00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

harkhan71 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club

565,791 Views | 8,189 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-02-11 03:14:59

My current teachers are okay. One of them (one of my sociology teachers) is dull as hell and lacks any form of a personality. The rest of my current teachers are okay. However, I've been at the school since I was about 11/12 and I've been through a lot of nasty shit (which wasn't exactly helped by the school). Plus, then there's last year which I failed due to multiple reasons. The rest of my teachers are good to be with, except one of my psychology teachers who, to put it bluntly, is useless. Not only now, but back whenever I needed help (since she was my tutor). How useless.

The rest of my current teachers are good to have though.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-02-11 07:47:57

At 2/11/09 03:14 AM, Lost-Chances wrote: The rest of my current teachers are good to have though.

My environmental science teacher, who is also my adviser, is a really good teacher. She's really nice and laid back, but she's not a pushover. She's good to go to with personal issues, too.

My English teacher is laid back in some ways, which is cool, and she's got a good hand on the class, which is also good so things don't get out of control. She's also really honest, so that really helps me as a writer to improve, as opposed to the teachers I've had before who have just said "Oh, that's good for someone your age."

My history teacher is hilarious. He's not as laid back, but his classes are always funny as hell. He's also a really good teacher in the aspect that he teaches the why instead of just the what. Like, he did a whole like two week thing on why history is important and a whole other two week thing on rhetoric.

My math teacher is pretty good. She was really bitchy earlier in the year, but she's gotten better. She's pretty laid back. My only complaint is that this is an algebra 1 class, the same class I took last year. My school is small, there's 36 kids in my grade and 18 kids in each class, so we can't really have advanced placement.

My Spanish teacher, however, is horrid. She's angry, strict, inflexible, disrespectful, and patronizing. She uses her authority to get out of arguments she knows she's losing, she talks down on us, and she's always yelling. I want to hit her with a rake.

[quote]

whoa art what

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-02-11 10:25:55

At 2/11/09 08:33 AM, Sensationalism wrote:
At 2/11/09 03:14 AM, Lost-Chances wrote: My current teachers are okay. One of them (one of my sociology teachers) is dull as hell and lacks any form of a personality.
My sociology teacher is pretty dull too. Maybe Sociology just makes you boring, lol! Is there a correlation to teaching sociology and being boring?? :P

Nah, my other sociology teacher is amazing. He's funny, laid back and down-to-earth. Just the other teacher sucks hard. I had him last year for psychology...Shame the entire class failed :/.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-02-11 14:32:28

At 2/11/09 11:42 AM, Stargenx wrote: can i join? i'm bi.

Sure, Mr probably an alt.

[quote]

whoa art what

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-02-11 17:30:51

At 2/11/09 02:32 PM, InsertFunnyUserName wrote:
At 2/11/09 11:42 AM, Stargenx wrote: can i join? i'm bi.
Sure, Mr probably an alt.

He made a topic about his name. I wouldn't out right him as being an alt, but the possibility is always there.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-02-11 18:52:41

Hi guys, I'm not gay, not bisexual, I'm hetero. But since sexual orientation isn't black or white (or perfectly gray), I think I'm like 95-90% hetero. I wouldn't go out with a guy, but I do feel attraction from time to time (no sexual desire though).

I'm supporting freedom of sexual orientation, because I understand it is not a choice. I'd like to live in a world where guys hugging other guys wouldn't be awkward. Because as hetero as I might be, I do from time to time feel the urge to hug a guy.

I must, however, admit that seeing a homosexual couple kiss makes me have a second look. Last year I was walking and I saw two girls kiss each other, at school. I first saw it from the corner of my eye, then turned my head to make sure I did see what I thought I had seen. It's just not so common, so I wondered if I did see what I thought it was.

I'm still in awe, sometimes, at the ignorance of people surrounding me. I'm living 30 minutes away from Montreal, so I have difficulties understanding how someone having gone through the same education as me be homophobic. I have a friend who's homophobic. I've tried convincing him, but in vain. Still, hope is not lost, for he is able of reasoning and has maturity to gain.

