00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

hyperheartcom just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ghost / Supernat. Club

126,443 Views | 1,928 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-09-13 21:54:14

At 9/13/08 09:12 PM, Pink-Ninja wrote:
At 9/13/08 09:04 PM, Derek wrote: My mom has had a few ghost experiences, and she sent the written stories to Joseph Citro. If I find them, I'll post them here...
That would be great!

That sounds awesome. I hope that you can find them!

At 9/13/08 09:15 PM, Derek wrote: Yeah. I personally have never had an actual ghost experience. Though I really think ti would be cool. I'm looking for those stories right now.

It's ok if you haven't had any experiences yourself. As long as you like to talk about ghost related things, which are real, then you can be a member of the club. I gave up on the members list because it was too much work, but I don't think there has to be one. That's unless someone wants to do a bunch of work and find my last list and make a super huge update themselves.

At 9/13/08 09:43 PM, Pink-Ninja wrote: By the way guys i have set a page for us at Squidoo! It's a rough draft at the moment but i will add to it and get it tweaked soon. Anything you want added let me know via PM.

Check it out here

That's awesome man. Wouldn't it be great if our website and this blog that you have made brought in people who were interested that weren't newgrounds member, but they made a newgrounds account to contribute. Even better if some ghost hunters found it someway and joined.

At 9/13/08 09:46 PM, Ninja-Without-Sight wrote: Lol, at first I saw that and went"Crap, they kicked me off the projext" bu then I realized it was a blog :). Yeah, sorry it has gone slow, but I will attempt to finish tonight. Thanks for the patience guys.

Yeah take your time. The hardest thing about the website is that it has to be updated time after time just to keep up with the stories that are being brought into here.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-09-14 08:18:19

At 9/9/08 11:53 AM, Pink-Ninja wrote: Quick question, Do you guys in the US get a show called Most Haunted? It's massively popular on british TV.

I saw an episode last night and I live in Australia. To me it seems like a whole lot of bullshit. Bunch of scared idiots whispering, "OMG DID YOU HEAR THAT??? OMG I HEARD IT AGAIN!!!" over and over.

Metal Hell.

Pill pop a dope a well run general hash pump a gonna led.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-09-14 09:12:42

At 9/14/08 08:18 AM, PenisClown wrote:
At 9/9/08 11:53 AM, Pink-Ninja wrote: Quick question, Do you guys in the US get a show called Most Haunted? It's massively popular on british TV.
I saw an episode last night and I live in Australia. To me it seems like a whole lot of bullshit. Bunch of scared idiots whispering, "OMG DID YOU HEAR THAT??? OMG I HEARD IT AGAIN!!!" over and over.

It is easier to believe when the episode is live. Some of it on pre recorded episodes does seem a bit too good to be true but you never know.

At 9/13/08 09:54 PM, Corky52 wrote:
That's awesome man. Wouldn't it be great if our website and this blog that you have made brought in people who were interested that weren't newgrounds member, but they made a newgrounds account to contribute. Even better if some ghost hunters found it someway and joined.

Yeah that's the sort of thing i was hoping for. I know it needs a few things tweaked but i will get round to it today. Thanks for the positive feedback.

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-09-14 09:47:36

At 9/14/08 09:12 AM, Pink-Ninja wrote: It is easier to believe when the episode is live. Some of it on pre recorded episodes does seem a bit too good to be true but you never know.

I've watched it about 3-4 times and never seen anything supernatural happen. Last night there was a door that was closed, they walked around and then came back, and it was open.

Because humans can't open doors, that must be supernatural.

Metal Hell.

Pill pop a dope a well run general hash pump a gonna led.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-09-14 10:09:54

I have updated our Squidoo page, It's much better now. It has videos and other funky interweb gadgets! Have a look here

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-09-14 14:33:27

At 9/13/08 08:05 PM, Ninja-Without-Sight wrote:
At 9/13/08 07:44 PM, igott wrote: This happened to my dad: TRUE STORY
Just curious, what does this have to do with the Supernatural? Please explin.

well, we believed that Blaze and Oz were in them, watching.

