00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RYKEO just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club

565,782 Views | 8,189 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-14 03:03:08

So......that's supposed to be a real photo?
Yes that is me.

Why does it look so different than the picture you posted before?

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-14 03:11:12

Why does it look so different than the picture you posted before?

Its all splotchy because I had my father take the picture with my cell phone. My dad does not have the worlds steadiest hand. Took me for-freaking-ever to get the photo off my phone and onto my laptop hard drive. The paper and hand writing is with a sharpie. My expression is suppressed pride and underlying anger. I am currently wearing yellow panties. You guys done examining me yet?

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-14 03:17:43

At 8/14/09 03:11 AM, LinaInverseFan wrote:
Its all splotchy because I had my father take the picture with my cell phone

Then why isn't it pixelated? Why's it filter effect?

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-14 03:21:01

At 8/14/09 03:17 AM, AngryBanana wrote:
At 8/14/09 03:11 AM, LinaInverseFan wrote:
Its all splotchy because I had my father take the picture with my cell phone
Then why isn't it pixelated? Why's it filter effect?

What do you mean filter?

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-14 03:26:19

At 8/14/09 03:21 AM, LinaInverseFan wrote:
What do you mean filter?

I mean the effect you used on the picture. Why?

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-14 03:29:15

At 8/14/09 02:54 AM, LinaInverseFan wrote: I am not fighting with you anymore L-C. That is what the last post was about.

Okay then. Let's talk about something more civil.

Do you own or co-own utalkback or something similar?

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-14 03:33:48

I mean the effect you used on the picture. Why?

I didn't use any effect or edit it at all. This is the straight JPEG from my phones memory. Although, my phone is a P.O.S from 2002, Sprint/Sanyo model Qualcomm. I am cheap like that. Maybe this "filter" is just dust in the lens or old technology. I don't know...

Last post of the day. I figured I would go with a 5 post per day rule to minimize my posts, like the NG voting system. (and like I said I would)

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-14 03:36:25

At 8/14/09 03:33 AM, LinaInverseFan wrote:
Maybe this "filter" is just dust in the lens or old technology. I don't know...

Really?

Dust in the lens?

C'mon now.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-14 04:41:48

At 8/14/09 03:36 AM, AngryBanana wrote:
At 8/14/09 03:33 AM, LinaInverseFan wrote:
Maybe this "filter" is just dust in the lens or old technology. I don't know...
Really?

Dust in the lens?

C'mon now.

Just leave it be. Seriously.

;){____/| Anime Reviews /|\ Actually an '06er /|\ New Short Story! More to come. |\ ____}(;

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-14 04:50:12

At 8/14/09 04:41 AM, Podburrys wrote:

Why?

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-14 04:59:15

At 8/14/09 04:50 AM, AngryBanana wrote:
At 8/14/09 04:41 AM, Podburrys wrote:
Why?

So we go back to talking about relevant shit again.

;){____/| Anime Reviews /|\ Actually an '06er /|\ New Short Story! More to come. |\ ____}(;

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-14 05:04:37

At 8/14/09 04:59 AM, Podburrys wrote:

Relevant shit like art projects and manga?

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-14 06:55:22

At 8/14/09 05:04 AM, AngryBanana wrote:
At 8/14/09 04:59 AM, Podburrys wrote:
Relevant shit like art projects and manga?

And gay bondage sessions of course.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-14 10:22:52

At 8/14/09 12:56 AM, LinaInverseFan wrote: InsertFunnyUserName wants me to talk less and try to conjoin my posts to minimize space taken up in the forum.
R: I find this a fair enough request.

I never said that. I also doubt that that's a real picture. I can spot a noise filter when I see one and your text looks half fake.

Its all splotchy because I had my father take the picture with my cell phone. My dad does not have the worlds steadiest hand.

It's not blurry. It would be a clear photo without the noise.

But, whatever. Let's leave it. If you want to reply to me, reply to me via PM.

At 8/14/09 06:55 AM, Podburrys wrote: And gay bondage sessions of course.

Let's do this.

[quote]

whoa art what

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-14 15:53:54

At 8/13/09 10:59 PM, SpartanBunny wrote:
At 8/13/09 07:35 PM, TehSlapHappy wrote: Oh. Well you see...

[ insert reasoning for aura change ]
Deep down, you're fab. You may not know it, but you're fab.

I know.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-14 20:38:34

I will be away from NG for 6 days, the 18th - 24th. If any of you want to know the details I made a news post a couple of minutes ago.