"So so so, sodomie!"
^This^ is a motto used during a demonstration against Stephen Harper. It's a reference to "So so so, solidarité" and, obviously, to sodomy. I found it quite funny when I heard it. Harper is a homophobic bitch.

My signature was old so I changed it.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-02-11 18:58:41

Do you think any bi people like male to female transgender people since they have a little of both or does that just weird them out too much?

"you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox

"TarahlovesJBKscawk"-Tarah, "Those (under)pants are just adorable"-Gagsy

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-02-11 19:15:44

At 2/11/09 06:52 PM, Proottalfain wrote: I must, however, admit that seeing a homosexual couple kiss makes me have a second look. Last year I was walking and I saw two girls kiss each other, at school. I first saw it from the corner of my eye, then turned my head to make sure I did see what I thought I had seen. It's just not so common, so I wondered if I did see what I thought it was.

Well, yeah, that doesn't mean you're homophobic. I do the same thing because it's not something that happens every day and I look because it's interesting.

I'm still in awe, sometimes, at the ignorance of people surrounding me. I'm living 30 minutes away from Montreal, so I have difficulties understanding how someone having gone through the same education as me be homophobic. I have a friend who's homophobic. I've tried convincing him, but in vain. Still, hope is not lost, for he is able of reasoning and has maturity to gain.

Homophobia is a hard disease to cure because it's not based in logic, it's based in emotions. There are probably no words you can say to him to change his mind. The only way to get rid of homophobia is experience, whether it be maturing as a lot of kids are homophobic because they don't really understand it, or be it an actual experience either with a homosexual or bisexual individual face to face or something of the like.

Good luck, though. Hopefully he matures out of it.

At 2/11/09 06:58 PM, TheOnlyJBK wrote: Do you think any bi people like male to female transgender people since they have a little of both or does that just weird them out too much?

Well, a transsexual isn't both genders. They're either a man or they're a woman, regardless of the clothes they wear or is some cases, what they used to be.

Even if a guy is wearing women's clothing, he's still a guy.

As far as transsexuals who are currently undergoing a sex change and drug therapy, they won't be that way for long. If you happen to meet a transsexual who is having drug therapy, they would be developing female characteristics and therefore would soon basically be a woman. I mean, you'd have to be tolerant of the fact that she's going to have a penis for a bit, but I think for most people it isn't really a thing where you have to be bisexual.

You can have a transsexual fetish, like myself, but that's different.

[quote]

whoa art what

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-02-11 19:22:08

At 2/11/09 07:15 PM, InsertFunnyUserName wrote:

:: You can have a transsexual fetish, like myself, but that's different.

Okay then. Im actually bisexual myself but wondered if this had anything to do with my transsexual fetish. But I guess I just like everything. Except for Female to Male. I never understood that.

"you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-02-11 20:05:13

This club is against nature but I need to talk to you all anyways

I am the all the one and the master of the lulz...those who deny my mastery of lulz shall be smittin with a brick in there pants I give no mercy, no quarter, no rights.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-02-11 20:05:26

At 2/11/09 07:22 PM, TheOnlyJBK wrote: Okay then. Im actually bisexual myself but wondered if this had anything to do with my transsexual fetish. But I guess I just like everything. Except for Female to Male. I never understood that.

Well, it's not just men who can get gender confused.

I don't like female to male as much as male to female.

Well, I mean, like is a relative term...

Well, actually, I need a better shovel to dig this grave brb.

[quote]

whoa art what

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-02-12 02:41:43

At 2/11/09 08:05 PM, InsertFunnyUserName wrote: Well, it's not just men who can get gender confused.

I don't like female to male as much as male to female.

Well, I mean, like is a relative term...

Well, actually, I need a better shovel to dig this grave brb.

SHAME ON YOU. A SEXIST. GAWD, GET OUT AND TAKE YOUR ALT WITH YOU.

