00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

cdhoeh0112 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

my art what do you think.

54,250 Views | 1,306 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to my art what do you think. 2008-12-24 22:10:58

me wen i was whittle

Response to my art what do you think. 2008-12-24 22:12:05

i like blood!!! no its just i got into my moms lipstick heh ^^

Response to my art what do you think. 2008-12-25 18:34:22

Eh, so-so. Work on anatomy. The proportions are all off, and don't go laying the blame on "But this is the style I prefer!". Shading's alright, but a bit half-assed. When I was 13 I came up with this. But that was a fair while back.

Response to my art what do you think. 2008-12-26 18:00:27

i dont like that pic color is un plesure able, but yeah the anatimy is awesome >_>

heres a pic i made for ever ago but i just colored it with my new tablet XD its a wacom bamboo fun tablet.
with mouse and pen =]

Response to my art what do you think. 2008-12-31 15:01:08

im a wierd kid

Response to my art what do you think. 2009-01-03 04:13:15

a wierd kid i no...

Response to my art what do you think. 2009-01-03 22:06:57

am i the only one tht thinks this kid doesn't look 13 i mean I'm 13 and I look at least a year or 2 older
plus i don't think he's that g8 if you ask me
and shut up every person who tells me to post my art I'll only show it 2 pple through pm's (if thts posible)
cause i don't want everyone(even creepos) to see my art along with my signature with my initials
and all tht .

Response to my art what do you think. 2009-01-03 22:23:24

At 1/3/09 10:06 PM, crazygiraffe wrote: am i the only one tht thinks this kid doesn't look 13 i mean I'm 13 and I look at least a year or 2 older
and shut up every person who tells me to post my art I'll only show it 2 pple through pm's (if thts posible)
cause i don't want everyone(even creepos) to see my art along with my signature with my initials
and all tht .

I can tell you're thirteen.
And uh, if you made your sig, then you suck big balls, btw.
Paranoid, much?

And to main artist, I think you need to work on your anatomy, but I like your coloring jobs a lot!
And the pic of when you were little, you look like the kid that wants the bb gun from that christmas movie.

Response to my art what do you think. 2009-01-04 00:19:28

At 1/3/09 10:23 PM, Spaghetti14 wrote:
At 1/3/09 10:06 PM, crazygiraffe wrote: am i the only one tht thinks this kid doesn't look 13 i mean I'm 13 and I look at least a year or 2 older
and all tht .
I can tell you're thirteen.
And uh, if you made your sig, then you suck big balls, btw.
Paranoid, much?

And to main artist, I think you need to work on your anatomy, but I like your coloring jobs a lot!
And the pic of when you were little, you look like the kid that wants the bb gun from that christmas movie.

i no my anatomy sucks =[[[ i just dont no where to get classes but im hoping to get some soon. thx ive ben working on my color =],

thx for the feed bak every one XD im going to pratis with corlal but idk how to use it =/

Response to my art what do you think. 2009-01-04 02:15:25

not bad but i think the eyes need a little bit more work

Dash.Fall.Face Plant.

Response to my art what do you think. 2009-01-04 02:56:31

At 1/4/09 02:15 AM, darthbugar wrote: not bad but i think the eyes need a little bit more work

on what pic?

this is a pic i made with my new tablet and corel ex 4

Response to my art what do you think. 2009-01-04 21:59:41

God these are terrible, all effects and no actual good drawings

Well, that's just radical. You're radical.

Response to my art what do you think. 2009-01-05 00:33:51

At 1/4/09 09:59 PM, GlassBomb wrote: God these are terrible, all effects and no actual good drawings

fuck off

Response to my art what do you think. 2009-01-05 00:44:22

I like your stuff! haha, they make me LOL, i can tell you have alot of fun making all of this >,< HAHA keep upit

Response to my art what do you think. 2009-01-06 01:03:33

At 1/5/09 12:44 AM, megashell wrote: I like your stuff! haha, they make me LOL, i can tell you have alot of fun making all of this >,< HAHA keep upit

i shell keep it up ^^ thank you and i do have fun =]

Response to my art what do you think. 2009-01-08 07:08:16

It has been a while since my last post, so I personally think your style has degraded over the months. The proportions keep getting worse, you keep abusing the effects and your shading is getting worse. Try and find a new style, a style that works. I see no improvements in your art, and I told you dozens of times already, learn 2 freekin spell O.O

Response to my art what do you think. 2009-01-08 07:35:36

Bad detailing, nice coloring.
Try drawing the shapes correctly, any shape.

BBS Signature

Response to my art what do you think. 2009-01-08 19:45:35

At 1/5/09 12:33 AM, king7272777 wrote:
At 1/4/09 09:59 PM, GlassBomb wrote: God these are terrible, all effects and no actual good drawings
fuck off

King there are two reasons why i stopped posting in this thread (if you remember me)
1) I've been working on a game that has consumed most of my computer time in general
2)Your comments are alot more snide and snappy now, it's pretty annoying that guy is being rather short with you by simply saying that your drawings are terrible but in general you aren't even listening to his advice and other people are noticing it too.

