00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

NobeastcanDefeatme just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Official Brawl Friend Code Thread!

30,133 Views | 523 Replies

Response to Official Brawl Friend Code Thread! 2008-03-12 20:22:10

So, you ladies think your good? just wait till the Smash Crew tournament, Then we'll see whose really topdog round these parts.

Response to Official Brawl Friend Code Thread! 2008-03-12 20:29:11

Why not post your numbers here?

BBS Signature

Response to Official Brawl Friend Code Thread! 2008-03-12 20:34:06

At 3/12/08 08:26 PM, fetusdoctor wrote:
At 3/12/08 08:22 PM, Truth wrote: So, you ladies think your good? just wait till the Smash Crew tournament, Then we'll see whose really topdog round these parts.
Oh neat! I have a reason to go back to that thread now! I wanna see some team-tournaments. That would be cool.

That may take place after the 1vs1 tournament

Response to Official Brawl Friend Code Thread! 2008-03-12 20:37:24

At 3/12/08 07:47 PM, sonicmega wrote: Part of me is hoping these don't sound too cocky, but I consider myself lucky to have been winning a lot of my matches. Plus, it probably just means I'm less of a normal person, so it's not necessarily good.

Hope to brawl more of you soon! :3

Hey sonicmega, when the heck am I gonna get a chance to go against you? Everytime I log on it says you're offline! Add me to MSN or Yahoo so we can set up a match or something.
Yahoo:
shortydog99
MSN:
shortfactor@hotmail.com

That goes for anyone who wants to set up a match.

No matter how good you are at something, there is always someone better. I'm living proof of that.

Response to Official Brawl Friend Code Thread! 2008-03-12 21:14:42

At 3/12/08 07:47 PM, sonicmega wrote: It's the Brawler reflection post, part DEUX!

Please note I do this by Brawl Name, so please search for yours by such

GZ

Haven't had much of a chance to observe ya, and the fact that my first major encounter with you was in a 4-player brawl didn't help much, but I see potential there. The problem is that Ike is quite a bit predictable, and as long as one can pull off a side roll, you're going to have a hard time landing some decent hits. I guess the strength of the hits he DOES make make up for it though.

The main reason I use Ike is the fact that although he's strong, he's somewhat quicker than most other slow characters. Using his combo A attack and Aether is normally the best way to attack opponents, along with the side special. My other main characters are Mario, Marth and Link. Hope to battle soon again!

Response to Official Brawl Friend Code Thread! 2008-03-12 21:45:02

Everyone that's posted so far has been added to my wii and I updated the index.

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to Official Brawl Friend Code Thread! 2008-03-12 21:47:23

8910 3661 4367

Name's Sam. S-A-M. Got it?

BBS Signature

Response to Official Brawl Friend Code Thread! 2008-03-12 21:47:28

I just got it, tis awesome.

2621-2335-9549
I'll get around to adding most of the people in this thread tomorrow. Maybe 1 or 2 pages tonight.

Also, cocks.

BBS Signature

Response to Official Brawl Friend Code Thread! 2008-03-12 21:53:42

3566-1213-3104

For the love of God, add me.

Dad?

Response to Official Brawl Friend Code Thread! 2008-03-12 21:54:30

4682 8192 1839

I HAVE NO FRIEEENNDSS

SON OF BITCH AMERICAN

AMERICAN IS PIG

DO YOU WANT A HAMBURGER? DO YOU WANT A PIZZA?

BBS Signature

Response to Official Brawl Friend Code Thread! 2008-03-12 22:41:22

At 3/12/08 09:45 PM, life wrote: Everyone that's posted so far has been added to my wii and I updated the index.

You can put JOHN in place of all those ?'s next to my name.

Also, great battle. It was awesome.

Response to Official Brawl Friend Code Thread! 2008-03-12 22:54:55

My code is:

4854-6104-8427

Response to Official Brawl Friend Code Thread! 2008-03-12 23:04:16

At 3/12/08 09:47 PM, AshfordPride wrote: 8910 3661 4367

Name's Sam. S-A-M. Got it?

Code is wrong, try again D:

Most Recent Flash I Voiced In! (UPDATED 6/1/11)

Most Recent Outside Project Voiced In! (UPDATED 2/5/12)

Add me on Skype: NGsonicmega

BBS Signature

Response to Official Brawl Friend Code Thread! 2008-03-12 23:06:04

At 3/12/08 09:54 PM, Noodleboy111 wrote: 4682 8192 1839

I HAVE NO FRIEEENNDSS

Code also wrong, please double check D:

BBS Signature

Response to Official Brawl Friend Code Thread! 2008-03-13 01:39:47

1203-8907-1340.

PM me before you add.

speedycat sure is speedy!

BBS Signature

Response to Official Brawl Friend Code Thread! 2008-03-13 01:58:06

Brawl Reflection Post, PART TWA (or TWEUIS, or however you French say it).... THREE!