Gay bondage sessions....
When I first read it I thought it was funny, but like most things, I over thought it and now I am interested in the subject... I am all for allowing others there own forms of sexuality. I even go as far as to try some new things people suggest out for myself. What exactly is involved with bondage? Is it simply just a erotic fetish that incorporates toys and leather costumes or is there a deeper underlying meaning? Because I do not mind using toys, and occasionally I enjoy a good spanking... *blush* I looked up a few bondage videos and such, I found some things interesting and other things made me queasy. I am genuinely interested in learning about this, like when your partner ties you up... does it hurt? Or does it just feel like you are restrained? The candle wax, does it burn? How do you know if you are pouring the wax right? Can you even breath in the tight leather outfits? I would like to discuss this with you all, but know that I am really embarrassed to even be typing this.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-14 21:20:08

At 8/14/09 08:38 PM, LinaInverseFan wrote: When I first read it I thought it was funny, but like most things, I over thought it and now I am interested in the subject... I am all for allowing others there own forms of sexuality. I even go as far as to try some new things people suggest out for myself. What exactly is involved with bondage? Is it simply just a erotic fetish that incorporates toys and leather costumes or is there a deeper underlying meaning?

Well, bondage is just one aspect of BDSM.

But there's more than one type of bondage. There's physical bondage, which is pretty self explanatory. It's based around the liking of being physically restrained via, well, anything that can be restraining.

Bondage, however, goes farther than simply being tied up. There's emotional bondage, as well. This is where the power balance in that particular "session" is offset so that one person is in "control" of the other. Now, control is in quotes because there are different types of power balances, but that will take a good bit of explaining, so I'll skip that for now, unless you're interested in that, of course.

This emotional bondage is usually just referred to as domination and submission (D/s). This is not the casual "Oh hey babe, wanna try this new thing where you're all restrained and stuff" type of bondage that couples try because they're bored. This is where one partner (the bottom) submits to the will of the other (the top) and it completely obedient, though boundaries will almost always be discussed beforehand. A lot of times, the bottom won't be physically restrained, but will obey and be obeisant to the top.

A safeword is usually set a this point - a word that once said, will end the role playing, indicating that the bottom has had too much and that boundaries have been breached. Safewords are usually words that wouldn't be used in common usage for that situation, like "red light" or repeating a certain word a set number of times, because words like "no" and "stop" are often incorporated into the role playing.

Toys and leather outfits are actually separate fetishes, though they're often incorporated and associated with BDSM/bondage.

Because I do not mind using toys, and occasionally I enjoy a good spanking... *blush*

If we're being specific, spanking isn't bondage. It's a technique used within a D/s session because it reinforces that authority, but it's not specifically a type of bondage play. If you tell someone who knows a bit about BDSM and bondage that you're into bondage only, they'll assume that you don't mean spanking and clarifications would have to be made.

Spanking can be incorporated into a session that doesn't have any aspect of D/s. Light spanking is generally just a play thing that's in that group of "let's try this for the hell of it" techniques. But, harder spanking can either be associated with bondage and discipline (B/D) and/or Sadomasochism (S/m).

B/D is focused around the liking of being in a reward - punishment dynamic. This is slightly different than D/s because D/s doesn't necessarily have to involve punishment, though it usually does.

S/m is centered around pain. A masochist would like to be spanked because he/she enjoys the pain, as opposed to it being a punishment. Spanking could actually be a reward because it would be sexually arousing to be put in pain by the sadist.

I looked up a few bondage videos and such, I found some things interesting and other things made me queasy.

There are quite a bit of odd videos out there. Some of them are just plain amusing.

I am genuinely interested in learning about this,

Yeah, I've spent a while looking into this, as you can probably tell.

like when your partner ties you up... does it hurt?

Only if you make it hurt or if you don't do it right.

Generally, the intention of lighter bondage isn't to hurt, just to restrain. Though, your arms can get sore after a while in certain positions. Once you get into heavier bondage, there's starts to be an aspect of making the person as immobilized as possible, which is often uncomfortable.

The candle wax, does it burn?

Well, yes, the intention is to burn. This is often part of B/D or S/m.

How do you know if you are pouring the wax right?

If it drips on the other person.

Can you even breath in the tight leather outfits?

I wouldn't know, but I imagine it depends on the outfit.

I would like to discuss this with you all, but know that I am really embarrassed to even be typing this.

Don't be embarrassed.

There are a lot of people who are interested in at least some aspect of BDSM. It's nothing to be ashamed of. It's just a fetish, after all.

There's a shitload of misconceptions about it, like where many people think it's for the promiscuous and the evil. It's not. It's just about power dynamics and the feelings that can be brought out of yourself by being at the mercy of another person. It's a lot about trust, a lot about allowing yourself to be vulnerable, and a lot about simply understanding a human desire to play with power in a way that isn't evil.

But, you have to be careful with these types of things. If you're on the bottom/the submissive, you have to make sure that the top A) knows where they're doing and B) is trustworthy.