Since my last view of this place there is basically ten pages of the same level of style. Let's see some improvement and i actually may post here again.

I think I would enjoy eating fruit more if it screamed when I bit into it.

BBS Signature

Response to my art what do you think. 2009-01-08 20:06:31

At 1/8/09 07:45 PM, The-Scourge wrote:
At 1/5/09 12:33 AM, king7272777 wrote:
fuck off
King there are two reasons why i stopped posting in this thread (if you remember me)
1) I've been working on a game that has consumed most of my computer time in general
2)Your comments are alot more snide and snappy now, it's pretty annoying that guy is being rather short with you by simply saying that your drawings are terrible but in general you aren't even listening to his advice and other people are noticing it too.

Since my last view of this place there is basically ten pages of the same level of style. Let's see some improvement and i actually may post here again.

im glad to hear from you and yes its ben awhile and im sorry i just dont no what to do to get my art better im unhappy with it as well, and yes i was short with him i just was angry at the world and that just made it worse that day...ill work harder, and hey im making a flash but the file keeps crashing my comp what should i do? the files only 82 megs, its a flash im going to try and work on a lil every day tell 2010...^.^...

Response to my art what do you think. 2009-01-08 20:33:29

82 megs?! what the hell did you put in that file, that's huge, did you scan in a bunch of bitmaps for frames? Or do you mean kb. If it's kb I dont know why maybe your computer is filled to the brim (like mine) or yeah your putting something heavy into the flash.

BBS Signature

Response to my art what do you think. 2009-01-09 00:51:55

At 1/8/09 08:33 PM, The-Scourge wrote: 82 megs?! what the hell did you put in that file, that's huge, did you scan in a bunch of bitmaps for frames? Or do you mean kb. If it's kb I dont know why maybe your computer is filled to the brim (like mine) or yeah your putting something heavy into the flash.

note it have no impored files in it and it is megs not kegs, and there is no script in it, it have like alot of frames though couse im hoping to make it like 30 men long but so far its only 30, here is the file its on deviant art. flash file! btw this is only the sketch vertion of it. lol kk...

Response to my art what do you think. 2009-01-09 00:56:32

oh and my comp is not that filled i have 112 gigs out of 222 gigs...

oh and heres something i made for my sis its not realy art but i need to upload somthing.

Response to my art what do you think. 2009-01-09 14:19:19

Eyes is too big.

That and I could see how the first couple of drawings were alright, but you haven't really improved at all.

Um...

Keep drawing though. Just try to save us all from the bad attempts. If you look at it and say to yourself "wow, I don't like how that turned out." Chances are we won't either... :\

Sorry, not trying to be harsh/rude, just letting you know what I think. Since, it seems that's what you're looking for.

That and don't use effects in photoshop. Pleeeaaaase. It takes NO skill. Learn to do it by hand, and then maybe you'll improve, k? Try it out sometime.

"People could care less about you, what people really care about though, is the image of you. The idea of you."

Response to my art what do you think. 2009-01-09 16:06:31

your first drawing showed potential, but your new "work" lacks effort. it seems as though ur only doing this to build up your thread. where is the arts love gone man?!

Response to my art what do you think. 2009-01-10 02:47:33

At 1/9/09 02:19 PM, Rhunyc wrote: Eyes is too big.

That and I could see how the first couple of drawings were alright, but you haven't really improved at all.

Um...

Keep drawing though. Just try to save us all from the bad attempts. If you look at it and say to yourself "wow, I don't like how that turned out." Chances are we won't either... :\

Sorry, not trying to be harsh/rude, just letting you know what I think. Since, it seems that's what you're looking for.

That and don't use effects in photoshop. Pleeeaaaase. It takes NO skill. Learn to do it by hand, and then maybe you'll improve, k? Try it out sometime.

you are the least rude person ive had tell me this stuff, well one fo the least rude ^^ and i no i effect rape alot lol XD

Response to my art what do you think. 2009-01-10 02:53:48

At 1/9/09 04:06 PM, UMREE wrote: your first drawing showed potential, but your new "work" lacks effort. it seems as though ur only doing this to build up your thread. where is the arts love gone man?!

realy i never come here im only on deviant art.

Response to my art what do you think. 2009-01-10 04:46:40

The first one is really good...i take it that these are meant to be fantasy/cartoon. However the second is not so good but considering your age...you'll get better!

Response to my art what do you think. 2009-01-10 17:49:35

At 1/10/09 04:46 AM, Azza451 wrote: The first one is really good...i take it that these are meant to be fantasy/cartoon. However the second is not so good but considering your age...you'll get better!

thx for the coment but please dont only look at the 2 first i posted a year ago.

Response to my art what do you think. 2009-01-10 18:57:34

Your massive file is probably because it looks like you drew a really really big image and then just tweened the whole thing to look like a vcam. Tweens often make a file alot larger and that is a pretty big tween if I'm correct.

BBS Signature

Response to my art what do you think. 2009-01-10 21:10:34

Well, It seems to me that you use to many filters and effects, now that's great if you want to be an effect heavy artist but before you do that you have to master something called "drawing" I don't think you've mastered that skill yet...

Test for echo

BBS Signature