SFJLB (ShortFactor)

Jesus man, and here I thought fetus was the only true competitor. You and me had it going for a solid minute and a half before anyone landed any good hits. Mario is definitely your aficionado, although I wouldn't have guessed he could be that much of a threat. Kudos to you as well on a wonderful try, my friend; even WITH the horrible lag you had, I couldn't tell, because all of our matches came unbearably close. I fear for when your true strength returns, but accept the opportunity willingly.

MAGE

This is probably the only negative commentary I will want to have to write, mainly because I prefer constructive criticism more than simple bashing, but there is something I need to address here: MAGE, you need to lay off the B spamming, NOW. I don't care if Wolf's gun has that nice zing to it, no one is going to want you in the Brawl if all you do while people are squaring off is camp out on the side and fire your gun repeatedly. The only reason you won some of the matches we had was because by the time the people ACTUALLY FIGHTING had finished each other off, the one remaining had much fewer lives than you. I say this not because I lost, but because it was a dishonorable loss at best. Perhaps if you were to beat me in a 1 v 1 match I would be willing to say otherwise, but until then your tactics are nothing short of cowardice. A wag of the finger to you, good sir.

SofaQ

Upon having a chance to more closely observe your fighting style in a closer match (1 v 1 v 1 instead of 4 player), I regret to say that at times, you tended to B spam like MAGE did, but thankfully that was in much less frequency, and your fighting prowess otherwise was quite enjoyable if not challenging. I would LOVE to test our mettles in a 1v1 match soon considering the potential I saw, but unfortunately we didn't get that chance earlier. Regardless, I am still caught up between seeing who is more dangerous in your hands... Link or Pit? D:

BIG-C (KillerCRS)

DEAR SWEET FREAKING LORD. I have never come so close to losing a match IN MY LIFE. I have to be honest with you, Killer, I went into that battle expecting an easy knockoff (because of your name? My relationship to you as a friend? Who knows), but from the getgo you had me blocking for the sake of being able to move from my spot. I recall two specific moments that were of special mention; the first, that epic minute and a half when I faced you as Sonic against your Wolf, where NOT A SINGLE ATTACK LANDED. It wasn't even like we rolled half the time, it was just block after block. The second was the final match when I matched you as your own character, and by far the most fearful for me; I was certain you had a better handle on him than I did, and I consider my win nothing short of pure luck. I'm sorry that this is longer than the others, but yours was the first time I pumped my arms and said 'YEAH!" after winning the match. Well earned, sir, well earned.

And with that, I conclude my reviews for TONIGHT! I'll be likely open for Brawling again tomorrow, so I await any challengers who wish to face me. Happy Brawling! :D

BBS Signature

Response to Official Brawl Friend Code Thread! 2008-03-13 02:18:36

At 3/13/08 01:58 AM, sonicmega wrote: Brawl Reflection Post, PART TWA (or TWEUIS, or however you French say it).... THREE!

SFJLB (ShortFactor)

...even WITH the horrible lag you had, I couldn't tell, because all of our matches came unbearably close. I fear for when your true strength returns, but accept the opportunity willingly.

If only you knew...

Every freaking hit took a second to respond. It drove me bonkers. Oh well, thanks for your valued appreciation of my mad pwnage skills.

Self esteem get!

If anyone else would care to risk getting their ass handed to them on a silver platter (if their's no lag on my end), check out the bottom of the news post on my profile page for friend code info.

No matter how good you are at something, there is always someone better. I'm living proof of that.

Response to Official Brawl Friend Code Thread! 2008-03-13 02:18:51

At 3/13/08 01:58 AM, sonicmega wrote: DEAR SWEET FREAKING LORD. I have never come so close to losing a match IN MY LIFE. I have to be honest with you, Killer, I went into that battle expecting an easy knockoff (because of your name? My relationship to you as a friend? Who knows), but from the getgo you had me blocking for the sake of being able to move from my spot. I recall two specific moments that were of special mention; the first, that epic minute and a half when I faced you as Sonic against your Wolf, where NOT A SINGLE ATTACK LANDED. It wasn't even like we rolled half the time, it was just block after block. The second was the final match when I matched you as your own character, and by far the most fearful for me; I was certain you had a better handle on him than I did, and I consider my win nothing short of pure luck. I'm sorry that this is longer than the others, but yours was the first time I pumped my arms and said 'YEAH!" after winning the match. Well earned, sir, well earned.

Holy shit, I like that sound of that.

SM, you have the be the best Smasher I've ever played, if not for skill but the fun aspect of the matches we've had.

When we were both Wolves, it was confusing because I was a light coloured one as opposed to a different costume. WTF is with that?

Thing is, in my area, I'm one of the Elite 3 grade 9 Smashers, so I had to get my act together when I went up against you.

But I'm not that good, Am I?

speedycat sure is speedy!

