Majin-Wilder
Majin-Wilder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to GameCube Club 2006-08-06 14:33:05 Reply

yeah, you can all join.
the problem is that most of the members don't post because...well, it's kinda getting dead in the GC department.

Crashman
Crashman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to GameCube Club 2006-08-06 14:36:09 Reply

At 8/6/06 02:33 PM, -Majin-Wilder wrote: yeah, you can all join.
the problem is that most of the members don't post because...well, it's kinda getting dead in the GC department.

Well, im playing Super Mario Sunshine right now and I played Luigi's Mansion again the other day. My friend and I beat it in less than a day.

XBL GT: SleepyB 408
I Xbox 360 Club I MLB Club I

BBS Signature
Sun-and-Moon
Sun-and-Moon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to GameCube Club 2006-09-06 17:06:52 Reply

At 8/4/06 06:43 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: Can anyone do any more than like 5 of the expert levels on Super Moneky Ball 2?

I got all the way to about 45 in Expert with only like, 36 lives. I could go all the way to the end if I had all 99 lives. And that's the EASY part, wait until extra expert, master mode, and EXTRA master mode.

In super monkey ball one I once got to Expert level 39 without using a continue. ^_^

I'm hardcore super monkey ball fan
DarkSoldier
DarkSoldier
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Gamer
Response to GameCube Club 2006-09-06 17:37:14 Reply

ohhh man can i join i have a gamecube plz plz plz
btw im not a NOOB

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Audiophile
Response to GameCube Club 2006-09-07 08:36:12 Reply

Nothing much new from me about the Gamecube. I guess I'm just waiting for the Wii and the only Gamecube game I feel like getting at the moment is Sonic Mega Collection. Well, maybe I'll get that once I've done playing Final Fantasy X. :P

At 9/6/06 05:37 PM, DarkSoldier51 wrote: ohhh man can i join i have a gamecube plz plz plz

I'm sure you're ok to join.

[ BBS / Icon / Portal Möd ] - [ Facebook - Twitter ]
Formerly Bahamut

BananaBreadMuffin
BananaBreadMuffin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Programmer
Response to GameCube Club 2006-09-08 08:13:45 Reply

God damn, I'm not even half way through the story mode on Super Monkey Ball 2 and it's already impossible.

BBS Signature
DJJ-asshole
DJJ-asshole
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Animator
Response to GameCube Club 2006-09-09 02:37:47 Reply

Not following any of your conversations here, but I just wanted to post. I did not for a long time. So, how is everything going here? A bit empty? Besides I haven't touched my GC for 4 months =/...

BBS Signature
BananaBreadMuffin
BananaBreadMuffin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Programmer
Response to GameCube Club 2006-09-09 03:43:19 Reply

At 9/9/06 02:37 AM, DJJ-asshole wrote: Not following any of your conversations here, but I just wanted to post. I did not for a long time. So, how is everything going here? A bit empty? Besides I haven't touched my GC for 4 months =/...

And then some. There's been nothing for gamecube at all released really. :( I've been playing Super Monkey Ball 2 again.

BBS Signature
Kisuke
Kisuke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to GameCube Club 2006-09-09 04:16:35 Reply

The only titles IMO that are worth anything yet to be released are:

- Baten Kaitos: Origins
- Naruto: Clash of Ninja II

Other than that I've not seen any that really strike my intrests. So yeah, the place is gonna be a bit dead I suppose.

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]
XBL / PSN - Voidist
Malice
is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature
DJJ-asshole
DJJ-asshole
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Animator
Response to GameCube Club 2006-09-09 04:49:44 Reply

At 9/9/06 03:43 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: And then some. There's been nothing for gamecube at all released really. :( I've been playing Super Monkey Ball 2 again.

Nice, but hard game. Btw, Tomb Raider: Legends on the cube = fail. Not because the game sucks, it's great, but they're going to release it on the Cube =/ . I wonder who would buy it ...

BBS Signature
Pozzum
Pozzum
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to GameCube Club 2006-09-09 05:11:03 Reply

At 9/8/06 08:13 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: God damn, I'm not even half way through the story mode on Super Monkey Ball 2 and it's already impossible.

I find it hilarious that you are having so much trouble with super monkey ball 2 when me and my little bro got to the last two stages in story the first day we got it. I wish to join.

DarkSoldier
DarkSoldier
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Gamer
Response to GameCube Club 2006-09-09 10:18:55 Reply

i think im going to get a new game for gamecube but in the price range of $0.00-$25.00 canadian
any idea of what game i should get not to violent plz

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature
Sun-and-Moon
Sun-and-Moon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to GameCube Club 2006-09-09 10:47:24 Reply

At 9/9/06 05:11 AM, Pozzum wrote:
I find it hilarious that you are having so much trouble with super monkey ball 2 when me and my little bro got to the last two stages in story the first day we got it. I wish to join.

