00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

YvesKirio just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Official Brawl Friend Code Thread!

30,216 Views | 523 Replies

Response to Official Brawl Friend Code Thread! 2008-03-20 02:19:38

At 3/9/08 09:36 PM, sonicmega wrote:
At 3/9/08 09:23 PM, WilliWowza wrote: You all better still be playing by the time it comes out in Europe :[
I'll have mastered Snake by the time it comes out in Europe.

NO ONE can master Snake.

the match i just had with you says otherwise.... :O

BBS Signature

Response to Official Brawl Friend Code Thread! 2008-03-20 02:35:27

so far ive added glaiel gamer, neill, mindchamber, life, needle in a haystack (hope i got that right), chocolatemoosecakes, axius, aquatictmole, godmonkey,kidray, beeryayghost, VeryProudofYa, and last but not least, dark-soul. I pm'ed the first 8 guys (up to aquaticmole)with my FC but then i realized that takes up to much time. for everyone else its 5327 0579 5638 please PM me if youve added me with your FC (if i didnt already add you) and ill add you ASAP. its spring break for me till monday so ill have some time on my hands for fights. ill check my inbox everyday, so dont worry about that. please add me, everyone i have now is offline. :(

BBS Signature

Response to Official Brawl Friend Code Thread! 2008-03-20 03:03:16

At 3/20/08 02:22 AM, JarrodK wrote: where the hell is the aussie release date? Holy Fuck.

Apparently, the release date wasn't announced yet, but it says sometime in 2008.

Link.

BBS Signature

Response to Official Brawl Friend Code Thread! 2008-03-20 14:06:52

Seems i was late to the party, and this thread has died.

BBS Signature

Response to Official Brawl Friend Code Thread! 2008-03-20 14:52:41

At 3/20/08 02:06 PM, ageofthoughts wrote: Seems i was late to the party, and this thread has died.

Not really. As soon as someone new to the scene posts their code, I'm always happy to add them and eventually write my review of them. We've just hit a lull is all.

Most Recent Flash I Voiced In! (UPDATED 6/1/11)

Most Recent Outside Project Voiced In! (UPDATED 2/5/12)

Add me on Skype: NGsonicmega

BBS Signature

Response to Official Brawl Friend Code Thread! 2008-03-20 16:17:41

Ugh, I am SO sorry, Chazo, I think I'm having connection problems again, Jesus Christ. Trust me, I didn't want that match to end, it was getting epic. I am actually fairly sure you would have beaten me with DeDeDe had we finished that. Once again, SO SO sorry, I'll get on fixing it now.

BBS Signature

Response to Official Brawl Friend Code Thread! 2008-03-20 16:19:28

Ok, im going online...

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature

Response to Official Brawl Friend Code Thread! 2008-03-20 16:22:18

At 3/20/08 04:17 PM, sonicmega wrote: Ugh, I am SO sorry, Chazo, I think I'm having connection problems again, Jesus Christ. Trust me, I didn't want that match to end, it was getting epic. I am actually fairly sure you would have beaten me with DeDeDe had we finished that. Once again, SO SO sorry, I'll get on fixing it now.

Dont worry its ok, I just hope you fix it soon. :)

Yeah i know, i was having fun too :P
Something like that happened to me once... i just ignored it and hoped it would go away, and it did :D

<Insert clever comment here>

Response to Official Brawl Friend Code Thread! 2008-03-20 16:30:40

At 3/20/08 04:22 PM, Chaz-o wrote:
At 3/20/08 04:17 PM, sonicmega wrote: Ugh, I am SO sorry, Chazo, I think I'm having connection problems again, Jesus Christ. Trust me, I didn't want that match to end, it was getting epic. I am actually fairly sure you would have beaten me with DeDeDe had we finished that. Once again, SO SO sorry, I'll get on fixing it now.
Dont worry its ok, I just hope you fix it soon. :)

Yeah i know, i was having fun too :P
Something like that happened to me once... i just ignored it and hoped it would go away, and it did :D

Yeah, normally I have to give it an extra 10 minutes since when I shut down my comp, otherwise it still has that bit of connection to the computer... Fack, I need a separate line.

BBS Signature

Response to Official Brawl Friend Code Thread! 2008-03-20 17:30:30

Dark-soulder when were you on? I added you, so next your on add me. I think both people have to be on at the same time for it to register. VPoY kinda figured that.

BBS Signature

Response to Official Brawl Friend Code Thread! 2008-03-20 17:33:07

At 3/20/08 05:30 PM, ageofthoughts wrote: Dark-soulder when were you on? I added you, so next your on add me. I think both people have to be on at the same time for it to register. VPoY kinda figured that.

Ok, I'll add you.

and for VPoY, lol, i told him about that :)

BBS Signature

Response to Official Brawl Friend Code Thread! 2008-03-20 17:39:08

Just to make things clear...

If you try to join my room, and you get rejected, it's nothing personal; me and my friend want to battle online without having to deal with the possible lag. Try joining just once, and if you get rejected by me, then that's the signal that I'm battling my friend.

Other than that, I would never turn down a request to a battle.

Response to Official Brawl Friend Code Thread! 2008-03-20 22:01:58

Whoever I was playing when we had the three way on the lava level, and it ended up me vs. the pokemon trainer: that was absolutely awesome.

