00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

JoeBidenLikesToes just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club

565,795 Views | 8,189 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-14 23:54:27

At 8/14/09 11:40 PM, InsertFunnyUserName wrote:
At 8/14/09 11:34 PM, LinaInverseFan wrote: Holy crap, girl. I always assumed you were like 20-25, when you said this I looked at your profile... 15....
You are one smart cookie! I bet you get all A's in school. : )
Yeah, I get that quite a bit based on my posting style. A lot of people are surprised to find out that I'm this young. My level helps with that image, as well.

Any other topics we can discuss? I can't think of anything I need or want to ask at the moment.
We've been in this rut for about 10 pages now. :I

I guess we could talk about personal memories, brag about our best moments, or we could share our worst moments. I don't know. I am trying to make this post a good one because this is my fifth post...

My best moment, was when I was 16 in high school apart of the girls soccer team. I played goalie position because of my quick hands. The opening season game against our rival school and my second year of being on the team. I blocked twenty seven shots. Not even one ball got passed me that game. My sister Cara was also on the team she played right offensive position. She made six shots go in out of the eight she attempted. So between the two of us we won the game 11 to their 0.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-14 23:59:34

At 8/14/09 11:54 PM, LinaInverseFan wrote: I guess we could talk about personal memories, brag about our best moments, or we could share our worst moments. I don't know. I am trying to make this post a good one because this is my fifth post...

You don't have to restrict yourself to five posts as long as the posts you make are constructive and not just "Well, I'm off to bed" posts.

My best moment, was when I was 16 in high school apart of the girls soccer team. I played goalie position because of my quick hands. The opening season game against our rival school and my second year of being on the team. I blocked twenty seven shots. Not even one ball got passed me that game. My sister Cara was also on the team she played right offensive position. She made six shots go in out of the eight she attempted. So between the two of us we won the game 11 to their 0.

I don't know if I could classify any particular moment as my best or my worst. At least, not yet.

One of my worst was my parents addressing my self mutilation (masochism, but they didn't and still don't know that), but I won't get into that.

Some of my best moments have been hanging with friends. Our flock can muster up some fun times.

[quote]

whoa art what

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-15 00:57:32

What about cookies?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-15 23:52:41

At 8/15/09 01:21 AM, Sensationalism wrote:
I've been away camping. Sure seems like a lot happened around here while I was gone. Pretty much the same old bullshit that sucks the fun out of the place I see.

Great to have you back!

At 8/12/09 08:57 PM, LinaInverseFan wrote:
But seriously, I want to hear this. Sensa, what kind of girl to do you choose to go out with?
The masculine kind of woman or the feminine kind?
Either I guess. I've liked both types. Probably not like really butch, but boyish is good.

So you like a girl who is neutral aggressive. Tough but caring, excellent choice.

Clock Day is beginning to subside. The submissions are starting to decelerate. I had fun at least and got around 200 saves. If you are wondering why I have so few saves, its because I missed out most of clock day either being at work or sleeping. How well did you all do?

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-16 01:02:14

Well this is it, my last post before I go on my semi-vacation. I hope you all have fun while I am gone. Also I came up with a kind of interactive club game. I have altered my picture slightly turning it into a "fill in the blank" type of thing. You can put whatever words or funny pics inside of the black lines of the sign. My only request is that the humor is in good taste. I don't mind sexual jokes or even racial jokes. But nothing too directly insulting to me. You can make fun of me, but not too mean or too hurtful. Have fun while I am away. I will be thinking of you all, some of the time anyway.

Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-16 04:35:33

At 8/15/09 01:21 AM, Sensationalism wrote: Either I guess. I've liked both types. Probably not like really butch, but boyish is good.