I know! Have you seen some of the crap that you have to do in the first one?! Friggen hard. However, there's some stages in SMB2 that piss me off, like...

- Switch Inferno
- Vortex
- Arthropod
- The launching up the pole one.
- the ones that are totally random and require no skill like Air Hockey and the spinning Brandish one.

Speaking of Arthropod, is there a way to do it without going over the edge of the last track and falling through the goal? I've tried to stay on the rings but either the feet push me off or I fall off.

Majin-Wilder
Majin-Wilder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to GameCube Club 2006-09-09 16:23:06 Reply

At 9/9/06 04:16 AM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: The only titles IMO that are worth anything yet to be released are:

FRIKIN' ZELDA: TWILIGHT PRINSESS!!!

um...yeah, 'thats kinda it now.
anyway, i tryed to play my GC lately, but it gives me the same error every time that i play more the 5 min, soooooooooooooo i think my GC is busted... :(

Sun-and-Moon
Sun-and-Moon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to GameCube Club 2006-09-09 18:00:41 Reply

At 9/9/06 04:23 PM, -Majin-Wilder wrote:
anyway, i tryed to play my GC lately, but it gives me the same error every time that i play more the 5 min, soooooooooooooo i think my GC is busted... :(

OH NOES!!! NOW YOU CAN'T BEAT RESIDENT EVIL 4 AGAIN!! what will we ever do....!?

btw what does the error say? If it says the disc cannot be read, take a Q-tip, spray some windex on the end, and dab the lens with it. That's how I fixed mine :D

Burnzoid
Burnzoid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to GameCube Club 2006-09-09 18:30:44 Reply

Gamecube FTW.

I did it for the lulz:

BBS Signature
Kisuke
Kisuke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to GameCube Club 2006-09-09 19:33:00 Reply

At 9/9/06 04:23 PM, -Majin-Wilder wrote:
At 9/9/06 04:16 AM, Master_Inuyasha wrote:
FRIKIN' ZELDA: TWILIGHT PRINSESS!!!

fffff I'm buying a Wii for that. :P

Ouch that sucks. I've been playing RE4 over and over[due to the fact that it rocks], especially The Mercenaries[spelling]. I can't beat the waterworld with HUNK just yet. Not to mention Leon is the worst of the five. :/ I do have RE1 and 0 for it but yeah, RE4, Mercenaries, you understand.

Maybe I should join the RE Crew.
At 9/9/06 06:30 PM, Burnzoid wrote: Gamecube FTW.

GC > PS2 > X-Box

DS > PSP

Wii > X-Box 360 > PS3

Sorry, but that's how it works. :D

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]
XBL / PSN - Voidist
Malice
is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature
Pozzum
Pozzum
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to GameCube Club 2006-09-09 20:56:06 Reply

At 9/9/06 10:47 AM, Blink_Link wrote:
At 9/9/06 05:11 AM, Pozzum wrote:
I know! Have you seen some of the crap that you have to do in the first one?! Friggen hard. However, there's some stages in SMB2 that piss me off, like...

- Switch Inferno

it's like 2 to the right and three up from the bottom right

- Vortex

I forget that one tell me how it looks like and I'll be able too help

- Arthropod

wait about twenty seconds and that will help

If you use the mini map to get to the top you'll mess up

- the ones that are totally random and require no skill like Air Hockey and the spinning Brandish one.

It does require skill just a different skill

Speaking of Arthropod, is there a way to do it without going over the edge of the last track and falling through the goal? I've tried to stay on the rings but either the feet push me off or I fall off.

like I said about 20 seconds start moving when you first see the goal and start adjusting the timeing.

my little brother is breaking all my games.

Sun-and-Moon
Sun-and-Moon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to GameCube Club 2006-09-09 21:10:34 Reply

At 9/9/06 08:56 PM, Pozzum wrote:

Like, timing skill? God I'm screwed if I have to time anything xD

And Vortex is that one where there's like 4 buttons, and a spiral vortex, and you can switch which way the vortex moves, and there's a blue goal and a green goal.

Pozzum
Pozzum
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to GameCube Club 2006-09-09 21:22:05 Reply

At 9/9/06 09:10 PM, Blink_Link wrote:
At 9/9/06 08:56 PM, Pozzum wrote:
Like, timing skill? God I'm screwed if I have to time anything xD

And Vortex is that one where there's like 4 buttons, and a spiral vortex, and you can switch which way the vortex moves, and there's a blue goal and a green goal.

Oh that one the buttons are a ploy they don't help reverse and forward are the same if you want to save time do a reverse wait for it to stall while it changes directionget on hold left and when it stalls again go forward the way you came and you should be shot to the lower goal.

BananaBreadMuffin
BananaBreadMuffin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Programmer
Response to GameCube Club 2006-09-10 13:02:14 Reply

At 9/9/06 10:47 AM, Siamese-Dream wrote: - Switch Inferno

Easy. Just take a couple of goes to see which switches dont activate the slidy things

- Vortex

No comment.

