00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

UmanaJose just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

my art what do you think.

54,188 Views | 1,306 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to my art what do you think. 2009-01-11 00:10:21

At 1/10/09 06:57 PM, The-Scourge wrote: Your massive file is probably because it looks like you drew a really really big image and then just tweened the whole thing to look like a vcam. Tweens often make a file alot larger and that is a pretty big tween if I'm correct.

there is no tween in it at all its all frame by frame hand drawn. maybe to many frames?

Response to my art what do you think. 2009-01-11 00:12:54

At 1/10/09 09:10 PM, wasb wrote: Well, It seems to me that you use to many filters and effects, now that's great if you want to be an effect heavy artist but before you do that you have to master something called "drawing" I don't think you've mastered that skill yet...

im no where near a master, but i hope to be one. and i am a effect raper.

Response to my art what do you think. 2009-01-11 00:24:01

here is a pic i did with some lineart i edited and colored...i was bored lol...

Response to my art what do you think. 2009-01-11 01:57:43

Pretty nice artwork there, dude ;)

BBS Signature

Response to my art what do you think. 2009-01-11 21:15:43

here a new pic and oh thx hmm i hit the wrong button no quoght but yeah the guy abouve me im saying thx to =]...

Response to my art what do you think. 2009-01-13 18:08:15

me =] and blah blah blah

Response to my art what do you think. 2009-01-15 18:14:03

wallpaper

Response to my art what do you think. 2009-01-15 19:15:09

At 1/13/09 06:08 PM, king7272777 wrote: me =] and blah blah blah

I really can't see why you keep posting color-edited pictures, filter rapes, scribbles that you have to work more on to even be called intresting (I think you know that), and refuse to take in any of the critique given to you..

As someone before me said, as far as i know this is the only thread that has downgraded since its first post. Why do you think that is?

And please don't take this in a negative way, im trying to help you.

Response to my art what do you think. 2009-01-15 20:09:37

At 1/11/09 12:24 AM, king7272777 wrote: here is a pic i did with some lineart i edited and colored...i was bored lol...

Her vagina is way off. Draw a line from her neck to her hips, and draw to realize how much it twists. Add the snapping sound effect to your own accord. Also, her vaginal slit is a bit to big, unless she's running trains, if so, that's totally cool, but otherwise you may want to lower it's size ultimately. I like the hair.

Need a hot dicking?

JonasATnewgrounds.com

I do voices.

Response to my art what do you think. 2009-01-16 01:21:26

At 1/15/09 07:15 PM, LaserKarl wrote:
At 1/13/09 06:08 PM, king7272777 wrote: me =] and blah blah blah
I really can't see why you keep posting color-edited pictures, filter rapes, scribbles that you have to work more on to even be called intresting (I think you know that), and refuse to take in any of the critique given to you..

As someone before me said, as far as i know this is the only thread that has downgraded since its first post. Why do you think that is?

And please don't take this in a negative way, im trying to help you.

i no im going down hill i just dont no how to do any of the things people are telling me i dont have much resores as to art, and i cant stop filter rape i just like how it looks... and i know i shuld stop posting but i just cant......................

Response to my art what do you think. 2009-01-16 01:22:49

At 1/15/09 08:09 PM, Jonas wrote:
At 1/11/09 12:24 AM, king7272777 wrote: here is a pic i did with some lineart i edited and colored...i was bored lol...
Her vagina is way off. Draw a line from her neck to her hips, and draw to realize how much it twists. Add the snapping sound effect to your own accord. Also, her vaginal slit is a bit to big, unless she's running trains, if so, that's totally cool, but otherwise you may want to lower it's size ultimately. I like the hair.

i know its crap i was just bored... i dont fell like fixing it but thx for the criqu ill take it into mind nxt time i feel like drawin hentai.......

Response to my art what do you think. 2009-01-16 09:36:23

hm since the first post, and after all these pages, I thought you would of improved more than you have.

I guess its not too bad as the thread is under a year old and you've been having a go at everything. my advice is if you're serious about art, pick one aspect and practice your ass off, you have good productivity and by the time you're 17-18 you should be at a decent level, if you just like it as a hobby then by all means carry on experimenting. Theres nothing wrong with experimenting, its what i did when i was about 12-13, I used to do logos, graphics, mock up websites, as well as painting and drawing and I feel that the lessons I learned from all these areas benefited each other.

ill post a look back at my own progression, might inspire you or something :P

BBS Signature

Response to my art what do you think. 2009-01-16 10:59:57

wow you made a progression dude. That shark picture is amazing.

If at first you don't succeed, redefine success.

BBS Signature

Response to my art what do you think. 2009-01-18 01:41:32

At 1/16/09 09:36 AM, Razac wrote: hm since the first post, and after all these pages, I thought you would of improved more than you have.

I guess its not too bad as the thread is under a year old and you've been having a go at everything. my advice is if you're serious about art, pick one aspect and practice your ass off, you have good productivity and by the time you're 17-18 you should be at a decent level, if you just like it as a hobby then by all means carry on experimenting. Theres nothing wrong with experimenting, its what i did when i was about 12-13, I used to do logos, graphics, mock up websites, as well as painting and drawing and I feel that the lessons I learned from all these areas benefited each other.

ill post a look back at my own progression, might inspire you or something :P

right now im into photos and i like taking them and its easyer but yeah your right i need to stick to a stile... heres somthing random.. i made yesterday i know its not good but i kinda like it,

Response to my art what do you think. 2009-01-18 08:37:41

i love it

Response to my art what do you think. 2009-01-21 16:51:34

The things you shoot aren't actually art. Check out deviantArt there are some nice photo artists there. Taking a photo of yourself or your sister isn't art, its just a photo of a person. A photograph is judged by its content, not by the effects you use on it.

Response to my art what do you think. 2009-01-28 19:28:17

doodle