00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MssLibitina just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds RPG

5,240 Views | 95 Replies

Response to Newgrounds RPG 2008-03-27 23:46:46

At 3/27/08 11:40 PM, spilldog wrote: Hey Elios, thanks 4 the NG RPG e-mail, the characters and game mechanics 4 the game r off 2 a good start. I was actually just gonna leave a small comment 4 u, until I read this. The social aspect of this game besides playing with our friends, also involves possibly using our imaginations even further when we play the game :) Maybe we could come up with new cards, maybe send them 2 u Elios 4 approval or we could just keep this topic 4 future use or maybe a new topic 4 the NG RPG cards. This way any new cards that adhere to the rules of course people could vote on them or just to display them 4 anyone willing 2 test them out on their game. It might laso attract new players willing 2 try the game out. Just an idea, I'd just thought to throw it out there :)

That would be great! If you have any card ideas you want to show me, please do so. First i want to talk to Tom Fulp about all of this, and see if he is ok with the idea. If this is approved, and we are able to being production, we'll work on development.

For now, show me your ideas! let's see what you can create. You think of the cool stuff, i'll deal with the numbers and specifics.

Do what now...?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds RPG 2008-03-27 23:55:52

At 3/27/08 11:46 PM, Elios wrote:

That would be great! If you have any card ideas you want to show me, please do so. First i want to talk to Tom Fulp about all of this, and see if he is ok with the idea. If this is approved, and we are able to being production, we'll work on development.

For now, show me your ideas! let's see what you can create. You think of the cool stuff, i'll deal with the numbers and specifics.

Ask and ye shall receive, I'll start working on this tonight. Hopefully Tom goes for it (spilldog draws a cross in the air) :D

The knowledge of power cannot be used wisely without first acquiring the power of knowledge

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds RPG 2008-03-28 00:35:34

Tom would only help out if this is truly epic. The cards need to be done up right, the mechanics need to be well done and play tested. This won't be happening this year, I can tell you that. An NGRPG would take a shitload of effort.

Do you guys seriously have the effort and time to get this done in a way that is publishable, or is this a minor project mostly for fun?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds RPG 2008-03-28 01:01:30

At 3/28/08 12:35 AM, Samurai wrote: Tom would only help out if this is truly epic. The cards need to be done up right, the mechanics need to be well done and play tested. This won't be happening this year, I can tell you that. An NGRPG would take a shitload of effort.

Do you guys seriously have the effort and time to get this done in a way that is publishable, or is this a minor project mostly for fun?

I know I'm up for the task, I've started working on a game board for to try out unfortunately it's made out of clay, but it utilizes the hex mat system. Besides I was originally working on a board game/PC game which is why I am a student at UMass, Lowell now. I started working on this particular idea in January, but with school it has been alot harder to work on. At least a board game/card game is a little easier than my idea, it would be nice to be a part of something on NG since I haven't submitted any flash yet. I want to see this through, it would be fun to at least play this sort of game.

The knowledge of power cannot be used wisely without first acquiring the power of knowledge

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds RPG 2008-03-28 01:02:06

Instead of luck it will be E-Penis

Is marijuana addictive? Yes, in the sense that most of the really pleasant things in life are worth endlessly repeating.

Response to Newgrounds RPG 2008-03-28 01:34:03

At 3/28/08 12:35 AM, Samurai wrote: Do you guys seriously have the effort and time to get this done in a way that is publishable, or is this a minor project mostly for fun?

I have all the time in the world! For once, i'm serious into making a project work.

Do what now...?

BBS Signature