What a shame, Mister Jensen.

I never asked for this, Mister Denton.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-09-14 15:25:45

At 9/14/08 02:33 PM, igott wrote:

Just curious, what does this have to do with the Supernatural? Please explin.
well, we believed that Blaze and Oz were in them, watching.

It's definitely a nice theory

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-09-14 15:59:52

At 9/13/08 02:30 PM, Complete wrote:

I really don't think that is paranormal. It could of been a bad tire, or a little hole in it.

Yea i know i just wanted to blame something.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-09-14 16:16:50

At 9/14/08 03:59 PM, BloodStrike21 wrote:

I really don't think that is paranormal. It could of been a bad tire, or a little hole in it.

Then in that case, go on an Ouija Board and begin screaming at the ghosts.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-09-14 22:25:35

At 9/14/08 04:16 PM, Complete wrote:
At 9/14/08 03:59 PM, BloodStrike21 wrote:

Then in that case, go on an Ouija Board and begin screaming at the ghosts.

I advise against that lol

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-09-15 05:43:13

Long time no see.
where muh dawgs at?

Hail Fiction

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-09-15 09:31:08

At 9/15/08 05:43 AM, nataSNoose wrote: Long time no see.
where muh dawgs at?

Welcome back! You have some catching up to do my friend!

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-09-15 18:27:09

Just a quick note, Corey is serving a ban and will be back Wednesday.

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-09-16 12:03:06

havent posted in awhile so did any of you guys have any werid experiances on 9-11 which was my 1 year aniversery on NG btw

|Add me on XBL| My flash's|Thanks to SupraAddict for the awesome sig!

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-09-16 12:36:46

ive got one but its copied and pasted from my thread back in the general forums cuz i couldnt be bothered 2 type it again

i was about 10 at the time this happened. we had this party at my house, and there was this big bouncy castle in the garden (for the kids). it was about 10 o'clock and i was sitting on the bouncy castle. i knew every1 there so i knew that no1 was inside. but anyway, i was lookin in the bathroom window, and i could see the reflection of the moon in the mirror, when this sillouete (i dont know how 2 spell it) of a head went past it. it scared the hell out of me.
about 2 days l8r, i went into the bathroom in the night. i was the only person awake upstairs, and my mum and dad were downstairs. i thought i saw something in the bathroom, so i went 2 investigate. as i got in there i saw this thing that looked like one of the dementors off the harry potter films. it was like someone completely covered wit a black cloak or something. it sort of turned and saw me, ran behind the door and dissapeared. i was so scared i started crying! (i was only about 10)

You have just wasted precious seconds of your life by looking at my sig :P

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-09-17 07:23:59

At 9/15/08 06:27 PM, Pink-Ninja wrote: Just a quick note, Corey is serving a ban and will be back Wednesday.

And it is Wednesday and I'm back like I promised. I will make sure to get to responding everything by tonight guys. Thanks for keeping stuff going while I was gone. If I don't get to the posts tonight or even in the next couple of days then don't worry because I have a long weekend that I can use.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-09-17 15:21:58

hey im sorry for dissapearing without warning like that (i swear im not inactive) but the club slowed down ALOT when i was last on we were managing at least 1 pg every 2 days now im back after a few wks and thers only 6 more pages (srry im a glass half empty kinda guy) hope it speeds up soon +i cheked and i never did see me on the inactive memb list so crime without punishment lol

this is NOT a link

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-09-17 17:28:42

Welcome back Keyword. Update from me tomorrow guys.

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-09-17 20:50:03

Yesterday the strangest thing happened to me. It was another future prediction.

In my dream, I was in this store when I went to the cashier and he said to me "You look strangely familiar". Then it ended.

Today, I went to the store. It didn't look like the one in my dreams and the cashier was one of my old friends from school.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-09-18 19:43:21

At 9/17/08 08:50 PM, Complete wrote: Yesterday the strangest thing happened to me. It was another future prediction.

