names are Da_Novice and Surgical Strike. All of these brave anons are around the ages of 17-19. They set up headquarters in a nearby hotel so they could easily maneuver to and from the 'complex'. The complex is location #2 and madpill describes it as "huge and bitchin". Only 3 went to the complex: madpill, november, and surgical strike. Da Novice and femanon stayed in their cars to keep on the lookout.

While madpill, november, and surgical strike investigated the complex the other two watchmen had a surprise of their own. They thought they noticed someone in the bushes...but before they could thoroughly investigate, the sight of Oversight darting away in his dark blue Honda CRV passed before their eyes. But these two anons are not just going to sit back and let him get away! Femanon and Da Novice set out on a high speed chase for two miles to try to catch the elusive and mysterious Oversight. Unfortunatley it is not to be, Oversight was able to escape through the tight traffic of the hour. But all is not lost! Femanon says she got a quick glance at him and we can now reveal some new details about this mysterious man: He is white with short dark hair. This chase is the reason why Oversight later changed his website to say "Why is the man more important than the work?".

Meanwhile back at the complex the other 3 anons were having no luck and they were forced to drive back to purchase a better flashlight. They did so and headed back out arriving at night. Previous rumors of police involvement turned out to be unrelated, but Madpill and company did see them fly down highway 905. Back at the complex, the anons went in and finally found the room pictured for a spilt second in the youtube math video clue. Madpill says the picture described where the package was quite accurately. They had to brave the freezing cold water, but they did indeed discover uncover package #2.

They all headed back to headquarters at thier hotel room to celebrate their successful mission and discover the contents of the new package. It contained a note which had a message that is quoted later in this article (Clue #3). This clue seems quite straightforward compared to previous clues, but Madpill and company say they are not sure if they are up for the next challenge. He says there is the possibly some subset of this group will go, or perhaps an entirely new group will venture out to see what awaits at the next package. But whoever goes should be wary of the mysterious Oversight. Is he a friend or a foe? We may never know...

Response to Operation Falcon Punch 2008-08-17 11:13:45

There has to be some sort of patern over here i really doubt that oversight is just making one big goose chase there is something behind this

kiss my ass!

BBS Signature

Response to Operation Falcon Punch 2008-08-17 11:30:17

Guys think of everything possible that has to do with august 21st

look at all of these events and births that occured on august 21st does it make any sense? take a look for yourselves

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/August_21

kiss my ass!

BBS Signature

Response to Operation Falcon Punch 2008-08-17 11:34:19

At 8/17/08 11:30 AM, Puzzled wrote: Guys think of everything possible that has to do with august 21st

look at all of these events and births that occured on august 21st does it make any sense? take a look for yourselves

Why would events or births have anything to do with it? He's properly going to say something like, HAHA you fell for it, or something that seems deep like, the crows flys today or some shit.

Response to Operation Falcon Punch 2008-08-17 11:39:47

Why would events or births have anything to do with it? He's properly going to say something like, HAHA you fell for it, or something that seems deep like, the crows flys today or some shit.

Highway, street, address... Just trying to help out over here :)

kiss my ass!

BBS Signature

Response to Operation Falcon Punch 2008-08-17 11:43:48

At 8/17/08 11:39 AM, Puzzled wrote:
Highway, street, address... Just trying to help out over here :)

Maybe, maybe.
Don't think too deep into it though, he might just be implying an announcment.

Response to Operation Falcon Punch 2008-08-17 11:47:04

Maybe, maybe.
Don't think too deep into it though, he might just be implying an announcment.

Yes there is that also

kiss my ass!

BBS Signature

Response to Operation Falcon Punch 2008-08-17 11:50:41

Hmm i live about 2 hours away from there

should i go??

Response to Operation Falcon Punch 2008-08-17 11:52:37

At 8/17/08 11:50 AM, Firecrotch15 wrote: Hmm i live about 2 hours away from there

should i go??

How old are you ?

and if you do go do not bullshit and post back in the forum as soon as possible when you come back (if you go)

kiss my ass!

BBS Signature

Response to Operation Falcon Punch 2008-08-17 12:01:11

the map look like a coat hanger.

What a shame, Mister Jensen.

I never asked for this, Mister Denton.

Response to Operation Falcon Punch 2008-08-17 12:05:26

Nvm this is a little to weird for me.

Response to Operation Falcon Punch 2008-08-17 12:21:23

Yo Overseer! Get your ass out here you spineless panzie fuck!
I bet that he is a local.

Response to Operation Falcon Punch 2008-08-17 12:23:45

I have joined your crew of expertness
with our brainpower we shall find out whats going on!

BBS Signature

Response to Operation Falcon Punch 2008-08-17 12:29:29

it would be really cool if 20 with guns could go and ambush him and fucking kill his prick ass.

Response to Operation Falcon Punch 2008-08-17 12:33:10

I got an Idea, Ok ok ok ok, He has an Honda SRV right? Well, If we search all registered SRV's that are blue, we will likely find the owner. Geez, this guy is a moron.

Response to Operation Falcon Punch 2008-08-17 12:35:47

At 8/17/08 12:33 PM, igott wrote: I got an Idea, Ok ok ok ok, He has an Honda SRV right? Well, If we search all registered SRV's that are blue, we will likely find the owner. Geez, this guy is a moron.

And how the hell are you supposed to do that

kiss my ass!

BBS Signature

Response to Operation Falcon Punch 2008-08-17 12:37:48

At 8/17/08 12:35 PM, Puzzled wrote: And how the hell are you supposed to do that

Simple, we launch a 10-person manhunt all over the country until we find them all. Easy, really.

Response to Operation Falcon Punch 2008-08-17 13:01:51

At 8/17/08 11:30 AM, Puzzled wrote: Guys think of everything possible that has to do with august 21st

1908 - Oversight (nom de plume), American philosopher.

Where theres coke. Theres mentos.

Response to Operation Falcon Punch 2008-08-17 13:11:36

At 8/17/08 01:01 PM, Fast-forward wrote:

1908 - Oversight (nom de plume), American philosopher.

AHAHAHAH! Jesus Chirst, click on it! It says:
You are all doing well, it'll take teamwork to get to clue 3!

Response to Operation Falcon Punch 2008-08-17 13:13:19

At 8/17/08 01:11 PM, Abyssus wrote: AHAHAHAH! Jesus Chirst, click on it! It says:
You are all doing well, it'll take teamwork to get to clue 3!

ZING.