Let me know if anything doesn't make sense. I don't know how much you already know, so I apologize if I sounded patronizing or if I was talking about things you've never heard of. Plus, there's always the possibility that some of what I wrote just doesn't make sense because of the way that I wrote it.

[quote]

whoa art what

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-14 21:46:45

Im Bi.

Im not to to open about i dont say it every time i meet some one new.

but if they ask me i come out with it.

So can i join?

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-14 21:50:33

At 8/14/09 09:46 PM, dema-the-hedgehog wrote: Im Bi.

So can i join?

Welcome.

Make sure you charge your drama shields to full power.

[quote]

whoa art what

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-14 22:00:34

At 8/14/09 09:50 PM, InsertFunnyUserName wrote:

So can i join?
Welcome.

But I canno' give 'er any more, Cap'n!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-14 22:01:49

At 8/14/09 09:50 PM, InsertFunnyUserName wrote:

So can i join?
Welcome.

Why O.O

I must know

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-14 22:03:13

At 8/14/09 10:01 PM, dema-the-hedgehog wrote: Why O.O

I must know

Skim through the last several pages. You'll see.

[quote]

whoa art what

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-14 22:07:34

Sorry, my computer froze over and I had to reboot, anyway.

Welcome to the club, good to have you. : D

Here is my reply to the BDSM topic, I was able to save before it was to late.

You were very helpful and informative. Like I said, well sort of, I am interested but have no idea what is what. The power and allowing yourself to be vulnerable under neither someone sounds actually romantic in a weird way. With my girlfriend and I, we are basically on the same level of power and loyalty. So deciding who is in control would be an interesting conversation to start up tonight, LoL. You did not mention whether or not the Dominant and Subordinate could take turns. I understand that you cant switch out during the act, but are you aloud to do multiple scenarios? We alternate every other day of the week, or would that tip the scales of power to far?

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-14 22:10:55

At 8/14/09 10:07 PM, LinaInverseFan wrote: You did not mention whether or not the Dominant and Subordinate could take turns. I understand that you cant switch out during the act, but are you aloud to do multiple scenarios? We alternate every other day of the week, or would that tip the scales of power to far?

Well, actually, you can do whatever you want, really. You can switch off as many times as you please as often as you want. There's no rules, really, as long as you're being safe.

[quote]

whoa art what

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-14 22:23:46

At 8/14/09 10:10 PM, InsertFunnyUserName wrote:
Well, actually, you can do whatever you want, really. You can switch off as many times as you please as often as you want. There's no rules, really, as long as you're being safe.

LoL. Thanks. I will continue to look into this and see if Becca is willing to try this out. Is there a website, database, or books you would suggest me to look for the proper techniques and the proper rules of BDSM?

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-14 22:31:12

At 8/14/09 10:23 PM, LinaInverseFan wrote: LoL. Thanks. I will continue to look into this and see if Becca is willing to try this out. Is there a website, database, or books you would suggest me to look for the proper techniques and the proper rules of BDSM?

Try the forums at bondage.com. I used to lurk there.

You need an account to view the forums, but it's not a paysite, though there are premium accounts. There's other bdsm communities out there, but I don't know them. I think another one is like, collared.com, or something like that. I don't know. You could ask on b.com for other references or just lurk for links.

You could also ask on there for book suggestions. I would never hear the end of it from my parents at the mere mention of buying a book related to bondage, so I've never gone that rout.

Also, bdsmlibrary.com for erotic stories.

[quote]

whoa art what

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-14 23:00:01

I wish I could type as much as IFUN.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-14 23:16:24

At 8/14/09 11:00 PM, TehSlapHappy wrote: I wish I could type as much as IFUN.

Being able to type particularly fast helps.

[quote]

whoa art what

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-14 23:34:32

At 8/14/09 10:31 PM, InsertFunnyUserName wrote:
Try the forums at bondage.com.
Also, bdsmlibrary.com for erotic stories.

Thanks for the references

I would never hear the end of it from my parents at the mere mention of buying a book related to bondage, so I've never gone that rout.

Holy crap, girl. I always assumed you were like 20-25, when you said this I looked at your profile... 15....
You are one smart cookie! I bet you get all A's in school. : )

Any other topics we can discuss? I can't think of anything I need or want to ask at the moment.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-08-14 23:40:32

At 8/14/09 11:34 PM, LinaInverseFan wrote: Holy crap, girl. I always assumed you were like 20-25, when you said this I looked at your profile... 15....
You are one smart cookie! I bet you get all A's in school. : )

Yeah, I get that quite a bit based on my posting style. A lot of people are surprised to find out that I'm this young. My level helps with that image, as well.

Any other topics we can discuss? I can't think of anything I need or want to ask at the moment.

We've been in this rut for about 10 pages now. :I

[quote]

whoa art what

BBS Signature