00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

OzzyBlaze just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

GameCube Club

218,088 Views | 7,148 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to GameCube Club 2006-05-13 14:57:05

At 5/13/06 08:10 AM, -Mazza- wrote:
At 5/13/06 07:46 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: http://wii.nintendo.com/home.html ZOMFG. go watch the gameplay vids.
It's so awesome :"(

Also will I be able to connect to the Internet with my DS Wiffy Dongle.

Wiffy Dongle? Is that your new made-up word? Yes, the Wii can be used as a hotspot for the DS. I think you need to do is connect the Wii to the phoneline. I am not sure. I mean, I never tried to Internet connection to the GameCube.

Sonic Wii Preloader!

Pro-Pokemon Club/TJPPC - Where I love Mew and members know it!

My art - I do art well, you twirps!

BBS Signature

Response to GameCube Club 2006-05-13 15:04:46

At 5/13/06 02:13 PM, -Majin-Wilder wrote:
and to bad most of those movies were only teasers, with no real in-game looks...i think.(why god? why spongebob in the teaser?!)

Spongebob is going to be a playable character for SSB:B?! Are you sure Nintendo can do this?

also, super mario galaxy looks amazing, and yet, makes me feal like i'm going to vomit wile playing it.(not that i think it's bad, but it looks so odd)

It looks good to. I am overwelmed with tons of great games!

oh, and mazza, did hear about Jump superstars on GC yet? :P

I am not Mazza, but I may be interested in Jump Superstars for the GC. I did not bought the DS version. Is that going to be an import as well? Really, I would like a little translation. I do not have problems with using GameFAQ, but would it hurt just to translate some text in the game? Or maybe localization is a bad thing! The Japanese version of Sonic Gem Collection has Final Fight, but was deleted in the US version. So, maybe localization is a bad thing. Maybe, I can learn how to read Japanese.

Sonic Wii Preloader!

Pro-Pokemon Club/TJPPC - Where I love Mew and members know it!

My art - I do art well, you twirps!

BBS Signature

Response to GameCube Club 2006-05-13 15:40:39

At 5/13/06 02:13 PM, -Majin-Wilder wrote: oh, and mazza, did hear about Jump superstars on GC yet? :P

OH GOD YES.

Happy memories of seven-block Sasuke whooping ass with Shishi Rendan combo return.

Also Dio. Mmm. Dio. THE GC VERSION BETTER HAVE MORE DIO. AND IT BETTER BE RELEASED OUTSIDE OF JAPAN.

ZA WARUDO.

At 5/13/06 02:57 PM, Dark_Volcano_Sam wrote: Wiffy Dongle? Is that your new made-up word? Yes, the Wii can be used as a hotspot for the DS. I think you need to do is connect the Wii to the phoneline. I am not sure. I mean, I never tried to Internet connection to the GameCube.

It's not a made-up word, the gizmo you use to connect the DS to the Internet wirelessly is called a Wi-Fi Dongle.

At 5/13/06 03:04 PM, Dark_Volcano_Sam wrote: I am not Mazza, but I may be interested in Jump Superstars for the GC. I did not bought the DS version. Is that going to be an import as well? Really, I would like a little translation. I do not have problems with using GameFAQ, but would it hurt just to translate some text in the game? Or maybe localization is a bad thing! The Japanese version of Sonic Gem Collection has Final Fight, but was deleted in the US version. So, maybe localization is a bad thing. Maybe, I can learn how to read Japanese.

No need. I finished Jump Superstars completely, and I don't speak a word Japanese. The game's rather self-explanatory, and as long as you print out a mission objective list you'll be just fine.

fucking magnets man how do they work

Response to GameCube Club 2006-05-13 17:11:46

i love gamecube, i own one!!!!! :)

Response to GameCube Club 2006-05-13 17:23:25

can i become a member?

Response to GameCube Club 2006-05-13 17:25:57

At 5/13/06 03:04 PM, Dark_Volcano_Sam wrote:
Spongebob is going to be a playable character for SSB:B?! Are you sure Nintendo can do this?