At 2/11/09 06:52 PM, Proottalfain wrote: Hi guys, I'm not gay, not bisexual, I'm hetero. But since sexual orientation isn't black or white (or perfectly gray), I think I'm like 95-90% hetero. I wouldn't go out with a guy, but I do feel attraction from time to time (no sexual desire though).

So what other attraction is there? Magnetic?

I'm supporting freedom of sexual orientation, because I understand it is not a choice. I'd like to live in a world where guys hugging other guys wouldn't be awkward. Because as hetero as I might be, I do from time to time feel the urge to hug a guy.

People around my parts easily hug each other, even if they're straight, gay, bisexual or asexual. Then again, being a stone throw from Brighton does have it's benefits like that. Doesn't stop people from being homophobic (like my dad).

I must, however, admit that seeing a homosexual couple kiss makes me have a second look. Last year I was walking and I saw two girls kiss each other, at school. I first saw it from the corner of my eye, then turned my head to make sure I did see what I thought I had seen. It's just not so common, so I wondered if I did see what I thought it was.

Haha, "oh cool lesbians" probably sprung to mind. You'd probably not feel the same way if two guys were kissing, but then again that's sexuality for you.

A lot of people are homophobic, it's just pathetic when they wouldn't admit it. My dad is as homophobic as it gets but he refuses to admit he's homophobic.

At 2/11/09 06:58 PM, TheOnlyJBK wrote: Do you think any bi people like male to female transgender people since they have a little of both or does that just weird them out too much?

I don't think it's exclusive but I think most bi people don't mind or like transgender/transsexual/etc people because they don't mind either gender.

At 2/11/09 08:05 PM, Masterzakk wrote: This club is against nature but I need to talk to you all anyways

I'm an abomination against nature, also you don't need to talk to us. You can simply avoid this club like a bad virus.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-02-12 16:29:09

I knew the lesbians thing would bring misunderstanding. I wasn't interested, the girls I do not find very attractive, it was only... Unusual.

At my high school, at my last grade (which was last year), there were 2 lesbian couples. At my college, there is a student association for gays and bis. Youths are usually less homophobic, from around 17+. Or if they are, they don't admit because it would seem retarded.

My signature was old so I changed it.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-02-12 21:37:08

At 2/12/09 10:20 AM, Reed wrote:
yeah i mean you may not like ftms as much but I dont see how you cant understand it if you have no problems with mtfs..
ftms can be very very cute though you just have to find them, like him:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeMdadvK6 rg

Although I am bi most of the guys I like are extremely feminine which is how I got into guys that are mtf and even xdress. Usually when I see a ftm they are more manly than I like and I can't get down with the whole enlarged clit thing. It isn't the same imo.

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-02-12 22:59:48

At 2/12/09 09:37 PM, TheOnlyJBK wrote: Although I am bi most of the guys I like are extremely feminine which is how I got into guys that are mtf and even xdress. Usually when I see a ftm they are more manly than I like and I can't get down with the whole enlarged clit thing. It isn't the same imo.

Well, I mean, I still like ftm, I still find it attractive.

Well, in my opinion:
mtf > ftm > everything else

[quote]

whoa art what

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-02-13 15:19:20

At 2/13/09 12:17 PM, Reed wrote: lmao what a COOL GUY

He's the coolest kid on the block.

Respect, boi.

[quote]

whoa art what

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-02-13 16:11:50

At 2/13/09 03:19 PM, InsertFunnyUserName wrote:

Respect, boi.

High five!

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-02-13 18:26:43

At 2/13/09 04:11 PM, Lost-Chances wrote:

Respect, boi.
High five!

Knuckles, brah.

;

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-02-14 08:36:18

At 2/13/09 06:26 PM, reviewer-general wrote:
At 2/13/09 04:11 PM, Lost-Chances wrote:

Respect, boi.
High five!
Knuckles, brah.

;

Do I look like a Chav to you?

Pfftt, I used to think you were cool.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-02-14 17:11:07

At 2/14/09 08:36 AM, Lost-Chances wrote: Pfftt, I used to think you were cool.