In my dream, I was in this store when I went to the cashier and he said to me "You look strangely familiar". Then it ended.

Today, I went to the store. It didn't look like the one in my dreams and the cashier was one of my old friends from school.

Wow that's incredible! Really strange and really interesting.

I will have the photo's of the arch way i promised next week. I have been really busy week. I am also planning on updating our Squidoo page over the weekend and will notify you when it is done. If you haven't seen it yet check it out here

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-09-19 16:05:16

Hey guys. I can show you a picture of the graveyard from an above view by using google. I'm surprised that I never thought of it before actually, but this is the graveyard where almost all of my stories have came from. :) The picture may be far away, but it does kind of give you a clue of the size of the graveyard and how it's surrounded on woods by all sides.

Ghost / Supernat. Club

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-09-19 16:47:58

What's with all the creepy black smudges on top of the photo?

Duh duh DUUUHHH!

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-09-19 19:56:55

At 9/19/08 04:47 PM, Ninja-Without-Sight wrote: What's with all the creepy black smudges on top of the photo?

Duh duh DUUUHHH!

I think those are trees or some sort of large bushes, but i not exactly sure;.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-09-21 13:14:51

So i was riding my bike back home at night, say around 10:30. And i heard a bloodcurdling scream. I went to inspect the house, but there was no one there. I know because no cars were, there and i knew these people, and they were basically never home. SO i heard it again, and i was gettin scared, i started to run, but it felt like the scream was following me, i couldnt go anywhere. When i went to sleep that night, i heard it in my dreams, but my dream was just black. I was so scared.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-09-21 14:43:32

Nothing happened here, Just the dogs walking around, My parents think they hear a ghost sneaking around, But it's just me getting a midnight snack.

What a shame, Mister Jensen.

I never asked for this, Mister Denton.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-09-21 16:27:57

Ok guys photo coming soon i promise i promise i promise!! I have been really really busy with a whole bunch of things the last couple of weeks but this coming week i will have some time so i will catch up with the whole club.

In other news i have an idea for two projects i hope the whole club can get involved with. Great map pic Corey, that place looks huge!. I may do the same with Google Earth.

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-09-21 16:48:45

At 9/21/08 01:14 PM, BloodStrike21 wrote: So i was riding my bike back home at night, say around 10:30. And i heard a bloodcurdling scream. I went to inspect the house, but there was no one there. I know because no cars were, there and i knew these people, and they were basically never home. SO i heard it again, and i was gettin scared, i started to run, but it felt like the scream was following me, i couldnt go anywhere. When i went to sleep that night, i heard it in my dreams, but my dream was just black. I was so scared.

So was in your head? Like a scream from real life being processed into your head or was it literally going into your ears?

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-09-21 21:15:59

At 9/21/08 04:48 PM, Complete wrote:
At 9/21/08 01:14 PM, BloodStrike21 wrote:

So was in your head? Like a scream from real life being processed into your head or was it literally going into your ears?

It was being processed, a mind thing.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-09-21 22:50:59

At 9/21/08 09:15 PM, BloodStrike21 wrote:

It was being processed, a mind thing.

Interesting, but if anything I believe it is your mind doing it to you.

Just the other day I had a choice, I kept saying "No" to myself and suddenly, from the back of my mind I heard it say "NO".

The mind can be very tricky at times, sometimes it can act as a whole different person giving you orders or suggestions without you having to say it to yourself (Like what happened to me).

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-09-21 23:07:29

At 9/21/08 10:50 PM, Complete wrote:
At 9/21/08 09:15 PM, BloodStrike21 wrote:

Interesting, but if anything I believe it is your mind doing it to you.

Just the other day I had a choice, I kept saying "No" to myself and suddenly, from the back of my mind I heard it say "NO".

The mind can be very tricky at times, sometimes it can act as a whole different person giving you orders or suggestions without you having to say it to yourself (Like what happened to me).

Yea it probably was just my mind, but i t was still wierd. The mind can be very wierd. im just glad its over.

BBS Signature