...no, just...
no.
apart from if they use him for the new home-run minigame, but still....no.
..............................no.

It looks good to. I am overwelmed with tons of great games!

me too, wile the games do not look "ZOMG FUCKIN' AWESOME" like i wanted, they still DO look "FUCKIN' AWESOME".

I am not Mazza, but I may be interested in Jump Superstars for the GC. I did not bought the DS version. Is that going to be an import as well? Really, I would like a little translation. I do not have problems with using GameFAQ, but would it hurt just to translate some text in the game? Or maybe localization is a bad thing! The Japanese version of Sonic Gem Collection has Final Fight, but was deleted in the US version. So, maybe localization is a bad thing. Maybe, I can learn how to read Japanese.

i asked mazza becuse he did let me feel his game, it was smouth and smelled like all japanese import games; like a boys bedroom. it was heaven i tell ye.
anyway, the problem with that game was not actualy the text, but thaty most of the animes on that game were not known, just think about it; how manny people knew Nes, roy and (other fire emblem dude here)over here? some of the trofies were also not known outside of japan, so it also had a big chance of never apearing in the US/EU.

and in other news, hideo kojima hinted that there might be a new metal gear game on the Wii, not MGS4(i think) but a totaly new game.

same goes for resident evil, not known if there will be a Wii version of RE5, but there IS a resident evil game for the Wii in the making.

and just a sidenote; my retro brain took my body over again, and made me pick up gunstar future heroes wile i only got into that shop to get my resident evil books....so, yay.

Response to GameCube Club 2006-05-14 02:45:23

Look at the insane lineup for the Wii at E3:

http://www.thatvideo..e.com/view/2378.html

I love you, Nintendo.

According to a lot of people, the lines for the PS3 are only zero to five minutes long.

Response to GameCube Club 2006-05-14 02:47:29

Super Paper Mario

Big news. New mario platforming Gamecube game for us to enjoy.

At 5/13/06 08:12 AM, -JimmyDodger- wrote: I'm just wondering, what done the best at E3? Xbox 360, PS3, Wii. What were all the people most into. Is there a site with the polls or something. I'm pretty interested..

Check out this article

and This video.
(3rd day wrap up)

It'll sum it up for you and put a smile on most of us Nintendo fans.

[Wii Together] [Teh Space]

Alb [4210-3652-1542] <<-Brawl Code. PM me

BBS Signature

Response to GameCube Club 2006-05-14 05:41:29

I...I think im in love.

http://www.gametrail..php?fs=1&id=2659

Scroll down and watch the video. It looks pretty fun.

BBS Signature

Response to GameCube Club 2006-05-14 09:03:04

At 5/13/06 05:23 PM, chibamonkey10 wrote: can i become a member?

Sure. Try not to double post though.

At 5/13/06 05:25 PM, -Majin-Wilder wrote: i asked mazza becuse he did let me feel his game, it was smouth and smelled like all japanese import games; like a boys bedroom. it was heaven i tell ye.

Don't tell people what part of me you could feel >: o

anyway, the problem with that game was not actualy the text, but thaty most of the animes on that game were not known, just think about it; how manny people knew Nes, roy and (other fire emblem dude here)over here? some of the trofies were also not known outside of japan, so it also had a big chance of never apearing in the US/EU.

It is my new mission to beat up people who do not know about JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

and in other news, hideo kojima hinted that there might be a new metal gear game on the Wii, not MGS4(i think) but a totaly new game.

Zing.

same goes for resident evil, not known if there will be a Wii version of RE5, but there IS a resident evil game for the Wii in the making.

Sex.

and just a sidenote; my retro brain took my body over again, and made me pick up gunstar future heroes wile i only got into that shop to get my resident evil books....so, yay.

Mmm.

At 5/14/06 02:45 AM, -King_Nothing- wrote: Look at the insane lineup for the Wii at E3:

http://www.thatvideo..e.com/view/2378.html

I love you, Nintendo.

