00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Wettle just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Ctsg Collab

101,264 Views | 2,149 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-10-02 11:04:32

Is there ever gonna be another one of these? I'd love to get involved if there is.

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-10-02 11:08:57

At 10/2/08 11:04 AM, Chymo wrote: Is there ever gonna be another one of these? I'd love to get involved if there is.

Yes, there will. :)

By the way, I made a list of scary music last year - http://rig.newgrounds.com/news/post/3593 0
Also http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/9 1881 might work for you creepy folks out there :3

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-10-02 13:11:48

At 10/2/08 11:08 AM, Rig wrote: I made a list of scary music last year - http://rig.newgrounds.com/news/post/3593 0
Also http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/9 1881 might work for you creepy folks out there :3

Hey that's cool man! I'll be sure to take a look at that. Oh and I submitted this creepy piece today :3

At 10/2/08 09:55 AM, WritersBlock wrote: Seriously, if you want a horror story, I'd be more than glad to write a fucking sick plot for you. I'll make Salad Fingers look like your auntie muriel by comparison. >:D
It'd be cool if I could find the time to whip up something (Were-blimp? ^v-v^), ehh, I'll see what happens...

Haha I thought you'd never ask! XD
Yeah man, your stories rule! The kind of feel I want to go for in my movies are much like Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni, if you don't know the anime, well.. It's disturbing. Go watch this and this scene and you should know what I mean.

Maybe use the song I used earlier as inspiration as I think of using it somewhere in the animation, oh and I'd love to have a posessed person in the story. Scary eyes and stuff.. Thumbs way up high in the sky for that. =D

I know you can do it ;)

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-10-02 16:18:56

Haha I thought you'd never ask! XD
Yeah man, your stories rule! The kind of feel I want to go for in my movies are much like Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni, if you don't know the anime, well.. It's disturbing. Go watch this and this scene and you should know what I mean.

Whoa, that girl is freaky dude!! The anime looks awesome. I might watch it. Thanks Whirl. =D

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-10-02 19:55:38

Yeah that anime is a good one. Well thought out although maybe a little repetetive and confusing.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-10-02 23:02:53

At 10/2/08 01:11 PM, Whirlguy wrote: Haha I thought you'd never ask! XD

Maybe use the song I used earlier as inspiration as I think of using it somewhere in the animation, oh and I'd love to have a posessed person in the story. Scary eyes and stuff.. Thumbs way up high in the sky for that. =D

I know you can do it ;)

Lol, that's awesome. I'll get right onto it. Lochie's also asked me to write something for him. Oh, this is going to be fun! Plot twist, plot twist, plot twist!

READ: "A Fear of Great Heights" and other forthcoming adventures right HERE

Signature Picture by: Spartan204

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-10-03 09:09:35

I can't waittttttt!

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-10-04 15:03:34

Hey guys, I'm organizing a whole new CTSG for the purpose of another flash collab. :D

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/9774 46

Stay tuned!

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-10-04 16:14:53

Only one more spot needs to be filled O:
I'm excited about the results =D

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-10-04 16:16:14

I'LL TAKE THAT SPOT AND TURN IT INTO MY AWESOME KEYBOARDING MAD WORLD SONG. >:C

asdfg

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-10-06 05:44:23

Well, I'm back from Tasmania.

I logged onto Newgrounds today, saw CTSG on the front page, and my head exploded.
I was so fucking excited! I mean, finally, a front page!
Watched it, and loved the whole thing. It was all put together so bloody well, love the credits btw.
It fully deserved DAILY FIRST!!!

And then I saw the co-authors.
:'(
Guess we can't get everything, eh?
Anyway, congratulations on front page you guys. Well done.
I'm really happy for everyone, but at the same time, really sad I didn't get in on it :(
That's a bit selfish though.

All I know, is that I REALLY want to be in the CTSG2. I really want a second chance, and I absolutely loved working with all of you on this one.
My animation will be tonnes better, as I've learnt so much since the... however many years we've worked on the first one for. And I've got a couple ideas.
And the song rocks.

So if you guys don't mind, and no one has taken it yet, I'll take... CLAXORS!!!
I love it, and have already made a couple storyboards for it.
Tough decision between his, 2nd ed's, Rucklo's and RB6ELITE's.
Great song. Please sign me up Rig, I won't let you down!

And again, I had a great time making the first CTSG with you guys. I hope the second one will be even better! Thanks for the opportunity!

My Art Thread! || Flash Reg Lounge! || CTSG Collab! :'( //

"And the science gets done, and you make a neat gun, for the people who are still alive..."

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-10-06 11:33:44

The second CTSG will be a different song. It is in production right now overhere, and is made with the sole purpose to be animated to. There will be spots for 9 animators.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-10-06 12:44:18

At 10/6/08 05:44 AM, xTOXICxEMPIRE wrote: And then I saw the co-authors.
'(
Guess we can't get everything, eh?

Sorry man...someone had to go. :(
But you're still credited in the flash and I gave you a chunk of the revenue.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-10-10 07:02:54

Aww it's been taken from frontpage ):

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-10-10 09:15:09

At 10/10/08 07:02 AM, Whirlguy wrote: Aww it's been taken from frontpage ):

hey at least it left the front page with some 48,000 views, while being placed in 2 collections.

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-10-10 16:48:44

13th place for the month! :D

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-10-10 21:33:09

Best of september runner up.
Now that is an achievement! :D

Sorry about you not getting co-authored, xToxic. D:

asdfg

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-10-10 22:01:57

At 10/10/08 04:48 PM, Rig wrote: 13th place for the month! :D

Congratulations you guys,
i enjoyed your collab. Great success! :]

At 10/10/08 09:33 PM, Night-Mare wrote: Best of september runner up.
Now that is an achievement! :D

It is. :]
"Night-Mare the zombie has eaten 240 brains. Yours was disgusting."
SO THATS HOW IT IS WITH US? Eh?
lol, jk. :] <3

what

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-10-11 11:50:20

Yay! We're so lucky with such an unlucky number =D

BBS Signature

Response to The Ctsg Collab 2008-12-15 17:53:58

I feel special =)