Heh, some people might consider me to be a tomboy because I play video games and skateboard and stuff like that.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-16 04:48:19

At 8/16/09 01:02 AM, LinaInverseFan wrote: Well this is it, my last post before I go on my semi-vacation. I hope you all have fun while I am gone. Also I came up with a kind of interactive club game. I have altered my picture slightly turning it into a "fill in the blank" type of thing. You can put whatever words or funny pics inside of the black lines of the sign. My only request is that the humor is in good taste. I don't mind sexual jokes or even racial jokes. But nothing too directly insulting to me. You can make fun of me, but not too mean or too hurtful. Have fun while I am away. I will be thinking of you all, some of the time anyway.

Ah. Now I am certain you're a troll. Really, a fill the blank KNOWING there are a lot of people who will bag the shit out of you? No.

;){____/| Anime Reviews /|\ Actually an '06er /|\ New Short Story! More to come. |\ ____}(;

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-16 05:29:38

At 8/16/09 04:48 AM, Podburrys wrote: Ah. Now I am certain you're a troll. Really, a fill the blank KNOWING there are a lot of people who will bag the shit out of you? No.

And the plot thickens....

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-16 05:57:56

At 8/16/09 05:29 AM, SpartanBunny wrote:
At 8/16/09 04:48 AM, Podburrys wrote: Ah. Now I am certain you're a troll. Really, a fill the blank KNOWING there are a lot of people who will bag the shit out of you? No.
And the plot thickens....

Dw, I don't really care. She can be what she wants.

;){____/| Anime Reviews /|\ Actually an '06er /|\ New Short Story! More to come. |\ ____}(;

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-16 06:55:34

At 8/16/09 05:57 AM, Podburrys wrote: Dw, I don't really care. She can be what she wants.

Eh, I'm not about to get involved. It's annoying but kind of funny to be honest.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-16 07:43:24

At 8/16/09 06:55 AM, SpartanBunny wrote:
At 8/16/09 05:57 AM, Podburrys wrote: Dw, I don't really care. She can be what she wants.
Eh, I'm not about to get involved. It's annoying but kind of funny to be honest.

Not the word I'd used, but whatever.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-16 08:09:51

At 8/16/09 07:43 AM, Lost-Chances wrote:

Oh, I'm sure the words you'd use would be more....explicit? ;P

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-16 08:30:05

At 8/16/09 08:09 AM, SpartanBunny wrote:
At 8/16/09 07:43 AM, Lost-Chances wrote:
Oh, I'm sure the words you'd use would be more....explicit? ;P

Likely so. I'd also be inclined to rant about others, but that's me of course.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-16 09:49:40

At 8/16/09 08:30 AM, Lost-Chances wrote: Likely so. I'd also be inclined to rant about others, but that's me of course.

While I might also find that humorous, I'm just relieved that you decided not to as it would have the same effect as a snowball rolling down a hill collecting piles of shit as it goes.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-16 10:47:13

At 8/15/09 11:52 PM, LinaInverseFan wrote: Clock Day is beginning to subside. The submissions are starting to decelerate. I had fun at least and got around 200 saves.

405 for me. I would have gotten more, but I was busy at points.

It never ends, does it? :I

[quote]

whoa art what

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-16 13:48:49

At 8/16/09 10:47 AM, InsertFunnyUserName wrote:

Perhaps it's a sign?

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-16 20:38:12

It's stupid that you guys even put up with it.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-16 20:44:11

At 8/16/09 01:48 PM, Lost-Chances wrote:
At 8/16/09 10:47 AM, InsertFunnyUserName wrote:
Perhaps it's a sign?

Well, come on. I refuse to believe any real person could be that stupid, literally JUST after we decided to let her be. It's like she's inviting it. But yes, from now on, no more comments or that.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-16 21:04:05

At 8/16/09 08:51 PM, Sensationalism wrote:
At 8/16/09 08:38 PM, AngryBanana wrote: It's stupid that you guys even put up with it.
What do you suggest we do?

Ignore "her"?

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-16 21:42:07

Well, come on. I refuse to believe any real person could be that stupid, literally JUST after we decided to let her be. It's like she's inviting it. But yes, from now on, no more comments or that.