According to a lot of people, the lines for the PS3 are only zero to five minutes long.

Jesus Christ.

What a queue. I pity those at the back. I envy those at the front.

At 5/14/06 02:47 AM, Guitardude91304 wrote: Super Paper Mario

Big news. New mario platforming Gamecube game for us to enjoy.

Aye, I saw. I wonder if they'll make more RPGs though. I saw numbers in this one, so it might become more like a platform game with stats. Dunno if that's a good thing though, I quite liked the previous Paper Marios. Then again, it IS a platformer, and Nintendo rocks at that : o

At 5/14/06 05:41 AM, -JimmyDodger- wrote: I...I think im in love.

http://www.gametrail..php?fs=1&id=2659

Scroll down and watch the video. It looks pretty fun.

I'd watch it if I didn't have to watch my download limit. Brah.

Response to GameCube Club 2006-05-14 14:09:51

At 5/14/06 09:03 AM, -Mazza- wrote:
Don't tell people what part of me you could feel >: o

but it was awesome. D:

It is my new mission to beat up people who do not know about JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

or doctor slump.

<3 akira toriyama
Zing.
Sex.
Mmm.

sound efects are nise things to type.

I love you, Nintendo.

i'm going to love my Wii so much.

this joke never gets old
Jesus Christ.

don't believe him, don't forget how huge the croud of sony fan-boys are.

Response to GameCube Club 2006-05-14 16:31:32

At 5/14/06 02:09 PM, -Majin-Wilder wrote: sound efects are nise things to type.

Sex is the best sound effect of them all.

To simulate effect, slap two wet steaks together.

Response to GameCube Club 2006-05-15 05:18:57

At 5/14/06 04:31 PM, -Mazza- wrote:
At 5/14/06 02:09 PM, -Majin-Wilder wrote: sound efects are nise things to type.
Sex is the best sound effect of them all.

To simulate effect, slap two wet steaks together.

Masturbation is the best sound effect of them all.

To simulate effect, pinch one cheek and shake vigorously, while maintaining an emotionless face.

BBS Signature

Response to GameCube Club 2006-05-16 08:41:07

That is probably the most smartest idea i have ever heard in my life i congrats you on that one it was amazing

GameCube Club

Response to GameCube Club 2006-05-16 08:58:58

Get a real console you poor bitches. Oh let Me guess you are all going to camp out and have gay man sex the night the little Wii comes out. Oh wait you can't afford it if you onley baught a gamecube

Response to GameCube Club 2006-05-16 10:30:22

At 5/16/06 08:58 AM, sumo_bob wrote: Get a real console you poor bitches. Oh let Me guess you are all going to camp out and have gay man sex the night the little Wii comes out. Oh wait you can't afford it if you onley baught a gamecube

I value your opinion.

BBS Signature

Response to GameCube Club 2006-05-16 11:26:57

At 5/16/06 08:58 AM, sumo_bob wrote: Get a real console you poor bitches. Oh let Me guess you are all going to camp out and have gay man sex the night the little Wii comes out. Oh wait you can't afford it if you onley baught a gamecube

...said the underage boy who's going to ask his own mom too whore herself out to aford a 700 dollar console.

before you even THINK you have to say something smart, get a job to know how much 700 dollars actualy is.
and besides, who actualy said that we get a Wii just becuse it (might) be cheap?

Response to GameCube Club 2006-05-16 18:50:49

At 5/16/06 10:30 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:
I value your opinion.

Same here. His life on the other hand, I don't value.

[Wii Together] [Teh Space]

Alb [4210-3652-1542] <<-Brawl Code. PM me

BBS Signature

Response to GameCube Club 2006-05-17 13:59:15

At 5/15/06 05:18 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: Masturbation is the best sound effect of them all.

To simulate effect, pinch one cheek and shake vigorously, while maintaining an emotionless face.

Alternatively, put hand around penis, grip tightly, and move forward and backward.

