Sun-and-Moon
Sun-and-Moon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to GameCube Club 2006-09-10 14:32:02 Reply

At 9/10/06 01:42 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: things about melting pot

yeah I know which level it is, I beat it almost every single time. What I do is I jump in, and immediately pull to the left while rolling, and sometimes i go through, but if I don't I just bump the wall and keep pulling left and move towards the goal. I just get a feel for the movement

Pozzum
Pozzum
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to GameCube Club 2006-09-10 22:02:07 Reply

At 9/10/06 01:42 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:
At 9/10/06 01:15 PM, Siamese-Dream wrote: @BBM - Melting pot is like the easiest level LOL I think it's the 3rd one too xD
??? It's almost impossible. i only completed it through sheer luck. There's a big square thing with walls, and halfway along one of the walls is the goal. it wooshes around really quickly. that'd be hard enough, but it's filled with metal balls that get in your way. it's on the theme park (world 5) in story mode

This is also funny as hell my 5 year old autistic little brother can beat that lvl so easily it looks like he just goes forward and he just lands in goal in under ten seconds. He is way better at timing than me and I have no idea why.

Guitardude
Guitardude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to GameCube Club 2006-09-11 03:10:09 Reply

Man i've been gone way too long. Probably because I've been spending most of my time over at the Wii Together site.

How's everything been? Also, only a few more days until Nintendo officially anounces the Wii's Release date and price!

[Wii Together] [Teh Space]

Alb [4210-3652-1542] <<-Brawl Code. PM me

BBS Signature
Metal-Chuy
Metal-Chuy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to GameCube Club 2006-09-18 02:59:33 Reply

Hello dear Gamecube club, I am just here because I am an advertisement whore. =D
Resident evil 4 is such an awesome game, another movie was made about it:

http://www.newground..m/portal/view/339281

Watch and vote accordingly >=D

And of course, since that movie is Nintendo biased, there's some Wii relation to it as well.

Firestom
Firestom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to GameCube Club 2006-10-01 09:19:44 Reply

At 9/9/06 04:16 AM, Inuyasha wrote: The only titles IMO that are worth anything yet to be released are:

- Baten Kaitos: Origins
- Naruto: Clash of Ninja II

Other than that I've not seen any that really strike my intrests. So yeah, the place is gonna be a bit dead I suppose.

If you give any genre a chance, you may change your mind. For example, Super Mario Sunshine and Luigi Mansion are great if you look for adventure, Super Mario Kart and Need For Speed may get your attention for racing, Final Fantasy is great for RPG, and did you tought about The Sims 2?

Pozzum
Pozzum
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to GameCube Club 2006-10-02 22:35:29 Reply

At 10/1/06 09:19 AM, Firestom wrote:
At 9/9/06 04:16 AM, Inuyasha wrote: The only titles IMO that are worth anything yet to be released are:

- Baten Kaitos: Origins
- Naruto: Clash of Ninja II

Other than that I've not seen any that really strike my intrests. So yeah, the place is gonna be a bit dead I suppose.
If you give any genre a chance, you may change your mind. For example, Super Mario Sunshine and Luigi Mansion are great if you look for adventure, Super Mario Kart and Need For Speed may get your attention for racing, Final Fantasy is great for RPG, and did you tought about The Sims 2?

He was talking about titles yet to be released (at time of writeing). My little bro now has complete controll over my GC and I haven't been able to play in a month (about). oh well 1 month 17 days till the Wii.

Kisuke
Kisuke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Blank Slate
Response to GameCube Club 2006-10-10 18:25:57 Reply

You know I picked up Baiten Kaitos Origins about two weeks ago but have yet to play it. :/

My list:

Baiten Kaitos
Baiten Kaitos Origins
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicals
Metroid Prime
Metroid Prime II Echos
Naruto: Clash of Ninja
Resident Evil Zero
Resident Evil
Resident Evil 4
Soul Calibur II
Super Smash Brothers Melee
Tales of Symphonia
The Legend of Zelda: Windwaker

I'm thinking about getting a few other titles but I'm scarce with money. Any good games that have high replay value that are worth my money?