Everything is everything

BBS Signature

Response to Official Brawl Friend Code Thread! 2008-03-20 22:42:15

I'm coming online and hopefully you guys will be online..

BBS Signature

Response to Official Brawl Friend Code Thread! 2008-03-20 22:44:46

Must, transfer to Video Game Forum...

Response to Official Brawl Friend Code Thread! 2008-03-20 23:06:48

4553 9666 1050

I'll be on tomorrow.

Steam: Bstuk

BBS Signature

Response to Official Brawl Friend Code Thread! 2008-03-20 23:21:03

Added a few more of you folks to my list, cleared off the pending.

I'll be on and off all night tonight, so any of you out there looking for a late night match, here I am.

And I finally beat fetus's Kirby one-on-one. I'm so proud. :D

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature

Response to Official Brawl Friend Code Thread! 2008-03-20 23:26:36

At 3/20/08 11:21 PM, PureLionHeart wrote:
And I finally beat fetus's Kirby one-on-one. I'm so proud. :D

fetus WAS tough as kirby, but I'm glad he didn't attempt the Kirbycide too many times.

Also, I have no school tomorrow, so I will be on online Brawl ALL NIGHT tonight, folks! I am open to ANY challengers, REGARDLESS of if I lose or not. This is not a night for accuracy and consciousness. This is a night for FIGHTING!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Official Brawl Friend Code Thread! 2008-03-21 00:14:31

i added everyone starting on page 10, and i have 20 codes, my friend code is 0344 8956 5346.
you can go ahead and pm me for the code to make sure i got yours. i added a number for the names of the people i added so that if i have too many people on my roster, i can delete the people i added first.
i have 22/64 codes

http://xat.com/thetoc2_hangout promoting guitar hero world tour, save up to 20% when you pre-order here

BBS Signature

Response to Official Brawl Friend Code Thread! 2008-03-21 10:04:36

At 3/20/08 10:01 PM, VeryProudofYa wrote: Whoever I was playing when we had the three way on the lava level, and it ended up me vs. the pokemon trainer: that was absolutely awesome.

Lol, i was the pokemon trainer that time and werent you luigi?

I know it was fun :D

Response to Official Brawl Friend Code Thread! 2008-03-21 11:37:09

ok my friend code is in my sig, cmon people i registered everyone starting on page 10 and my wii internet is plugged directly in my modem so my connection dot will most likely stay blue.

http://xat.com/thetoc2_hangout promoting guitar hero world tour, save up to 20% when you pre-order here

BBS Signature

Response to Official Brawl Friend Code Thread! 2008-03-21 16:21:19

hey chazo and bstuk. when the fuck are you going to let me use the smash ball? It is the item that lets you use your final smash the series of matches i had with them were a disaster. you both are pissing me off

BBS Signature

Response to Official Brawl Friend Code Thread! 2008-03-21 16:25:27

At 3/21/08 04:21 PM, Eltelelel wrote: hey chazo and bstuk. when the fuck are you going to let me use the smash ball? It is the item that lets you use your final smash the series of matches i had with them were a disaster. you both are pissing me off

Whenever you get it. Chazo got it most of the time. I tried turning the items off, but it wouldn't let me.

Steam: Bstuk

BBS Signature

Response to Official Brawl Friend Code Thread! 2008-03-21 16:32:58

At 3/21/08 04:25 PM, Bstuk2 wrote:
At 3/21/08 04:21 PM, Eltelelel wrote: hey chazo and bstuk. when the fuck are you going to let me use the smash ball? It is the item that lets you use your final smash the series of matches i had with them were a disaster. you both are pissing me off
Whenever you get it. Chazo got it most of the time. I tried turning the items off, but it wouldn't let me.

bstuk, you are cool actually. but it was pissing me off that i kept on losing. it was no landslide victory for you or chazo though. also it is a good idea to set handicap to auto.

BBS Signature

Response to Official Brawl Friend Code Thread! 2008-03-21 17:23:50

Lol you gotta get it first ;P

And yea i know.. i tried turning off items too but it never works,

Response to Official Brawl Friend Code Thread! 2008-03-21 17:28:05

5241 1642 2092

sig by carmelhadinosaur

BBS Signature

Response to Official Brawl Friend Code Thread! 2008-03-21 18:04:07

Im Snake on the SSBB (i kno how original right? but i am an MGS fan)

my friend code is 5412-9554-0126

Pm me if you added me, and ill also throw in my aim/yahoo/msn to keep in contact.

GET OVER HERE ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

BBS Signature

Response to Official Brawl Friend Code Thread! 2008-03-21 21:12:10

Code is on my userpage

Life and time are very similar. YOU choose how you wish to spend them.

BBS Signature

Response to Official Brawl Friend Code Thread! 2008-03-21 21:18:20

sonicmega wanted me to inform all of you that he has been banned until tomorrow morning.
I promise you this is no joke.

No matter how good you are at something, there is always someone better. I'm living proof of that.

Response to Official Brawl Friend Code Thread! 2008-03-21 21:30:05

At 3/21/08 09:18 PM, Short-Factor wrote: sonicmega wanted me to inform all of you that he has been banned until tomorrow morning.
I promise you this is no joke.

Oh he also wanted me to tell you that he'll be online in Brawl for the rest of the night (I think until his ban wears off anyway).

No matter how good you are at something, there is always someone better. I'm living proof of that.