I pity you. Really, I do. If you seemed at all intelligent, this is where I'd add the benefits of having a Gamecube over those of other consoles, but in your case I'm not even going to bother.

Know, however, that Gamecube is more powerful than PS2, and that without Nintendo you wouldn't even HAVE any of your so-called "Real consoles".

Now, I shall post the post you made before that one.

ffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

uuuuucccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
kkkk******** oops i missed the word+bitch=BANNNNN

I rest my case.

Response to GameCube Club 2006-05-21 09:11:11

okay, the Wii has a rumble function into the controler, and the PS3 does not...so...how manny of you will bet that they will make a rumble function before it hits tghe shops?

Response to GameCube Club 2006-05-21 09:35:33

At 5/21/06 09:11 AM, -Majin-Wilder wrote: okay, the Wii has a rumble function into the controler, and the PS3 does not...so...how manny of you will bet that they will make a rumble function before it hits tghe shops?

None. A rumble feature in a wireless controller is a very bad idea. Moving parts drain a LOT of battery life. Notice how the Wavebird has no rumble? That's because rumble makes battery life drain fast.

BBS Signature

Response to GameCube Club 2006-05-25 19:47:17

At 5/21/06 09:11 AM, -Majin-Wilder wrote: okay, the Wii has a rumble function into the controler, and the PS3 does not...so...how manny of you will bet that they will make a rumble function before it hits tghe shops?

The reason why the PS3's controller does not have a rumble feature is not because of battery life or interference with the 6 degrees of tilt, but because of the company that made their rumble feature, Immersion, sued them. They say rumble is "last gen". All lies.

Response to GameCube Club 2006-05-26 06:08:15

At 5/13/06 05:25 PM, -Majin-Wilder wrote: apart from if they use him for the new home-run minigame, but still....no.

Oh shit, the new home-run minigame with the Wii remote!

bliss*

BBS Signature

Response to GameCube Club 2006-05-26 07:32:57

At 5/25/06 07:47 PM, -King_Nothing- wrote: The reason why the PS3's controller does not have a rumble feature is not because of battery life or interference with the 6 degrees of tilt, but because of the company that made their rumble feature, Immersion, sued them. They say rumble is "last gen". All lies.

Hm? Immersion sued them because rumble is last gen? Link to article plox : o

At 5/26/06 06:08 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: Oh shit, the new home-run minigame with the Wii remote!

bliss*

There are going to be so many new minigames in SSBB. It will be Heaven. Also, remember the credits? Yeah. That'll be awesome. Maybe now they'll have pictures next to the names in the credits, it'd be even more awesome.

Response to GameCube Club 2006-05-26 07:39:42

At 5/26/06 07:32 AM, -Mazza- wrote: Also, remember the credits? Yeah.

Holy shit nizzles. My high score was around 80 if i remember right. I spent so much time on that.

BBS Signature

Response to GameCube Club 2006-05-26 08:58:15

At 5/26/06 07:39 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:
At 5/26/06 07:32 AM, -Mazza- wrote: Also, remember the credits? Yeah.
Holy shit nizzles. My high score was around 80 if i remember right. I spent so much time on that.

Mine was 79, you beat me by one.

BBS Signature

Response to GameCube Club 2006-05-26 11:27:29

I need to play that again and see what my high score was, because I forget. It was high in the 70's though, I'm pretty sure.

Response to GameCube Club 2006-05-26 11:49:03

At 5/26/06 07:32 AM, -Mazza- wrote: Hm? Immersion sued them because rumble is last gen? Link to article plox : o

No. Immersion sued Sony, and then Sony makes and excuse and says rumble is last gen.

Linky

Response to GameCube Club 2006-05-26 13:40:47

e mi devo pure limitare che senso ha?

Response to GameCube Club 2006-05-26 13:44:59

Hey guys, what was the first gamecube game you played on, and what was the first you owned?
I fist played luigi's mansion in a shop, and the first game i bought was super smash bros mellee, and it's still my favorite.

BBS Signature