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]
XBL / PSN - Voidist
Malice
is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature
jonthomson
jonthomson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to GameCube Club 2006-10-11 06:03:20 Reply

Been playing nothing other than Melee since beating OoT. My Kirby and Jigglypuff are getting pretty good.

SiXFouR.668 EU

BBS Signature
EscapeFate
EscapeFate
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to GameCube Club 2006-10-11 06:20:36 Reply

question for people on the gamecube.
in super mario sunshine how do you get the fence/gate/door in delfino plaza to open so you can go into the volcano mountain thing?
if that made any sense to anyone.

Kisuke
Kisuke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Blank Slate
Response to GameCube Club 2006-10-11 14:57:12 Reply

At 10/11/06 06:03 AM, jonthomson wrote: Been playing nothing other than Melee since beating OoT. My Kirby and Jigglypuff are getting pretty good.

In the first one Kirby was my main but with Melee it seems like I'm leaning towards Link and Roy. Samus is good too but Roys smash attack is just the easiest, yet cheapest way to dispose of an opponent.

XBL / PSN - Voidist
Malice

BBS Signature
Guitardude
Guitardude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to GameCube Club 2006-10-11 16:04:10 Reply

At 10/11/06 06:20 AM, EscapeFate wrote: question for people on the gamecube.
in super mario sunshine how do you get the fence/gate/door in delfino plaza to open so you can go into the volcano mountain thing?
if that made any sense to anyone.

You have to get at least 7 shines in each level.

I think that's right.

BBS Signature
Zayro
Zayro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to GameCube Club 2006-10-17 23:44:54 Reply

At 10/11/06 06:03 AM, jonthomson wrote: Been playing nothing other than Melee since beating OoT. My Kirby and Jigglypuff are getting pretty good.

I'm best with both Falcon and Captain Falcon. Link, Young Link and Marth im good at, and Samus and Zelda are so-so. The rest im terrible at...By the time I beat OoT and Master Quest, I was sick of all things Gamecube. Im really bad at Zeldas. It took me a loong time. But now i practice SSBM almost every chance i get. I have had the game for about 1 or 2 years.

"Violence is not suitable for anyone except the elderly"

DarkDragonVX
DarkDragonVX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to GameCube Club 2006-10-18 00:04:05 Reply

At 10/30/03 11:16 AM, SWINUBLOLOLO wrote: ,.-'´'-.,.->> Welcome <<-.,.-'´'-.,

to gamegube club , i hope we have many members soon! . Many that like nintendo and Gamecube!

I love Nintendo Gamecube and Nintendo itself I want the new nintendo

I be a big help to this Club let me join in and have the party started....wait this just in(no party) DANG IT :D

You see im funny and I love nintendo! :D

I'm the only pretty boy on NewGrounds!

BBS Signature
BananaBreadMuffin
BananaBreadMuffin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Programmer
Response to GameCube Club 2006-10-19 14:25:57 Reply

Just completed Resident Evil 4 again, in only 18 hours (compared to 90~ the first time round), I might play through it a few more times until I can get the Chicago Typewriter, which shouldn't be too hard, I have 250k~ now and I don't have any more upgrades to buy for my weapons.

BBS Signature
Sun-and-Moon
Sun-and-Moon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to GameCube Club 2006-11-26 12:55:42 Reply

At 10/19/06 02:25 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: Just completed Resident Evil 4 again, in only 18 hours (compared to 90~ the first time round), I might play through it a few more times until I can get the Chicago Typewriter, which shouldn't be too hard, I have 250k~ now and I don't have any more upgrades to buy for my weapons.

my best time is somewhere around 11 hours, but it was my 3rd try.

chicago typewriter FTW!