BBS Signature

Response to Official Brawl Friend Code Thread! 2008-03-13 09:33:11

I got brawl, okay wheres the number.

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to Official Brawl Friend Code Thread! 2008-03-13 10:15:43

At 3/13/08 09:33 AM, iscrulz wrote: I got brawl, okay wheres the number.

click on Wi-Fi, when you connect, they show your code. write it down.

Response to Official Brawl Friend Code Thread! 2008-03-13 10:42:30

SofaQ

i completely agree. especially the review about mage.

Lets Brawl! 4081-5194-2450

Response to Official Brawl Friend Code Thread! 2008-03-13 11:15:58

At 3/13/08 01:58 AM, sonicmega wrote: MAGE

This is probably the only negative commentary I will want to have to write, mainly because I prefer constructive criticism more than simple bashing, but there is something I need to address here: MAGE, you need to lay off the B spamming, NOW. I don't care if Wolf's gun has that nice zing to it, no one is going to want you in the Brawl if all you do while people are squaring off is camp out on the side and fire your gun repeatedly. The only reason you won some of the matches we had was because by the time the people ACTUALLY FIGHTING had finished each other off, the one remaining had much fewer lives than you. I say this not because I lost, but because it was a dishonorable loss at best. Perhaps if you were to beat me in a 1 v 1 match I would be willing to say otherwise, but until then your tactics are nothing short of cowardice. A wag of the finger to you, good sir.

Ummm yeah, I guess was being kinda cheap. His dash attacks completly stop his momentum so it's really hard to approach people. I usally lazor spam until people approach me then I hit them with a forward smash. Not the best tactic but I just wanted to win :(

Flash is happy and it knows it.

BBS Signature

Response to Official Brawl Friend Code Thread! 2008-03-13 11:50:21

At 3/13/08 11:27 AM, T-N-T wrote: Had another good fight with John. It was the close match in the first match(I won by 1) but on the second match, I got my ass chewed by him(he won by 4). But yeah. John is my hardest opponent yet.

Umm...I wasn't on today...

Response to Official Brawl Friend Code Thread! 2008-03-13 11:52:28

At 3/13/08 11:50 AM, John12346 wrote: Umm...I wasn't on today...

Sorry for the 2x post.

I'm going to change my name to J12346 when I get home, because apparently, DarkSoldier took John already.

Response to Official Brawl Friend Code Thread! 2008-03-13 12:02:46

At 3/13/08 11:27 AM, T-N-T wrote: Had another good fight with John. It was the close match in the first match(I won by 1) but on the second match, I got my ass chewed by him(he won by 4). But yeah. John is my hardest opponent yet.

Yeah, the first match i used Sonic because i wanted to see how good he was since i had just unlocked him yesterday, When it came down to when i used the Smash Ball the first time in the match, I didn't think he would be soo fast. I practice the final smashes of every player in Training Mode but i had never had them moving....

On the second match i found Wolf would be my best choice since i had just unlocked him today and he is very similar to Fox and Fox was my best character for Melee and Smash Bros.

I'll be online more often now that i beat the SSE. I usually would just go online for 1 match and get myself warmed up for the SSE.

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature

Response to Official Brawl Friend Code Thread! 2008-03-13 12:47:03

Coolio dude l have to have it

Response to Official Brawl Friend Code Thread! 2008-03-13 14:17:46

At 3/13/08 01:43 PM, T-N-T wrote: Waahoho!!! That was fun! SodaQ, DarkSoldier, and Zieke thanks for an awesome fight!

Hey will you fight me or something? The only reason our match got cut short was because our internet all around the county went out. I would like to actually finish a match with you. Add me to Yahoo or MSN IM so we can set up a match. My info is on my profile page at the bottom of the news post.

Response to Official Brawl Friend Code Thread! 2008-03-13 14:52:11

At 3/13/08 02:32 PM, T-N-T wrote: Wow Short Factor, you're way better than me. Good game. I'm done for the day.

Alright, I'll live with that. Just, next time you fight me, NO items. Final Smashes especially. Those things are the worst addition to Brawl, and are an easy win for people who suck (not saying you suck, just if any noob gets a Final Smash then its not a fair win, its a bullshit item). But if it wasn't for you getting the Final Smash on the WarioWare stage, I probably wouldn't have lost that match.

Response to Official Brawl Friend Code Thread! 2008-03-13 15:18:48

Final Smashes especially. Those things are the worst addition to Brawl, and are an easy win for people who suck (not saying you suck, just if any noob gets a Final Smash then its not a fair win, its a bullshit item). But if it wasn't for you getting the Final Smash on the WarioWare stage, I probably wouldn't have lost that match.

Winning on Smash Bros. is pretty serious stuff.

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to Official Brawl Friend Code Thread! 2008-03-13 15:49:47

Mine's finally up. You guys better get excited.
4124-4675-0713

BBS Signature