:D

:O

:(

;

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-02-14 19:13:51

My parents are kind of liberal to that stuff. I mean I wouldn't discuss liking guys with them but the ones I would worry about are the hardcore christian side of my family that I see all the time. But I don't give a shit what thy say in the end. Although I could be cast out of that side of the family like the transgendered aunt that I saw only once in my life.

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-02-14 20:08:46

At 2/14/09 07:13 PM, TheOnlyJBK wrote: like the transgendered aunt that I saw only once in my life.

Ouch, bad luck. Go and contact her again.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-02-14 20:26:59

At 2/14/09 08:08 PM, Lost-Chances wrote:
At 2/14/09 07:13 PM, TheOnlyJBK wrote: like the transgendered aunt that I saw only once in my life.
Ouch, bad luck. Go and contact her again.

I would if I had any good information about her but she was very nice. I don't think they would take it well if I asked about her.

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-02-15 01:02:39

Ugh.

I was in this restaurant for my grandmother's 80th birthday with a bunch of my family members. I think there were like nine of us. It was a very upscale restaurant, but that's not important.

So, there was this transvestite man in a dress at a table near by us.

I didn't notice him until my uncle leans over and whispers something like, "don't look now, but there's a man in a dress over there."

My sister replies with, "that's pretty cool."

So, my cousin looks at us and is like, "No, that's definitely not cool."

Then we proceeded to have this miniature argument over it. I call it miniature because one, I didn't want to make a scene and two, they're family and I probably would have been sternly scolded for telling them off.

Plus, it's one of those arguments where people are trying to look politically correct, but they're actually disgusted, so all the wile my uncle is saying things like "different strokes for different folks." This basically means, "wow, this is really fucking disgusting, but I'm not going to express my views in front of my daughter and other children who think differently than me." Basically, to him, me and my 19 year old sister are children.

Now, when my cousin leaves for a bit, bathroom I think, my uncle leans over to my aunt and whispers, "next time he or she or whatever gets up to go the bathroom, follow him to see which bathroom he goes in", referring to the man in the dress.

Bah, I'm typing this because it makes me angry.

[quote]

whoa art what

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-02-15 01:34:20

At 2/15/09 01:02 AM, InsertFunnyUserName wrote: So, there was this transvestite man in a dress at a table near by us.

Are you sure it was a transvestite? I mean I'm sure you know a guy in a dress when you see one but transvestite is surely not a "politically correct" word to use. If it was a transvestite I'm sure it was disgusting because transvestites are kind of transgendered whores.

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-02-15 01:47:07

At 2/15/09 01:34 AM, TheOnlyJBK wrote: Are you sure it was a transvestite? I mean I'm sure you know a guy in a dress when you see one but transvestite is surely not a "politically correct" word to use. If it was a transvestite I'm sure it was disgusting because transvestites are kind of transgendered whores.

I've never associated the word transvestite with a prostitute.

I've always used transvestite to just mean a pre-op transsexual.

[quote]

whoa art what

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-02-15 01:52:30

At 2/15/09 01:47 AM, InsertFunnyUserName wrote: I've never associated the word transvestite with a prostitute.

Dictionary.com supports me.

[quote]

whoa art what

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-02-15 01:55:56

At 2/15/09 01:52 AM, InsertFunnyUserName wrote:
At 2/15/09 01:47 AM, InsertFunnyUserName wrote: I've never associated the word transvestite with a prostitute.

Dictionary.com supports me.

Well the dictionary is old. I believe transvestite has a negative connotation to it nowadays.

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-02-15 02:03:52

At 2/15/09 01:55 AM, TheOnlyJBK wrote: Well the dictionary is old. I believe transvestite has a negative connotation to it nowadays.

Oh. I never caught word of that.

But yeah, he wasn't a prostitute. He was a respectable guy in a respectable restaurant. He just happened to be wearing women's clothing.

[quote]

whoa art what

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-02-15 05:45:21

What he does is his business but he really shouldn't go out that way if he is so obvious. He should have waited until he was more believable. When you just put on a dress and go outside you deserve some stares.

Last.fm

BBS Signature