Skullkid700
Skullkid700
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to GameCube Club 2006-11-26 13:50:34 Reply

Jeez! This thread was made in '03!!! Man I'm glad so many people are Nintendo fans!!!

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Gamer
Response to GameCube Club 2006-11-26 13:53:44 Reply

I decided to play on the Gamecube again after playing PS1/2 games for months. :| I got out Resident Evil 4 and thought I'll go on new game easy mode and see if there are any certain parts not in easy mode (my sister does not recall any dogs in the maze when she played on RE4 easy mode).

Kisuke
Kisuke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Blank Slate
Response to GameCube Club 2006-11-27 00:39:51 Reply

At 10/19/06 02:25 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: Just completed Resident Evil 4 again, in only 18 hours (compared to 90~ the first time round), I might play through it a few more times until I can get the Chicago Typewriter, which shouldn't be too hard, I have 250k~ now and I don't have any more upgrades to buy for my weapons.

Wow, that long? It took me twelve on my first try and around seven hours on my second. They get shorter and shorter each time I go through the game. Gone through it about five times now.

Chicago Typewriter is okay but it's seriously overkill and makes the game way too easy. Yeah, it's great when you are in a pinch but that is what RE is about, getting surrounded when low on ammo and such. I sold mine a long while ago.

-Blacktail
-Striker
-Broken Butterfly
-Semi-Auto Rifle

All are maxed out. Highest hit ratio was around 90% and death toll was twice. I die everytime I go up against the Village Chief.

At 11/26/06 01:53 PM, Bahamut wrote: I got out Resident Evil 4 and thought I'll go on new game easy mode and see if there are any certain parts not in easy mode (my sister does not recall any dogs in the maze when she played on RE4 easy mode).

Nah, the Colmillos appear whether you like it or not. You can actually fight them before the maze back in the Village. After you defeat El Lago go back across the lake from where you came in. If you try and go back you'll hear growling and about five or six Colmillos appear and attack you.

I'm going to go for the Hand Cannon here soon. It's really fucking hard to get over 60,000 points for that five star ranking with Leon. God is he useless in Mercenarys. I find HUNK to be the easiest. His neck breaker skill gets high combos, highest I got was around forty-nine or so.

If you didn't know you have to achieve a five star ranking in all the worlds with each character.

GOD! Is Leon worthless in this mini-game.

XBL / PSN - Voidist
Malice

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Gamer
Response to GameCube Club 2006-11-27 11:57:43 Reply

At 11/27/06 12:39 AM, Kisuke wrote: Nah, the Colmillos appear whether you like it or not. You can actually fight them before the maze back in the Village. After you defeat El Lago go back across the lake from where you came in. If you try and go back you'll hear growling and about five or six Colmillos appear and attack you.

I've already noticed some parts on easy mode cut out like not needing a gate key earlier on in the castle (just after seeing Luis for the first time in the castle).

Also, playing this game made me think starting the game and going through the Village level goes really quick.

I'm going to go for the Hand Cannon here soon. It's really fucking hard to get over 60,000 points for that five star ranking with Leon. God is he useless in Mercenarys. I find HUNK to be the easiest. His neck breaker skill gets high combos, highest I got was around forty-nine or so.

I found HUNK the easiest to complete and Leon the hardest. :S But I did complete the whole of the Mercenaries. A pain in the ass to do, but I got there eventually. However, I don't like the Hand Cannon. I prefer the Chicago Typewriter! :D

Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Gamer
Response to GameCube Club 2006-12-18 14:58:00 Reply

I had fun with going through Resident Evil 4 again twice more. Recently, I completed Metroid Prime 1 in about 7 hours (which I wasn't too happy with since I hate making games look a lot shorter than I usually think how long it takes for me to complete it) and now I'm onto Metroid Prime 2 (just about to get the second energy transferred). Hopefully I'll complete the game before christmas.