Exactly right. No normal person would do something that stupid. This last post was a test to see if you all still had lingering feelings of hate towards me and to test how many of you still thought I was a troll. For the last time I am not a god damn troll. If any of you even cared you would have noticed that I do not leave until the 18th. I can see that I have absolutely no friends or anyone who respects me in this club.

Try and see this whole thing from my point of view. I came to the club because I was invited by Friemaker60.
I saw that you all were having trouble with trolls so I asked Insert's alt if I could join, the formal and polite way. I posted my story, and then I was insulted by both L-C, and OMD. I became defensive, why not, I have as much right as anyone else to be in this club. I tried to appeal to you all by being happy and fun. You shot that down, and again L-C insulted me. The so called "drama" started again and yes, I took it to far when I responded to L-C's "joke". So as a last straw and as a peace offering, I signed a in forum contract to behave. I stuck to it, then the underlying insults began again. I managed to work with L-C and Podburrys by having nice chats with them via PM'ing. But as I can see both of you just lied...

I am sorry that it came to this, truly. I am not a fucking troll and as my final show of proof, which you all will dismiss and make fun of me for away, I will leave this club so you all can go back to the way things were before I came. If any of you wish to contact me ever again do it via the PM system, I am done with the NG clubs and forums forever! Goodbye!

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-16 21:50:21

At 8/16/09 09:42 PM, LinaInverseFan wrote: Total Drama Island!

I did give you a chance, sweetheart, but then you go and do this. You ADMIT you were 'testing' - sorry, baiting. You basically gave everyone who were going to leave you be a bitchslap, and I can't be assed entertaining someone's delusions anymore. And you're leaving? Wonderful news! Tell Becca I said bye.

Oh. Right.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-16 23:33:07

At 8/16/09 09:42 PM, LinaInverseFan wrote: I am done with the NG clubs and forums forever! Goodbye!

Well, that takes care of that.

What's new with the rest of you? Anything interesting/gay happen as of late?

[quote]

whoa art what

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-16 23:49:26

I found out a friend of mine, who's co-host of a gay radio show, does questionable things like having phonesex with 50 year olds. Yeah... :/

Also, got in touch with a former potential love because I said he was sexy and I missed him. :3

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-17 00:17:53

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-17 00:39:48

At 8/16/09 11:33 PM, InsertFunnyUserName wrote: What's new with the rest of you? Anything interesting/gay happen as of late?

Besides getting pissed off with the admins of a forum you, Sens and AngryBanana go to, nothing at all.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-17 01:00:25

At 8/16/09 11:49 PM, Podburrys wrote: Also, got in touch with a former potential love because I said he was sexy and I missed him. :3

Are you thinking about go out with him?

[quote]

whoa art what

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-17 01:02:23

At 8/17/09 01:00 AM, InsertFunnyUserName wrote:
At 8/16/09 11:49 PM, Podburrys wrote: Also, got in touch with a former potential love because I said he was sexy and I missed him. :3
Are you thinking about go out with him?

I'd really, really like to. I would. But I don't think it will ever happen. :/

I have shitty luck with men.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-17 01:07:42

At 8/17/09 01:02 AM, Podburrys wrote: I'd really, really like to. I would. But I don't think it will ever happen. :/

That's no good D:

Well, I think you should definitely try.

[quote]

whoa art what

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-17 01:13:09

At 8/17/09 01:07 AM, InsertFunnyUserName wrote:
At 8/17/09 01:02 AM, Podburrys wrote: I'd really, really like to. I would. But I don't think it will ever happen. :/

That's no good D:

Well, I think you should definitely try.

Yeah, but the problem with that is I sort of tried before and he wasn't interested. I don't know if anything's changed - he's the sort you don't know what they think you know? Maybe I should test the water a bit to see.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-17 01:19:08

At 8/17/09 01:13 AM, Podburrys wrote: Yeah, but the problem with that is I sort of tried before and he wasn't interested. I don't know if anything's changed - he's the sort you don't know what they think you know? Maybe I should test the water a bit to see.

I suggest hanging out with him more just as friend so you can look out for any signs.

Good luck :3

[quote]

whoa art what

BBS Signature