- Arthropod

Easy. See below.

Aaaaaargh.

And Melting Pot. ffs :(

Yes. Wait till about 40 seconds i think and then just go straight forwards.

BBS Signature
jonthomson
jonthomson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to GameCube Club 2006-09-10 13:06:31 Reply

Finished OoT yesterday and LoZ on Friday. Zelda collectors' disc pwns.

SiXFouR.668 EU

BBS Signature
Sun-and-Moon
Sun-and-Moon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to GameCube Club 2006-09-10 13:15:44 Reply

At 9/10/06 01:06 PM, jonthomson wrote: Finished OoT yesterday and LoZ on Friday. Zelda collectors' disc pwns.

Master quest was really REALLY fun. I wish they had that for Majora's Mask too...

@BBM - Melting pot is like the easiest level LOL I think it's the 3rd one too xD

If you do story mode, Labrynth took me FOREVER to figure out...Invisible was fun too.

God, now I wanna play that game again!

BananaBreadMuffin
BananaBreadMuffin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Programmer
Response to GameCube Club 2006-09-10 13:42:51 Reply

At 9/10/06 01:15 PM, Siamese-Dream wrote: @BBM - Melting pot is like the easiest level LOL I think it's the 3rd one too xD

??? It's almost impossible. i only completed it through sheer luck. There's a big square thing with walls, and halfway along one of the walls is the goal. it wooshes around really quickly. that'd be hard enough, but it's filled with metal balls that get in your way. it's on the theme park (world 5) in story mode

BBS Signature
Sun-and-Moon
Sun-and-Moon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to GameCube Club 2006-09-10 14:32:02 Reply

At 9/10/06 01:42 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: things about melting pot

yeah I know which level it is, I beat it almost every single time. What I do is I jump in, and immediately pull to the left while rolling, and sometimes i go through, but if I don't I just bump the wall and keep pulling left and move towards the goal. I just get a feel for the movement

Pozzum
Pozzum
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to GameCube Club 2006-09-10 22:02:07 Reply

At 9/10/06 01:42 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:
At 9/10/06 01:15 PM, Siamese-Dream wrote: @BBM - Melting pot is like the easiest level LOL I think it's the 3rd one too xD
??? It's almost impossible. i only completed it through sheer luck. There's a big square thing with walls, and halfway along one of the walls is the goal. it wooshes around really quickly. that'd be hard enough, but it's filled with metal balls that get in your way. it's on the theme park (world 5) in story mode

This is also funny as hell my 5 year old autistic little brother can beat that lvl so easily it looks like he just goes forward and he just lands in goal in under ten seconds. He is way better at timing than me and I have no idea why.

Guitardude
Guitardude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to GameCube Club 2006-09-11 03:10:09 Reply

Man i've been gone way too long. Probably because I've been spending most of my time over at the Wii Together site.

How's everything been? Also, only a few more days until Nintendo officially anounces the Wii's Release date and price!

[Wii Together] [Teh Space]

Alb [4210-3652-1542] <<-Brawl Code. PM me

BBS Signature
Metal-Chuy
Metal-Chuy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to GameCube Club 2006-09-18 02:59:33 Reply

Hello dear Gamecube club, I am just here because I am an advertisement whore. =D
Resident evil 4 is such an awesome game, another movie was made about it:

http://www.newground..m/portal/view/339281

Watch and vote accordingly >=D

And of course, since that movie is Nintendo biased, there's some Wii relation to it as well.

Firestom
Firestom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to GameCube Club 2006-10-01 09:19:44 Reply

At 9/9/06 04:16 AM, Inuyasha wrote: The only titles IMO that are worth anything yet to be released are:

Other than that I've not seen any that really strike my intrests. So yeah, the place is gonna be a bit dead I suppose.

If you give any genre a chance, you may change your mind. For example, Super Mario Sunshine and Luigi Mansion are great if you look for adventure, Super Mario Kart and Need For Speed may get your attention for racing, Final Fantasy is great for RPG, and did you tought about The Sims 2?

Pozzum
Pozzum
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to GameCube Club 2006-10-02 22:35:29 Reply

At 10/1/06 09:19 AM, Firestom wrote:
At 9/9/06 04:16 AM, Inuyasha wrote: The only titles IMO that are worth anything yet to be released are:

If you give any genre a chance, you may change your mind. For example, Super Mario Sunshine and Luigi Mansion are great if you look for adventure, Super Mario Kart and Need For Speed may get your attention for racing, Final Fantasy is great for RPG, and did you tought about The Sims 2?

He was talking about titles yet to be released (at time of writeing). My little bro now has complete controll over my GC and I haven't been able to play in a month (about). oh well 1 month 17 days till the Wii.