BananaBreadMuffin
BananaBreadMuffin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Programmer
Response to GameCube Club 2006-12-23 17:28:36 Reply

Finally completed Metroid prime.

Time of 12:01 and a percentage score 81%, I'm pleased with that.

Fuck me, Ridley was hard though.

BBS Signature
Crashman
Crashman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to GameCube Club 2006-12-23 18:28:53 Reply

At 12/23/06 05:28 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: Finally completed Metroid prime.

I remember completing it around 15 hours. The artifacts were bitches to find.

XBL GT: SleepyB 408
I Xbox 360 Club I MLB Club I

BBS Signature
Guitardude
Guitardude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to GameCube Club 2006-12-24 03:43:11 Reply

He's like my favorite Boss ever.

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Gamer
Response to GameCube Club 2006-12-24 07:52:39 Reply

First time? :O

If first time, then that's very good. I took 24 hours to complete the game on my first time through. :P

Very true, but using boost ball later on the fight makes it easier. :)

At 12/24/06 03:43 AM, Guitardude wrote: He's like my favorite Boss ever.

But Metroid Prime and a lot of bosses on Metroid Prime 2 were a lot more fun.

How much more fun will the bosses on Prime 3 be? :D
BananaBreadMuffin
BananaBreadMuffin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Programmer
Response to GameCube Club 2006-12-24 16:05:28 Reply

At 12/24/06 07:52 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 12/24/06 03:43 AM, Guitardude wrote: He's like my favorite Boss ever.
But Metroid Prime and a lot of bosses on Metroid Prime 2 were a lot more fun.

How much more fun will the bosses on Prime 3 be? :D

The spider-ball boss in Metroid Prime Echoes, that you fight in morph-ball mode.

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Gamer
Response to GameCube Club 2007-01-13 15:17:13 Reply

I bought Resident Evil 3 and Sonic Mega Collection today. I bought 2 GC games since my PS2 is broke and those 2 games should last a while. Maybe not until March, but I could do with buying a few more GC games. :P

SilentCobra
SilentCobra
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Gamer
Response to GameCube Club 2009-03-08 01:09:07 Reply

At 10/31/03 11:57 AM, Rebel40000 wrote: I'm getting Soul Calibur II! Gonna kick some ass with Link!

Damn straight, I have Windwaker, Twilight Princess, LoZ: OoT and OoT Master Quest double pack, I even have a cheat disk for Windwaker, OoT and OoT MQ :P Still have yet to get Soul Calibur II. I've had my GC since June of 2003. lmao

Sig by Byte | Steam ID -- SilentCobra | PS3 Gamer Tag -- SlntCobra1
Writers Lounge | EGB | PS3

BBS Signature
SilentCobra
SilentCobra
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Gamer
Response to GameCube Club 2009-03-08 01:14:18 Reply

At 3/7/09 10:13 PM, lbenson1996 wrote: lol nobody plays gamecube anymore

I beg to differ, as we all are damn well aware of, the older games are the CLASSICS and are much cooler now than they were when they were HOT OFF THE "PRESS." Remember Starfox 64? Super Mario 64? Pokemon Snap? Pokemon Stadium? All those games KICKED ASS! I mean, I like better graphics, more game play features, etc., etc., as much as the next guy, but the classics (GB, GBP, GBC, NES, SNES, N64, GC) are going to go down in history.

Sig by Byte | Steam ID -- SilentCobra | PS3 Gamer Tag -- SlntCobra1
Writers Lounge | EGB | PS3

BBS Signature
BananaBreadMuffin
BananaBreadMuffin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Programmer
Response to GameCube Club 2009-03-08 09:41:29 Reply

In my friendship group at uni, between us we have various PCs of gaming standards, two xboxes, a wii, and a gamecube (and now an N64 too woop woop), and we've played gamecube most out of all of those. smash bros, double dash, mario tennis, it's all good

BBS Signature